Dominate Shifter Ch. 03

Story Info
Godiva and Karina explore kinky shifting sex together.
5.1k words
4.64
1.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a different kind of story for me, but one requested by jwooz. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. Jwooz also wrote a revision of this story that was used as the basis for my version. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and Scandalous Schoolgirl are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Dominate Shifting

Chapter 3

Even though Karina couldn't remember the things Godiva did to her, she knew what was happening. She woke during the night after a session and her nipples ached and her pussy was sore. The next morning her whole body ached in the most erotic way, and she knew Godiva had used her to slake her rampant lust. She only wished she could remember what happened. If she was honest, it hurt her feelings that Godiva didn't trust her enough to let her participate and remember.

Karina finally took the bull by the horns and confronted Godiva. Her objective was to regain their friendship and love, while maintaining the dominate / submissive relationship. She caught her after her morning workout and blocked Godiva's path as she tried to leave.

Karina began, "Godiva, we have to talk! I love you, our time together, and how you dominate me during your shifts and the sex during and afterwards. But I hate how guilty you feel about dominating me and taking me the way you do. I know there have been times you needed to fuck someone, shifted into something and made me forget as you took me."

Godiva looked sheepish and guilty as she hung her head. Karina, rushed to continue, "I love it and I would love to be your submissive during and after your shifts. As a matter of fact, I crave the way you use me and want more. But I really want to be an active accomplice and remember everything."

Godiva looked up and stared Karina in the eyes. Yes, Karina meant every word and her hungry look told her that she really did long for Godiva to dominate her. With this realization, Godiva's sex began to moisten with her nipples hardening. She had Karina sit down and over coffee they began to talk about their relationship and where they wanted it to go. Godiva wanted to dominate Karina and the feeling was mutual. So, Godiva asked, "What are some of your fantasies?"

Karina thought for a minute and responded in a sexually husky voice, "I love bondage and being dominated and taken with me having no control. I don't remember all the sessions where you have dominated me, but I know the next morning I'm still on an ecstasy high and sore in the most delicious way. So, anything you do I know I will love."

She continued with a blissful look on her face, "As a teenager, my favorite fantasy was the 1967 King Kong movie. In this movie Jessica Lange was drugged with what we suppose was aphrodisiacs, bound to the sacrificial pole and then taken by Kong. When he got her, he ran his fingers down her body, stripping her clothes as he went. Of course, in the movie that is where they stopped, but in my fantasy, he continues taking her anyway he wanted."

"I have other fantasies of a Jack in the Beanstalk kind of way, in which the giant captures me and in the same way as Kong, has his way with me. I have another where I am a James Bond girl and the bad guys capture me, and then torment me in order to get him to talk. You will notice all my fantasies have a common theme, I'm bound, helpless and sexually used by whomever wants me, over and over, until I pass out."

Godiva looked at Karina with hunger and realized that she had the perfect setup. If she ever wanted to be submissive and be taken, she had Uncle Mark. But as was increasingly the case, if she wanted to be the dominate aggressor, Karina would be her submissive. The fantasies she had just detailed gave her some great ideas.

They continued their discussion and bonding long into the evening and even over breakfast the next day. Godiva tested a new shift, a huge silverback, mountain gorilla in the forest and this was very different and exhilarating. The big cats had always been sleek, powerful and cunning. The gorilla was all brutal force and strength, with muscles piled on top of muscles. After she shifted out of a big cat her hair was silky, long, lean and her body was streamlined with a taut, sleek body full of power. After she shifted out of the gorilla, her hair was short and wiry, but her body looked as if she was an Olympic muscle builder. She was bulked up with piles of muscles popping and stretching her skin.

The gorilla was a totally different kind of powerful and while she loved the big cats, the monster gorilla was becoming a favorite as well. The first time she shifted into the gorilla, she stalked the woods and sensed a fear in both animals and humans alike. The fear was strong and more like terror because the animals sensed a predator they had never seen, and the humans were sensing a predator that shouldn't be here.

Godiva wandered the woods striking terror into everyone as she beat her gorilla chest and bellowed with scary ferocity. Then she saw Karina that had wondered into the forest in a tiny sundress that barely covered her breasts, and the bottom didn't even cover her ass. She was deliciously covered and primed for a monstrous ravishing. The dress was at least two sizes too small, and she had gotten it at a consignment store just for this occasion. She knew it would not survive the encounter with Godiva in her gorilla shift.

The gorilla ran to the willing Karina that was cowering in front of a massive oak tree. She was on her knees surrounded by a bed of leaves, curled into a ball with her arms covering her head. The gorilla watched this beautiful tiny woman and sensed she was not as frightened as she pretended. As a matter of fact, her senses told her this was a gorgeously willing slave. The gorilla grabbed her wrists in one massive hand and began to lift Karina until her feet cleared the ground. Karina's tiptoes tried to stretch to the ground, but only skimmed and brushed the leaves.

The dress lifted exposing her naked womanly cleft, butt and spectacular legs. Her form was stretched and elongated with her tummy thinned and her breasts lifted high. The strain on her legs made them look stunning and her ass perfectly muscled. The gorilla watched the magnificent doll it held easily in one hand as Karina squirmed, trying to get away, but not enough to actually escape.

Godiva's gorilla senses were on high alert, and she could smell Karina's arousal. The gorilla's free hand roamed over the tiny dress, grabbed the neckline and in one powerful tug ripped the dress asunder. Karina quivered excitedly as her Kong fantasy was playing out with the cool breeze caressing naked skin. Godiva's gorilla shape quickly cast aside the dress and began to observe the naked creature squirming in front of her.

Godiva stood watching as all the muscles in Karina's body squirm in an excited dance of anticipation. Her eyes had an excited glow of eager submission, with her panting breaths and her sexual scent leaving no doubt what she wanted. She watched as Karina arched her back in a sensual movement that was also a plea for the gorilla to play with her breasts and nipples. All the muscles in her arms, shoulders and around her ribs moved in an instinctual ballet of seduction with the nipples on her breasts beckoning the massive beast.

As the gorilla's eyes scanned over taut body, it could see all the tiny muscles in her belly and hips all squirming under its gaze. Its hot stare left a trail of erotic fire over her sensitive skin, and she alternately arched her breasts and then her hips into its hungry glare. Godiva couldn't believe just how incredibly provocative Karina was stretched and squirming with all her muscles undulating in an alluring primal showcase. Her deep heaving breaths stretched her ribs, chest and lifted her breasts provocatively with each breath.

Godiva felt the gorilla's hunger grow to overwhelm Karina's scrumptiously squirming form. While her shape wanted to ravish her delicious form, she knew she needed to be her dominate and tease her unmercifully before taking her like her shape really wanted. But then something unexpectedly hit her. If she took Karina in this form, it would be bestiality and as kinky as Godiva was that just seemed wrong.

At this moment Karina was the gorilla's to torment, tease and finally take anyway it wanted, but Godiva wanted Karina to remember this night and crave her gorilla dominance. The gorilla look sent nervous tremors up her spine, because she wanted it ... Karina wanted the gorilla to play out her Kong fantasy and take her however it wanted. It was more than just want. It was a need and a hunger. Karina was used to being Godiva's submissive and getting enraptured just like she wanted, but it had been days since she had been fucked. She longed for the gorilla to dictate her responses and live out her fantasy.

This was her King Kong fantasy come true and Karina hungered for everything she had dreamed. But it was more than having it ravish her, she wanted it to conquer her, dominate her and make her do and feel things she had never felt. She was naked, being held aloft by one hand while his other hand explored her body just as King Kong had done in the movie.

Anyone walking in the forest could see her alluring naked beauty on display and the gorilla could see her glancing out towards the trees, seeing if anyone was watching. The gorilla shape could plainly see the impact this knowledge had on Karina. Her breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath and her nipples puckered into hard beseeching knots. Her hips rocked back and forth in a seductive dance with pussy lips swollen and gleaming with her nectar in the fading sunlight.

Karina looked down at her nude body nestled in the gorilla's grasp and she felt sexier than she ever had. Her breasts jiggled desirably on her chest with her nipples pleadingly hard. Her concave belly led to her appealing, but still swollen pussy lips that were pleading for him to play with her. His huge hands and massive arms holding her next to the tree seemed to make her look much more delicate and diminutive. Her tongue licked her suddenly very dry lips as she breathlessly moaned and whimpered.

Karina felt her body humming and she felt more alive than she ever had been. She felt desired, treasured and sexually wired, splayed out naked in front of a massive gorilla that she knew was really Godiva. She couldn't wait to feel it inside her making love to her like a real Kong should. Her dreams of having King Kong whisk her off her feet were coming true. Godiva had seized the opportunity, knowing what she wanted from her and was taking it. As she hung from the gorilla's grasp she shivered in anticipation, already imagining its huge cock splitting her in two.

However, Godiva was having second thoughts about the bestiality aspects of this fantasy and decided to slowly morph into a large hairy man almost as large as the gorilla. The man shape was at least seven feet tall and looked like weightlifter. His body was muscles layered on top of muscles, but everything was covered in a fine downy hair. The man shape was as close as Godiva could come to a gorilla, but still be a man.

Karina's eyes were telling the gorilla shape that she loved every minute of this, but as she licked lips and then began to nibble on her lower lip, she knew it wanted more. She wanted it to take her right here in the forest with her imaging that everyone was watching. She could feel the strength and power contained in the gorilla shape and she felt a little scared. She looked down and saw a massive cock swinging between its legs and almost swooned. She was sure she couldn't take that massive thing inside her.

She knew that Godiva was really inside that massive beast, but could she control all that power and ferocity. She knew that the gorilla could rip her apart without even straining a muscle and the fear of what the gorilla could really do only added to her exhilaration and quivering anticipation. Then she noticed some subtle changes and the gorilla shape transformed into a massive man, just as massive and intimating as the gorilla.

The massive man's hand traveled up Karina's captive form until it engulfed her breast. Goosebumps followed in the hands wake, leaving excited tremors in her womb. She was already dripping with desire, but a little more waiting, watching and caressing would build her anticipation bringing out her long-hidden desires and soon she would be begging for Godiva to fuck her.

With her legs hanging and spread Karina had trouble touching the ground, but she found that she could stretch, and her toes could dig into the leaves. Then she could lean into the huge man with his hair teasing her skin from her breasts to her legs. After the massive hand had teased and mauled her right breast, it shifted to the left breast and continued the assault that only sent more quakes into her sexual core.

Godiva had seen beautiful women before, hell she was one, but Karina was the most stunning woman she had ever seen. Hanging next to the tree she was beyond gorgeous. Her fit athletic body was stretched taut, hollowing her tiny waist that flared into her suggestive womanly hips with runner's legs. Her toes were only skimming the rich soft leaves and the strain only made her legs look more perfect. Her firm fleshy ass cheeks were tight with the strain, and they made Godiva want to run her gorilla hands over her soft silky skin.

Then of course there were her remarkable breasts. Her breasts were always the focus of every male's attention but stretched and pulled high on her chest they were simply stunning. Her hard breathing made her breasts mouthwatering as they wobbled insolently. Her hard-distended nipples seemed to be pleading for his attention, and they were about to get it. The giant man's massive hand had only minimal dexterity as it mauled Karina's breast, but the calloused fingers sent thrills to her soaked pussy.

Godiva watched Karina as she struggled hanging from the giant man's hand and as she fought against her helplessness, she looked exotically seductive. The more she resisted and thrashed, the more her body shivered and the more excited she became. Her breasts were wobbling with the exertion of her heavy breathing and her pussy was absolutely dripping with her musk permeating the area.

Karina would occasionally scan the area, seeing if anyone was watching. The looks and imagined touches were building her struggling desire and scorching her skin. Her nipples were painfully hard, throbbing and aching to be licked, sucked or pinched. Her pussy was red, enflamed and pleading to be filled with the gigantic man's cock.

Within several minutes Karina was a quivering basket case of sexual need, her body charged with high voltage hunger. Her quim was weeping with her passion's nectar was running down her leg. Towards the end of those few minutes, Karina pinned Godiva with her smoke-filled eyes and passionately whispered, "Please mistress, end this torture ... please take me and make me feel your power."

The enormous man stood closer and took one of her nipples in his mouth, with his teeth taunting her breast flesh and pressed her nipples between his tongue and teeth. At the same time, he slid a thick, massive finger into her wet succulent cunt. She sucked in a deep breath pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth and screamed.

"OOOHH MA ... MASTER IM GOIN TO CUM ... OH GOD ... LET ME CUM ... CAN'T STOP"

The huge man shape pulled his finger out of her as her lust glazed eyes began to focus on it again, he put the finger in his mouth and sucked on it.

Her whole body shuddered, and she whispered breathlessly, "Plleeaassee mistress, please, I need you in me. I need to feel you using me. Take me, please take me like a slave."

Godiva stood in front of Karina looking deep into her eyes. Karina felt as though she could see her very soul, and she couldn't hide from her. All of her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for her to see and appreciate. The heat in the massive man shape's eyes told her that she was going to make everyone of dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and safety with Godiva.

It was at that moment, stretched and hanging from the huge man's hand, that she knew she belonged totally to Godiva. Hidden behind the hulking man's eyes Godiva's eyes told her that she would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Hanging as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; Godiva was going to rip her long-hidden desires from her. However, she knew she had to fight her, if for no other reason than for her mistress to earn her submission. Even though she craved it, her pride still fought Godiva's dominance.

Godiva's deep penetrating huge man's eyes and strict mouth told her he would leave no desire unexplored. All her life Karina had longed for someone like Godiva. She would use all her talents to eagerly take what she wanted from her and make her feel like the sexual vessel she desired. She also wanted her to uncover and explore her deepest darkest needs. She quivered inside with both fear and anticipation on what this night would bring. As she looked at Karina's gorgeous submissive shape with pride, saw her trying to cover the desperate longing in her eyes, Godiva knew Karina was ready to discover her inner most desires.

Karina suddenly sucked in deep breath as the massive man's rough, magical fingers once again roamed over her tightly stretched skin. That seemed to be all that it took. His magic fingers on her skin made her forget about everything. All her thoughts and doubts disappeared as his touch filled her with desperate need. His fingers insistently roamed her legs, hips, belly and breasts, cajoling blistering cravings from her body. Karina's eyes burned into those brown eyes, desperately begging for more as she whimpered passionately.

Godiva stepped forward towards Karina and stood in front of her so closely that she could feel the heat emanating from the massive chest. Her face still had the prideful hard hungry look and began to soften as she felt the hairs of his chest provoking her nipples. She could feel the huge man's breath on her face as his eyes reached inside her and began tearing down walls around her heart.

She felt his fingers once again lightly caressing her tightly stretched skin, roaming over her hips, belly and breasts. Her skin seemed more sensitive now and each light caress chipped away at her humiliation leaving only longing and desire. She ached to feel its hands on her skin and found herself pushing with her toes trying to lean into his caresses. Her pride wouldn't let her admit it, but she knew she hungered after its domination.

Karina's tongue came out and licked her lips, but when she reached for more the massive shape pulled away. As he leaned in the hairs on his chest maddeningly nuzzled her nipples and breasts. A deep animal growl erupted from him sending the hair on her neck erecting fearfully. Karina knew she needed to let this hulking man take her however he wanted.

Godiva backed away from Karina, leaving her mind spinning and her body throbbing. All she wanted was for him to make her his slave and send her to Nirvana. She wanted him to teach her, to break down the walls inside her and let her finally feel ecstasy. Oh God, she wanted this, but she was scared, and her pride wouldn't let her admit that she wanted the dominance of this massive man. Her heart and body desperately craved what he was doing, but her mind fought him. There was fear inside her too, but that only seemed to make her cravings that much stronger.

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers
12