Dominated by a Mare: Ace's Date

Story Info
A wolf is dominated by a stronger, dominant mare anthro...
4.5k words
3.2k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"So... You look a little lost there, puppy."

The wolf glanced up, ears twitching in mild trepidation, though he should not have been so worried. Ace may have looked intimidating, with her black coat and that smirk on her lips, her rich, green eyes, a good foot and a half taller than him... Actually, yes, she was intimidating. The mare had a presence about her, looming without trying to, leaning over Razak seated at the coffee shop table while dark fell outside the windows.

Razak tried not to look as if he was on the back foot as he swallowed and shifted his weight, grunting lightly. The blue wolf's tail swished over the back of his chair, resisting the urge to move about too much. She was just an equine, nothing unusual... Though he had been enjoying his filter coffee alone before heading off home.

"I'm not lost, just settled in."

He might have been interested in company at another time, yet he knew exactly who Ace was, from the gym. The mare was there lifting more weight than him in more cases than he was proud to admit, though Razak would have been surprised if she knew his name. He generally kept himself to himself if he was in there, more for necessity than the socialising and long lifting sessions that she seemed to engage in.

The mare smirked, tugging at the chair opposite him as if they were more familiar than they were. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? Not wanting some company here, hm?"

"I'm...waiting for someone. Sorry."

He came off as more clipped than he intended to be, though the words came through bated breath. The coffee shop around him, with all the bustle and clinking of plates, fell away, her intense gaze locking onto him irrevocably.

Maybe that was why the wolf had avoided her so far when they had brushed paths in the gym, in town, though it was impossible even to lose her gaze when he had driven past her in traffic that one time. Maybe he knew that he would not have been able to tear himself away from her once the dark-coated mare had him in her claws.

She didn't have claws. Razak didn't know why he was looking for them, glancing at her, not holding her gaze, all as if she was a predator species and not him. Where the roles should have been reversed, she was the predator and he the prey.

"Come now..." The mare pressed in close, brushing his arm. "You don't want to be sitting here all alone. Or maybe you don't want to be sitting here at all..."

He didn't, but he'd faked waiting for someone, especially when he was killing time. It wasn't that he didn't want to go home, not so much, but that it was a strange day, one that shouldn't have meant anything to him and yet had him on the back foot either way.

Valentine's Day. It was a day that didn't have to be anything, but it was hard to avoid it when pink and red and hearts were shoved in his face wherever he went. But the only kind of Valentine's surprise that he might have gone for would have been one involving a lover in lingerie. His lips twitched against his will, the mare leaning in closer, his heart racing even more furtively than it had before -- if that was even possible.

Maybe what Raz needed to turn his Valentine's Day around, even if the event itself was never mentioned, was right there before him.

He swallowed hard and her eyes followed the motion, her hand stretching out, finger tracing the line of his cheek, along his jaw, right up to his nose. Ace smirked, tapping him there, and he flinched as if expecting something more, the coffee shop sounds falling away, as if it was only the two of them there, left in the world.

"There now..." She murmured, her voice low, drawing him in so that he felt like he had to tip in closer to hear her clearly. "You don't have to worry. Just come with me. I know you've been watching me."

He couldn't stop that little whimper from breaking his lips, his tail wagging back and forth faintly through the back of the chair. Even though it was blocked by his body, he knew she knew. How did she know?

"I can make it more than worth your while," she breathed, sliding into a seat next to him, so close that he could feel the heat of her body like an electric pulse between them. "But, really, would you expect anything less from me?"

It was hard to take in her clothes when they were so revealing, a shirt without sleeves that came with a "ripped" effect on the background, showing her shiny, black coat and the muscle beneath. He could not tell whether she appeared more muscular for her feminine features, the longer eyelashes that gave her eyes a sultrier hint, or due to her size. Either way, he would have felt dwarfed by her whether he was standing or sitting, breath catching in his throat.

"What are you..." He tried to speak, the words coming slowly, thickly in his throat, something else thickening up too. "You...want..."

Ace grinned, brushing her shoulder against his, though all it took was a subtle twist of her body to change that shoulder brush to a touch of her breast, inviting him in with the warmth of her body.

"Anything you like, honey, but I think I already have everything you want and more."

Oh, she was bold, so bold that the wolf didn't know what to do with himself, fighting down and failing to contain the urge not to squirm in his seat. He wriggled, trying to find a comfortable position -- and then her paw was on his thigh, slipping down to his knee and back up again. Her eyes locked onto him, looking for dissent, any sign that she should stop. Yet Razak could not bring himself to say the words that would get the mare to stop what she was doing when his heart pounded so.

Her nostrils fluttered with a subtle whinny as her paw reached his crotch, finding the bulge there that he could not hide for a single moment longer. He was nothing more than putty in her paws as she held him there, squeezing his crotch lightly, fingers lightly massaging through his thicker work trousers, though somehow they even managed to be delicate through that fabric. Gone was his surly attitude, expecting trouble. Gone was his will to be alone, as if it had never existed.

It was funny how just the right mare could do that to him.

Ace smirked, leaning back and raising an eyebrow when he tilted after her, lips parted. It was almost embarrassing to be as needy as he was in a coffee shop, but the wolf was far too turned on to care.

"Let's get out of here... If you can even make it to the car."

He didn't think he could, embarrassed and trying to adjust himself before standing shakily, not wanting to let on to anyone else just what had gone on there. There was even a hint of dampness in his underwear that heated his cheeks even more. Could he really be drooling pre-cum from a look and a touch alone? And what the hell was he doing making as if to walk out with her like a dog on a leash, as if there had never been any question as to whether he was going to follow her or not?

Maybe that was something, however, that Ace had already known it was a done deal, at least when it came to the cute little wolf that she had seen eyeing her up at the gym for months already. He wasn't as subtle as he thought he was between sets and workouts.

She held the door open for him, taking control, and Razak's ears flattened slightly, submissively. His heart pounded, drumming a beat against his chest that he could not control, though he did not expect her to take him by the arm, her hand sliding up to the back of his neck in a squeeze of controlling pressure.

Razak moaned, tail lifting, knees buckling. He just couldn't help himself, not even as the mare chuckled, looking down at him, guiding him. But she didn't take him to where most of the cars were parked but ducked down a side alley, though it was dark in there, clean but dingy. Cardboard boxes had been piled up near the back as if they were being readied to be broken down, but Razak could not take in any of that as he was suddenly pinned to the brickwork, breath frozen in his chest.

His cock was not frozen though, not with the hard throb, aching, pulsing, drooling more and more pre-cum to soak into his underwear. With a flushed pant and needy little whimper, he squirmed in place, her paws on his shoulders, fingers digging into flesh and muscle. He'd not been as desperate as he was in that moment for a long, long time.

So, maybe everything had come together at the right time after all. With only the illumination of the streetlamps to light up Ace's expression, she could have been a monster in the night come to take him, tall and dominating, luring him to her so very easily. One might have even said that he had gone willingly into her arms as small stones and grit crunched under his shoes, grunting throatily.

"Come on, little puppy," she hissed, pressing him back against the wall, taller than him, stronger than him. "Tell me that you don't want me to do this...and I'll go. No hard feelings. But you're not going to tell me to fuck off now, are you?"

He whimpered, swallowing hard, shaking his head, though the hard-on trying to punch a hole through his black work trousers wasn't taking any prisoners. He nodded, not wanting her to think that he was saying "no", head spinning with something that he had not felt to that degree for a long, long time.

The mare smirked, leaning in, filling his vision, his heart pounding harder and louder... And then her lips were on his, kissing him deeply, tongue invading his mouth as if there was something there that she wanted to take for her own, all her own. She kissed him roughly, forcing his lips to part more, even though a wolf muzzle and an equine one were hardly designed to come together in that way.

But they made it work, even though it was partly due to brute force on Ace's part, turning her muzzle to the side for a deeper kiss, moaning into it. He groaned in return, ears twitching, his cock throbbing while the back of her paw ground over it, pressing deep into his bulge as if the horse thought that she could get her paw around his cock even while it still lay within his trousers. but something told the wolf that Ace was going to get what she wanted, one way or another.

That it excited him as much as it did should not have come as such a surprise to him. Laughter floated down the alleyway from the main street, but he did not even care if they were not hidden away enough to escape detection, his paws trembling on her arms, whining into the kiss. His tongue stroked helplessly up against hers, trying to explore her mouth in turn, though the wolf was hers, either way.

"Mm... Not bad, puppy," Ace said, rolling her hips, grinding the front of her crotch up against his bulge, her legs bowed slightly to put herself at a better height for him. "But you can do better. Why don't you get down on your knees and show me what that tongue can really do?"

He baulked at that, wanting to avoid the dirt of the alleyway, yet the rough stone of the bricks where there were small gaps in the mortar teased down his back, sliding down. He was in motion before he even realised what was happening, cool air nipping at his nose, wet and twitching, trying to take in every scent possible. Yet it was the overwhelming scent of mare that filled his nostrils, the lightness of the earthen musk, the short hairs holding aromas that a thicker coat of wolf fur simply could not. Even her mane came with a light perfume, though that was most likely from whatever she had washed with, his head fuzzy, filled with a touch of lavender even as Razak whimpered for her.

"Yes... There's a good puppy..."

Ace was not shy, not as she slid down her workout trousers, something like jogging bottoms but with a closer fit to her body, affording her flexibility. The waistband, most importantly, stretched, though she did not have any lingering sweat on her at all -- at least, not yet, not as things smouldered between them. Sliding them down over her buttocks to her mid-thighs, the wolf was treated to the sight of her bare pussy, the dark-skinned folds devoid of hair as they came to her most sensitive of regions, though her black coat still shone and gleamed with the faintest hint of light.

Yet it was her scent that hit him, overwhelming him, his tongue lolling haplessly from his muzzle was intoxicated, too far gone to be in control of his own actions. Yet that was not the case for the wolf, not at all, still in control, even if Razak truly wanted to feel his knees quake again under someone else's control.

She smirked down to him, rolling her hips up to his face, pussy grinding onto his nose. He breathed in, low and slow, nice and deep, taking in the sweetness of her, too caught up in her to even try to put a name to her scent. All Razak knew was that he wanted more as her hoof came up to rest on his shoulder, exposing her pussy to his lips at a better angle.

The wolf did not need to be told what to do, not as he hungrily pressed in even closer to her, moaning into her sex, his long, flexible tongue snaking between her folds. There was no roughness in him as he parted the soft edges of her pussy gently, seeking out the wetness at her entrance, though her mound was already glistening at the point of her lips with moisture, arousal evident. Maybe that had been one of the things that had lured him to her in the first place, but one thing that the two of them knew was that it did not matter anymore.

It didn't matter as the submissive wolf's tongue pushed into her, drinking down her arousal, the slickness of her juices travelling down his throat with every seductive throat. Trembling, Razak's paws came up to rest on her thighs, for he only needed that stability for himself, to know that he was there, grounded and rooted in place. His head did not ache or pound, but the taste of her did carry him away, shoving him down good and hard into a submissive space that he reeled from falling so swiftly into.

"Mm, deeper, see there's something to that tongue now, isn't there?"

The mare petted Razak's head as if he was nothing to her, though there was a softness there, a tenderness, before her fingers twisted and clenched into his purple hair, where it was a bit longer right at the top of his head. He groaned and bore in deeper, as if he was trying to tease his long tongue right up against her innermost barrier, but he could not reach that deep, not with her being larger than him. He might not have realised either way, lost in the moment, the grind of her crotch up against her nose crushing the sensitive tip of his muzzle deeper into her wetness.

Still, he lapped, fuelled by her groans, how they came breathily, as if there was something softer within her than the rough exterior he had seen so far, the sharp cut of her cheek even when she was working out catching the eye. He'd watched her for too long, how her arms flexed in the middle of a lift, taking in the tightness of her glutes when she was pushing up from a deep squat, but he had never thought that things could come together like that.

Yet she had him right where she wanted him, using his muzzle as if he was a living sex toy, despite her moans. Ace humped up against his muzzle with raw need, passionately letting it all show, her hoof digging down into his shoulder with a bite of pain. It was not the sort of pain that would stop him from pleasing the dominant mare, however, oh no, not with his cock throbbing desperately. Razak didn't even want to think about how much pre-cum had spilt into his underwear, with how slick they felt, clinging wetly, around the head and some of the length of his shaft there too.

"Unff... Yes, that's it, little pup," she growled, ears pinned, a paw slamming into the wall far above his head as the hard ground sent an ache through his knees. "More... Mmm... Get your fucking muzzle...nice and...unff...deep!"

She punctuated her words with a rolling grind of her hips that had him seeing stars, barely able to breathe as she used him. It was just as well for the wolf that she had a tight grip on him so that he would not slip down, his legs splayed, trying to lessen the tightness at his crotch, though that was no longer his decision. No, Razak had given over every last choice that he could have had in the matter over to the mare, her harsh pants of breath, lungs juddering with drags of breath, raking over his ears as she grew closer to her high.

Yet she was not quiet when she reached it, a hot flush of discovery flowing through him as she screamed a whinnying, ear-splitting, cutting through the air. It was almost as if Ace dared anyone to catch them, to stop her taking the prize she had claimed as she ground madly onto his tongue and muzzle, his nose pressed against her clit while his tongue worked over her G-spot -- or at least the part that had had her pushing against him for more attention. It was hard to say where the little details like that lay in the heat of a moment like that, the wolf forced to ride out her orgasm.

Stillness swamped the alleyway in the afterglow, yet it still managed to be loud, the wolf allowed to draw back enough, ears twitching against the brickwork, to draw breath. It was much needed, lungs heaving for it, eyes half-lidded, lost in the little world that the mare had created for both. Her paw ran slowly over his head, scratching behind his ears, and he leaned into her touch without thinking, letting out a low murmur.

But Ace was far from done with him.

"Get up," she nickered, the tone low, ears pinned, though there was a light in her eyes that promised good things. "Back against the wall. Trousers... All the way down. Now, dog."

Not a dog, he wanted to say. He was a wolf and yet she made him feel just like the puppy she had named him as, doing as the mare willed. He pushed his trousers down to his thighs, taking his underwear with them to free his erection in a flick of glistening pre-cum. When he did not do as she asked, she hooked her hoof back into his trousers, while facing away from him, yanking them down to the ground.

"I don't accept half-measures."

An effort could be made, but she wanted the best of the best, bending over at the waist, her paw confidently grasping his cock as if it was something that she did every day. Razak clenched his jaw, hissing through his teeth, twisting his head back and forth as she ground onto his cock, presenting the lightly tapered tip to her pussy. With the slickness of her arousal painting her folds, lightly parted for his attention, it would be an easy glide. All the mare had to do was tip her hips at just the right angle to take him deep, to enjoy the moment as they both desired.

She didn't ask permission, a low, long groan rolling from his lips in such a way that it felt as if it was going to go on forever, the mare shuffling back, taking him deep. Inch after inch of his rod slipped into her, spreading her folds, though the tightness was not the kind that would have had him thrusting harder and humping, just to penetrate her. That was, if he was even allowed. Something told the wolf that such a mare would not have accepted domination, laughing in the face of it, a flick of her paw and ears dismissing it as if it was funny rather than sexy. But he didn't mind that either. It was good to have someone, for whatever reason, that knew exactly what they wanted, what they liked. It was rarely found.

Once drawn to her, however, there would never be any going back to anyone else. He was there to stay as she ground back on him, using him yet again as a living sex toy, though Razak didn't mind that in the slightest, not as pleasure swamped him. All-encompassing, prickling tingles of tantalising sensation flooded him, from the grip of the mare's sex around his cock to the brush of her tail flicking back against his stomach.

12