Dominance or Submission Switch 04

Story Info
Dominance & submission - switching for pleasure.
1.2k words
4.75
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DOMINANCE or SUBMISSION SWITCH

It was dirty kinky sex and they loved it. Hannah and Pete both enjoyed the feeling of control and they both enjoyed being controlled too and often switched between the two. Nothing was too kinky, or too bold, they loved it all both ways and any ways. They pushed each other to new highs using BDSM in every way Craving that delicious erotic mix of Dominance and Submission

Readers please note that as this story progresses, there may be jumps in categories as it includes,BDSM, Multiple Partners,Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MFM Sex, MMMF sex, DP

Chapter Four

'Let's have a nice glass of fizz shall we?'

'Are you going to untie me?' she asked.

'No, of course not,' Pete said smiling at her, 'that is a long way off.'

Pete looked over at Hannah splayed out on the towels over the kitchen counter, her backside in the air propped up by a couple of pillows from the bed. She was panting and a little breathless. He had taken her almost to the edge, he knew she had cum once but he was making her wait for more, teasing her just as she had done to him so many times.

As Pete poured another drink, the doorbell rang.

Pete and Hannah looked at each other, wondering just who it could be.

'Don't answer it,' Hannah said.

'Still trying to tell me what to do, I see. I've told you, I'm in control, not you. You are my submissive tonight and you will do as you are told. I know I'm going to have to find a way to teach you a lesson.'

Pete went out into the hall to open the door.

On the door step were two men, one holding an empty cup.

'Oh hello,' the man with the cup said, 'I'm Rob and this is Ryan,' he gestured to the other man. 'We live in one of the flats in the adjacent block and we saw you arrive earlier. But we have, and I know this is a bit of a cheek, a couple of favours to ask. We knew you were home and so wondered if you would do us a favour and lend us a cup of sugar?' and Rob held out the empty cup.

'Sure.' Pete said, yes, I remember you, come in.' His mind went to Hannah lying naked in the kitchen and his cock jumped in his trousers at the thought and how these two men might just add extra spice to the evening.

Both men stepped over the threshold of the flat and hovered in the hall.

'There's something else, ' Rob said. 'When we were out on our balcony earlier, the light on your balcony suddenly came on and we couldn't help noticing something strange - well appealing actually, more unusual than strange, I suppose,' Rob was babbling and clearly a bit tongue tied.

The second man, Ryan now moved forward and interrupting he said, 'Actually, we wondered if you knew that there was a naked woman tied to a bracket on your balcony?'

Both men looked at Pete expectantly, Pete smiled a wicked smile.

'Yes, I did know gentleman and that strange unusual thing, that naked woman is actually Hannah. She is in the kitchen now, would you like to meet her?'

They looked at each other and both nodded. 'Oh yes, yes please,'

Pete smiled as he noticed the binoculars hanging around Rob's neck.

'Am I right in thinking that maybe that is the second favour?' Pete enquired smiling broadly.

'Yes yes,' Rob said. 'You are quite right, that can certainly be the second favour.'

'She's is in here, follow me.'

The two men followed Pete into the kitchen and sure enough there was Hannah. They couldn't see much to start with but it was obvious that she was naked, tied and prone over the breakfast bar, with her arms pulled up high and tied to the cupboard handles each side of the wide work top and her legs similarly spread wide, her backside in the air.

Pete thought she looked wonderful. He could do whatever he wanted with her and he knew that she would love it - it was such a fucking turn on.

'Well gentlemen, as you can probably imagine it got a bit chilly out on the balcony and it was much more convenient for me and anyone else for that matter from an access point of view to have her prone this way, completely vulnerable and available.' Pete flicked a glance at both men.

The two men first looked at each other and then at the naked woman in complete surprise, not quite knowing what to do or say in this surreal situation.

'Oh Hannah, meet Rob and Ryan, they live in the next block and saw you under the light on the balcony. They've come over to borrow a cup of sugar, but I think they want to get a closer look at you really. Am I right?'Pete asked, looking at the men.

'Yes, yes that's right, hello Hannah,' Ryan said.

'Hello,' Hannah replied, she was lying almost face down on the kitchen counter and mortified that Pete had allowed these two men to see her naked and restrained like this, but strangely aroused at the same time - wondering what that bastard Pete had in mind.

'Look don't stand on ceremony,' Pete said. 'Hannah loves all this so just wander around, take a look at her, feel free - and yes I do mean that literally,' and he laughed. 'Now let's get you that sugar.'

Ryan and Rob walked around her, both stopping at the far end of the work top, just about level with Hannahs backside, delighted with all they could see.

'It's very nice to meet you,' Rob said. 'You looked lovely under the light out there on the balcony, but in here and close up, well you look even better, very inviting.'

Pete placed the sugar cup on the work top opposite and reached over and stroked Hannah's arse cheek. 'She has beautiful soft skin, just feel it,' Pete said. Instantly Rob and Ryan stroked their fingers across her arse cheeks, slowly and gently.

'But you know she can be a bit of a slut so I have to let her know who is boss and quite often these days she needs to be taught a lesson,' and Pete smacked her hard and she jumped. Hell, he loved this game he played with her and the best thing was that he knew she loved it just as much.

'Would you like to try that? Help me to teach her a lesson,' he asked the two men.

'Oh hell yes,' Ryan said.

'Me too,' Rob replied.

And each man took a turn smacking Hannah's backside. Hannah was becoming more aroused by the minute, as it seemed that Pete was planning to get both men to fuck her and play with her body. She tingled at the prospect.

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. 5 * is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed reading this, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters are well ahead but will be posted as often as possible here as it catches up.