All Comments on 'Dominant Ass Eating'

by JackTheRimmer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy

Love these. More please!

dilsondilsonover 6 years ago
Dominant?

I was expecting you to be the one dominated; not the other way around. Guess you fooled me. Well done nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful asshole story

I have a fetish of licking assholes of beautiful girls, preferably blue-eyed blondes who make me feel inferior to them and I get turned on feeling the submissiveness of licking their assholes to please them because that is all I feel I am worthy of. (I am from India and am turned on by white girls, and I am embarrassed about my attraction to white girls).

I can see that you have a similar fetish of licking beautiful girls' assholes. I also liked your throwing in the dominance fetish. I imagine that you do not get anywhere close to doing what you have written about, and like me go to escorts and pay them to lick their cunts and assholes. I have also found, to my surprise, that many of the escorts are happy for me to spank them, lightly. I have not asked them to beg to have their assholes eaten, but maybe I will try that and see what happens. Thank you. I enjoyed your story and it gave me a fellow-fetish feeling and a new idea to try out.

Sol09Sol09over 6 years ago
I want my ass eaten out like that!

This is so hot, I wish someone would do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love doing that to a sweet ass

I would love to do that to ur sweet ass !!!!!!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 6 years ago

Don't stop now Jack, we have waited long enough for this one. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great

nadaliwnadaliwover 2 years ago

Lucky girl indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex is too rushed.

Needed some preliminaries/foreplay before tongue enters asshole.

Needed some building up to wanting/needing/begging for his tongue on/at her asshole.

Needed her doing stuff to him, either at her insistance, or at his request/demand.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. I used to love eating my married lovers arsehole & tongue fucking her until she was gaping. I’d also eat her pussy & bite her clit. She used to cum so hard screaming obscenities as she shuddered in a massive orgasm. I fucking loved how she smelt & tasted. I could eat her for ages & she absolutely fucking loved me for doing so. I used to tell her not to wash for a couple of days just to use toilet tissue so that by the time we’d meet up again she was getting a bit ripe which I fucking adored because she smelt & tasted like heaven on earth, it also gave me a bit of a power kick knowing she was doing this under my instruction &because she wanted to please me so much & get rewarded by me eating her harder & for longer. It also gave me a bit of an ego trip wondering if her husband had even noticed her smelly arse & cunt more than usual. Likewise when I came in her mouth or over her face, neck & tits if he ever noticed the smell of my cum on her skin especially when at times I rubbed it all over her face & told her to drive home like it letting it dry on her journey. I do miss her so much she really was the greatest fuck of my life & had such a tasty ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Ove of my favorite stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackTheRimmer@JackTheRimmer
484 Followers
I'm a friendly guy, so if you want to chat, feel free to contact me directly at jackrimmer69@yahoo.com on Snapchat (username: jdeck609) or on Kik (username: jrimr) - I always read the messages and like to hear from people. And if you ask nicely, I have videos I might share... ...