Dominate Shifter Ch. 02

Story Info
Godiva Explores what it means to be a Shape Shifter.
3.9k words
4.55
2.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a different kind of story for me, but one requested by jwooz. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and Scandalous Schoolgirl are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Dominate Shifting

Chapter 2

The next few weeks, she thought of the learning process... of how she had to work with her own moral code. How she learned that possessing the ability to own someone... because quite simply that's what it was, came with great responsibility. She had a temper and had used her gift in anger a few times in the beginning and she knew that it was something she had to control. The lady whipping her kid in the Walmart that suddenly found her fat ass naked in the toy aisle with her clothes nowhere to be found was rewarding and funny but didn't accomplish anything.

But there was also the time she and Karina had a huge fight over money and their shared bills. In the heat of the conflict, she had turned Karina into a beautiful peacock. That wasn't so bad, but she wasn't satisfied and had taken it farther. She left her aware while Godiva shifted into a big black well hung athletic man and completely had her way with her for over an hour.

She had manhandled her and used her like a rag doll. Her new shape was huge and strong, and Karina was much smaller and weaker. Godiva held her in man shape's massive arms as she filled her over and over with the man shape's huge cock. She had made her suck her massive black cock and swallow her cum. She had used the big black cock to fuck her hard, in many positions and in her final act of vengeance, she had her lick the big cock spotlessly clean. No doubt that crossed a line... even though it had excited her greatly.

What she didn't know and for some reason didn't sense at the time, was that Karina loved every bit of it and wanted more. She realized after her anger dissipated that Karina had the time of her life. As she shifted back into herself, Godiva felt Karina's blissful euphoria washing over her senses and came to the realization that anger blocks many of her heightened senses.

But Karina knew her place now and Godiva remembered her shame after she shifted back. Not so much from what happened but from them both knowing how much she had enjoyed it. Karina orgasmed over and over as her black athletic form fucked her through more orgasms than Karina could ever remember having. Godiva remembered how she had quietly walked away to the bedroom with her head hung down in shame as Karina lay quivering in orgasmic overload.

She thought of how things never really were the same between her and Karina after that. How she no longer knew if it was still love for her that she felt or if she now feared her more than she loved her. And truthfully, to her shame Godiva knew that she didn't really care because her absolute power and control over her turned her on. Karina had become to a large degree her submissive and just like those animals in the forest, the fear she sensed in Karina excited her in a way she never expected to feel. She dominated the forest just and she dominated her own house. But that excitement had come with a price and at times she missed the love and trust that they once had.

Godiva had gone shifting with her Uncle Mark several times and learned a lot about her powers, but the sex seemed to wane. Godiva had never understood why her uncle had chosen her, but she knew it was because they had always had a connection. She had seen the way he had looked at her before when the family were all together and she knew as well as that she enjoyed the fact that her uncle desired her. Over the years she had found herself dressing as provocatively as she could during these occasions

And unbeknownst to anyone but them, he had taken her years ago. It was while she and Karina were on vacation in another town where her uncle happened to own a cabin. One afternoon they were at a festival, and they ran into him. Since he often stayed there, he knew the town and he took them out dancing and partying.

As the night went on, she danced with both of them and was well aware of her uncle's hardness pressed against her as they danced. It turned her on that she was turning him on. Later on that night back at their cabin Karina had passed out which was unusual for her. She now knew that her uncle had somehow made that happen. The two of them sat on the couch and talked. He was seducing her and eventually they kissed. As their tongues explored each other, their hands also roamed - his to her breasts and hers to his lap.

She remembered how she got up, took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Godiva clung to him, nibbled on his neck. She felt his rapid breathing bathing her face, his lips were trembling, and his cock was hard as steel alongside her belly, and she wasn't letting him get away this time. She started rubbing her hard distended nipples against his chest, her pussy on top of his leg and her lips attacked his face and neck. She felt him halfheartedly resist her attack for a few seconds and then she felt him give in.

He picked her up, set her on the bed, pulled the spaghetti strap of her dress down her arm and exposed her breast. He stared lovingly at her full sexy breasts before he sucked her nipple into his mouth lashing it with his tongue. Godiva first squeaked when he put her on the bed, gasped when he exposed her breast, then shivered and moaned as his mouth captured her nipple. In a couple of heartbeats, she had gone from wanting to having every sensation she had been craving overwhelm her.

Mark stopped his seduction and slowly but teasingly began to strip her clothes from her. At first Godiva was a little shy and embarrassed, but his caresses made her want more and she quickly gave in to being stripped naked. When her top, shorts and panties came off, she posed for him as his eyes devoured her spectacular form.

She still wasn't fully developed, but she was deliciously flawless. Her breasts were full, but still firm despite their weight, but her tiny muscular waist made them seem even bigger. Her ass was tiny, like a little boy's butt and that contrasted with her gorgeously shaped legs. His eyes caressed her leaving goosebumps all over her body. She couldn't take any more and dove into his arms with her lips latching onto his.

As Mark started to pull back from her lips, Godiva threw her head forward and captured his lips, continuing to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, Mark slid his hand down her taut, silky body his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick, tight pussy. Godiva's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed. As she broke the kiss and threw her head back, she moaned lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Mark!"

Mark moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he continued to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Godiva's whole body was trembling with the dual assault, she was gasping for breaths as she felt Mark passion taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone! Godiva swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards Mark to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his clothes.

This was the first look Godiva had of the man she had fallen in lust with. With his shirt coming off, her mouth watered at the broad chiseled chest and tightly defined abs that were revealed. His thickly muscled arms quickly stripped his pants and underwear; she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had never seen a real cock before, only in pictures, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed large. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but at the same time it was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins strengthening its beauty.

Mark laid down beside her, started kissing Godiva's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Godiva began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Godiva felt him pour his love and passion into her as Mark hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As Mark bit down on her nipple, Godiva started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as Mark aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Godiva started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD MARK, OH MY GOD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD MARK."

As Mark lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts. While his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy, his love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and Mark felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Godiva never expected the see this out-of-control passion and as Mark's passion for her boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. Mark became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body was bowed in hard, cramping climaxes as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as Mark claimed her clit, Godiva's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering cum. Every muscle in her body clenched in orgasmic rapture and as Mark continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all of her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her orgasms continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

Mark couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Godiva was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. Mark continued to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to climax, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Godiva's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust, and he looked up at his beautiful Godiva and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Godiva looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard-unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips and bites glistening with perspiration.

Mark looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought, and he shouted, "Oh my God baby, what have I done?"

Mark quickly climbed off her as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering, "NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... TAKE ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVER STOP!"

Mark looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Mark slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Mark kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Godiva's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she was gasping and her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Godiva's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

Mark stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try to get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by a satin vise and with her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked, "Are you okay Baby. Did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered, "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect, and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. Mark, keep making love to me and never stop."

Mark started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips then back in, bumping her cervix. Godiva started moaning, whimpering his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Godiva's body pulled up off the bed and she succumbed to a mind-numbing orgasm. Mark flicked her clit with his finger, as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Godiva moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. Mark looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Godiva, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Mark loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Mark began to pound into Godiva and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Godiva screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD MARK, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Godiva completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Mark continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "I love you Godiva, God, how I love you. You've filled my heart with love!"

Twice Mark thought he saw Godiva's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As Mark was whispering into her ears, he could see Godiva's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive cum had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Mark felt his seed boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of his seed against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Mark looked down and Godiva eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As Mark started trying to pull out of her, he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he unbound her and pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Mark held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His passion for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Mark had done to her, for the first time in his life Mark felt tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and Mark had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Mark caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. Mark followed the tears into her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her, Mark felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering, and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered, "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Mark pulled the duvet over them and pulled Godiva's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However, with Mark's large size and Godiva's diminutive body, it is more accurate to say that Mark cocooned Godiva into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace Mark felt complete, filled with passion for Godiva and he felt contented and at peace.

As Mark woke, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had this weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face-to-face with a green-eyed angel smiling at him. Godiva had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

She slowly ran the entire fuck through her mind as she basked in her euphoria. Godiva remembered how he had kissed her and how he had laid her back and began to stretch her as he entered her. How his dick had filled her as it touched places in her that had never been touched. How it had stimulated nerves that had never previously fired. How it was in constant contact with her clitoris during every long stroke. How her orgasm had washed over her completely... so intense that she almost blacked out and then again and again. How he had finished deep inside her and how she had felt the hot jets of his cum squirt against her cervix. And finally, how it had seemed to take forever as he gently removed his length and girth from inside her.

Mark rolled over and pulled Godiva on top of him. She laid her head on his chest with her body shaking, making it hard to stay there. She kept whispering, "Mark, Oh Mark, now I know I need you, Mark." Mark wrapped his arms around her and began caressing her silky soft back, but then as he reached the small of her back and her tiny muscular butt, they heard Karina open the cabin door.

As Godiva jumped out of bed and started putting on her nightgown as Karina started yelling, wondering where Godiva was. Mark pretended to be asleep as Godiva went out to meet her friend. Godiva had always remembered her first time and her uncle had always been special to her. But now things were different.

In many ways their relationship had grown to include love or infatuation, at least in the beginning. Godiva loved that Mark had shared his gift of shifting and he had been her first making love, both before and after shifting. However, her increasing need to be the dominate in sex had created a rift between them, one that Mark could not abide.

With Karina, Godiva had become the dominate and she was no longer comfortable being the submissive to Uncle Mark. After various shifts she was still incredibly horny and needed to be fucked or fuck someone else. Increasingly it was the latter and Karina was the victim. Godiva was sexually taking Karina anyway she wanted and mostly she shifted into an aggressive human male, teased and fucked Karina through multiple orgasms. Her favorite to this day was the black pro football player with the huge black dick. Karina never had a clue any of this was happening, but her sexy body contorted in the most magnificent display of uninhibited, athletic eroticism that she had ever seen. She felt bad that she hadn't let Karina remember any of the incredible sex except for the first time in anger, but she felt bad that she hadn't let Karina remember any of the incredible sex.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12