Dominant Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate quickly as Laura explores her dominant side.
4.2k words
4.59
30k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben awoke to Laura stroking his hair while his face nuzzled against her naked breast. How long had he been out? He shook violently at the memory of where things had gone last night. He had a splitting headache. He didn't remember getting under the blanket. He recalled the look on Laura's face as he had begged her to stop. She was usually so kind to him. What the hell had gotten into her? It was like she had been possessed by a demon. He couldn't deny how much it had turned him on, but things had gone too far. She could have killed him.

"Are you OK, baby?" Laura asked in the gentlest, kindest voice she could muster.

"Uh yeah, I'm OK. I have a bad headache though." Ben replied timidly. "I don't remember getting into bed. Did you move me in here yourself after, y'know...?"

"Oh Ben, I'm really sorry. I got so carried away. I thought you were enjoying it still; I didn't realise how badly I was choking you until you passed out. I freaked out and thought I might have killed you for a second, but you came to quite quickly, though you were dazed and confused. I helped you brush your teeth and get into bed. I'm so sorry! You don't hate me, do you?" She hugged him and planted little kisses on his forehead as lovingly and gently as possible.

Ben thought to himself for a minute, feeling vulnerable and still a bit frightened. "No of course not. I could never hate you. And obviously I was enjoying it, up until a point. What the hell got into you? I begged you to stop and you just kept going. If I knew you were going to knock me out, I obviously wouldn't have let you choke me like that. It's too dangerous."

"Maybe we just need a safe word or something for next time, so we know when it's not just play-talk? And I hate to tease you in this moment, but you didn't 'let' me do anything. I think that's what I liked so much about it, Ben. I really felt so much stronger than you, that you couldn't have stopped me if you wanted to. It was such a rush. I never thought of myself as being that much stronger than you, but it just kinda activated some sort of alpha-confidence in me and I really enjoyed it, as you could surely tell."

"Alright, alright. I admit you are stronger than me in arm wrestling. There's no way I can deny that. And I did really enjoy most of last night, but I don't think I want this to like, be our thing, or whatever. I don't want you to think of me as some little weakling. Honestly, if I wasn't so focused on trying to make you cum, I wouldn't have let you choke me like that. Plain and simple."

Ben didn't really know why he had gotten so defensive all of a sudden. He didn't even believe what he was saying. Laura was clearly stronger than him and he knew that she had been into MMA at one point, so it was almost guaranteed that if she tested his statement, it would end badly for him. Shamefully, he liked the fact that Laura was stronger than him. He had always liked that she looked strong and after last night, he knew that this was a kink for him.

"OK little fella, if you say so," she teased. "Anyway, I'm pleased you're ok and I'm sorry that I hurt you. You know I like you, and I loved last night. I really hope it hasn't put you off, because I do want to explore this dynamic with you more. Would that be OK?"

Ben sighed and slowly nodded his head. "OK. We can try playing around with it again, but I don't want you treating me like that in public."

"Of course not, baby. It'll be between us, I promise. You're OK right? I'm going to have a shower."

Ben felt ashamed of himself for not being more masculine. Surely Laura would lose interest in him now. He recalled the way she had described his penis as "weak and pathetic." Did she mean that or was she just playing? He had always thought the sex between them had been good (it had been the best sex he had ever had), but there was no denying that he'd never made her orgasm like she did last night. He figured he'd best try and let go of these fears and roll with this if Laura wanted him too.

When he looked at his face in the mirror, he noticed his eyes were bloodshot and there were little purple dots all around his eyes. He freaked out and did a quick google to discover that this was the result of having the blood vessels broken, due to the pressure from Laura's choking. Ben felt sick to his stomach. Why on earth did this turn him on so much? What was wrong with him?

-------------------------------------------

A couple of nights later, after work, Ben went around to Laura's apartment. He walked into her room to find her lying seductively on her bed, dressed in black lacy lingerie. She looked incredible. In moments like this, Ben had to pinch himself to make sure that he hadn't just imagined that they were a couple.

Covered in tattoos head to toe, her toned stomach and perfect breasts were mesmerizing. Ben took in her long, thick, muscular legs and strong arms, as he recalled the damage of the other night. He thought about how much stronger Laura's arms were than his and staring at her amazing, thick, tattooed thighs, shuddered at thought of how much stronger they must be even than that. Ben's cock was already rock hard as he approached his goddess.

Laura sat up and looked him dead in the eyes. "I want to play a game like last time," she said, "but this time there should be stakes."

"Stakes? What do you mean?" Ben didn't like the sound of this. Couldn't they just ease into it? He tried to conceal his worry.

"Well... Since you said that last time you 'let' me choke you..." Ben was deeply regretting that conversation now. "Why don't we put a little bet on whether or not you can stop me from making you tap out?"

"Tap out? What? Are we going to fight? I don't know about that Laura. That sounds dangerous. What if I end up hurting you. I don't want to be the guy that hit his girlfriend." Ben said, instantly regretting his words, as he realized how they would land.

Laura laughed loudly. "Ben! Firstly, you know that's not what's going to happen." She stood up and Ben noticed for the first time that she was wearing heels as she now stood a couple of inches taller than him. "It won't be a fight. We'll just play wrestle on the bed and see who comes out on top. No hitting, just grappling, OK? It'll be fuuun. I promise."

Laura kissed him and Ben felt up her incredible body, giving in to the seduction as he looked up at her. "OK Laura, so what are we betting? A massage? Dinner?"

"I thought," Laura replied whilst stroking Ben's cheek and staring deep into his eyes, "that the winner could get to fuck the other, however they liked." She grinned menacingly as she said this.

Ben felt butterflies all through his stomach. "Um, yeah OK. That sounds good. I mean, either way we both win, right? Haha."

"That's the spirit, gorgeous. You win either way!"

"If I ask you to stop this time though, you absolutely must. Last time was way too dangerous. You have to promise me," Ben said, anxiously recalling the panic he had felt seeing his girlfriend decide to choke him even harder when he'd her to stop asked last time.

"Of course, Benny. Even better, why don't we have a safe word. That way there won't be any confusion, like there was last time. You just say "bananas" and I promise I will completely stop. That'll be the safe word," Laura said, still towering over him in her heels holding his face delicately and kissing him on the lips.

Ben didn't understand what had been so confusing about his begging her to let him go last time but agreed anyway.

Laura took her high heels off and made her way to the king-sized bed. Ben undressed to his underwear and climbed onto the bed, too. Laura poked him in his soft belly and teasingly said, "I love that you want to do this with me. I just find it so hot. Even though you know that you are going to lose, you are indulging me. Thank you."

"Alright. That's enough shit talk. You are too arrogant. You beat me in an arm wrestle and then choked me whilst I was eating you out. We weren't even fighting. I didn't know I was supposed to resist. This time it's different and I don't think you're as strong as you suddenly seem to think you are." Ben said, readying himself, watching Laura's smile grow. He could see that she liked him talking back to her. Maybe internally, there was a part of him that wanted to egg her on, so that he could see that psychotic version of her again.

Laura lunged at Ben, before he could think. He did his best to move to the side but lost his balance and fell, and in that split second Laura was on his back and wrapping her arm around his neck.

"Not fair! I wasn't ready," Ben said. Laura ignored him and proceeded to lock in a chokehold on his neck. Ben flailed around trying to find something to grab on to, so that he could pry himself from Laura's grip, but there was nothing within reach. He was flat on his stomach now and her arm was locked right under his chin. This was bad.

"I'm not squeezing right now," Laura said, "but as soon as I want to, I can knock you out, just like last time."

Ben reached up and felt Laura's arm, so strong and yet barely flexed. He knew she was right. He felt her breasts pressed against his back and her breath against his cheek. Laura suddenly started to laugh and bucked her hips, slamming into Ben's butt.

"Time to give up Benny boy and let me have my way with you. You know you want me anyway, no use resisting. That was too easy. I can take you whenever I want to, and you know it."

Ben tapped her arm, but she didn't release him. Instead, she squeezed harder. "What the fuck? I give, let me go!" Ben said.

"Say that I'm stronger than you and that I can take you whenever I want." She slammed into his butt again, pretending as though she was fucking him from behind.

Ben felt tears in his eyes and said it. "You are stronger than me and you can take me whenever you want. Please Laura!"

"Beg me not to hurt you and tell me you're my bitch!"

"Fuck off, Laura. Let me go!" He shouted.

"Say it!"

Ben flailed again, trying to shift his body weight around to throw her off but she just pushed him down, strengthened her choke and started grinding up against him. After she had toyed with him a little, she loosened her grip, giving him a second to think.

"OK, OK. Please don't hurt me Laura, I'm your little bitch OK..." Ben said defeated, recalling the smile on her face when she knocked him out last time. Laura's grip on his neck then tightened like a vice, now at full strength, her bicep pressing against the side of his throat and once again he couldn't breathe at all. He felt scared, and he was worried she wasn't going to let him go. Then he remembered, they had a safe word!

"Bananas! Bananas!" He blurted out as quickly as he could. Laura held for a second longer and then let him go. Ben coughed as he sucked in as much air, as quickly as he could.

"Oh my god," Laura said. "You actually are such a little bitch. You sound like a little fucking girl. You really are so lucky to have me as a girlfriend. That was pathetic. I'm out of your fucking league, boy!" She danced playfully on her knees, enthralled with the moment.

Laura felt powerful. She couldn't believe how easily she had beaten Ben. Part of her had hoped he would put up more of a fight, as the wrestling was such a turn on for her, but she couldn't help but feel like a goddess after genuinely scaring her boyfriend with her strength.

Ben lay on the bed, still panting, trying to gather himself. Laura started pulling off his pants. "Lucky boy, I am going to fuck you so good now baby. I think you like that I can beat you up, you submissive little bitch," she said looking at his boner.

"Oh my god Laura, you are so fucking sexy. I'll do whatever you want." Ben looked up at Laura as she stood over him on the bed and took off her bra. She placed her toes on his balls and pressed against him gently. She looked like a warrior.

"Oh, I know you'll do whatever I want, because I can beat the living shit out of you if you don't. Imagine if I actually wanted to hurt you. You'd be bloody and bruised, wouldn't you baby? You'd have broken bones and missing teeth. Would you like that?" She asked rhetorically, flexing her biceps as she stood over him and pressed down on his balls with her foot, not quite hard enough for it to hurt.

"I don't think we need to go that far. You wouldn't want to ruin my pretty face, would you?" Ben said, trying to give Laura the submissive response she was looking for, in case she felt then need to prove her point.

"No, I guess you're right baby, I wouldn't. You're such a pretty little girl, aren't you?" Laura laughed and removed her foot from his groin. "Wait here," she ordered and walked off into the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------

Once the fear had subsided, Ben's head was flushed with excitement. This really was a rush. It felt so natural for him to give in to Laura, and he finally felt that he needed to let go of his shame around all of this and just lean into the fact that she was the top and he was the bottom. Laura was clearly enjoying it, so what did he really have to lose.

He was a little nervous that Laura might tell other people about it (the last thing that he wanted was for everyone else to know how weak and submissive he was), but that aside, this really was awesome, and he knew how lucky he was to be with a girl that was enjoying exploring this with him.

Laura, however, had a surprise for Ben. She looked in the mirror as she clipped the buckles of her strap-on and tightened the straps, admiring the size of the dildo and how perfectly its colour matched her tanned skin. On appearance it really could be her own flesh. She lubed it up and pretended to jerk off. "Goddamn," she thought to herself. "I look so fucking hot." Laura was practically dripping wet, beneath the strap-on. She would've been able to make herself cum in seconds.

Though deep down she knew that there was no way Ben was ready to agree to this under normal circumstances, she was confident that the foreplay had been enough to get him in the right headspace. It had been her plan all along to pressure him into this with the bet, and she felt secure in the fact that she really was just showing Ben the possibilities of what he could like. He was so naturally submissive, that he would surely enjoy himself once they got into it. If she was being honest though, any reluctance would be a turn on.

She recalled all the women she had fucked with this dildo and how she'd made them scream in pleasure. Her stamina and dominant sexual energy had led to several of them telling her that it was the best sex that they'd ever had. It had certainly turned Laura on. There was an element of shame still attached to it for her, but it was the only thing she fantasized about when she masturbated. She knew what she wanted.

When Ben saw Laura walk naked into the room wearing nothing but a strap-on, his heart sunk, and his panic returned. Her walk looked different than usual, almost terminator-like. With her muscular, yet curvaceous frame and what looked like a 9-inch dildo sticking out, she looked like something out of a science fiction porn, not of this world.

Though he was intimidated, he was incredibly turned on. "She couldn't seriously be thinking of fucking me with that thing?" He thought to himself. "I haven't even had but a single finger up there. There's absolutely no way that thing will fit."

"Please Laura, you can't be serious. That thing is fucking huge. I want to give you what you want, and I know we made a bet, but I'm not ready for it. Can we please just start smaller?"

"That thing?" She snarled. "You mean my thick, meaty cock? If you're going to beg or complain, you'd better not be fucking rude about it."

"No Laura, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Of course. But your dick is way too big for me. Right now, at least Laura, I'm not ready for it. Surely you understand."

"I understand that you're being a little bitch. Deal's a deal, Benny. You must've thought about this being a possibility when you agreed. I feel like it was obviously on the table. How would you have felt if you had won, and I had said you could only use your fingers? I won, so it's my rules and I want you to be a good little girl and take this cock for me, OK honey?"

Laura was now standing over Ben. Her impressive figure blocked partially by her enormous cock, which shone in the light, lubed up and ready to go. It looked so real, Ben thought, with veins and everything. He once again surprised himself by how turned on he was, practically drooling at the sight of his beloved girlfriend looking like a giant futa warrior, readying to fuck her victim.

"Look Ben, you're going to love it ok? I promise. I know it's scary and new for you, but it's not new for me and I'll let you know that from all accounts I'm very good at it. Maybe you'll even learn a thing or two. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Laura took Ben's legs and lifted them up, spread apart. She looked down at his pathetic, unfit frame and thought to herself again of how lucky Ben was to have her. She stuck her fingers in her mouth to wet them and slowly warmed up Ben's asshole lubricating it with her spit and opening him up. She could tell Ben was enjoying it so she took her time inching her finger in slowly, before upgrading to two.

Ben couldn't believe how good it felt and he started slowly to relax into it. Laura then removed her fingers and looked down at him. "Ready baby?" She asked.

He looked at her angelic face, then down past her chiselled abs, to her monster cock and felt a wave of terror. He wasn't ready for this, not at all.

"Please, Laura. Can we just do that another time? I'm scared that you're going to injure me with it. It's honestly not going to fit."

"It's OK baby, just relax..."

"Laura, NO!"

And with that she started inserting her well lubed cock, just the tip at first, though looking down at it she could see it was stretching him out. She was intoxicated with the size of it though, with the damage it could do, the pleasure it could give and all the power that gave her.

Ben knew he should relax, but it really hurt. It was a sharp and unpleasant pain. He tried to regulate his breathing and calm himself, but he couldn't. Then in a panic he tried to pull himself back and shuffle away. He instantly saw a switch flick in Laura and all kindness drained from her face in an instant. She followed him up the bed, not letting her cock move from its resting place at the entrance of Ben's ass and pushed his legs back even further, her broad shoulders now bending him and holding him in place.

"Please, Laura! Bananas!" Ben shouted, but too late, as Laura plunged the dildo into his butt and began to fuck him. Ben almost passed out from the intensity of it. There were daggers all through him and his heart was racing like he had just had a massive line of cocaine. His head was spinning, and he felt so overwhelmed that he almost went completely numb.

He looked up at Laura, her face close to his, as she fucked him mercilessly against the headboard of the bed. In and out, thrusting to a rhythm, utterly dominating him. Fucking him harder and better than he'd ever fucked her. And in that moment, he realized that it was starting to feel good. He thought his asshole would have torn, but it hadn't, and he was taking it, all of it. He almost felt proud.

"That's a good girl, no more safe word now." Laura whispered as she started to work up a sweat. She leant forward and kissed Ben passionately, all the while not slowing down or missing a beat. She pounded him, and kissed him, and completely lost herself in the moment, giving in to her most primal form. As she could feel Ben squirming beneath her she slammed into him extra hard and he let out a girlish yelp. "Submit to me! Take it!" She yelled and Ben stayed still, his 5 inch rock hard cock pressing against Laura's sweat drenched abdomen.

12