Dominant Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Yes thank you sir!" She moaned as the vibrator hummed both on her clitoris and inside her pussy.

"You are going to be a good filthy cum slut and take my cock right?" He asked though he already knew the answer. He turned up the vibrations and Kate's face turned red as she gasped into an orgasm.

"Yes!" She screamed. "God yes!"

Luke placed the tip of his cock just inside her mouth and slowly pushed his cock in. Her throat expanded as his penis filled it up. As soon as five inches went in, her throat spasmed. He pulled out and let he breathe. He turned up the vibrations and again and then slid his cock right back in. Kate's eyes went wide and she felt herself panic as he pushed right through her barrier and down her throat. Her chest heaved and he pulled out just as chunks of vomit spilled out. He turned the vibrations off.

"No! Sir! Please!" She pleased as she coughed up more bits of undigested burger. "Please. I'll do better. Don't turn it off. Please!"

Luke switched the vibrations on again and Kate started moaning with pleasure. Her face had flecks of vomit but she didn't care. All she noticed was the feeling of her climax rising and his cock filling up her throat. Luke pushed in once, then twice and on the third time she vomited again. He turned the vibrations off just when she was getting close to another orgasm.

"Please! Sir! I need it! Please. I'll be your filthy fucking cum slut forever. Please allow me to cum. I need to cum! Please!" She begged.

Luke switched on the vibrations and turned it up to the third level. Kate's face turned a bright red and she struggled to breathe as her orgasm rushed up and poured out of her vagina and onto the table.

"Thank you sir! Thank you!" She gasped.

Luke didn't say anything. He pointed to remote and clicked the next level up.

"Ah! So sensitive! Ah! Shit! Shit!" Kate shrieked as her over stimulated pussy and clitoris were wracked with more vibrations. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum again! I'm...fuck!" She screamed as her pussy let loose a torrent of cum that puddled on the table. "Sir! Please! Please! I-"

Luke hit the remote again and turned it up to a whole new level once more.

"You wanted to cum. Now cum!" He snarled.

Kate couldn't control her orgasms any longer. The next one hit her like a punch to the gut and she was hard pressed to breathe. Her head tilted over the edge and she saw Luke's face. He was enjoying her torture. His cock was rock hard and his face was locked in a grin as he put the vibrator up yet again. Kate could barely feel her pussy any more. Her lower half had gone numb and so had her breasts. She wasn't even sure if she was breathing.

Another orgasm washed over her and she screamed silently. Her body went into a spasm but the chair and rope kept her in place. Finally the vibrations stopped and Luke walked over to her.

"What...are...you?" He asked slowly.

Kate's eyes fluttered open and she mouthed the words 'filthy cum slut' but then she realized what he wanted to hear. "Y-your filthy f-fuck-ing c-cum slut sir" she stuttered.

Luke smiled and nodded and started undoing the ropes and unconsciousness took her.

Both Carol and Kate awoke in the same bed. They looked down at their very naked bodies and then at each other. Luke had cleaned them, washed them, carried them down the hall and into bed. Carol looked at the clock. It was three in the morning.

"How long did that last?" Kate asked.

"Maybe an hour, maybe longer. I don't know." Carol replied.

"Your son is a beast. A fucking amazing beast." Carol nodded her head in agreement.

"I think I like the idea of him using you too." Carol said.

Kate smirked and nodded, "that's good because I think I remember telling him I'd be his...his..."

"Filthy cum slut I think." Carol said as she finished Kate's thought.

"Yeah and I think I said I'd be it forever." Kate said. "It's all a blur after he started eating you out. I was so horny and I think I blacked out."

"Me too." Carol said. "Did he...finish?" Carol asked.

Kate thought about it and tried to think past the blur of orgasms and torture and then... "no he didn't."

"Dammit." Carol sighed and tried to sit up but found her whole body ached. She noticed a note at the side of her bed and picked it up.

'You are both absolutely the best slaves a master could ask for. I know you will need time to rest before I come home. I picked up extra shifts at work so I won't be back until much later tonight. Love, Master.'

"What's it sat?" Kate asked.

"He's going to be at work until late tonight."

"I guess we better get ready." Kate said.

"He is going to want to unload right? So we better get prepared for him."

Carol let out a laugh and Kate furrowed her brow.

"What's funny?" Kate asked.

"Oh it's just, here we are a couple of mothers in their late thirties preparing to submit to a man half our age." Carol said.

Kate shrugged. "This has been my fantasy for years. I am not just living it out and I am ready to give my everything if it means living out my wildest dreams with a younger man who finds me attractive and wants to use me in ways most guys wouldn't even have enough stamina to think about trying."

Carol thought that over for a moment and nodded. Sex with anyone else would be mundane and pointless. Carol eased herself out of bed and stood up. She walked over to the bathroom and there in the mirror was another note. 'In case you are thinking of getting up and getting prepared, here is a list of what I want you to do. When I come home I expect this done.' Carol looked back at Kate and smiled.

"Our beloved master has tasked us with a to-do list." She passed over the list and read it. "Well alright. Let's get to it."