Dominate Shifter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina thought Jason was all the way inside her, but when she told him to fuck her hard Jason took the hint and did exactly that. Jason pulled all the way back to her pussy lips and then plowed into her burying his entire cock in her pussy slamming against her uncovered clit. Karina's whole body convulsed as she felt the entire length and breadth of Jason's cock slam into the depths of her pussy. When her clit was pummeled at the same time, her entire body exploded in orgasmic euphoria. Karina saw fireworks behind her eyes and every part of her body from her scalp to her toes tingled as she screamed her release.

"Oh God ... Oh my fucking God ... I feel you in my stomach ... I'm cumming ... Oh God."

Jason slid Karina's quivering body off the counter and into his arms. She was now being held weightless by his arms and the massive cock that had impaled her. Jason slid one arm up her back to stabilize her and the other hand cupped her ass as he now began to drive his cock in and out of her clasping pussy. Jason used his hand to pull her up off of his cock and then let gravity impale her on his massive truncheon.

Karina felt her whole body go into overdrive as her stretched and spasming pussy overruled all other bodily functions. Her legs and belly were shaking as her orgasm seemed to intensify and her handcuffed arms were trying to break free from the cuffs binding her. Her head rolled back on her shoulders as her mouth opened and closed in silent passionate scream and for a few moments her body forgot how to breathe.

Jason continued to relentlessly drive his cock into Karina's unresisting pussy. Every time she felt his cock hit bottom and her clit was crushed between their bodies her passionate euphoria flamed anew. Karina had never felt anything like this, and she didn't know if it was one long orgasm or multiples piled on top of each other. The muscles of her body were twitching and shaking in an erotic dance seemed to have no end and of which she seemed to have no control.

Karina didn't think she could take anymore when suddenly she felt some large hands wrap around her waist and when those soft hands also touched Jason, his pummeling stilled. Karina twisted her head around and saw Godiva's large man form that she had morphed into behind her, but then in horror she realized Godiva had a strap on dildo and was aiming at her asshole. Godiva used her fingers to apply some grease to her rosebud and then began to feed the form's large cock into Karina's ass.

As she felt a burning sensation in her asshole Karina screamed, "NNOOOO ... Dear God NNOOOO."

Karina felt full and stretched before with just Jason's cock and now with Godiva taking her asshole, she was stretched beyond her ability to cope and continued to scream as Godiva's man cock continued its burning journey into her bowels. Jason reached between their bodies and began to stroke her clit and the pain started to ease mixed with pleasure. The competition between Jason and Godiva started again with Karina's helpless body trapped as the pawn in their competition.

Jason once again started pulling Karina up and down his cock but this time it also served to move Godiva's dildo in and out of her ass. Godiva started adding her thrusts to Jason's and soon Karina was being buffeted between the cock in her pussy and the dildo in her ass. She felt like a helpless marionette being manipulated by these two puppet masters, but soon the pain ended, and the pleasure began to consume her once again.

As Karina felt the orgasm began to build, she realized being helplessly buffeted between these two competing forces had ratcheted up her excitement. When the orgasm finally hit, Karina felt like she was strapped to a rocket flying into outer space and her earthly existence faded before the power was being unleashed through her body. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't speak, but could only feel as her whole body was centered on her pussy and ass.

Karina felt her body go into a seizure as the orgasmic power was unleashed on her body and she began to spasm between Jason and Godiva's unrelenting pounding.

Each cum piled on top of the next like a series of tsunami's sweeping and pushing her before its unstoppable power. The cock in her ass made everything tighter, forcing Jason's cock to rub relentlessly against her clit and g-spot. Karina had trouble catching her breath with each orgasm robbing her of breath. She kept seeing her vision narrow and fade until she felt her whole body go limp as everything faded to black as she fainted.

When Karina came to, she was still being double fucked and immediately convulsed in a nuclear climax that forced her to faint again. The next time she woke, she was sitting on the floor with Godiva's arms wrapped around her holding her. Jason was sitting on the couch, naked, watching the two sexy, naked women. Karina felt completely exhausted and those muscles that weren't completely limp were very sore. She tried to roll over, but her boneless limp body refused to cooperate, and Godiva had to help her stand. Her pussy and ass were gaping open and her thighs sticky with the combined juices from her and Jason. As she got her wobbly legs underneath her, she now completely understood the term "walking bowlegged". Her pussy and ass were both so sore she couldn't stand to have anything touch her.

Godiva helped her get into her skimpy dress and helped her walk to the couch. As she walked to the couch, she realized it was still dark and over the last hour her whole life changed. Only when she sat gently on the seat of the couch did she realize her panties were gone and she was commando.

She didn't think any more about it and laid her head back to rest as Godiva sat beside her. Jason sat on the other side of her, and his hands began to caress her. She noted that his hands were hot and seemed to revive her desire. Godiva joined in and began to caress her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

Godiva looked over at Jason and he was looking back at her, despite his hands busily arousing Karina. The look in his eyes tugged at her heart. His looks were passionate, loving and he treasured her. She knew she felt the same. Unlike her uncle, this man was her lover and her partner. He didn't want to dominate her, he wanted to share their gifts with each other.

Jason had pushed away feelings and attachments with others because his gift was so different, but now he had deep feelings for someone with a different gift. They seemed to mesh, bond and his heart told them this was the way it is supposed to be. His heart pounded with love for Godiva, and he wanted her, but the other factor was Karina. She allowed them to make love with each other, express their dominance all through her. This was a strange but wonderful love and something he truly wanted.

Karina looked over at Godiva, but her eyes were focused lovingly on Jason. Karina swiveled to look at Jason and he was giving Godiva the same loving look she was giving him. Karina realized that something had happened between Godiva and Jason. Godiva and Jason were now lovers, partners, and she was their sexual play toy.

She was indeed their fuck doll and as she recalled the wild ride and inexpressible rapture she had just experienced, she realized that she wanted more. As her body began to squirm with rejuvenated passion, Karina knew that she wanted to be the sexual submissive for these two dominant lovers. The last hour had shown her just how erotically carnal she could be and how she responded to the double domination.

She had known for a long time that she was a submissive, but being submissive to two dominates was intoxicating. She felt a carnal heat coursing through her as the masters on both sides of her made love to each other by using her. She was the way the two dominates could express their love for each other and she knew this was more than just sex, it was love, a strange three-sided love, but one that fit all of them.

The love Godiva and Jason had for each other passed through her and she knew that she loved both of them as well. The heat, the passion, and the love overwhelmed her, but is this what she really wanted?

Yes, she wanted more! She wanted as much as they could give her!

End

12