Dominant Big Beautiful Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to gag as Melisa almost sweetly whispered, "That's it you little cum eating faggot, lick up that cum. You will come to love cum."

I was sure that would never happen. The thought was arousing when I was horny but post orgasm it was nauseous. I forced myself to keep going and she put her hands on my head and started moving my head around forcing me to lick and clean up all of it. When it was finally clean she moved my head downward towards her pussy. I had to lick across several rolls of fat but with her laying on her back her belly was pulled up enough that it did not cover her pussy which was soaking wet as I licked from the clitoris down the lips and then started doing circles outside her lips and then gradually moving in until I was circling her clitoris. She was moaning when I put my index finger barely inside of her and pushed down. After a few more swirls I gradually pushed in and down and started rubbing inside of her. I continued this for a while as she started to moan louder and then put my index finger from my other hand gradually insider her but pointing upward looking for the magical g-spot. I moved my tongue in smaller circles around her clitoris and my fingers gently caressed inside pulling upwards, downwards and toward the exit of her vagina but never leaving. I increased speed as she increased moaning and soon she grasped my head with both hands and pulled my head tightly against her. My nose was covered by the fat above her pussy and my mouth was sealed around her clit as I kept my tongue moving until she pushed me away still yelling and cumming. She held my head away from her pussy as she came down from her orgasm.

"Come, little one. Let's go to the bathroom and I will give you your reward."

I followed her to the bathroom and she told me to lie down in the tub with my head at the high end but low part of the tub. I lay down and she turned her huge ass around and I watched lower over me and her ass cheeks spread to expose her asshole and her pussy. With the side of the tub supporting her weight she leaned forward and a jet of warm hot piss sprayed out on my face, neck and chest.

"Drink it all little one. Enjoy my piss. I want you drink a lot of it and prove your devotion."

It was everywhere and I was soaked. It was warm, erotic and disgusting. I had a hard time drinking any, but the sheer volume forced me to taste some. It was a little bitter, a little smelly with a little bit of an ammonia smell. That was the disgusting part. To see her pussy a few inches away was an amazing and humiliating sight as she let loose the torrent of piss. I am sure she was intentionally spraying it all over me because it came and stopped in forceful jets that went everywhere. It was not some gentle stream in one place. My cock was rock hard and I was more turned on than when I was eating her out.

She finished, got up and turned around and looked down on me, "I don't think you drank very much. How much did you drink?"

"A little mistress"

"Why? Did you not enjoy your mistress pee?"

I didn't know how to answer this. I was afraid of saying the wrong thing.

With a stuttering response I muttered, "I..I..I. it was warm, and salty!"

I was immediately embarrassed and was sure that I had said the wrong thing. She grabbed my chin with her palm and raised it from facing the floor with embarrassment. Her thumbnail was visible to my right eye and all her other nails were above my left eye. I was staring at her amazing nails as she lifted my head to look into her eyes.

"You should cherish my nectar. You will drink it a lot. It will always be warm and smell and taste of me. Now tell me you love it and want more of it."

It was disgusting. I wanted to vomit, but I knew I wanted more of it and this forced my face to turn red with shame.

"I love it and want more of it," I whispered.

12