Dominate Shifter Ch. 06

Story Info
Godiva, Karina & Jason Explore life together.
5k words
5
1.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a different kind of story for me, but one requested by jwooz. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. Jwooz also wrote a revision of this story that was used as the basis for my version. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and Scandalous Schoolgirl are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Dominate Shifting

Chapter 6

Godiva rolled over in Jason's arms and asked, "Who and what are you? I can't read you or feel your emotions. You knew what I was, and you healed me. What are you?

Jason looked deep into her eyes and knew that she could keep his secret. He cleared his throat and whispered, "I am a Fire Magus!" Knowing that she had no idea what that meant he continued on, "I can control the fiery energy inside me using it to heal, destroy and it also gives me the ability to cloak myself and read the emotions of others."

Godiva lay in the leaves with a disbelieving look on her face. She had never heard of such a creature, but it did explain his fiery cock and tongue and all the wild heat inside her. She looked at him, still not quite believing what he said and asked, "Can you show me?"

He smiled responding, "Did you not feel the lusty fire and heat inside you when we made love?"

She nodded her head, but begged, "Show me more!"

Jason knew this request was coming and beamed an impish smile. He held his hand at shoulder height, spread his forefinger and thumb an inch apart, then flames shot between his fingers like the gap in a spark plug. Godiva gasped and goosebumps erupted on her arms. The fire rolled down his thumb creating a ball of fire in his palm that sat in his hand for a minute, apparently not burning him. Then threw the fire at a tree where it burned for a minute before dying out.

Godiva had a kid on Christmas look of wonder on her face as she watched Jason. This was something she had never heard of or even though was possible. Jason smiled and said, "That was a small demo, but I could have knocked down the tree."

The two lovers talked sitting naked in the leaves until the sunset was in full bloom. Godiva stood, threw out her hand, pulled Jason to a standing position and began walking. Jason had no idea where they were going, but he wasn't ready to part from Godiva. She pulled him along until they stepped out into a clearing and saw a lit-up house with all the windows ablaze.

Godiva looked at him and whispered, "Wait here for five minutes and then come in through the back door."

Godiva walked through the back door and saw Karina standing in the kitchen naked with one of her hands tweaking her nipples and the other hand between her legs frantically rubbing her pussy. Godiva watched for several seconds and then moved towards her sexy submissive.

Godiva walked up to Karina and then brazenly slid her hand between her legs. She cupped Karina's barely covered pussy and said, "We want your fragrant scent permeating the kitchen letting me know that you are ready for my surprise." Then Godiva grabbed Karina's pussy and squeezed sending a hard pulse of desire from Karina's toes to her scalp. Just as quickly, Godiva let go her pussy and watched Karina writhe in accelerated lust.

Karina's nipples were so hard they ached. Her legs were still wobbly from the inflamed yearning centered in her pussy. As she walked to around the kitchen, she felt her pussy lips squish with excited juices. She slowly settled herself on the counter and began to squirm as she teased her nipples and clit.

The fact that Godiva said that she had a surprise never made it to Karina's brain. Karina sat for a second trying to compose herself. She was already very horny when Godiva arrived from her shift. She had been teasing herself waiting for Godiva to get back, knowing that she would be horny and want relief. Now Godiva was watching her wriggle as Karina continued to tease herself. Godiva sauntered towards the windows and opened them so anyone could watch then continued until she was standing in front of Karina. Godiva yelled, "STOP! That right is reserved for me."

Karina was now exposed to anyone that wanted to watch Godiva devastate her already lusty form, plus she really craved someone watching through the windows. Godiva began to cruelly twist her Karina's nipples blinding her with flashes of passions heat. With Godiva's nipple and pussy play, Karina was finding it hard to concentrate on anything except the craving in her pussy.

Karina didn't know what it was about the exhibitionism, but the thought of someone seeing her throbbing nipples through the windows sent her passion soaring. The nipple play sent passionate lightning bolts straight into her already inflamed pussy. With her steamy body squirming Karina tried to keep on the countertop, but her squirming was making it difficult. Her eyes began to cloud with the lust she was feeling. It was becoming more and more difficult to keep still on the countertop.

She had trouble breathing with her gasping breath making her breasts wobble excitedly on her chest. Then Godiva made it worse when one of her hands left her breasts. Two fingers slid under her panties and in between her soaked pussy lips. Karina's whole body jerked with a passionate clinch in response to the pussy penetration. Her body quivering and building towards the inevitable climax as Godiva kept teasing her unmercifully.

Two hours of teasing herself, then all of Godiva's nipple and pussy manipulations were driving her insane with need and lust. Karina had a death grip with both of her hands on the countertop and her knuckles were white as she tried to keep from falling to the floor. As Godiva continued to drive her crazy, Karina pulled her legs up trying to protect her impassioned core while her vision became clouded with unresolved lust.

Just as Karina released control and felt herself building towards orgasm, a studly man walked through the backdoor. As he approached, Karina tried to pull Godiva's hands from her pussy and tits. She tried to make herself presentable, but Godiva was having nothing of it. She relinquished her hold on Karina's nipples but clamped harder down on her pussy as she continued to ram her fingers in and out of Karina's pussy. The anxiety of discovery had diminished some of Karina's build towards her orgasm. However, Godiva's continued fingering of her pussy was rapidly building her back to the pre-orgasmic state.

Karina felt Godiva's fingers in her pussy begin to thicken, stretching her pussy even more and scraping her G-spot and clit. With a heated gasping breath, she looked up as Godiva morphed into the hulky man shape she had used many times before. Karina knew that she would soon be filled with that massive piece of man meat swinging between his legs. Then she remembered the other man and wondered if she was about to have her first threesome

Karina saw the man slowly walking towards her, but she no longer cared about anything except trying to climax. Her whole body was vibrating towards a peak with Godiva's thickening fingers pounding in her pussy. With her lust crazed state her vision clouded, she no longer saw the man approaching her.

------

Jason looked through the door and saw the reason Godiva had asked him to wait outside. Godiva had multiple fingers stuffed into the unknown woman's snatch and was finger fucking her hard. Karina seemed helpless to stop the feeling ravaging her body and she was thrashing on the countertop with her head thrown back moaning loudly. Her back was bowed, breasts were thrown out and engorged nipples were thrust at him begging. Jason figured he never could resist a begging nipple, so he joined in.

-----

Karina saw Jason come towards her through her lust clouded eyes, but she was helpless to stop what Godiva was doing to her. As he approached, Karina felt the eyes of Jason caressing her breasts, running over her trembling tummy and down to Godiva's fingers strumming her clit. His eyes caressing her naked torso only added fuel to her passion inflamed body. When he reached her, she saw only his crotch and there was a massive bulge going down his leg. Shit, it looked like he had a huge link of sausage running down his leg and Karina felt her pussy twitch at the sight.

She arched her back even more thrusting her breasts at Jason. Once again, the unmerciful tease in her came out and the thrill of being so exposed to an unknown man made her obsessive need flare even higher. His eyes hungrily caressed her breasts and that combined with Godiva's fingers in her twat had her hanging on the edge of a massive orgasm. Karina felt like she was going insane with desire, and she needed to climax soon, or she would go crazy.

Jason leaned in and began to caress Karina's breast and then pinched her nipple sending pulses of desire through her already enflamed pussy. Having Jason watch while Godiva finger fucked her was erotic enough to send her passion reeling, but when he joined in, she couldn't stop the orgasm that completely exploded inside her and consumed her.

Karina's body clinched in a massive climax with her mouth opening and closing in a breathless scream. Her whole body trembled and spasmed with newly released passion, with fireworks blinding her vision. The whole day of teasing herself plus two people playing with her body turned this into one of the hardest and longest orgasms ever. Then Jason leaned in, took her nipple in his mouth and bit down on her nipple, while his hand snaked down and pinched her clit.

Karina hadn't even come down from the first climax before she blasted into another nuclear one, this time seeing a mushroom cloud behind her eyes. Her body came off the countertop in a body consuming and gut twisting orgasm, then seized with every muscle in her body locking in an exultation of the lustful rapture that had taken her.

When Godiva saw this, she had to ratchet up the game and took Karina's other nipple in her mouth and likewise bit into the nipple. Karina screamed as her body went spastic trying to cope with all the continuing massive stimulation ravaging her already orgasmic shape.

"OHHH GOD AGAIN ... NOT AGAIN ... OH GOD PLEASE ... OH GOD"

Jason and Godiva were fighting each other for the power over of Karina's out of control orgasm. All the while Karina was lost in a sea orgasmic bliss the likes of which she had never felt before. She was having trouble breathing and had lost control of her arms and legs. Her whole body thrashed convulsively with her continuing orgasm. Jason and Godiva continued to fight for dominance of Karina's body with her having no say in the matter or her orgasms.

Jason became more aggressive and pulled Godiva's fingers from Karina's cunt and then jammed two of his fingers into her pussy. Jason's large fingers felt like a large cock being shoved into Karina's pussy and her ass shot off the countertop simultaneously wanting more and trying to get away from the massive invader. Her body convulsed in response to the new stimulus and her orgasm flamed anew with Karina banshee screaming her continuing orgasm.

"OOHHH MY GOD ... OH GOD ... OH SHIT ... I'M SO FULL ... I CAN'T STOP CUMMING."

Jason curled his fingers in her pussy where he started rubbing Karina's g-spot while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Her stomach muscles cramped into a hard six-pack in response to her renewed climax. Jason felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers and knew he had to get his cock in this silky, quivering pussy. He pulled his fingers out of Karina, pulled Karina off the countertop and lifted her dripping pussy to his mouth.

Godiva still had her mouth attached to Karina's nipple and almost bit down when the breast she was nibbling on was suddenly yanked away. Karina, still in her orgasmic fog, had no idea what was happening, and it felt like an earthquake with her body suddenly being ejected from the countertop. Her legs had turned to jelly with her massive orgasm and wouldn't support her as she started to fall to the floor, but a huge arm that held her pressed vulva into a voracious mouth.

Karina felt her breasts pressing against a massive chest. She shook her head trying to clear the lust from her brain and she tried to figure out what was happening. She was about to scream in protest when suddenly she was floating in the air as this massive cop picked her up. She felt totally helpless and excited as he carried her across the kitchen while his lips gobbled up her pussy.

Karina had never felt a tongue go that deep into her before, her hips climbed off the counter begging for more, and more is what she got. Jason's mouth covered her clit and sucked on it as his tongue dove deep inside her pussy and Karina's whole body began to shake with a fiery hunger that suddenly consumed her body. Karina had many women, and a few men eat her pussy before, but Jason was a master and he quickly rekindled her earlier passion, quickly whipping her body into a frenzy clamoring for more.

Karina felt that now that she was about to be taught a lesson by a master and everyone that had fucked her before was an amateur compared to what was about to happen to her. A tremor ran through her body from her toes to her scalp as Jason rapidly began to flick her clit with his tongue and she felt her body quickly rushing to an orgasm. Right before she went over the edge he stopped and let her cool down, then he drove her towards the edge again with his tongue and again he stopped. He kept doing this until Karina was screaming and begging him to finish her. She had always been the tease and now she was being teased masterfully and being driven insane with the need to cum.

Godiva watched Jason bring Karina to the edge of an orgasmic apocalypse time and time again. She watched the bliss building in Karina's eyes to fantastic proportions and she felt her own desire building along with Karina's. She wanted to dominate Karina, but Jason was doing such an incredible job, she wanted him to do this to her as well. Her fingers migrated between her legs and began to tease herself as she watched Karina's form shake with unrealized orgasmic hunger brought on by Jason's fingers and lips.

Jason felt Karina's entire body quivering to the point he was having a difficult time keeping her on his shoulders. One very intense tremor shook her legs, and he almost dropped her but controlled her fall to the countertop. His lips followed her succulent pussy and when she hit the countertop his lips sucked her clitoris between his lips and lashed it with his tongue.

Karin hips were bouncing on the counter trying to get enough stimulation to push her over the edge, but Jason held her tight controlling when she would climax. Finally, when her body was quivering with need, and she was begging for him to take her, he pushed her over the edge and sucked her clit deep into his mouth as he pummeled it with his tongue.

Karina felt every muscle in her body explode in orgasmic release, but he didn't let her end there as he continued pummeling her sensitive clit relentlessly taking her higher and higher. Karina's clit was so sensitive now her body was squirming trying to get away from the sensation. Finally, Jason relented and pulled his lips from her pussy.

Godiva looked stunned at the turn of events and started to protest but watched as Jason manhandled Karina much the way she had previously. She remembered the fucking Jason had given her and knew Karina was in for the night of her life. This time Karina would be double teamed as Jason joined her in devastating their submissive.

Jason unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants and bend over to take off his shoes and remove his pants. When he stood back up, Karina gasped as she saw the monster waiting to tame her pussy as she felt a shiver run through her. His cock was easily the biggest she had ever seen, and it seemed to her it had to be close to a foot long. She knew it wasn't that long, but in her heightened state of arousal she knew she wanted it. It was big and fat, and she knew she was in for a fucking like she's never had before. The thought of that monster scared her while exciting her at the same time. Karina was looking at this beautiful monster cock while Jason leaned down and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth as he began to shove his long tongue deep into her pussy.

Karina was still quivering with the intensity of the orgasm he had just forced on her when she felt him sliding her off the counter and then the head of his massive cock started probing her pussy lips.

Karina looked down and saw that massive truncheon probing her pussy lips and she felt the hair stand up on the back of her neck. She never had anything remotely approaching the size in her tight quim as he started rubbing back and forth through the lips of her pussy; she felt her breath catch in both fear and excitement.

Based on how tightly she gripped his fingers Jason knew how tight Karina's pussy was going to be and he knew he had to take it slow in the beginning. He started using her pussy nectar to provide lubrication for his cock's journey as he rubbed the head of his cock through her pussy lips and caressing her clit with each swipe. As he started pushing into her pussy, he could see her lips spreading wide to try and accommodate his girth. Her pussy lips were spread wide, and clit was forcefully uncovered. Her clit was red, full of blood and throbbing, waiting for stimulation.

Karina felt her pussy being spread wide and she kept being spread wide and the stretch felt incredibly erotic. She felt the strain of her womanly folds spreading her wide and then suddenly he popped through her outer lips into her pussy. The stretching sensation stopped, but she felt stuffed with cock, and he only had the head of his cock in her, he still had a lot to go.

As he popped inside her pussy Jason felt the tight squeeze of her velvety quim. He knew he was going to have to watch his control because this tight soft pussy felt so good wrapped around his cock. He let the head of his cock sit and rest inside her pussy while he started caressing her clit with one hand and pinching and pulling on her nipples with the other.

Karina felt like she was having an erotic dream. These were things she read about, but didn't really happen to her, until now.

Her head rolled on her shoulders as she moaned, "Holy shit that monster cock is stretching my pussy so good. Oh God, fuck me hard."

Jason started small thrusting motions with his cock going slightly deeper with each thrust. By the time he had half his cock inside Karina, she was thrashing and moaning, trying to pull him deeper with her legs. Since her arms were still cuffed behind her, she used her legs to try and get more of that monster in her needy pussy. Jason got the hint and in one push sunk another quarter of his cock in her tight hole. She was even tighter the further he went, and he wasn't sure he could get all of his cock in her. But he was sure going to try.

Karina's hips jumped off the counter in euphoric splendor. No one had ever been this deep, but she had never been this stretched like this, and the feelings were amazing. Her pussy lips were spread so wide open that every gust of air stimulated her uncovered clit. Every time Jason pulled back, her pussy would cling to his cock turning itself inside out. Karina never felt anything remotely like this and she never wanted this to end. Her whole body was tingling, and she was building to a spectacular cum.

"Oh God you're so deep ... Holy shit you're going to make me cum again... tame this pussy ... fuck me hard!" Karina screamed.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12