Dominated by a Mare: Ace's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stay there, puppy," she chuckled, grinding back onto his cock while he clenched his teeth, striving to hold back his moans. "Don't cum yet... Or I'll be very disappointed in you."

That hit him harder than it should have, the urge to please, the urge to hold back. Yet he was already so close to the edge he didn't know what he could do, how he could get to the kind of place where he could think about her, only her, holding off from the deluge of orgasm.

She slammed back at him, muscled buttocks bouncing off his lower half as he clenched his jaw harder and harder, a muscle jumping at the corner. Fuck, she didn't hold back! Yet neither did Razak expect her too, not after all that he had seen of the mare so far, her open, rampant lust, how she took what she wanted. Still, there was a small part, a very small part, which wanted to see just what would come to pass if he did not please her, if she was willing to go that far.

Punishment could be fun too, after all, if it was applied in the right way... Yet there was no way to tell, as yet, whether their time together was to be a quick fuck in the alley or if it was to be something more. Regardless, fucking like that and the prickle of pain arousing further should have been something to discuss with a clear head, not then, not in that moment.

He would try then, try to please her. He tipped his head back, paws on her lower back, stroking, rubbing, though Razak hardly knew how much of it she even felt as need coursed through him. He wanted it, craved it, but had to take it all moment by moment, cock sliding through the wetness of her pussy, her rippling, velvety grasp. None of it was for his pleasure and yet he took more from it than he ever could have imagined, rolling his hips out from the wall, whimpering softly, lips barely moving as he clenched his jaw.

"You're doing well, puppy, mm... Little longer, come on, you can do that for me."

Dropping from harshness to softness in the blink of an eye, it was the right move, Razak nodding tightly, the wolf's tail lifted, pinned between his body and the wall. Yes, yes... Yes, he could do that, would try to do that, would strive with all his might to hold off from that edge of orgasm. The mare moaned openly as she squeezed his half-formed knot into her before it became too large for even her to handle, locking them together. That was merely the beginning of the end as he panted heavily, dragging in short, sharp snatches of breath, helpless to do anything else.

"Ah... F-f-fuck... I..."

"Hold on, puppy, you're doing so well."

The warmth of her praise washed over him, head swimming, pulse pounding, his cock aching harder than he could have ever thought possible. Still, somehow, the wolf held on, even as her pussy squeezed around him in climax. The mare's groan was more muted that time, bent over at the waist as she shoved her buttocks back against him, grinding onto him to take every inch of his cock as deeply as possible inside her, velvety walls caressing him, massaging him in a way that there was no going back from.

He tipped there, whimpering through clenched jaws, lips trembling, wanting it and yet not knowing if he was allowed, even as he finally spent his load. His balls ached, his dick ached, muscles that he had never even thought about ached, but Razak could not find it in himself to care, not with the hard press of the wall behind him, the mare's glutes pinning him there, insisting that not a drop of seed went to waste. There was no condom to stop the hot spill of cum into her pussy, Ace rolling her shoulders back, flushed in the face and grinning as she cast a look back at him.

He didn't want to admit to how that look made his heart skip a beat, all in the best of ways, cock drooling, flesh simmering with tension that begged for release still.

"I think I'll have plenty of use for you later, puppy..."

Ace smirked, grinding back on his cock even as he, very lightly, softened, squeezing around his knot, his dick too sensitive for the moment, but there was nothing the wolf could do about that. He was there to stay until his knot deflated, tail wagging tiredly back and forth as he whimpered faintly.

He didn't mind the sound of that. He didn't mind the sound of that one bit.

Just like that, the evening had turned into one with the promise of more than the wolf could ever have anticipated...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

As some have commented on the femdom stories negatively - just a super quick note to clarify that this is a Valentine's gift that was written specifically for my boyfriend. They loved it! <3

If it's your thing - enjoy! If not, no worries at all either. :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories