Domestication: Making a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attagirl." While far from spectacular, her efforts were at least enough to convince Connor to loosen his grip on her hair. "We'll make a champion cocksucker out of you yet," he muttered absently. The compliment went straight to Raquel's pussy, her privates fluttering enthusiastically at the momentary mental image of herself with Ellie to one side and Clara on the other, each girl patiently waiting for her turn to impress their shared master with her skills.

The unlikely couple's primal dance continued for several minutes, Raquel bobbing her head up and down on Connor's dick and flailing her tongue around his shaft while the young man gazed down at her with half-lidded eyes and occasionally muttered something demeaning about her sexual tastes or her future as his slut. After a while, he reached his free hand down to grope at one of her breasts, fumbling around until he managed to grab hold of a nipple through the thin silk hiding them from view. As she continued to work his cock he pulled and tweaked at the nub of sensitive flesh, drawing shudders and the occasional moan around his cock.

The longer it went on the more the young lesbian's jaw came to ache. Not once did her date let her pull off his cock to catch her breath and give her sore muscles a break, instead keeping constant pressure on the back of her head to encourage her continued efforts. The more her jaw ached, the more desperate she became to please him and earn an end to her torment. The pain drew a smattering of tears from the corners of her eyes, smearing the makeup there and leaving faint, telltale trails down her face. With no skill to fall back on, the inexperienced student relied on simple enthusiasm, regularly taking Connor's cock as far into her mouth as she could manage and frantically whirling her tongue around his shaft in the hope she would hit the right spots to get him off. The entire time she kept her upturned eyes locked on his, not wanting to find out what would happen if she disobeyed his instructions.

Finally, after what seemed to have been hours spent dutifully servicing Connor's manhood, Raquel was allowed to end her first blowjob. Before she could, though, the bastard shoved his cock as far as he dared into her throat, triggering her gag reflex and ensuring she came up spluttering and coughing when he released his hand from the back of her head.

"No wonder you're a dyke, that was about as bad a blowjob as I've ever had." His mocking voice rang down at her from above as she doubled over before him, first coughing into the back of her hand and then rubbing her aching jaw with a whimper. Suddenly she felt his hand on her head once more. Instantly afraid he was going to make her start up again, the dark-haired girl turned her face up to plead for a reprieve. Instead of pulling her back in, though, his fingers traced a path down the side of her face only to wrap around the underside of her chin while his thumb came to rest atop her lips. "Still, it's a teachable skill and I've had worse first tries. If that was actually your first time."

Before Raquel could even think to respond, she felt the hand gently tugging her upwards. "C'mon, get up here." Grateful that her first time giving head was indeed over, she shakily rose to her feet, face released partway up. Her legs were weak beneath her and she had to grab onto one of Connor's arms for support, drawing a now familiar smirk to his lips.

The dark-haired beauty had barely even reached her full height before her date grabbed her by one shoulder, using it to manhandle her while he spun them around. She let out a little yelp as her bedroom whirled before her eyes, wobbling enough that she would have fallen over if not for the way she clutched at his other arm. Once the world stabilized enough for her tipsy brain to process what she saw, she realized Connor had positioned himself at the foot of her queen sized bed while she stood before him with the door at her back. In the time it had taken her to gather her bearings, he had already sunk down to take a seat at the end of the bed and was busy kicking his pants and underwear off of his legs. As she watched he freed himself from the lower half of his clothes and began to unbutton his shirt, already fiddling with the first by the time his belt thudded against the hardwood floor. She stared transfixed as he gradually revealed more and more of his chest. His body looked fit, but not bulky, that of someone clearly blessed with good genes who spent just enough time in the gym to keep himself in good shape. As he stripped, her eyes moved from his moderate chest hair down to fixate on the cock protruding from his waist. It bobbed ferociously, glistening with her saliva. The thing was massive. If it hurt her mouth so much how could he expect to get it inside her without completely wrecking her privates?

"Are you gonna take that slutty excuse for a dress off, or do I need to do it for you?" Connor's voice shook Raquel from her thoughts. She glanced up, seeing that he had finished taking off his shirt and was staring at her with a bemused expression. Her cheeks reddened a little at the knowledge he had caught her staring at his dick.

"I just, uh..." She stammered hopelessly, but he just chuckled.

"It's alright to like what you see," he told her, "But you gotta take that thing off if you want a piece of it."

The young lesbian wasn't sure what she wanted, but as her mind tried to figure it out her hands moved on autopilot. It was a simple matter to slip out of her dress. One by one, working her way up from the lowest of the dozen, she undid each of the little gold chains that held the garment together. As she did, Connor lazily stroked one hand up and down his shaft, the way he casually pleasured himself at the sight of her deepening the shade of red on her cheeks.

It wasn't until she reached the final clasp situated right in the middle of her bosom that Raquel hesitated. Her delicate fingers hovered for a long moment over that last thin strand of gold. But she knew there was no going back. Gently biting her lower lip, she undid the last clasp and let the thin sheet of silky satin fall off her body to pool around her feet, revealing her bare, nubile form to a man for the first time since she was a toddler. Connor let out a low whistle as he drank in the sight of her. Unable to face him, the exposed beauty turned her head to the side, eyes happening upon a poster that had never failed to inspire strength in her. Until that moment.

"Magnificent," Connor muttered. Raquel squirmed beneath his gaze, uncertain how she should react to the praise but helpless to stop the tingle between her legs from soaring to new heights as she soaked up the attention. "I knew you'd be hot, but damn if you aren't the finest piece of ass I've ever seen. Tell me, are you cherry? Have any other guys snuck inside that little snatch of yours?"

The raven-haired beauty quivered, her body seemingly torn between blushing further and going pale as a ghost. When she tried to reply her voice was faint. "Yes... I mean no... I mean..." She swallowed heavily, forcing herself to turn and face Connor. "I've only ever been with other women," she timidly admitted. As recently as a few hours earlier, Raquel would have scoffed at any misogynistic attempt to classify her a virgin, yet she felt like one again, her heart racing beneath her breast as she watched the man who would soon deflower her smile at the confirmation.

"Such a good girl, saving yourself for me. Get over here." He held out one of his hands and Raquel stepped forward tentatively to take it. Once he had hold of her, Connor pulled, bringing his latest conquest tumbling down face first onto the bed next to him with a soft cry. Not wasting a moment, he rolled over on top of her, his weight crushing the smaller girl into her own mattress. She quivered helplessly as his hips ground against her upturned ass, his cock somehow sneaking its way between her soft thighs. Raquel was surprised, though, to learn he was in no rush to collect his prize, instead taking his time to toy with her body.

After a few quick thrusts between his date's thighs, Connor grabbed her by the shoulder and unceremoniously flipped her onto her back. The overwhelmed student had barely a moment to take stock of her new position before her conqueror set upon her. He dove straight towards her neck, bringing lips, tongue, and teeth to bear against her vulnerable flesh. The skilled onslaught left Raquel reeling, reduced to a moaning, quivering heap of flesh as she tilted her head back to give him unfettered access. She whimpered as what little of her mind remained functional realized her partner might as well be signing his signature upon her body. There couldn't possibly be enough makeup in the world to disguise the army of lovemarks his relentless attentions were surely leaving across her skin.

Even as Connor maintained his assault on her neck, Raquel could feel the hand that had flipped her over drifting steadily down her back. Its closely clipped nails dragged along her smooth skin as it advanced, the slight sting triggering tremors that ricocheted up and down her spine and raising goosebumps all across her back. Before she knew it his hand was kneading her trim little ass, his fingers slipping between her thighs to dance perilously close to her twin entrances. A loud moan escaped her lips, eyes squeezing shut as she lay back and surrendered her body fully to its new master.

It had been far too long a time since the gorgeous young lesbian was last subjected to such an intense onslaught. Ellie was a sweet girl, the kind who enjoyed deep kisses, delicate explorations, and direct instruction, not animalistic frenzy. Their many nights together were gentle and loving, nothing at all like the way Connor was using her. Not since Grace had Raquel been party to such raw passion or felt so dominated by a lover. A small part of her dreaded who it was that held such sway over her and what she knew would soon follow. A far larger part of her, though, thrilled in the primal femininity of complete submission.

The raven-haired beauty's back instinctively arched in response to Connor's efforts, instantly drawing his attention to the firm and shapely pair of breasts thrusting up towards him. She cooed appreciatively as he redirected his attentions down to them, kissing and nipping at the sensitive flesh around her rosy peaks. When he finally took hold of one nub with his teeth she answered his boldness with a breathy gasp and a furious clench of her cunt. As her lover worked over her breasts, Raquel instinctively spread her legs and turned them outwards, presenting her needy pussy and giving him space to work between her thighs.

Connor wasted no time taking advantage of the opening. Quickly pulling his hand out from under her rear, he moved to give her eager clit a few quick strokes with his thumb. His prize mewled from the attention, her trembling hips rising up to chase his thumb every time he pulled it off. A moment later and two of his fingers were plunging into her unexplored depths, instantly drenched in the slickness that flowed from her like a river. The digits barely made it inside before they met resistance, the fleshy barrier of her hymen blocking much of the girl's passage. Raquel had never been a terribly sporty girl growing up, and her sapphic encounters had mostly been tender and gentle in nature. As a result, her maidenhead had managed to remain intact long enough to be presented as a priceless gift to whatever man first succeeded in staking his claim upon her.

Raquel whimpered as that first conqueror immediately withdrew his fingers from her snatch and pulled up off her exposed breasts. She opened her eyes to look him in the face, panting softly from the stimulation. A moment later, the girl saw the hand that had just been inside her approaching her face, two fingers slick with her own fluids. Suspecting her date's intentions, she opened her mouth as it drew near.

Raquel's neck craned forward as she accepted the two fingers into her mouth, closing soft lips around them and darting in with her tongue to begin cleaning. "Oh yeah, you just love your own cream, don't you, girl?" Connor's mocking tone deepened the dark-haired beauty's blush, but she looked up to lock eyes with him and nodded as best she could around his digits. While she wouldn't necessarily say she preferred her own flavour to that of any other girl, she was naturally quite used to tasting it on a lover's tongue, or her lips, or some fingers as she was in the moment. Having learned her earlier lesson well, the young student held her lover's gaze the entire time she worked, even bobbing her head a little along his digits. Once they were clean she pulled off and looked up at him, biting her lower lip as she waited for what came next. "It's time," was all he said. Raquel simply swallowed and then timidly gave a single, barely perceptible nod.

The aging mattress groaned beneath Connor as he rose to his knees and started to move in the direction of the headboard, half-pulling Raquel along with him. She timidly allowed him to position her body as he fancied, limp limbs putting up no resistance as she was shifted around and flipped over. A few moves later and the inexperienced girl found herself on all fours with a man looming above her. He had positioned them facing the mirror which hung above her desk. With one hand wrapped around her long black hair, the brute tugged hard, forcing her head up to face their reflection. She yipped sharply from the sudden pain but obeyed the unspoken command, her eyes meeting his through the mirror.

As the trembling girl waited to be taken, she could feel her first cock being casually slapped a few times on the top of her ass. Each blow made her jump a little, her body quivering like a racehorse impatient for the starting gun. Taking advantage of the delay, she turned to crane her head over her shoulder and steal a glance at Connor directly. "Please... be gentle..." she murmured, her voice soft and breathy. His only answer was the same smug grin that had been taunting her for hours. As she turned back forwards, she felt the little slaps stop and his cock move down to probe at her sex.

Raquel sucked in her breath as her new bedmate found his target and slipped the head of his cock between her nether lips. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the inevitable, but it didn't come. Instead, she felt the intruder nestle harmlessly against the barrier blocking its entry, followed a moment later by the sharp sting of an open palm striking her ass. Eyes flying open in surprise, she winced upon seeing Connor's glare in the mirror. "Don't close your eyes," he warned. She bit her lip and nodded demurely, cunt fluttering around his lower head.

A faint feminine gasp announced Connor's initial push against Raquel's barrier, but the pressure was short lived. A moment later and he was pulling back until even the crown of his cock was nearly withdrawn from her passage. Again he pressed forward, testing, teasing. The dark-haired girl could feel the flap of skin guarding her entrance bend, but every time it came near to breaking its assailant would relent. After the fifth push she let out a quiet whimper and rocked her hips back encouragingly onto the offending cock, her body eager to exchange a tormenting limbo for the inevitable.

It must have been the sign Connor was waiting for, because at that very moment he made his move. Using his grip on her long, dark hair to pull Raquel back onto his shaft while pushing forward with his full might, the triumphant young man was able to force several inches of himself inside his latest conquest on the first try, shredding her hymen with ease. The sundering of her maidenhead coupled with the abrupt tug on her ravenish locks was too much for Raquel. A sharp cry born of perfect pain clawed its way out of her throat, ringing out clearly through the bedroom and beyond as her vice-like pussy instinctively clenched around its invader.

Despite how slick the evening had made her, the young lesbian's virginal passage had to strain to accommodate it's first cock. She had no benchmark to compare the intruder to, but her instincts screamed that there was no way her body could possibly be meant to take such a monster. It felt like someone was shoving a baseball bat up her quim, the sensation unlike anything she had experienced in her life before that moment. Still, along with the pain came an indescribable pleasure as the rampaging cock triggered nerves and pleasure spots that had gone neglected her entire life.

But it didn't stop there. With every new thrust Connor gained a little more ground in his effort to bottom out inside Raquel, and with every one he drew another plaintive wail from his new toy. As his cock drove ever deeper into her untamed depths, the agony of his penetration didn't fade so much as pleasure rose to overtake it. Her cries of pain evolved into ones of passion, the raven-haired beauty not making even a token effort to stifle her vocalizations. Having heard more than a few sessions of Clara's lovemaking in recent months, Raquel knew their apartment's walls were far too thin to prevent her roommate hearing the entire encounter, but in the moment she lacked even a shred of the self-control that would have been required to muffle herself.

Finally, with a heroic effort, Raquel's conqueror managed to lodge himself fully inside her cunt. Her body could have been hand sculpted to pleasure him, so perfect was the fit. At one end of her passage, the crown of his cock nestled right up against the entrance to her inner sanctum, while at the other her nether lips spread around the base of his shaft to coat the twitching balls hanging below with her cream. Connor took a moment to luxuriate in the relentless grip of his conquest's molten core while she knelt panting, but soon he was dragging himself halfway out, allowing her passage to close up only to plunge back into her once more.

The young lesbian wailed from the assault, pleasure and pain blending together into a keening cry as her partner picked up his pace. Tremors shook her from head to toe, her hips bucking wildly against the sturdy body behind them. All the strength in her arms seemed to evaporate at once and she felt herself begin to tumble down towards her bed. The plummet lasted only a split second, though, Connor's thick fingers wrapped in her hair preventing her fall. Instead, she was left dangling from his grip, the weight of her upper body pulling agonizingly against her scalp. The sharp pain bled together with the riotous sensations radiating out from the girl's stuffed quim to trigger the most ferocious climax of her young life.

Raquel writhed in ecstasy, back arching instinctively even as she hung in the air. Her face tilted skywards, mouth falling open in a silent scream. Down below, her freshly deflowered womanhood seized up around its intruder and her trim ass ground itself back against her lover's hips. It felt as if fireworks were going off throughout the young beauty's body, a litany of previously unknown pleasures making their debuts with a vengeance.

The overwhelmed student fell from the heights of her ecstasy gradually, gasping and panting as her senses returned. While she had been lost to pleasure, Connor had begun to pound away relentlessly at her tight little snatch, not allowing her climax to impede the pursuit of his own. Raquel's foggy mind could scarcely believe the staggering strength of the sensations coursing through every inch of her being. Some nights in bed with Ellie it took her lover more than an hour of work with her nimble tongue and soft fingers to coax even a timid little orgasm out of her body. Yet in a few scant minutes, the most despicable bastard she knew had gifted her more pleasure than she had ever dared imagine possible just by callously having his way with her.