Dominant Warfare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was just like the rest of Steve: strong, virile, massive and gorgeously masculine. Her hands gloried in its soft hardness as they gently caressed him. Her face moved closer as her eyes beheld what she so desperately craved. She had never seen anything this big except in a porn movie. She felt a gush between her thighs and she imagined what that would feel like. April licked her lips hungrily as her hands stroked his monstrously beautiful cock.

As she held it in her hands, she was in awe. It was so thick her fingers couldn't wrap around it and so long that even with both hands together it still stuck out the top and the bottom. Until now, April had never had the urge to suck a man's cock. Now she wanted nothing more than to lavish her tongue over his hard thrusting manhood. She wanted to taste his sweet, salty skin, trace the thick blue veins with her tongue and let his scent drive her crazy. Everything around her faded into a hazy mist with his cock her only focus as it wavered in front of her luscious parted lips.

April wanted to drive him crazy too and hear him moan while she sucked him into her mouth. She wanted to devour it, and feast on it until it gave up its manly essence. She wanted to lick his soft skin stretched over hard cock and make love to this dauntingly beautiful thing until his cum filled her mouth. Never in her life had she wanted to have a man's cock in her mouth. Now, she was obsessed with tasting him. He was hers and she had to have him. She had to possess him and hear him moan as she wrapped her soft lips around his cock. Her tongue swept a drop of precum off the tip of his cock into her mouth and she craved more.

Her lips gently kissed the tip and she softly began kissing it all over, slowly making love to his cock. It was sensuously reverent the way she held and kissed his cock and for Steve it was extremely erotic. He wanted her to continue, but she had unfinished business first. Steve tried to be firm but his voice cracked a little as he said, "Baby, you still have unfinished business. Finish taking off my underwear before you forget."

April sucked the head into her mouth before her hands left his cock. She was not going to let this get away from her. Her hands quickly pulled down his underwear until he could step out of them. Immediately, her hands joined her mouth in making love to the most immensely perfect cock she'd ever seen. It was hers and she was going to let him know that it was hers as she sucked on the head of his cock.

She slowly let the head of his cock slide into her mouth and it left little room for anything else, but she wasn't going to give up. April sucked on his cock until the head was lodged in the back of her throat, and she started to gag. She did not want to concede defeat as she tried again and again, but each time she gagged it only made her try harder. Then, she heard his deep throaty moan and that was all the incentive she needed. This was the first blowjob April had ever given and until now, it was something she swore she would never do.

Everything about Steve was different, everything. He had already given her the best orgasms of her life and she knew she was in for a lot more. She felt the trust, the bond, and, yes, even the love that she had never known with any other human being. Her whole body vibrated and tingled just holding his cock, but when she put it in her mouth, everything went to a new level. She was filled with an insatiable need to please him, hear his groans of passion and taste his seed.

She wanted to prove to him that she was one of the best decisions he'd ever made. He made her believe in herself, in her sexuality and she had never felt anything close to this kind of desire. He had put the unquenchable fire inside her and he had turned loose the sexual demon inside her. The tornado of passion inside her had given her strength and a fierce love she had never known. He had claimed and marked her earlier, so now it was her turn.

Steve watched her make love to him and it was sensationally erotic. She was wantonly desperate yet fierce in her desire to please him. Steve could tell she didn't have any experience sucking cock, but there was a strength and determination inside her that wouldn't let her quit. She was intensely hungry, voraciously wanting to please him and for Steve her resolve made her even more enchanting.

Steve watched her head bobbing up and down his cock with her hair swarming around her face. Her hands had left his cock and were attached to his hips trying to pull more of him between her lips. Her mouth was a soft, sensuous vacuum, sucking, pulling and demanding his cum. The whole night of teasing, caressing and making love to this unbelievably gorgeous woman had his seed boiling inside him.

Steve grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her mouth as he groaned, "Oh, God, baby, that feels incredible. You are going to make me cum soon if you don't stop."

That was all April needed. Her hands tightened on his hips pulling him deeper into her throat and she whimpered passionately as more of his cock slid through her mouth and into her throat. She gagged again, but the next time his cock went even farther and now, she had over half his cock in her mouth. Fiery chills ran down her body with the excitement of really being used as a sex toy for the man she loved.

She moaned as his hands knotted in her hair and forced her head deeper on his cock. It was raw, primitive, masculine and feminine, dominant and submissive, with her whole body quivering hungrily. She felt free from anyone's expectations and free from being April Hunt. Right now, she could be Steve's lover, his submissive or his sex toy, but mostly she just belonged to him.

She felt his hips thrust forward and stay there as his deep throaty groans split the air, "Oh damn, baby, fuck me that feels incredible. I'm cuming baby, oh God ... OOOOOO!"

April felt his cock swell in her throat, then jerk as the first shot of cum splashed against the back of her throat. Her head jerked in surprise with the first spray of cum, but she realized what it was and began sucking even harder to make sure she got every drop. His cock continued to erupt in her mouth filling it with a salty man essence. She loved the taste, but she loved even more that it was her man giving her his seed. Belonging to her man, she liked the sound of that.

Tears of joy fell from her eyes as she continued making love to his cock. It only seemed to soften a little bit and as she continued sucking, it hardened again. She felt her own female nectar running down the inside of her thighs and she desperately needed him to make love to her right now. She was so turned on she didn't think she could stand, her legs were shaking so bad.

Steve's hands slid from her head and then under her arms as he lifted her off her feet. As he pulled her up even with his face, she suddenly felt a little shy, but he ended that as his lips attacked hers in a violent kiss. The fiery tornado of emotions was back inside her turning her into pliable mush as he manhandled her body.

Being free to be his plaything, sex toy and his lover made her tremble inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist feeling the heat of his skin against hers. She squeezed herself tightly against his body, but he squeezed her even tighter.

Their kiss ended but their lips stayed touching, breathing their shared air. Steve looked at her face and noticed a small dribble of his cum on her chin. Something about leaving his mark on her face made her more radiant and gorgeous than ever. Steve looked deep into her watery eyes and smiling face and said, "That was incredible baby, thank you."

April smiled the most delicious and loving smile he had ever seen, but he saw something else on her face. There was a pride and an innocent joy on her face that he had never seen before. Gone was her haughty attitude and petulance. She was a free woman without a care in the world, full of fire and passion and he could tell she was where she wanted to be.

He pulled her tight against him again as he nuzzled her neck. He nibbled up to her ear and with the passionate growl said, "Baby, I love the way you squirm and tremble with fiery passion and it makes you look so damned beautiful." Then he looked fiercely into her and added, "I want to know, who do you belong to?"

It was an easy question for her to answer. The spanking, erotic torment and bondage had all combine to free her mind and at the same time make her feel beautiful, sexy, secure and loved. As he asked the question she felt a rush of heat searing her insides. She didn't think her aching nipples could get any harder, but they did and her womanly cleft was practically dripping as she answered, "You. I belong only to you."