Domina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was what Domina was waiting for. The crowd fell silent as she opened her mouth to show the chewed meat and then closed her mouth and swallowed. She opened it again to show what she'd done and then gave a bloody smile. The crowd went wild again as the momentum was starting to shift.

Kryna looked around, eyes going to the crowd and the announced before she looked at her opponent again. Fresh blood continue to spatter the floor at her feet. Kryna snarled and shook her head before she leaned forward and began to run across the arena.

Domina sprang forward from the wall and took two steps before she leaned back. Kryna pounced again, certain Domina could not dodge to the side this time. Domina didn't, instead she let herself fall on her butt and then her back while still sliding forward across the smooth metal. She spread her arms and kicked her feet up, catching Kryna in the upper abdomen with one leg and the lower abdomen with the other.

She bent and flexed her powerful legs, propelling the woman farther and faster then she intended. Kryna's head dipped as her butt rose. She hit the wall right on the metal plate on the top of her skull. The rest of her body slammed into the wall above her while she dropped like a stone. She hit the deck head first, the weight of her body coming down on top of her and then flopping off and crashing to the deck.

Domina flipped back up to her feet and spun around as the woman came to a rest. She studied her for a moment before walking over and then dropping knee-first onto the woman's spine. The metal on her left side wrapped around to the back but covered no more than half her back.

The Likchan reached down, uncertain how to tell if the woman was unconscious or dead. She grabbed at the metal of her throat and tugged at it, but she couldn't break it away. Her claws didn't pierce the metal either, Domina growled and grabbed the woman by the side of the head. She picked her up, bending her head as far as the metal construction of her neck would allow, and then slammed her face first into the deck. She repeated it twice before climbing to her feet and driving her heel down on the back of the woman's head.

Domina, panting from the fight and the effort of trying to find a way to kill the cyborg, grabbed the woman's limp arm and tugged on her. She had to wedge a foot under her side to force her to flip instead of sliding across the deck. When she came to rest on her back at last Domina planted a foot on her chest and stared down at the crushed and bloody mess of a face that had been left behind.

Domina watched her for a moment and saw some blood near her mouth bubble up. She snarled, picked her foot up off the woman's chest, and then drove it heel first into her broken face. Kryna's body jerked once and then lay still.

"Citizens of Tendari! We have a new system champion! The Demon Domina, of Gortoko, is the undefeated victor!"

Domina lifted her arms in the air and walked in a slow circle while she sucked in as much air as she could. She could feel the blood on her back now. It was running down from where she'd been scraped by the woman's prosthetics. Her cheek was sore where she'd been punched. Her head burned where she'd try to yank her hair out. Oh, and the multiple glancing punches were going to leave bruises and reminders for days even with Jahn's tender loving care... and her medicine too.

The door opened, signaling it was time for her to leave. Domina cast a final look to the crowd and caught Master Zanderos watching her. He gave her a nod and, she thought, a tight smile. She grinned and walked back through the door where the guards were waiting to escort her back to her ship.

Her ship, her doctor, her promised shower, and her bed. At the moment that was all she needed. The life of slave was a simple life and she already had more than she deserved. The love of Jahn kept her going. That love and the hope that one day, maybe not so distant from now, she might taste freedom and have Jahn at her side all the time... not just when she needed her to patch her up after a fight.

* * * *

"I can't believe this!" Jahn said as she looked around the small room. There was almost nothing to it aside from a single bed, some empty drawers in the wall, and a small desk with a chair. The controls for the display on the wall were disabled, allowing only approved feeds to be displayed when their owners wanted it.

"It's good to be the sector champion," Domina said.

John turned back to face her. "And I get to stay here too?"

"Sometimes. When I win a match or if I find another means of pleasing them," Domina said.

Jahn grinned. "Well then, how about you let me please you so you feel inclined to please them?"

Domina slipped her tunic off and let it fall to the floor. "How could I refuse such an offer?"

Jahn laughed and removed her utility belt and then her tunic. She stepped up to Domina and looked down at her. Domina tilted her head up and they kissed, sharing their heat and desperate need for one another. Jahn broke away when Domina's hands slipped between her legs and traced her moistening sex. She moaned at the ceiling and then gasped and shuddered when Domina gently bit her neck. The sharp points of her front teeth didn't break the skin, but the tease was that they could.

Jahn whimpered even as her body shuddered in a tiny orgasm. Her people were omnivores but they had always been a peaceful agricultural and harvesting type of society, rather than Domina's hunter / gathering backgrounds. At her deepest level, Jahn knew she was prey and Domina was a predator. That Domina cared for her and would only bring her pleasure and protection, not pain, was enough to melt her from the inside.

Domina kissed the tiny indentations her teeth left in Jahn's neck. Jahn swallowed and slid down her body, rubbing her larger breasts against the Likchan's body. Her knees hit the ground, putting her at the perfect height to kiss her way up the rise of Domina's breast and take her nipple between her lips. She nipped at it, earning a gasp from her lover and a response from the teased flesh in her mouth.

Domina's budding flesh quickly lanced into Jahn's mouth and gave her something to properly suck on. She licked the tip with her teeth while working her lips up and down the two centimeter length of sensitive flesh. Domina's hands found the back of Jahn's head and held her tight to her breast.

Jahn's wandering hands not only coaxed Domina's other nipple to its full length, but also began to tease the woman's sex with her other hand. Domina changed her grip from holding her tight against her to pushing her down.

Jahn moaned as she was forced to relinquish the stem in her mouth. She sat on her calves as the huntress guided her down and kissed Domina's smooth belly and mound. Jahn slipped an arm under Domina's leg and, with the woman still holding on to her head, she lifted her leg up and onto her shoulder. Jahn dove in without waiting and began to lick her way into Domina's slippery folds.

Domina held on while Jahn's hand held her leg in place and the other slid between her legs and pressed against her back, holding her tight. The Zendarian's tongue found the throbbing glans on the left side of her sex and stroked it to the point of madness before switching to the sensitive strip of aroused flesh on the right and repeating the process. She didn't break away that time, but continue to lick and suck at Domina until she let herself find release.

Jahn held her lover tight as she felt her stiffen and jerk above her. She tasted the fresh juices that drained from her, the woman's flavor stronger than ever but no less delicious. The doctor in Jahn knew that part of Domina's essence was native to her species, but part of it was unique to her.

A Likchan's lovers were said to be the most devoted in the universe. The cosmic joke was that Likchan seldom sought out partners of other species in spite of the desire and dedication they instilled in their lovers. Even when they did they were hard to please to the point of earning the right to share their beds.

That made Jahn love her all the more, knowing she'd won her trust and her heart. She gently helped Domina stand on her own and then let the woman pull her to her feet. She backed up to the bed and sat on it, urging Jahn to sit beside her.

"Thank you," Jahn said.

Domina's large eyes sparkled. "You're thanking me for what you did to me?"

"Yes," Jahn said. "I cherish you, Domina. Without you... your smile and that lovely gleam in your eyes, I don't know how I could go on some days."

Domina nodded. "I feel that too. Without you I don't know that I'd fight so hard. It's not in me to give up, but I think I work harder because of you."

Jahn grinned and hugged her. "I love you, my huntress."

"And I love you, my healer," Domina teased her. "As a matter of fact, I'm going to show you how much."

"Oh?"

Domina pushed her down on the bed and kissed her way up her body to her lips, but only long enough to leave Jahn breathing heavily. She slid back down her body, dragging sharp teeth across her tender flesh and then teasing the Zendarians thick nipples. Jahn squirmed and groaned under her, the thrill and pleasure and fear rocking through her and disrupting the calm she was normally so proud of.

The Likchan continued south when Domina was reduced to little more than panting and grunting. The woman's pussy was already dripping, her juices running down into the shadowy cleft of her ass. Domina gathered up her juices on her tongue and found the woman's erect clitoris. She'd never been with a human but Domina heard that Zendarians resembled them more closely than any other species in this part of the galaxy. At least from a reproductive point of view.

Jahn bucked up and nearly threw Domina off the bed when she grazed the woman's clitoris with her sharp teeth. Domina chuckled as best she could with her mouth full and lapped at the aching nub. Jahn settled down and was soon breathing as fast as if she'd been trying to keep up with Domina during her endurance training sessions.

Domina worked her fingers up inside of her lover. She started with two and then realized she had to add a third, Jahn was so wet. A few licks and sucks of the woman's clitoris later and Domina dared to slip a fourth finger into the woman. Jahn groaned and hunched her hips up, trying to take more.

Domina gave it to her. She tucked her thumb in and, with a gentle twist, slid her entire hand up inside the Zendarian's pussy. Her knuckles rubbed Jahn's insides and caused the woman to lose her breath. Her eyes rolled up and she stared sightlessly at the ceiling as she rode the wave of pleasure that threatened to consume her.

Domina bit down again.

Jahn convulsed, throwing Domina off of her and causing the woman to roll off the bed and onto the floor. The Zendarian was gasping and moaning, with no break from one sound to the next. She rolled onto her side and brought her knees up with her hands clutching her over-stimulated sex.

Domina sat up and watched her, a grin on her face. Jahn trembled with each aftershock of her orgasm that rocked her body. After enjoying the site for a moment Domina slipped back onto the bed and curled up behind the woman. She spooned against her and held her in her arms, trailing gentle kisses on the back of the woman's neck and shoulder until Jahn finally lay still and began to drift off.

Domina watched and held the woman. So long as she had her in her arms she wanted for nothing. Of course that wouldn't last. The Masters would tear them apart soon. She would have to earn another time like this. Earn the right to hold her beloved.

She could appreciate that it kept her at the top of her game, even as she hated them for doing it to her. Someday, somehow, she'd find a way out of this. She'd win it all or die trying. Or, if that took too long, she'd find another way. Being a slave hadn't mattered to her, she'd acclimated and even thrived. That was before. Now she had too much. She had Jahn and she wouldn't ever give her up. Even if she had to kill every last warrior, guard, fight master, administrator, and fan of the Dextan gladiatorial leagues.

Domina closed her eyes and luxuriated in the warmth of Jahn. Her Jahn. Her prey. Her beloved. The time for another hunt would come soon enough. Now was the time for love.