Dominant Big Beautiful Woman Pt. 03

Story Info
The date. Being aroused, humiliated in public and private.
4.6k words
4.74
11.5k
10
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday had come quickly. It was a challenge not to cum, but I had done it. I got home from work and got dressed wearing panties. Melissa had told me to pick her up at 7. She had not told me where we were going.

I arrived at 7 and went to her door and knocked. She answered the door, and I was a bit speechless. She was wearing a tight white dress that accentuated how big and fat she was. She opened the door like a sexy woman with one arm above her head holding the top of the door and the other on her wide hips. She was proud of being huge. She was wearing very high platform heels. They made her taller than me, but the platform probably meant they were not that uncomfortable for her. With the open toes, I could see that her toenails were very long. The big toes were about an inch past the tip. The smaller toes were also long. She couldn't wear normal shoes with these toenails. Her fingernails were also extreme. They were more than an inch past the fingertips, very thick and flared much wider at the tip than at her nail beds. Both her toenails and fingernails were an extreme style. This combined with the tight dress, high heels, and immense size were going to attract attention.

"I hope you like."

"Yes, mistress. You look fabulous." I meant it. She looked fabulous and I wanted her. I was still mortified at being seen on a date with a huge woman but I could not argue with my arousal. I was ashamed that part of me wanted to leave because of my embarrassment at being seen with with Melissa, especially with the way she was dressed. She was going to attract a lot of attention. I also really wanted her sexually.

"Let's go. You are taking me to a wonderful Italian restaurant."

She held her hand out and I took it and we walked to the car. I opened the door and she put her hand behind my head and brought my lips to hers and kissed. Me.

"Get used to that. You are going to be kissing your fat mistress a lot tonight and always."

I gulped and waited for her to get in the car. Once on the drive she put her left hand on my right thigh and started caressing me and said, "I will keep these nails, but you are going to pay for them. They are expensive and require fills every two weeks. You also owe me some new shoes. I cannot wear normal shoes with these toenails."

"Yes, of course. I will be happy to."

"Good. We are going shopping tomorrow."

When we arrived at the restaurant, I had an erection from her stroking me with her nails. I got out of the car and noticed she was not getting out. I wondered for a second and then realized she was waiting for me to open her door. I ran doubled over around to the other side, trying to conceal my erection from the rest of the world. I opened the door and she smiled up at me. Getting out the car for her in that dress was not an easy exercise. She turned to put both of her legs out of the car. I stared down at the long toenails which did nothing to help relax my erection.

She smiled and said, "Kiss each toenail and tell me how much you appreciate and love each one. Do it quickly while no one can see you."

There was no one close by in the parking lot so with a quick glance around I knelt down and kissed each toe telling her after each kiss how much I love each one and appreciated her for wearing them. I lavished special attention on the glorious nails of her big toes. I stood back up immediately, and she noticed my erection and a little wet spot as my precum soaked through my slacks. She smiled and offered me her hand. The wide flared nails were wonderful to touch as I took her hand and helped her out of the car.

"You are going to walk across the parking lot and into that restaurant and make no attempt to hide that erection. You should never hide the fact that you lust after your fat beautiful Mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress." I could barely speak. We were one hour into the date, and I was already dripping in my pants.

We walked across and into the restaurant. Melissa had grabbed my hand and was fawning over me. I opened the door and followed her in. We were led to a booth on the side and seated. I was hoping for a dark corner. I was getting scared of what she was going to do. She sat on the edge of the booth and pushed me to the back. With this position everyone would see her, her nails, and toenails. She definitely made the impression. I noticed several people looking at her. Standing over 6 ft tall in her heels weighing over 275 in a tight white dress and extremely long nails on every digit, she did scream for attention.

When it was time to order, she ordered for me. She was loud and proud and ordered me a cosmopolitan and a salad. While giving the order, she actually said, "My boyfriend needs to lose a little weight." I felt the heat rise in my face as I colored deeply. The fact that she said it with a straight face at close to 300 lbs. was amazing.

She continued making a scene as she said, "She likes to feed me," as the waiter stood ready to take our order. She then proceeded to order calamari for an appetizer and fettuccine for her main.

I was mortified. I did not and do not approve of involving unwilling bystanders in your scene and this to me was borderline. I was also mortified about the pronoun.

She could tell I was upset and after the waitstaff finished and left she said quietly, "Relax, honey. I am fat. I love to eat, and you love being with me. Feeding me should bring you joy because it makes me happy." She reached up and pulled me into an embarrassing and drawn-out kiss and then whispered in my ear, "You are going to feed every delicious bite to me as you enjoy your salad." She did not mention anything about the pronoun.

I did not know how this made me feel. I was turned on. I was not happy about others being forced into our scene, but I gradually understood that this was minor. She was right. She obviously liked to eat. If I wanted to remain with her, I should enjoy facilitating her eating.

The drinks came and the evening was going normally. She was a bit awkward with her new nails as she tried to do things. Unfolding her napkin was a tricky exercise because not only were the 1+inch long nails flared wide they were very thick. I would learn later that the nail tech did this intentionally because it was the style but also because it helped them not to break. She was also unintentionally playing with her new body parts. She was constantly clicking them together as she talked or tapping them on her glass. Melissa talked a lot with her hands and I was mesmerized by this.

She noticed. "You can't take your eyes off my nails. Are you enjoying this?" She said this as she clicked all the nails together on her right hand directly in front of me.

I blushed a little and replied that I really was enjoying them.

She smiled and said, "Good. I am enjoying the attention from you and everyone else in this restaurant."

With that she excused herself and got up for the restroom. As she walked towards the restroom she was clicking her nails loudly as her heels hit the ground. I could hear it until she passed through the door at the other end of the room. I also noticed that several other people heard it or just noticed her. Most of restaurant at least looked up to watch her walk past. Several stared almost gawking. When she returned it was almost the same spectacle, she was intentionally making the nails clicking noise for me, but many others noticed. She walked back slowly to the table looking around smiling at anyone looking at her and then finally at me as she sat down.

"Do you like what you see? I love the fact that you cannot take your eyes off me."

I was speechless. Luckily the appetizer arrived and I had an interruption. Melissa awkwardly put her napkin back in her lap and told me to feed her. Carefully I began to feed her her calamari, which is a challenging dish to feed to someone else. When I buttered a piece of French bread for myself, Melissa looked at me in surprise and outrage. She said she was shocked that I would delay feeding her to do anything for myself. When I felt her hand on my thigh I gasped; she simply smiled at me and went on seductively stroking my thigh and hard cock. I held her fork in one hand, kept my napkin at the ready for any spills, and tried to concentrate. About halfway through the dinner she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. From then on, she was either stroking me or teasing me with her wide thick flared nails.

It wasn't long until I was quietly telling her, "I am going to cum!"

"No, you are not! You little tiny dicked premature ejaculator. Not until I say so! Now feed me some wine. Any time you are close to cumming you need to beg me to cum. I decide when and where. Not you."

She stopped stroking me for a few minutes while I fed her. I was convinced all eyes were on us and I did look up occasionally and see people staring at us. I was beet red, turned on and erect. She went back to stroking me a few minutes later. I was forced to beg her to cum a few minutes later.

She stopped stroking but left her nails on my cock. She looked at me and smiled. "What if I continued?" She stroked once and I gasped. "What if I made you cum right here in this restaurant? Could you be quiet?"

I was terrified. I was within seconds of cumming if she wanted to make it happen.

Luckily, she did not continue. What she did do was bad enough. She brought her hands up and put one of her inch long flared nails in my mouth. She was leaning into me and nibbling on my ear as said, "Clean up your cum my little dicked sissy."

Her nail was huge and thick. It was slimy with my cum. I was a little disgusted but did as she asked. Melissa loved it and a huge smile was on her face as she watched me.

When we had finished dinner, I had had to beg to cum 5 times. The waiter arrived to ask if we wanted anything more. Melissa confirmed excitedly that she loved dessert and could not wait for me to feed her something delicious. This was embarrassing enough but it continued when the waiter commented on her nails.

"Do you mean the toes or the finger?" she asked.

"Both," he answered. "I am amazed you can do anything with nails that long and wide."

"My boyfriend has a huge nail fetish. He loves my fingers and toes with these nails." She said as she wiggled her fingers and toes in front of him.

He was a little befuddled and quickly changed the topic to our order. I was beet red with embarrassment. When he walked away to get us a chocolate cake, Melissa turned to me and said, "Don't you just love my nails?" as she traced her fingernail from my chin down my chest below the table to my still erect cock. She stroked her thumb and pointer finger on the head of my cock and then brought the nails up to mouth and put my precum to my lips. I opened my mouth and she put both nails in my mouth to lick.

When the chocolate cake was delivered, she pulled her right arm up and started using her flared nails as a scoop. In between each bite that I fed her with a fork, she would scoop like a backhoe with index nail and put it in my mouth and wait for me to lick it clean. It was a ridiculous show for anyone to watch. I was too mortified to look around and see if anyone was. In the meantime, Melissa was as loud and boisterous and oblivious as usual.

When Dinner finished, we got back into the car. Melissa immediately leaned over, pulled my cock out and started stroking my cock.

"You are not allowed to cum! I am going to stroke you to the edge multiple times before we get home. Beg to cum when you get close. I want to see this little worthless cock suffer. I want to see you suffer."

Suffer I did. I begged to cum four times before we got home. We went into the house, and she immediately led me to the bedroom.

With her heels still on and looking slightly down at me, she cupped my chin in her head and kissed me and said, "Take off your clothes and turn around and grab your ankles."

I undressed as she watched me. With my clothes kicked off to one side and my cock hard, I turned around and bent over and grabbed my ankles. I heard her take few steps and she opened a drawer. She came back to me, and I heard her squirt something and then she grabbed my hips with her left hand. The nails and fingers were pulling me towards her, but she put a butt plug against my asshole and started pushing it into me.

"If you wear this all night for me, I will let you cum in the morning."

I had slept with dildos in me before so I hoped I could. I was disappointed to know that this would mean that I would not be cumming tonight. As I felt it slip in, I was resolved to try and please her.

"Undress your goddess." She said she presented her zipper to me.

I unzipped her and removed the dress. She turned around facing me with no panties wearing only a bra. Her belly was hanging, and her large tits were propped up in the tight bra. Her thighs were monstrous. She had me kneel in front of her and take off her heels.

"Kneel in front of me and greet your Goddess!"

I was not sure what she meant but assumed it meant kneel and kiss her vagina. I knelt and leaned forward to kiss her, and she grabbed my head and pulled it first to her belly button and then her left thigh and then right thigh and then to her pussy. I kissed each place as it reminded me of the way Catholics did the sign of the cross. I thought it strange, but my cock was so hard, and I was so horny I did not care.

"Worship my toenails next."

I put my head down to her feet as she stood above me. She instructed me to kiss each toe. Her big toenails were so long she made me kiss each one twice to kiss all of it. She proceeded to have me kiss every toenail on her right foot followed by her left foot. When I had kissed every one, she lowered her girth onto her bed to my right and presented her right fat foot and sausage like toes to me.

"Suck my fat little toes!"

She curled the big toe and brought it to my mouth. I had trouble taking the whole length in my mouth. The toe and the long nail went to the back of my mouth.

"Suck it like a little cock. It's probably bigger than your little cock!"

I started sucking on it as she instructed me to bob my head up and down and suck it like a real cock.

"Use your tongue. I want to feel your tongue pleasing me."

I started licking the underside of her toenail and toe as I tried to use my tongue to please her. After a few minutes she told me to go to her other toes. I sucked each one on her right foot before being offered her other foot. I sucked each fat toe and relished every minute of it. After a long time, she lay back across her bed and told me that I could hump her foot as I licked her pussy. Her feet were dangling off the bed almost on the floor. I scooted up and my dripping cock grazed the top of her foot. She arched her foot a little and I started humping her foot as I leaned over the bed to get to her pussy. I started very slowly kissing her thighs and around her pussy, then licking up the sides of her lips. She responded by putting her hands on top of my head and guiding me. The feel of those fat wide nails was great on the back of my head. She guided me around her pussy a few times before leading me to her clit and telling me to suck it.

I was trying to focus on her pleasure. My cock and hips were busy humping her foot which was now slippery with my precum. Melissa was moaning and directing me how to lick her pussy and going further by telling me how many fingers to put inside of her and where to push and probe. With a little further guidance, I was able to bring her to a screaming orgasm.

As she was coming off her orgasm, I suddenly tensed and knew I was about to cum. I gasped out, "Please mistress may I cum?"

"NO! she yelled. You may not! Get off my foot." With that she pushed me away.

When she had recovered, I was kneeling a short distance away. She said, "lick your precum off my feet and then climb up here."

I did as she instructed and climbed up on the bed. She guided me up on top of her and pulled my cock into her sopping wet pussy. She pulled my buttocks in tight, but she would not let me thrust.

"Be still little one. I just want you to feel what you are not going to get tonight."

I lay there quietly on her massive body and tried not to move. After a little while she told me to get up. We went to the bathroom together and she had me clean her up and we got ready to sleep. Back in her room she handed me a pair of panties. I thought they might be hers but that was ridiculous. Her panties would be way too huge for my waist.

"Those should be tight enough for you to keep the butt plug in tonight."

I had gotten used to the plug. It wasn't exactly comfortable, but I had been focused on a lot of other activities. Melissa climbed into bed, and I got beside her. Her fingernails went immediately down to my cock, and she stroked me as we looked at each other.

"Did you enjoy your date with your Big Beautiful Fat Mistress."

"Yes Mistress." I whispered.

"Good! So did I and I loved watching you get embarrassed. That was very hot. I am going to enjoy embarrassing you."

I got to the edge of orgasm, and begged, "please may I cum?"

"No. You cannot cum until tomorrow and then only if you please me."

With that she grabbed my cock firmly, but she did not keep stroking. We talked a little more but quickly fell asleep. I awoke a few times that night. The plug was a little uncomfortable, but each time I woke up, I was erect and so horny. I am not sure it was the plug or my arousal that was keeping me from sleeping.

In the morning, when we woke up, we both needed to pee. She went first. I followed her and relieved myself. Back in bed, we started kissing and she encircled her thumb, pointer, and middle fingernails around the head of my engorged cock and started stroking me. The wide flared nails completely encircled my cock and it felt amazing. I quickly got close to an orgasm, and she pulled me on top of her.

"You are not allowed inside of me. You can rub your little worthless cock on my clit and on my belly."

This was incredibly frustrating. I wanted to be inside of her. I was so turned on that I would do anything though. I crawled between her massive thighs and started humping her, with my cock slipping over her pussy and clit but not in it. She put her hand between our bodies and grasped my balls. The corners of her wide nails pressed into my scrotum, and she controlled my thrusts by pulling my balls back and forth.

She put her mouth beside my ear and whispered, "You are going to cum on my fat belly because I know you cannot please me with that pathetic little cock of yours."

I was a little taken aback by this, but I did not slow down because she was pulling on my balls. The corners her wide nails hurt a little, but I knew if she pulled or pushed, and I did not follow it would hurt a lot more.

"You are going to cum on my belly and then you are going to lick it up like the faggot Tarrance thinks you are. Then you are going to please me."

That was enough. A week without an orgasm. An erotic dinner, being denied last night and sleeping with a Buttplug in and I was ready for an orgasm. It had been less than two minutes.

"Please may I cum mistress?"

"Yes, you may, my tiny premature ejaculator. I am ready to be pleasured and that cock cannot do it."

With that, I came yelling, spurting my cum between us. She squeezed my balls with one hand and pressed me into her fat body with the other until I calmed down.

When I was quiet, she said, "Get up, wipe yourself off and then lick all your cum off my belly. I will tell you when it is clean." I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off and then returned and knelt down. I did not want to lick my cum and had to force the gross thought of licking it up as slowly knelt forward. I stuck my tongue out and was disgusted as my tongue touched the first salty, gooey disgusting clump.

12