All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 17-19'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it!

i just love this story. can not wait to read more...trs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pregnancy

Silvia cannot be 3 months pregnant if Michelle is 10 months old.

Tifani40dTifani40dover 7 years ago
To Anon:

Most women are released from the doctor to have sex 6 weeks after having a baby. That means on their next cycle they can get pregnant. My cousin had a baby in January and another in December of the same year....so they are only 11 months apart.

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 7 years ago

I love this story and all of your other stories as well. Keep the writing coming. :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

The question is how old is Rachel's brother. As I recall she was in her early 20s when she met her mate and that was ten years before this series. With the five year spread that's what mid to late 30s? And his mate wasn't even born till after he got the smell imprinted in his brain? Wow. Good stuff.

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
They are both around thirty.

Rachel was home from college in Saved by my Human Mate, so she was in the 18-22 range but it never really says. Her brother is older, but it doesn't say how much, and it is about ten years later.

So, he could be around 30 and his mate is 18... so yeah, he imprinted her scent shortly after she was born. Luna can do that; from the discussion of mates it doesn't always happen when they are of age, making the twin's mating something to celebrate.

As for the "Irish Twins", Silvia got pregnant 7 months after her baby was born, well within reason.

The real question... what should the Alpha do? Werewolf law he is sworn to uphold says keep quiet and do nothing, but can he watch people he knows die and live with himself?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

Well we are ready seen one Alpha decide he couldn't and changed the remaining parts of his town that was alive. But that was about 18 IIRC. Which would make his pack on the bigger end from the way I see things. But Salmon, it has a lot more souls there. Granted a lot of them have already died, but still. Its a big difference between 18 and a few hundred.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Grumpy ol' Alpha Richard...

warms my heart with talk of "the next person who reveals our existence to humans is going to get an up close and personal with [his] teeth."

I'll say it: I love the misanthropic ol' curmudgeon.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

hiding is to late deal with it, i love your stories,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES