Coffee House Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one of "Coffee House."
2.7k words
4.4
7.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees." My coworker, Miho, says to me the second the stockroom door closes behind her. Well, she's the one to close it, her fingers twisting the lock into place with a click.

"Excuse me?" I pull out my earbuds, thinking maybe I've misheard what she's said. I know that's not true though. I always play my music quietly enough to hear if someone were to call for me from the shop. There's no way I mistook what she said for anything else.

"You heard what I said." She has this wicked smile and I hear a jingling as she fiddles with something hanging beside the door. "Get on your knees."

She pulls the leash from the hook from beside the lanyards of store keys and turns to face me.

"Isn't that Boxer's?" I gulp, eyeing the strip of black leather and chain hanging from her hands. I've seen this near exact image in my mind before, but usually only when I'm lying in bed or taking a hot bath.

"No," Miho replies, weighing it in her hands. At this point she's just showing it off. "This is far too nice for any animal. Even Boxer."

Boxer is our coworker Melody's sweetheart of a seeing eye dog. He hangs around the store when she's working, the group of us taking turns to walk him whenever Melody has a particularly busy shift. He's also good for business, as everyone comes in wanting to pet the happy golden retriever.

The lights flick off and in a few seconds, Miho is close to me, having crossed the short stretch of the stockroom in a few steps. She's short, but her strides are long. She hooks the o-ring on my choker in her fingers, tugging on it, drawing my ear to her lips. The backroom normally smells of coffee and cardboard, but right now all I can smell is Miho's perfume.

"This leash is mine," she whispers. I shiver, not just because of her breath on my neck. She pulls herself away and lets go of my choker. The space between us suddenly feels vast.

"If you get on your knees," she accentuates her words with a shove, "it could be yours."

Her shove isn't really hard enough to make me fall, but I collapse to my knees anyway. I know that kind of shove. It's the same one my ex used when I begged her to put me over her knee. It's the one to tell you who's really in charge here. And I've dreamed of Miho being in charge, ever since I started working at Coffee Cup.

"Good morning!" I smile at the group of girls in front of me. "My name is Amberly Pike, but you can call me Amber."

They smile back and introduce themselves as Juliet, the Coffee House's owner, hands out the monthly schedule. There's several college girls who work at Coffee Cup. It makes sense, after all, as Juliet had told me in my interview, Coffee Cup is proud to be women owned and run. The only name I remember at first is that of the petite girl with black hair named Miho. I'm so entranced by how the light moves through her hair I almost miss it when Juliet addresses me.

"Amberly?"

"Amberly," Miho is circling me now, running the leather of the strap across my shoulders. I shudder at the feel of the leather through my shirt. She continues as she walks. I feel a bit like I'm being circled by a carrion.

"I've seen how you look at me... I've seen those chokers you wear."

She stops her pacing to crouch in front of me, forcing me towards her by the ring of my choker.

"Just begging to be owned." She says it so close to my ear it's unmistakable. I almost lose it under the sound from how fast my heart is beating. She stays there for a minute and my heart slows enough to hear her breath.

"Is this okay?" She asks, her breath warm in my ear.

"Yes," I shiver and Miho clips the leash to my choker. Perhaps a better word for it now is collar. I don't exactly dwell on it as she yanks me towards her and kisses me.

Miho is shorter than me, but kneeling and leashed like I am, she's so much taller. Perhaps it's the way she carries herself in this moment. And the way she kisses me, like she's trying to bite my lips open and steal the air from my lungs. I gladly let her take it.

Her lips are sweet. I know she takes sugar in her coffee, but this is something different.

She suddenly pulls away and stands, her leash - my leash - still in hand. I move to follow, climbing to my feet but she turns and shoves me back down before I'm halfway off my knees.

"Who said you could stand?" She looks at me and I'm pinned to the floor by her gaze. I gulp down my nervousness.

"No one." I smile. In the dim light, I faintly see her lips curl up in return.

"Follow me." She says and tugs me after her. My cheeks burn in the dark as she pulls me behind the racks of coffee and creamer, over to the table in the back that holds nothing but the guts of a broken espresso machine.

"What's this?" I point to the back table of the stockroom. Atop the plastic counter stands an espresso machine that has seen better days. A paper sign sporting the words "keep off" and a smattering of hearts is taped to it.

"Oh, it's Amanda's pet project." Miho shrugs and thumps her box of free-trade coffee grounds down next to one of the empty shelves. I place mine gently beside hers.

"Dunno what her goal is, but she ends up tinkering with it each break. Putting her engineering degree to use I guess."

"Touch that table and you're dead Miho!" A woman with pink hair - presumably Amanda - whizzes past us and out the back door. "I'll know if you do!"

Miho smiles.

She moves to seat herself on the table, dropping my leash in the process. I want to catch the leather before it scrapes and ruins itself against the concrete floor, but it catches on her jeans before it hits.

"It-" I stop my words the second she raises an eyebrow and gives me a look.

Who said you could talk? She says to me silently, smirking. I pretend to zip my lips shut and throw away the key.

"Glad you get it," she chuckles, "but you're missing something. I didn't say you could use your hands either."

I place my hands onto my knees. She runs a finger idly over my chin.

"Looks like I dropped your leash." She pouts, making a show of looking down at the leash that's fallen across her knee. "Why don't you give it back to me?"

I go to reach for it, then stop.

No hands.

Miho must see my hesitation because quickly she reaches down to cup my face in her hand.

"Hey, if this is too much, you can just tell me to stop." She says. Her face is quickly drooping from confident to concerned. "I don't mind..."

Oh Miho, I think, you have no idea.

I silence her by darting forward to grasp the leash between my teeth. It smells strongly of leather, the sign of it being unused. Vaguely, as I bring it to her hand, the thought passes my mind that it might be new. I can't help but wonder if she'd bought it just for me. I drop it into her waiting palm. Her confidence quickly returns as she grabs it from me.

"Good girl Amberly." She whispers and gathers the material in her hand, shortening the leash with every tug. I feel my heart humming at that.

Nothing better.

Neither of us say anything for a second as Miho pulls the leash smaller and smaller, entwining the leather between her fingers. It pulls the strip taught between us. Reaching out, she threads her free hand into my hair. I want her to pull it, to force me towards her, but I refrain from saying so.

Miho said I wasn't allowed to talk, so I don't speak.

But, like she can read my mind, she yanks me to her, my face landing in the crotch of her jeans. I do my best to let her know that I would be of much better assistance if her pants were off by biting at the fabric of her waistband and snapping the material against her skin.

"Oh!" She pushes me aside for a second and shimmies out of her jeans, leaving behind only a pair of underwear. In the dim light, I'm not sure if they're pink or red. Either way, my heart skips and shudders as she stands there in nothing but her work shirt and underwear. She's beautiful.

"Take them off." She says and her smile is nothing but wicked. I can't help but smile back.

Now, not that I've done it too many times but taking off someone's underwear with your teeth is less sexy than you may think. You end up losing your grip on the waistband half the time and it takes twice the amount of time it would to just use your hands. But Miho seems to be into it and thus, I'm into it. Especially since once I'm done removing the lacy red - though it still could be pink - fabric, I get to see her in nothing but her work shirt. And there's just something a little dirty about having sex in your clothes that I can't get enough of. It also helps that we're in the backroom of our work.

Anyone could walk in.

I lean towards her as she leans back her elbows. I run my hands over her knees but a second later I'm pulled back by a sharp tug on the leash. I look up at her and she looks down at me with a gaze that could probably make me cum on the spot if she just stared at me longer.

"Did I say you could touch me yet?" She breathes and gathers more of the leash into her hand until it's barely an inch long. I rise slightly with it and she bends towards me. I think she means to kiss me, but she simply gets close enough for me to breathe her air. I can't help but let out a whimper when she pulls away.

"Oh, did you want something?" She asks, brows raised. I just look back at her with my best pair "fuck me" eyes. Behind her stare I see her resolve bending.

Two of us can play this game Miho.

Instead of kissing me she bites my lip, pulling away as quick as she began. She takes my sigh with her. Abandoning the leash completely she simply hooks her finger through the ring of my collar and pulls me into her. I open my mouth.

Miho tastes like a woman.

I lick my way across the folds of her labia and flick my tongue across her clit. The storeroom normally smells of coffee, but buried between Miho's thighs all I can smell is her. Abandoning her orders to not use my hands, I gently push her legs onto my shoulders. She doesn't seem mad as she wraps them loosely around my head.

"Oh!" She gasps as I find the spot that makes her quiver, swirling my tongue around it once, then twice. She moans both times before I send my tongue off exploring every other part of her I can reach.

Assuming my restriction on my hands has been long forgotten, I pull back for a second to resituate myself, reaching into her and hooking my fingers. Judging from how her breath is hitching, I think she's fine with it. I smile and start to move back, but there's a tug on my hair.

I look up at her and she grabs me by my chin. Both of us bending at awkward angles, we meet in the middle. She kisses me again.

"You're not supposed to be using your hands, you know." She says between little gasps. I shrug, my fingers still pushing in and out of her.

"I can stop if you want." I reply, this time with my own devilish smile.

"God no." She leans back onto her free hand, shifting the other from my chin to my hair. She tugs at it, pushing me back down. I happily comply, only slightly saddened that her moans become muffled as her thighs tighten around my head. It's a pretty good tradeoff in the end.

"Fuck Amber," she moans and I feel her hips twitch, "be a good girl and keep that up. I'll cum if you do."

She states it like a fact and I'd treat it as such if she wasn't gasping every time my tongue brushed across her clit. In rhythm, I push my fingers in and out of her once more. Slowly I draw my tongue across everything that is her.

Miho let's out an "oh" followed by a "fuck" and a moan. I slow my hands and pull away. She sits for a moment, looking not quite dazed but almost if she can't believe what just happened. Still kneeling with her legs draped on my shoulders I give her a wink and stick my fingers in my mouth. She rolls her eyes at me.

"You okay?" I ask. She nods.

She moves to kiss me again, legs dropping from my shoulder as she hauls me up by the collar of my shirt this time. Leaning back onto the table we meet, me leaning over her as she lies down. I may be the taller one again, but the clinking of the links in the leash's chain let me know that she's still in control.

I like it that way.

"You didn't listen." Miho is pouting at me. We both lie side by side on the table, the surface of it groaning under our combined weight. Our legs hang off the edge, our bodies fully clothed once more. The leash is still clipped to my collar but neither of us are touching it anymore.

"You liked it." I tease, running my hand through her hair.

"Well yeah," she smirks and kisses the tip of my nose, "but-" she hesitates so I just say it for her.

"You'll have to punish me for it."

Miho turns bright pink. Well at least I assume. Though my eyes have adjusted to the storeroom, it's still hard to see. I just hear her stammer and feel her heartbeat pick up.

"I..." She stammers.

"You don't have to if you're uncomfortable." I say and draw her a bit closer. She huddles herself away, her face burying into my chest. I take it as a compliment. I do think I have a rather excellent chest.

"No, it's not that, it's just..." I wait for her to finish. "It's just... I've never done something like this before."

My breath catches for a second. With her unabashed confidence, it never even occurred to me that she hadn't.

"Well, you could've fooled me."

She giggles into my chest and looks up at me, eyes half lidded.

"Have you?" She asks and I gulp. I think about the boy who I'd asked to throw me around, the woman I'd begged to bow me across her knee and call me a whore.

"Yeah," there's no use in lying, "a few times."

Miho is silent for a moment and then looks away.

"Was I good?" Her voice is muffled and her hands crinkle themselves around the fabric of my shirt.

"Yes." I reply instantly. And it's not just because of the confidence. It's because she's Miho.

"Good." She's smiling back up at me now, with that little impish smile she wears so well. " Well, I figured out a punishment for you then."

"Oh?"

"Mhm." She snuggles against me. The table sways slightly. "I was going to help you finish stocking, but since you didn't listen to me now you have to do all the work."

I can't help but laugh. Miho smacks me.

"Stop it!" She whines, but in the end she laughs too.

Of course Miho would come up with something like that. And of course, after we untangle our sweaty limbs and I fall victim to her pout and fetch her pants for her, she helps me finish stocking anyway.