All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 12-16'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

This is a great story you got going on here. Can't wait to see more or how this turns out. Keep up the good work, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!

I'm diggin it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

I am enjoying this story, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Josi is an intelligent person. She thinks sensibly before she acts. I wouldn't be surprised if her intelligence is even greater if she decide to turn into a werewolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addictive

Great stories, truly addictive. Please keep them coming!

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Sir This another Great series !

Partwolf your are doing it again ! When you announced that you were starting a new series from "Saved by My Mate " I was enthralled to say the least . But the way you used Marcus's combat training to make him a doctor was just Brilliant ! As far as the story line so far KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMING !

This is the first chapter I have commented on cause I just read them in order, they all got 5*'s ,(which I don't give out very often) but you earn all of yours for this series and the others I have read too.

Thanks for the read . I wait with bated breath .

tx cracker

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Woooo-Hooo!! I LIKE her!!!

Josi is awesome! Kickin' ass and takin' names! Smart, sexy, and a good shot to boot! I can't wait to see what you do with this crowd, and most especially her.

GoddessofPowerGoddessofPoweralmost 6 years ago

Thanks for the Fogo de Chao reference. You are now one of my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The trees would be dead to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2312 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES