Dominance or Submission Switch 05

Story Info
Sexual switching in dominance and submission.
1.8k words
4.36
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DOMINANCE or SUBMISSION SWITCH

It was dirty kinky sex and they loved it. Hannah and Pete both enjoyed the feeling of control and they both enjoyed being controlled too and often switched between the two. Nothing was too kinky, or too bold, they loved it all both ways and any ways. They pushed each other to new highs using BDSM in every way Craving that delicious erotic mix of Dominance and Submission

Readers please note that as this story progresses, there may be jumps in categories as it includes,BDSM, Multiple Partners,Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MFM Sex, MMMF sex, DP

Chapter Five

'You know what guys,' Pete said, 'the more she gets smacked, the more aroused she gets. Smack a bit more if you want to.'

So both men continued to smack her arse cheeks. Pete loved watching the red hand prints on Hannah's soft arse. Hannah loved the feeling too.

'I'll bet she is soaking wet now. Go on check - see for yourself.' Pete insisted.

Hannah felt herself become even more wet at the thought of these strangers fingering her pussy. But tied and exposed as she was, there was nothing she could do about it. She looked over at Pete who looked at her and smiled that bastard smile.

Rob was the first to push a finger into her wet pussy. 'Bloody hell you are right, she is soaking wet.' Now Ryan leaned down and pushed in two fat fingers, working them around and around, finding and pinching her clit. Hannah moaned her appreciation.

'See, she likes that. You can taste that sweet pussy if you want to and in a minute we can get her to turn over so you can see her glorious tits,' Pete said, just loving the control.

Ryan didn't need telling twice, he bent his head down between her spread open legs and pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy while Rob stroked her arse cheeks again.

'Are you into big tits by any chance Rob?' Pete asked nonchalantly. 'It's just that Hannah loves her nipples to be sucked and bitten.'

'Oh hell yes, I love big tits, the bigger the better,' Rob said, remembering what he had seen through the binoculars. 'I'm sure I can help her out if that is what she likes,' he said grinning.

Ryan was still sucking and slurping on her wet pussy.

'Ryan, we are going to turn Hannah over so I can see her big tits, so stop that will you, 'Rob said, tapping his friend on the shoulder.

Ryan raised his head and his face now glistened with Hannahs juices. 'Wow, she tastes so fucking good, man.'

Pete quickly worked on untying the cords form her wrists and ankles and he told Hannah to sit up on the counter.

'You don't need to tie me,' she said, 'I'll be good.'

'Now I have a dilemma,' Pete said to the other two men, 'If I ask her she will say that we can do what we want to her and we don't need to tie her down, but as I told you, she can be a slut, I mean I'm sure that she will be keen to suck you both off given time but in my experience she does a lot better when she is tied down, so what do you think, tie her down again but on her back this time?'

Both Rob and Ryan looked at each other still surprised at this situation but determined to take as much advantage as possible and agreeing with the host seemed like the best course of action.

'Yes, oh yes, tie her down if you think it's best,' they readily agreed.

'What do you say Hannah? Is this exciting for you, do you want Rob and Ryan to have you, to do what they want to you, or shall I give them their sugar and send them on their way?'

Rob and Ryan looked at her expectantly, wondering what she would say.

'No, I'd love them to stay,' she said.

'Yes, I thought she would say that, dirty girl, my little slut.'

So here we are gentlemen, you can do what you want to her, I think she will like it whatever it is.

Their relief was almost palpable as they looked at each other like two kids in a sweet shop, just waiting for their favourite sweets.

'I'll just to do the honours,' he said, and he reached over to gather up the chord.

'Give me your hands and lie back over the pillows, that's it.'

He stretched Hannah's arms out and tied them securely again, this time to a different set of cupboard handles. This left her legs dangling over the far end of the worktop. He leaned down and wrapped the cord around each ankle, pulling the chord tight and forcing her legs wide apart. He secured the ends to an unseen point under the counter. Once again she was unable to move, vulnerable and exposed.

He stood back and admired his handy work.

'Well, just look at that. It all looks very inviting don't you think gentlemen?'

Both Rob and Ryan were transfixed and both grinning ear to ear. They still couldn't quite believe that this was happening.

I've got a few phone calls to make. So she is all yours for a while, so just enjoy yourselves.

Once Pete had left the room Rob was straight over to her big tits and both men, bolder now by his perceived absence, went to work.

'Look at those beauties. Hannah, you've got lovely tits and Pete said you like them bitten and chewed. Is that true?' he asked and bent his head and took one hard nipple into his mouth.

'Oh yes, yes, it's definitely true,' she moaned with pleasure.

Rob lifted his head. 'Well, it's my pleasure to help you out,' he said smirking and began to lick and nibble on first one then the other hard nipple.

Ryan moved to the end of the counter and couldn't resist running a finger down and across her mound and over the plump shiny pussy lips, so obviously wet with arousal.

'And what about here, this juicy cunt of yours, I'm guessing that you like someone to play with that too, am I right. Bitten and chewed on as well?'

'Oh yes, so right, yes you are right. I loved what you were doing before.' Hannah said, a little breathless already.

Pete stood just inside the door of the next room. He had a marvellous view of Hannah's naked body and he could see that she was enjoying the attentions of these two men, possibly even more then he was himself. It was obvious that both men were aroused, each had a big bulge in their trousers. Knowing Hannah, she would want to suck those cocks just as soon as possible.

Pete was torn; he wanted to see all her holes filled and he instinctively knew that these two would be only too pleased to fuck her - pussy, arse and mouth, probably over and over again. Visions of Hannah being fucked by a big thick cock while another one waited to take his turn flashed through his mind and he was tempted, he really was, but...

Ryan was slurping on her pussy and he appeared to have a few fingers moving around down there somewhere, probably squeezing her clit or fingering her arse whilst the other guy, Rob, was biting on the end of one nipple while he pinched and twisted the other. Hannah was writhing around and moaning loudly.

Pete knew by the sounds that she was on the edge and thought she might cum soon and he couldn't allow that - not yet anyway, not until he was quite sure that she had learnt her lesson and she knew that he was in control and her orgasm was his.

As he returned to the room, neither man stopped. So he tapped Ryan on the shoulder who pulled back from what he was doing and looked up.

'I'm so sorry, guys something has come up and reluctantly, I've got to call a halt to this. Any chance you can come back another time?' Pete asked. Both men stopped and looked up at Pete. Hannah wanted to scream, she knew what the bastard was up to.

'Yes of course,' Rob said.

'No problem,' Ryan said.

They looked at each other, quickly adjusted themselves and moved to the door, pleased that they had been allowed so much.

Pete walked them out to the hall and, opening the door, he said, 'Thanks for coming over. Then lowering his voice he said, I'll have this dealt with quite quickly so come back in about an hour would you? She's bound to be desperate for you by then.'

'Say about 7.30? Pete said. Both men nodded their agreement.

'See you then,' Pete said. 'Oh don't forget your sugar,' and they were gone.

Pete went back into the kitchen.

'So what's this pressing thing that you have to do?' Hannah demanded.

'As I'm sure you know, there is no pressing thing and the only thing that has come up is my hard cock, watching those two fingering you and licking and biting you was exquisite.'

'Did you like it, my little hot bitch? That Rob loved your big titties, didn't he, and Ryan, the bigger guy looked like he was loving eating your pussy and he had some fingers in your arse too, didn't he? It looked marvellous, I was very, very tempted to watch them make you cum - they were just getting ready to fuck you I think. Did you imagine it, a cock in every hole? Hot cum all over your tits, a nice hard cock forcing its way into your lovely arse, fingers playing with that clit, mmm, I'm sure we would have got to that.'

Hannah knew better than to say anything else. She would just wait to see what he had planned for her. She was certain that it would be something.

'So Hannah, my lovely, you were very close, they nearly had you all the way, didn't they?

'Perhaps now you have learnt your lesson.' He trailed a finger from her throat down to the mound of her sex and across the still shiny pussy lips. 'I can stop and start this any time I like. I can take you right to the edge and keep you there if I choose and I do love to torment you. But if you are good, and do as you are told and DONT question me, then, I might just get those two big horny men back in here and encourage them to make you cum.'

'So, tell me, have you learnt your lesson?'

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. 5 * is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed reading this, you are sure to enjoy reading how Hannah gets payback next time! S,o make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters are well ahead but will be posted as often as possible here as it catches up.