All Comments on 'Dominant Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by littlebigboi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GetUrCookies74GetUrCookies744 months ago

This is a role reversal relationship goal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is really hot. It'd be great if she played with his balls more. Gentle tugging and squeezing, holding them while fucking him in doggy. Stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Super hot! I love this, especially love the descriptions of her physique and her emasculation. Can’t wait for the next instalment! I really want to know if Ben is going to ever fully embrace his new position as Laura’s bottom or if he’s going to continue his pitiful attempts to negotiate some level of masculinity.

Tbh I would love for her to have turned him out into some freaky slut constantly hungry for her cock and dominance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please this must continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story and the dynamic. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing scenes, super hot Amazon femdom, turned me on. But ignoring a safeword is a very nasty thing to do. Even in a rape fantasy. It's fine if a non-con story has rape in it without the parties agreeing to a safeword before. But agreeing to a safeword and then ignoring it is more than rape. It's betrayal of the deepest trust a person can have in another. Please don't perpetuate this idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous