Dominant Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is it you belong to?" He asked.

"You master. Until the day I die." She replied.

Luke smiled and said, "good girl" and leaned down and kissed her. He lifted her legs open and started rubbing his cock up and down the outside of her pussy. Carol never felt something so good and thick press up against her privates before. She let out a moan and was startled at just how slutty she sounded as her son teased her. Carol didn't care. She was owned by Luke, she was going to be as slutty as he wanted her to be. He leaned up and started rubbing the tip of his cock within her inner labia.

Carol let out another fierce moan and was taken by surprise when she felt the head of her son's...no, her master's cock slip into her vagina. His bulbous head stretched her vaginal opening and as it slid in she whimpered a long pleasuring whine. Luke slid his cock forward and continued as he enjoyed her warm wet and tight pussy felt around his cock. Carol couldn't believe how thick he was. She gasped as his cock continued to stretch her pussy out and what surprised her more was the fact that it seemed like his cock had no end.

He was pushing it in centimeters at a time and after what felt like minutes he struck the back of her vagina and then felt the push of her cervix. Carol let out a surprised shout as her master struck her cervix. Luke felt an immense pressure around his cock as he slid his cock all the way in. The sound of his slutty mother shouting got him even more aroused. He pulled back and slammed forward, she shouted again and yelled; "thank you master" and repeated it each time his cock struck her cervix. Luke became aware of a small but noticeable ridge three inches inside her vaginal canal. He pulled out and slid in until the head of his cock brushed over that ridge.

He started moving faster and pumping harder as he slid over the ridge each time. Carol was suddenly thrown into a fuck frenzy as her G-spot was triggered. She felt his cock plow back and forth over her G-spot and it was like hitting the fast forward on her climax. Her hips started bucking and her shouts became moaning screams until she orgasmed. Her pussy squeezed his thick cock to the point he thought it might start cutting off circulation. She screamed as he continued passing up and over her G-spot never missing it once. Her orgasm stretched on for what seemed like forever until finally he started slowing down.

Luke had passed the point of no return on his own climax. All the friction and tightness around his cock felt too good and there was no stopping his coming ejculation now. He hooked his arms under her shoulders and started pounding her pussy as if his cock were some massive drilling sledge hammer. "Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck!" She screamed with each pound of his cock. Luke's pace sped up and it was all she could do to hang on. He looked into his mother's eyes and said,

"I'm cumming." And no sooner had he said that when he lurched forward and Carol felt a massive rush of wet warmth beat against her cervix. Luke pulled out and stood up and started pumping his cock. Thick white sperm shot out with the force of a squirt gun and splashed Carol in the face.

She gasped as the thick cum coated her left eye and another pump caught her in the mouth and then the breasts and then the abdomen. Slowly his projectile cum lessened until it simply dripped out of his cock. Carol was covered in thick white cum and bit by bit she started scooping it up and eating it. His cum was bitter with a sweet aftertaste that left her wanting more. It reminded her of Greek yogurt almost and she loved Greek yogurt. She forced her vagina to contract and held her hand out as a full dollop of his cum oozed out of her and into her hand. She quickly tilted her fingers up and sucked them clean savoring the taste of his cum.

Luke watched her eat every bit of cum she could manage to get. An alarm went off and Carol knew it was time for her to get ready for work. She sat up and looked at her son. His cum covered a fifth of her body and it was drying like a paste to her skin and she could smell it on herself. It smelt like sex.

"Clean off your face but leave the rest of my cum on you." He said.

"Yes master." She replied and started getting ready for work.

Carol worked as a receptionist for a large corporate building. She sat beside another woman who was slightly older by a couple years. Carol hoped that the smell of sex and cum wouldn't be overpowering but at the same time she kind of didn't care. Her cell phone vibrated and she opened it to find a message from her son.

'Master is recovering quickly' it said and had a picture of his cock semi-hard. She replied,

"I am missing master's cock already" and sent the message. Her vagina was more sore than it had ever been in her entire life but at the same time, she wanted to feel his cock in her again. She tried to focus on making the shift go by quickly and luckily the workload was steady enough to help with that. By the time she was ready to get off work she was surprised to see Kate walk in. Kate worked one street down from her and worked virtually the same shift. Her phone vibrated and she opened it.

'Master wants you to come straight home' she replied 'right away master' and locked her phone. Carol hoped that Kate wasn't here for a long chat or dinner.

"Hi Kate." Carol said and started walking towards the door. Kate walked alongside Carol and smiled.

"You did it didn't you?" Kate asked.

Carol blushed and nodded. "We have to go to dinner and you must tell me everything." Kate said excitedly.

Kate then noticed the sterling silver collar around her neck. "Carol? Is that a...collar?"

Again Carol blushed. "I'll have to ask for permission to have dinner." Carol said, her face beating red. 'Kate stopped by and wants to have dinner. May I go master?'

'Yes you may, good girl for asking permission. I'll see you after dinner my slut.' Luke texted back.

'Thank you master. Your slave strives to be the best slut' Carol put her phone away and looked up at Kate who had an interested and excited expression on her face. They walked down the street to a sit down restaurant and ordered food. Only after drinks and appetizers arrived did they really start talking.

"You entered a contract with your son?" Kate squealed excitedly. "So what does that mean for you?"

Carol blushed and said, "my son is my master. Whatever he says I must do or I'll suffer his punishment."

"Which is what?" Kate asked.

"I'm not sure but I don't want to know. I'm going to be the best submissive there ever is." Carol said with determination.

Kate chuckled and sighed. "So if he demands you masturbate right here and now, you would do it?"

Carol thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "I am my master's sex toy. I am here for his pleasure."

Kate felt herself moisten at those words. "I wonder if Jeff would be my master?"

"Your son isn't very dominant though." Carol said.

Kate sighed and wobbled her head in subtle agreement. "I'll find myself a master too. I wanted to be a good sex toy when we were younger too."

"I remember." Carol said. "You'll find one. I'm sure of it."

Kate made a scoffing sound and sipped her white wine. "So I have to know. How was he? My son didn't have great stamina at first but now he can go for twenty minutes straight." Kate said as she tried not to boast.

Carol blushed and said, "well he kind of lasted a little over half an hour. He also put me way up and over an orgasm unassisted."

Kate frowned, "Luke made you orgasm? Like the toes curling kind?"

"Kate. It lasted minutes I swear to god. I couldn't stop shaking for at least three minutes afterward." Carol said.

Kate stared at her friend dumbfounded. "Jeff is almost six inches long. How about Luke?"

Carol held up her hands and made a circle with both her hands showing his girth. "Bullshit." Kate snapped.

Carol's phone vibrated and she opened it to find a full sized picture of her son's cock which was dripping precum. 'Master is ready' he texted. Carol flipped the phone around and showed it to Kate who gasped.

"It's fucking huge!" Kate said loudly.

"Told ya." Carol said.

"I love my son but I'm jealous." Kate replied. "Would you be kind enough to-"

"Nope." Carol interrupted. "He's my master."

"But what if it pleased your master? What if he ordered you to?" Kate asked, a sly grin on her face.

"I'd happily let him if it pleased him." Carol replied. "But that's only if he decides it for himself. No outside interference."

Kate folded her arms and pouted. They ate appetizers and then started eating the main course. Kate had a burger while Carol had a salad and coleslaw.

"Really?" Kate asked. "Just a salad?"

"I'm an owned woman. I have to stay lean and ready for my master. If I'm too full then I can't be a proper fuck toy."

Kate narrowed her eyes at her friend and sulked in her burger. "So did he finish in you?" Kate asked.

"In me and on me." She smirked. " I really must thank you." Carol said. "If it weren't for you, this might not have happened."

Kate stopped sulking and smiled. "You're my best friend Carol. I'd do anything to help."

After dinner they walked back to their cars and got ready to go.

"Can I watch at least?" Kate asked. "You're going to fuck him again right? Tonight?"

Carol thought about it for a moment. She owed Kate at least something in return. She pulled out her phone and texted Luke. 'Master? Kate wants to watch us have sex.' A moment later and he replied, 'Kate knows?'

'Master. Kate fucks her own son.'

'Bring her here.' He replied. She slapped her phone shut and said, "let's go. I think my master has allowed you to watch."

They arrived at Carol's apartment and and neither knew exactly what to expect as they walked in. To their surprise, Luke had rearranged the living room. The couch faced the diving room and a dining room chair faced the couch.

"Welcome home slut." Luke said as he walked up to Carol and embraced her almost compassionately and they kissed for a long minute before he pulled away leaving her breathless for a moment.

"Hello Kate. I understand that you want to watch? Is that correct?" He asked.

Kate was far too busy admiring his muscular physique. He wore boxers as his only clothing and that was barely containing his very erect penis.

"I...uhhh...yes want to watch." Kate replied.

James furrowed his brow and shook his head. "If you are going to stay then you are going to do as I say. Under this roof you obey me." He said sternly.

Kate swooned slightly at his stern orders. "Yes sir." She replied.

"Go strip down and sit on that chair." He pointed.

Kate walked over and started getting undressed. Luke waited until she was undressed and in the chair. He pulled out a series of ropes and began tying her knees and ankles to the chair legs; then her wrists to the arm chairs. He proceeded to bind her breasts until they were bulging and tight. Her nipples stood out straight like tiny missiles ready to be launched. Kate had never been so uncomfortable and aroused at the same.

Luke pulled a remote controlled vibrator from off the table and attached it to Kate's pussy and slid the three inch long curved stem into her vagina which was already wet. Luke walked over to Carol who was stunned to see just how well her master had bound her best friend up. Kate was wide eyed and horny as she watched Luke grab Carol from the back and start kissing her neck. Carol leaned into him and melted in his strong arms as he kissed her neck softly and slowly. His hands worked to unbutton her shirt and then bra which both fell to the floor. Carol's breathing became labored as his fingers fondled her breasts, cupping and un-cupping them.

Kate had already started precumming and was soaking the fabric of the chair. Her pelvis slowly moved in circles as she watched Luke and Carol. His lips kissed down her back and then back up. He slid his hands around her waist and unbuckled the belt and unzipped her pants. They fell to the floor and joined the rest of the clothing. He moved to her front and kissed his way down making sure to spend time at her breasts and middle before diving into her pussy. Luke hiked up a leg over his shoulder and she had to hold his large shoulders for support. Luke licked and sucked and teethed her clitoris until it was puffy and red.

Cum dripped off her labia in thick watery strands. Carol leaned into Luke as he started focusing only on her swollen clitoris. Her eyes flicked over to Kate who was starting to defy the ropes binding her. She wanted to feel the pleasure of a man's touch. Simply watching was driving her mad with lust. Carol loved it. She moaned as his tongue flattened over her clitoris and like a suction cup he attached and wouldn't let go. Carol moaned loudly as his mouth and mouth alone drew her to the edge of her first climax. Her eyes fluttered as she eased into him and his flawless tongue maneuvering.

Kate watched her friend moan and squirm and with a shout Carol orgasmed and leaned into Luke who picked her up and dropped her on the couch to recover. It was then that he removed his boxers and Kate was stunned. His cock was a thick long monster that was dripping long strands of precum onto the floor. He met Kate's gaze and she looked up into his.

"Who do you belong to my slut." He said, never taking his eyes off of Kate.

"You master. Always and only you." Carol moaned.

He pulled over a small cushion and laid down on the floor only a few feet from Kate who was actively cumming now, but couldn't orgasm.

"Come and squat on my cock slut. It's time for you to work off those dinner calories." He said.

With the two couch pillows beneath him, Carol spread her legs over his torso and started to squat. Luke offered his hands and she interlaced her fingers with his and slowly squated onto his cock. Her pussy was still sore from the late morning and her vaginal opened was nearly raw but she didn't care. His cock felt too good to care. She took in the first couple inches and then went back up. Slid down a few more inches and went back up and the took five inches and Carol moaned.

His cock filled her pussy up more than anything or anyone ever had before. Kate was dying for cock now. She was trying to pull and wedge and pry herself out of the ropes hoping that the knots he used would come undone. They didn't. Kate started to whine and whisper, "I need it...please...please give some to me." She whispered. Carol turned her head and smiled a wide satisfied smile as she rode her master's long thick hard cock.

"All the way now." Luke said in a deep testosterone fueled voice.

"Yes master." She whined and started sliding down his cock until his balls were flush with her thighs and his cock was snuggly pressed against her swollen and sore cervix.

"Oh my fucking god! Yes!" She screamed as she slowly let all of her weight fall onto him and his cock pierced her cervix with such pain it felt immensely pleasurable. Carol stood back up and dropped herself onto his cock over and over and over. Each time screaming "fuck me! Fuck me!" Kate was on the brink of tears as she watched her friend ride a massive cock. Her cum was flowing down his cock and puddling in the carpet fibers. Kate tried to grind on the vibrator but it moved with her instead of against her. Carol slapped herself down on him again which resulted in an orgasm twice the size and intensity of the first one.

Her legs quivered and her body shook. Luke wrapped himself around her until her convulsive orgasm was done. Luke glanced at Kate and smiled. Her pleading begging face was priceless. She was squirming and whining but it was all for nothing. Or so she thought. Luke walked over and pulled Kate away from the table and pushed her over until she was laying on her back still strapped into the chair. Luke stood over her and smiled.

"Are you a filthy cum slut?" He asked. Kate nodded furiously. "Say it." He demanded.

"I'm a filthy cum slut. I'm a dirty filthy cum slut." She replied.

Luke helped Carol up and positioned her so that she sat on the edge of the dining room table and her feet were propped on top of his shoulders. Kate's head was directly beneath Carol's thighs. Luke held up his new ten speed vibrator wand.

"You are going to cum for me." He said.

"Yes master. I'll cum like a good slut." Carol replied.

"That's my good girl." He replied and pressed his cum covered cock against the very tight and unused opening of her anus.

"Master! Too big. Too big and I haven't had any warm up yet it'll be-"

"Who's your master?" He interrupted her angrily. Carol swallowed hard and replied, "you are master."

Luke nodded. "If I want to use your ass...I'm going to use it." He said.

"Yes master." She replied.

Kate, having the best seat in the house watched his bulbous swollen head open her anus with only the sticky cum from Carol as lubricant.

"Oh god!" Carol screamed as just the head of his cock slid in. Luke turned on the vibrator and started doing small circles around her clitoris while he pushed and pulled only the head of his cock into her anus. It only took seconds for Carol to scream into an orgasm. Cum dripped straight down her labia and thighs and splattered Kate all over her face.

He raised the vibrator level to two and pressed it against her clitoris again as he fucked her anus with the tip of his cock. "Master! Fuck! I'm...oh fuck I'm cumming!" She screamed and more cum flooded out of her and spread open pussy and onto Kate's face.

"Who's a filthy fucking cum slut?" He asked.

"I am! I'm a filthy slutty cum whore!" Kate shouted as she licked up the cum around her lips.

Carol sagged from all her orgasms as exhaustion set in.

"You are done when master says you are done." Luke said and pushed a whole two inches of his cock into her anus. Carol screamed in pain but also pleasure.

"You are my fuck toy. I play with you how I want when I want for as long as I want." He said as he started fucking her anus with two inches of his cock.

"I'm your toy master. Use me! Use me!" She screamed.

He put the vibrator to her clitoris again and Carol orgasmed even harder. Her pussy convulsed and out shot a stream of cum that hit Kate in the cheek.

"Master. You made me squirt!" She moaned.

Luke pushed more of his cock in and pressed the vibrator harder.

"Do it again for me." He said as he pushed the vibrator in tight circles. Carol's face tightened and her mouth gaped open as she screamed and shot another stream of cum into Kate's face. Kate opened her mouth and caught a portion of the cum. Luke pulled out and held Carol as she flopped and spasmed. Carol's consciousness floated in subspace as she lied on the table, cum still dripping from her pussy like a leaky faucet. Kate's face was covered in quickly drying cum making her skin take on a shiny appearance. She stared up at him and was almost caught off guard by his smile.

"What are you?" He asked.

"A filthy cum slut sir." She replied almost automatically.

"I don't think you are filthy enough yet." Luke replied and with almost no effort it seemed he hoisted her off the ground and set her on the table top. Carol moaned something but stated in her post orgasmic comatose state. Kate found herself eye level with Luke's huge cock which was throbbing and was ready to cum.

"Has your son ever deep throated you?" He asked.

Kate swallowed hard. Her son had two less inches than Luke and her son's cock triggered her gag reflex almost every time. She couldn't imagine what Luke's cock would do. He looked over Kate and smirked. Her breasts had started turning a dark red and her pussy was covered in cum. He walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote and switched it on.