Dominate Shifter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godiva once again pulled Karina close to her and let the other giant man's hand weave through Karina's hair at the back of her head. It was chillingly sensuous to have the massive man's hand meandering through her long silky hair and she pushed her face into his arm acknowledging the luxurious feel. In span of a heartbeat, his hand closed in a fist pulling her hair and knotting it behind her head. She felt his raw masculinity controlling her as he bent her head back. Only then did his lips descend on hers in a primal mating kiss teasing her lips. The kiss was coarse and indecent as it sent ripples of primitive desire surging through her body.

She was hanging helplessly in a forest in front of the world with a monstrous man twice her size taking whatever he wanted from her. The sunset was winding down with her nude form a silhouette against the orange sky. It felt so fearfully delicious as his lips brutalized her mouth and his massive hands roamed at will over her naked body. With anyone else she would have feared for her life, but with Godiva in charge, she knew the enormous man would take whatever he wanted, but he would never hurt her. She knew that she really did really trust Godiva, but she would be the ultimate euphoric recipient.

Her tongue battled with giant man's lips, and she strained, pushing on her toes, stretching towards the beastly man to deepen the kiss. Her eyes closed as she let the kiss sweep her away and she felt his fingers sweep over her tightly stretched belly to her swollen breasts. His hands cupped her breasts while his brutal fingers repeatedly tweaked her nipples. Again, his kiss made her head spin and her knees tremble, while his fingers electrified her sexual core.

Her romantic reverie was suddenly shattered as one of his fingers closed excruciatingly on her left nipple. As her body arched away from the pain, her mouth was torn from his insistent lips and her painful scream echoed through the forest. Karina gasp for breath as she tried to breathe through the pain, but it seemed as though every nerve in her body was crying out in sympathy.

Godiva ran the thick massive man fingers through Karina's swollen pussy lips and deep inside her. Karina felt stretched like never before and a gasping moan escaped her lips. The huge man curled his fingers into her G-spot and pounded his fingers front and back, while rubbing her clit. Karina's pain vanished as a carnal, wanton fury exploded between her legs. Her feet came off the leaves as she went from pain to euphoria with her belly cramping as she fought waves of elation.

Her legs were swinging and twitching wildly with her arms knotting as they took the strain of holding her body. She had gone from agony to ecstasy so quickly that her mind was having a hard time coping. The stretching and pounding of her G-spot and clit created unearthly delirium inside her. There was no stopping the madness and her mind swirled, building with explosive power she had never felt. She felt her orgasm rushing towards her like a runaway train, as she screamed, "OH GOD ... MY GOD ... I'M CUMMING ... OH GOD IN HEAVEN I ... NEVER FELT ... OH GOD!"

Just as she thought her body was going to explode, the bite of the huge man's fingers crushed her other nipple and two fingers fastening to her nipple jolted her with ripping pain. The pain pushed back her climax, but it continued to build with the pain making it more intense. Karina was being buffeted between pain and carnal jubilation. Her body reacted with hysterical spasms, and her mind couldn't grasp the intoxicating rapture. Pain and pleasure merged creating an explosion of brilliance more powerful than any drug. All thoughts disappeared from her mind and all she could do was feel and oh God, she wanted to feel more. If this were a drug, she would have been addicted.

She could feel every cell in her body exalting the feelings running wild through her body. Every sight, sound, and smell seemed more intense and more intoxicating. She had never felt like this, or these kinds of emotions and she was drunk on the devilish ministry. Karina was suddenly aware of the frenzied enchantment her body was capable of. It was also clear what incredible magic her body could produce when she gave up control to Godiva. She was indeed her teacher, and she knew she never wanted her to stop. In a breathless passionate plea, she whispered, "Please ... More ... Show me More!"

Karina was having a hard time catching her breath with the constant buffeting between pain and pleasure. Her chest heaved trying to fill her lungs with air, but it also made her breasts sway invitingly. Godiva used both her man shaped fingers as she took advantage of the tempting targets with Karina's engorged nipples dancing before Godiva's eyes.

Karina had fought Godiva's man shape for as long as she could, but the erotic combination stripped her mind of all except the euphoria. Her mind disappeared into a foggy bank of unending bliss and only when he released her nipples did she momentarily come out of the fog.

The blood rushing back into her nipples brought harsh and brutal pain with her feet coming off the leafy floor as her core clinched in response. The hulking man's tongue felt like sandpaper as it raked across her ultra-sensitive nipples, but his gentle licks soon washed away the pain. As his lips soothed her tortured nipples, she floated back into her foggy ecstasy.

The thick, massive, enormous fingers slid easily back into Karina's wet, soft, buttery pussy, bringing heaving gasps from her tortured body. His fingers were making her hips buck and oh God, she needed more as his fingers pushed her towards her orgasmic abyss. His magic mouth and insistent fingers pushed her over the edge and her body contorted in blistering orgasmic dramatic convulsions. Her mind and heart exploded in fireworks of unknown bliss. His fingers were still exploring her clit and nipples as a second wave of euphoria exploded through her and only then did she realize her mistress's massive man shaped cock was inside her.

Godiva fed the massive man cock into her submissive's hungry pussy. As the massive cock reached deep inside Karina's satiny sheath, she enveloped him in a bone-deep orgasmic spasm with her rubbery legs wobbling, shaking and spasming. The craving robbed her legs of the ability to support her, and she hung by her arms as her mistress pounded his passion inside her. Godiva lifted her legs and wrapped her legs around the huge man as he swung her into his cock. Her mistress's swing pounded his cock into her wriggling pussy and kept her orgasms coming one after the other. Her heart and body were reeling with her mistress's ecstasy consuming her and robbing her of the ability to breath.

She suffered the unrelenting bliss that burst inside her creating wave after wave of rapturous ecstasy. She kept orgasming continuously and she seemed to float on a sea of erotic paradise as his cock pounded against her clit and cervix. After what seemed like she had cum forever, he exploded into an orgasm that blasted his seed inside her, filling her with his white-hot cum.

As the massive man shape finished climaxing, he stared at the breath-taking sight. Karina was still held by the massively muscled arm naked in the middle of the forest contorting in sexual ecstasy with her mistress's massive man cock splitting her tiny, exquisite body.

When Godiva finally pulled the huge cock out of her passion-soaked body, Karina shook with the strain of hanging by her arms, her unrelenting climaxes and the rapture her mistress poured into her. Her beautiful face was a mask of contentment, exhausted ecstasy, but mostly Godiva could see the look of complete, unwavering and boundless love in her eyes.

Karina smiled the most delicious and loving smile she had ever seen, but she saw something else on her face. There was a pride and an innocent joy on her face that she had never seen before. Gone was her haughty attitude and petulance. She was a free woman without a care in the world, full of fire and passion and she could tell she was where she wanted to be.

Godiva finally lowered the arm holding Karina and she contentedly nestled in a pile of leaves at her mistress feet. Godiva morphed back into her womanly shape and immediately felt the sexual craving overtake her. Godiva grabbed Karina's form still quivering in ecstasy and thrust her head between her legs and shouted the command, "Eat Me ... Eat Me now!"

Karina came alive and knew it was her turn now. Using her lips and fingers, she began to build Godiva's sexual need, then bring her to climax after climax. Karina was still in her afterglow as Godiva screamed out her first orgasm and continued as Godiva climaxed over and over. Karina only backed away after Godiva slumped, exhausted into the leafy floor of the forest.

12