Dominant, Wife, Scavenger Hunt Pt. 05

Story Info
The Dominant Takes Charge of Both.
2.4k words
4.64
4.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who is shared by her husband but ends up taken not given

A Dominant, A Scavenger Hunt,

And Someone Else's Wife

Part Five

The Dominant takes charge of both

Now I knew where I was going with this. I sent my driver to my house to retrieve something special for tonight, I was ready to start Dominating both husband and wife. I instructed Deb to lay down face upon the bed. I had the two guys join me in painting her in cum. She sucked until the first guy came, then the second, then Me. She had cum on her face, hair, tits, abdomen, and pussy. Now I was to start.

I had them both stand side by side, I cuffed her right hand to his left wrist, which was still bound behind his back, handed her the ice bucket, and told them we needed ice. The ice machine was 25 feet down the hall, and she had to work single handed while he is bound, and she is covered in cum.

"How do you expect us to go down the hall naked, bound together with cum all over my wife?"

"It isn't that far and I telling her to go, you're just going along for the walk."

"But we can't walk in a hotel corridor naked."

"Have you ever seen the internet? It's full of naked walks in Las Vegas hotel hallways. But that doesn't matter, I gave her instructions and the only way you get out of it is if she lets you out."

"No way, If I'm going, he's going with me."

"Then get to it bitches."

With that they walked out the door to get ice, with me standing in the doorway watching them fight and pull against each other. Isn't married life wonderful? They finally started trying to walk together and got the ice, and now were coming back. A Young man exited a room two doors down as they were approaching, and he laughed at Doug and Propositioned Deb. Sometimes the universe gives you little gifts, and that was one of them. They both returned red faced and embarrassed. Back in the room, I uncuffed Deb and sat Doug in his seat bound.

"OK Deb, up on the bed face down and ass up. It's time for me to have some fun now."

I was hard as a rock, and I was ready. I pulled the plug from her ass and got behind her on the bed.

"Be careful, She's. Not very used to having her ass fucked."

"Now you're going to be her protector. And didn't we tell you No Talking?"

I was going to overlook his misjudgment, but his wife wasn't.

"Stick my plug in his mouth, that will shut him up."

"You know the rules Doug, she has to do what I want, and unfortunately you have to do what she wants."

With that I walked over to him and plugged his pie hole. Hearing the evil laugh coming from her was priceless and scary. This guy has made her angry for years, and now he agreed to be her sub. He never really knew his wife until this night, but he was beginning to figure it out. Being sufficiently stretch, I lined up and took her in one thrust, and no scream, no grunt, just a moaning.

"I've been waiting all night for this, now fuck my ass and fuck it hard."

I violated her mostly virgin ass for at least 20 minutes. If she hadn't been so tight, I probably could have lasted longer, but it was just too damn good. I didn't want to give it up, but I promised my friends they could have her ass after I did. So I moved to her mouth and the guy who fucked her earlier took his place.

"Yeah, keep fucking me, fuck that tight ass, fill me up."

"Oh, don't you worry about that, we still have two more fresh cocks coming for you to fuck,"

"Oh, two of my holes at once?"

"Add one more to that Debbie". You will be sealed air tight by the time the morning sun rises."

I had to leave her warm & velvet mouth for a knock on the door. It was the room service guy and his friend. They came in and watched as she took that anal fucking and urging the cock owner for more. My other friend took over with the second load deposited in her ass. The squishing sound and the cum being pumped out of her was something Doug never counted on, and he turned his head away.

"Make that Mother Fucker Watch. Don't let him look away."

"Oh Dougie, I'm not exactly sure what you did to this slut, but she's not liking you very much right now. If it were me, I'd do as she says before she gets other ideas that will change you life forever."

The fear that crossed his face after I said that told me he wasn't sure how far she would go. What I do know is when a fiercely angered woman has total control over you, your prospects aren't worth a bucket of warm spit, and I think that revelation came to him at that moment also. She continued to fuck like a champion as he watched squeamishly. When my friend was finished, and she had her third load in her ass, she had a strange request of me.

"Now, plug me back up."

OK whore, whatever you want, within reason."

"And put him lying on the floor."

I automatically knew what was to come next. She got off the bed, straddled him and squatted down over his face.

"Open up honey, and you'd better swallow every drop."

When she pulled that plug out, it was a deluge of cum that ran into his mouth, over his face, and down onto the carpet. I know knew this was not the first time she had done this. He took it too easily and sucked her clean when she was done. They had been here before.

"Am I to take your two new friends now?"

"Both at once and keep your mouth free for our use."

They two young arrivals needed no more invitation than that. They were both naked in no time, and one laid down on the bed while she mounted him with her pussy, while the other lined up behind her. They didn't look for any approval they just sawed her back and forth. I can't tell you how many times this woman came so far that night, but these young guys were running up her total. Few women can fuck for hours and still egg on the cock behind her, but she did. If you ever chance to meet one of those women, treat her well because they are priceless gems.

While our new friends were having their fun, my driver returned with two duffle bags. This was something I built for a S.C. Judge I know. Think of a sybian, add a hollow silicone 9-inch cock on top, and you basically have the machine I built. The cock part was held up by a spring inside. Inside of it was a rod with 6 balls mounted on it, starting with a 3/4" ball on top then 1 inch increasing by a half inch up to 3inches with each other ball one inch apart. They would cycle up and down inside the silicone cock sleeve, and it was adjustable. Not many women can take 3inches in diameter hammering in and out of them, so you must be able to limit it. It also stood like a sawhorse, keeping the rider's feet off the ground, and it had padded handle bars like a bicycle. It vibrates like a Sybian and rotates like one. I set it up and waited for the guys to finish.

Each young gun gave her two loads, and she brought them to hubby who was still laying on the floor. When they were done, they thank her for the use of her body by telling her she was a great fuck and a wonderful slut. You should have seen her smile, knowing these young guys thought she was a great fuck. I sent them both into the bath for her to clean him up and for her to shower. She came back a little worn out, telling me she had a fantastic night. I informed her she wasn't done yet. She tried telling me she couldn't fuck anymore, and I answered her with a question.

"Are you still upright and walking? Can you say your ABC's? Then you're not done yet. Meet my custom machine, you're the first to put it through its paces. Call it an initial road-test if you will."

I motioned to the assembled Men to lift her onto the machine, and I bound her ankles, with legs bent so her heels almost touch her thighs. I bound her hands to the handlebars.

"Do you want to try it like this, or do you want the full experience?"

"Oh Fuck, I'm this far into the night without saying no, let's go for it."

It had two more devices on it, one is a nipple clamp that looks like an upside-down daisy with three chains attached to the backside of the pedals on each. The more you collapsed the outside of the petals, the more the inside opened. The inverse was also true. The more you pulled on the three little chains, the more closed the inside became. I put each petal clamp on her nipples, bent her Far forward, and attached them to a chain on the handlebars. Then from under the seat a pad an inch wide and thee inches long, curved upwards pops upward, and it vibrates against the clitoris. With that locked in place we were set. I started the clit vibrator just to get her going, then started the balls going up and down inside the silicone cock part with only two balls going in and out. Then I started the motor that makes the cock swing in a circular pattern.

"Oh, Fuck Me, this thing is awesome."

"Your set on the lowest settings, just wait and see if you think that when you're on The high one?"

"Go ahead and give it to me."

"You're on one out of five, I'll give you setting two."

"Oh...Oh, this is ahhhhhhh."

"You hear that Doug, soon she'll be promising me the world."

"This fucking thing is greaaat."

"Cumming so soon dear?"

Deb came twice on setting two, so I tried setting three. She stopped giving me the coy slutty smile and went to the "O" face. That's the face they make when they are surprised by a very pleasant feeling, but this one was on steroids. She continued with that look in her eyes that tells a man that she is going to go all the way. This was not going to be a "cum & done" type session for her. She was going to take the last train to "Cumville" and give me what I live for.

Now I know and realize I am not a normal man, hell I'm not even in the same state as normal. Most men are happy fucking someone else's wife, especially if they are sluts or whores, but not me. Just bedding someone's wife Can be a bit pedestrian, and that's why I put so much time and effort into my exploits. I want a woman sexually teased and wanting, the more the better. But when I can push her to that place where there is no stopping from one orgasm to start the next, it is a feather in my cap. I am unbelievably turned on with the knowledge that I took her there, and that she is in a place she won't forget. That's where Deb was now headed, and I was extremely into helping her get there. Now I was going to have fun so, I came up behind her waiting for the next high point she was going to experience. When she started huffing and panting, yelling that she was Cumming I took her ass once again. She was tight when the night started but being inside her when she hit her next orgasm, I thought she my break me off inside her, which sent me into an orgasm I won't soon forget.

I turned her up to setting 4 and adjusted the throw so that the 2 1/2 inch ball was entering her within the sheath. I took my cock and slipped it in her mouth and was pleasantly surprised. She was subconsciously sucking like a baby sucking on a nipple. I didn't know if I could cum again yet tonight, but it sure felt good feeling her go to town on me. Now she was jn a state of being on the verge of orgasm constantly, grunting around my cock, her body convulsing, and close to the end.

"Hey, how long are going to keep her like that? You're going to hurt her if you keep it going."

"Take a breath Doug, she'll give out long before she gets hurt."

"What do you mean give out?"

"Just watch and learn."

I pulled out of her mouth with a loud POP due to hard she was sucking; no, she was suckling. Time to end this episode, so I turned it up to 5 and waited for the inevitable. She moaned, grunted, squealed, and finally screamed in ecstasy, then passed out cold. I turned the machine off and put Amyl Nitrate vial under her nose to bring her back. She popped up still trying to cum but had not a drop left to give. I just held her close until she found her way back, then had the guys help me get her off the machine and into bed. She laid there huffing and grunting "Hugh...Hugh...Hugh", then finally drifted off to a blissful sleep.

I untied Doug, sent everyone home, and slept right along side her until noon the next day. She woke a few times during the night, gasping for a drink, and I had water and Gator-Aid at the ready for her. I could feel her body quivering on and off through the night, going through the after tremors that normally accompanied a full on cum till you drop type of night.

That was 16 months ago, and they've returned once for a re-engagement. What can I say, some women just LOVE to cum over and over and over. And I love the women who love that.