Dominate Shifter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Godiva was desperate, she had done similar things to Karina several times afterwards, only those times she did not allow her to remember it. Was it immoral when she had also used her as other men? Shifting herself into movie stars or athletes and having her new form fuck Karina was wrong and she knew it. Even if she couldn't remember it, Karina went wild when Godiva dominated her and gave her countless orgasms. Godiva found having Karina going wild underneath her as she pounded her newly acquired cock into her, was extraordinarily fulfilling. In fact, it was more satisfying than when her uncle Mark had fucked her the first time after a shift.

Karina actually loved all that Godiva was doing to her. She had always had submissive fantasies with a dominate lover taking her however they wanted and now Godiva was doing just that. Her favorite had been the hulking black male that had teased and then fucked her through countless orgasms. Eventually she passed out from orgasmic overload and woke still quivering on the bed all alone. She couldn't wait for what she would do next to her, she only wished Godiva would cuddle with her afterwards instead of leaving in shame.

12