Domina

Story Info
A slave that dreams of greatness, and the spoils of victory.
9.4k words
4.64
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers

Domina is a novelette in the Bloom Chronicles setting. It takes place after Tara and after The Exception Clause. With that said, Domina is entirely self-contained and can be read without having read either of those two. Reading future Bloom Chronicles stories without this one might be a little confusing though.

There is some hardcore fun to be had here, as well as more than a little violence. Readers beware -- but know that everything is consensual. Oh, and everyone's of legal age -- on this planet or any other.

The warrior's roar was still echoing through the small arena when she charged with her long haired arms spread out to either side. Her opponent, a smaller woman with skin the color of a shallow sea, judged her approach and then picked the best time to leap. She didn't leap to the side or attempt to vault over the Voluminarian, she chose to leap at her.

Stunned and uncertain whether to step over the dangerous Likchan or kick her, the simian combatant did neither in time. Her legs were swept out from under by her the Likchan and she crashed face first into the cold metal deck of the ship's arena. Instinct made her start to rise as soon as the colors faded from her eyes. She tasted blood and her jaw burned, telling her it had been broken.

Before she could do more than lift her head and chest a few centimeters the Likchan was on top of her. The smaller woman's knee on her spine drove her back down. Her head rang with the second impact against the deck. The Likchan twisted and dropped her other knee onto the Voluminarian's head, twisting it and knocking her senseless a third time in nearly as many seconds.

Satisfied that she'd stunned the simian woman, the Likchan repositioned herself again. One hand pressed the Voluminarian's head to the deck while her leg slid between the woman's hairy thighs. She wedged her foot tight between her thighs and pressed her ankle against the woman's fur covered slit. Her finishing move was to open her mouth and expose her sharp teeth before placing them on her defeated opponent's neck.

The victor looked up, her large round eyes seeking out the Fight Master and her ears rotated to minimize the raucous crowd so she could hear his decision. Beneath her the Voluminarian felt the prick of the Likchan's teeth through the hair on her neck as she regained her senses. She huffed, the movement alone swelling her throat and making the teeth dig deeper. She moved one arm out slowly and slapped the deck in submission.

The Fight Master, a Dextan wearing a harness that displayed his muscular torso and arms as well as the scars he'd earned along the way, raised his arms to quiet the crowd. "Domina the Demon wins again to become the Gortoko's champion!"

The Likchan rose and stepped away from her fallen opponent. She raised her arms in the air, knowing what was expected of her in spite of the pain in her ribs. She'd learned early on to play to the crowd. They loved her now. Considered her fearless and cunning. Vicious, but calculating.

There were jeers and boos as well. The fans of Morgos picked at anything they could, from her breasts not being as large as they wanted to the growth of dark fur under her arms and above her crotch. There was even a shadow of hair growing on the sides of her head on either side of her strip of hair that she braided and gathered behind her head. She hadn't had time to shave before the bout and she knew she'd be docked for that. Her masters would find any reason they could to diminish her victory.

Domina turned and spat the blood our of her mouth. It was a mix of hers and Morgos's. She smiled, baring her teeth and inciting a fresh chorus of cheers and catcalls from the crowd.

Domina turned and walked out of the pit in the ship's belly. She focused to hide the limp from her battered muscles and cracked ribs. Cracked or broken, she wasn't sure, but she exited the living arena knowing there was someone waiting who would.

Domina kept her lips together when she smiled at the tall Zendarian that waited for her. "Jahn," Domina greeted the doctor.

"Congratulations," the Zendarian said. "I won't say good fight though."

Domina let out a small sigh to avoid as much burning in her side as she could. "Voluminarian's are stubborn but not stupid. She needed confidence to become cocky."

"I wish you didn't give her confidence through sacrifice."

Domina stifled a chuckle. "I knew I had the best healer on the ship to fix me up."

Jahn snorted. "Only healer, you mean?"

"I wouldn't spend my money on any other."

"Because you don't have any!" Jahn'kar said and pointed at one of the two beds she'd brought in.

Domina bared her bloody teeth in a smile and climbed onto the cot. Jahn positioned the scanner over her and turned it on before turning to the Voluminarian woman that trudged into the room.

"You get that one, Morgos," Jahn'kar said.

Morgos grunted and lay down on the opposite bed a little harder than she needed to. Jahn activated the scanner and spent a moment studying the blood on her neck. She grabbed a spray and activated it over the bite mark, dousing the area with disinfectant before swapping out the tube and waiting several seconds for the disinfectant to work into a slurry that made Morgos snarl at the mild burning. As soon as it ended Jahn applied the new spray and then glanced at the results from the scanner.

"You've got some bruising in your legs and back, and head. You lost the fight so I can't give you—"

"I need nothing, Dr. Peletiss," Morgos snapped.

"Hold on a damn minute, I still need to do something about the knocks to your head," Jahn snapped right back. She tucked the tool back into her belt and pulled out another one. She loaded a medicine ampoule into it and pressed it against the unwounded side of Morgos's neck. She pressed the button and the hypo discharged the medicine into Morgos's artery. "I'm only restricted from aiding minor injuries for the loser. This will help the concussion and swelling so you can fight again."

Morgos snorted and swung her legs off the bed. She sat up, rolled her neck and then glared at Domina. "You fought well."

Domina nodded. "As did you."

"I will offer tribute later, when you are feeling better."

"I accept your tribute," Domina told her.

Morgos snorted and walked out of the room stiffly.

Jahn shook her head. "The spoils of war. So... barbaric."

"We are slaves, we have no possessions. This is all they have."

Jahn studied the scan and sighed. "It's not all you have."

Domina smiled and then winced as Jahn touched her battered side. "They need this. It keeps some order in their lives. Gives them something to struggle for, something they own."

"Not you?"

"I don't need that, I have you."

"Oh do you, now?" Jahn asked.

"You were my greatest hunt," Domina said. "A prize trophy."

Jahn blushed. "Oh, be quiet. This is going to hurt."

"It already does."

"This will hurt worse," Jahn promised. "Sorry. Try not to breathe."

The doctor used her hypo to inject a cocktail of ingredients that would help repair and rebuild the broken bones in Domina's side. Her next tool was larger and rested directly over the broken ribs. Jahn used the bonesetter's scanner to identify the location of the ribs and the breaks and then winced as she activated it.

Domina gasped as blades pierced her skin and clamped around her ribs. The device pulled them back into place, securing them firmly against one another. A pulse of warm energy activated the chemicals injected and drew them into place, speeding up the mending process exponentially.

"Stay as still as you can," Jahn said before moving to select a new spray and tapping Domina's lips to get her to open her mouth. She sprayed it against her torn up cheek and lip and then smiled and gently closed her mouth. "Don't clench too tight."

Domina snorted a tiny puff of air through her narrow nostrils.

"Okay, that's the worst. The rest are bruises. I'm going to use my scanner to prep them and then I'll apply the medical spray.

Domina scowled. She hated the spray. It stunk and tickled as it was absorbed through her skin and broke down the clotting blood and reduced the inflamed soft tissues back to normal. Then again, the spray in her mouth tasted like burnt wax, but every distraction from the hull breach in her side was welcome.

Jahn went about her business locating and applying the curatives for the victorious gladiators minor injuries. By the time she finished Domina had almost gotten used to stink of the topical medicine. She backed away and looked Domina's blue-green body up and down. She was nude save for the machine on her side. Jahn smiled and said, "Almost good as new. However, I see you've been neglecting yourself."

"What?" Domina wheezed, doing her best to minimize her breathing.

"Your ribs are set," Jahn said after checking the bonesetter. "But they need another twenty minutes or so. I'm going to give you the deluxe service today."

Domina's already large eyes widened when she saw Jahn adjust her scanner and then she gently picked up Domina's leg under the knee and propped them up on the cart. She repeated the process with the other leg and then slid her arm between them and activated the modified scanner.

"Ung!" Domina grunted as the warm beam played over her crotch. Her ears twisted at the first faint hiss of vaporized matter. She stared at the Jahn's face while the doctor expertly ran the scanner over her mound and eliminated the stubble growing. She moved it down, warming Domina's sex, the crook of her thighs, and further back until the cot would let her go no further.

"Nice and smooth again," Jahn said. "Clean enough to eat off of... or just eat."

"You'll have to get in line."

Jahn's smile scowled. "Behind Morgos... I swear, you have to win the ultimate league so you can win your freedom and take me with you."

Jahn smirked. "Don't count on it."

"You're the champion of this ship's women's league! Now you have to win the overall women's league. Then you can fight in the Unlimited mixed league."

"I know how it works," Domina said.

"Lift your arms, Huntress," Jahn said and gently picked up Domina's arm to help her move it where she wanted it. She ran the scanner under her arm, obliterating the growing stubble there before leaning over her and repeating the action on her other arm.

"Fighting in the unlimited league is... different."

"You're the smartest fighter on this ship, Dom. The smartest in your league, I'm sure of it!"

"No amount of smart will let me outthink a blade or gun."

"You can actually. Think of ways that they can't hit you. Move faster. Hide. Use cover. Strike them before they see you."

"I thought you devoted your life to healing?" Domina asked.

"That's my life. You're the huntress. My Huntress, anyhow."

Domina smiled for the first time since the machine was set on her chest.

"You should be all right now, but take it easy for a bit longer," Jahn said and tapped the controls. The metal blades retracted with a tearing click that made Domina gasp.

The doctor picked the machine up and tucked it under the cot before pulling out her sprayer and blasting the multiple oozing lacerations on Domina's side with it. The blood fizzed and foamed, warming almost to the point of burning before the chemicals became inert and left only clotted blood behind. A second blast with a different spray stimulated the torn flesh to pucker and swell until it closed. Another treatment with the scanner and then the topical spray began to break away the deeper and darker blue bruises around her barely mended ribs.

"Okay, you can get up," Jahn said a few moments later when the cuts from the machine were little more than purple welts in her side against her blue-green skin.

Domina swung her legs over the side slowly and sat up. She took a careful breath and then another, smiling at the stiffness in her side. It wasn't pain, or at least it wasn't much pain, so that was good. She looked up at her lover and saw the woman starting at her chest.

Domina looked down at herself, wondering what it was that had drawn her attention. Her wounds were all but healed. The only thing of interest didn't interest Domina very much. Her breasts suited her well enough, but she wished they were bigger. They might get in her way, but she'd look better if they were.

"I'm jealous," Jahn said.

"Of Morgos?"

The slave doctor nodded.

"I'm sorry," Jahn said. "It is the custom."

"I know... I just wish I could be there too."

"All of us together?"

Jahn shrugged. "Better than just you and her."

"I didn't think you liked Voluminarians. All that hair... you seem to prefer me bare."

Jahn grinned. "Oh, I do... like you bare, I mean. I definitely don't like Voluminarians. It's just not sanitary. Blame it on my training."

"Not to mention it gets everywhere."

Jahn gagged and Domina chuckled. She held her side and then shook her head when Jahn adopted a worried look.

"Not ready for that yet, but soon."

"Be careful."

Domina climbed off the cart and stepped into Jahn's embrace. The taller woman wrapped her in a hug that could have smothered her. Domina ignored her instincts and let herself enjoy the touch and feel of someone she trusted.

They kissed and parted ways. Domina had the post-fight conference and debriefing while Jahn had to get ready for the next fight between two lesser known women that were new acquisitions into the underground gladiatorial league.

Domina left the triage room behind and made her way down the corridor until she came to a junction in hallways. She yearned to go right into the barracks the gladiators shared. She'd won and earned a shower. A warm one, at that, after being granted the title of ship's champion. But first she had to turn left, where her fans awaited.

She snarled at the thought of having fans. Sure, they cheered for her, but they bet on her and if she showed any weakness they'd bet against her just as fast. Faster, really... everyone knew that an underdog was always favored. They'd forget that she was the underdog all along. After all, the jethra leading the pack is never as hungry as the young jethra that wanted a pack of her own.

Still thinking of the wolf-like predator, Domina turned left and walked into the door for the post-fight question and answer session. Morgos was already there standing on the podium that had been set to the perfect height to show Domina was higher and therefore the victor.

Armed Dextan guards in harnesses stood around the small room, as well as a human mediator. The human was male but the Dextan's were all female. Their harnesses accentuated their muscular torsos, shoulders, and breasts and left a lot of skin on display. Not as much as Morgos and Domina were showing, but at least Morgos was covered in dark brown hair save for her nipples and the lighter brown patch on her belly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the newest champion of the Gortoko open female league, the undefeated Likchan, Domina!"

Domina raised her arms in the air, gaining a double-take from the human as he spotted her freshly bared underarms. His eyes darted to her loins and noted the lack of stubble as well. He smirked and turned back to the handful of spectators eager to ask questions.

Domina bared her teeth in a vicious smile, as was expected of her. She had the fan's blessing for now, it was important she keep it if she was to gain the fights she wanted.

Morgos simmered on her lower pedestal. Any questions that came her way would be insulting and demeaning. This was the way of the Dextan arena matches. Morgos would fall and Domina would rise. The Voluminarian might rise again someday, but the odds were against her now. For Domina her future held only possibility. Success and rewards, perhaps even freedom... or failure, injury, or death.

* * * *

Morgos stood next to Domina's lower bunk, casting a fuzzy shadow over the resting woman. "Are you ready for me?"

Domina sat up in her simple open sided slave tunic. She'd taken a shower— a hot one— and dressed before being fed a hearty meal and allowed to return to the barracks to rest the rest of the day. Tomorrow she'd continue her regular training. Now was her chance to enjoy the final reward of her victory. She pulled the tunic over her head and placed it in a crumpled pile beside her pillow. "I am."

Morgos grunted and sat down on the mattress. She looked up to make sure she didn't hit her head on the upper bunk that was occupied by an aging Dextan slave whose time in the fighting pits had come and gone years ago. She still fought but was crippled and slow. Only her cunning and malice drew a crowd these days.

"You are champion, why don't you move to a better bunk?"

"I'd have to move all my things."

"You have no things!"

Domina smirked. "I have no bunk, either. It does not matter where I am, I can rest, prepare, or fight. To upset the balance would be of no benefit."

Morgos snorted. "Even among your people you are odd."

"I wouldn't know," Domina said. "I haven't been among my people for several years. I grew up to be who I am."

Morgos huffed. "How would you like me to service you?"

Domina climbed off her bunk and stood up. She stretched and then turned and bent at her waist so her hands were on her mattress. "I showered, but I worry I didn't clean myself well enough. Would you check?"

The simian woman's eyes widened and her large nostrils flared. Her tunic rose and fell before she stood up and walked behind the smaller woman. Her breath rumbled in her chest before she bent down, placed a hand on either side of Domina's bottom, and spread her cheeks apart. "Looks clean," she grumbled.

"Make sure."

Morgos let out a hearty sigh that played her hot breath across the sensitive skin of Domina's backside. A moment later she parted her dark lips and let her large tongue lathe a path across Domina's sphincter.

Domina shuddered in spite of herself. This was her way of asserting dominance over Morgos and the others. She'd won the fight, yes, but to have her taste on the mighty Voluminarian's tongue and to mark her with her musk... that would last forever in the minds of her fellow slaves.

"Seems clean," Morgos said after smacking her lips.

"Keep checking," Domina said. "Get in there real good and make sure."

Resigned to her fate, Morgos extended her tongue and returned to licking Domina's ass. The Likchan tasted clean and natural. It wasn't until she began to relax the woman's muscle and began to probe inside of her that the woman's unique flavor made itself aware. Her taste was briny and sweet, almost like an Ankkarian grand lobster she'd had ages ago.

Domina was breathing heavy and forgot herself as Morgos slurped, licked, and poked her asshole. She could feel the woman's spit soaking her, both outside and inside. Her strong tongue squeezed deeper and deeper inside of her, overriding her natural instincts. She pushed back, trying to expose more of herself and get more of Morgos's tongue.

A sound distracted the Likchan from the building wave of pressure inside of her. She jerked her head to the side and saw a few other women had gathered to watch. Most of them were former opponents she'd defeated. They'd been where Morgos was now, in spirit if not in the exact same position. They stared with open mouths, wide eyes, and a flush to their faces.

Domina looked up when she sensed movement and saw the old Dextan gladiator staring down with a gleam in her eyes. Well, one eye, the other was clouded over and blind. This wasn't the first time she'd watched with hunger and envy.

Domina let out a heavy growl and pulled herself away from Morgos. She straightened, reluctantly, and turned. "Lie down. On your back."

Morgos stumbled forward and then reared back. She straightened and licked her thick, dark lips. She licked them a second time and then seemed to realize what Domina had said. She looked around before asking, "On the deck?"

Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers