Dominant Species Ch. 68-71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,309 Followers

-

Colonel Kent rubbed his eyes, the visit hadn't gone as he had planned. Moving to the communications room, he sat at the microphone and called his commander at NORAD.

"General, we learned a lot tonight. The good news is that the area between Salmon and Missoula will be self-sufficient soon. They are organized, efficient and require minimal aid if any."

"And the bad news, Colonel?"

"It reminds me a little of Somalia, General. Their allegiance, it isn't to the United States of America any more. These werewolves, they are loyal to Pack first and foremost. You can work with them, but they won't accept command from anyone else, it's not in the Alpha's nature. They are working together well, but their highest government appears to be their Alpha Council."

"And why is this such a problem?"

"You have to understand the difference between humans and werewolves, General. It's an evolutionary leap between us and them. They are stronger, healthier, can see better, they can communicate over distances using telepathy. They are also organized, with a defined structure and unit discipline. Our only advantage is our helicopter; they can use our weapons as well as we can, and you know there are thousands of them out there for them to use. If they ever decided to attack us, we wouldn't stand a chance."

He paused for a moment. "And they are growing. They are turning and training humans at a rapid rate, they are building an army under our noses. We can't let them get more established, or we won't have a chance. They are truly the dominant species now."

partwolf
partwolf
2,309 Followers