Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 14

Story Info
Annabel meets another of Carla's friends.
1.1k words
4.51
4.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Annabel was finished servicing Carla, her pussy was on fire. She remained on her knees hoping that Carla would see fit to lick her, or fuck her, or something. She was prepared to beg if she had to.

Instead, Carla stood up and unhooked the leash from Annabel's collar. "I have a friend coming over in a little bit, so I'm going to get cleaned up while you go downstairs and whip us up a little something." Annabel obediently stood to go, sighing quietly as it sunk in that her satisfaction would be delayed indefinitely. As she was walking out Carla said, "And when I come down I want to see you looking exactly like this. Hear me?"

Annabel nodded, looking down to where her erect nipples protruded from the bra. She bit her lip, wondering what further developments the day might hold.

The kitchen was not particularly well-stocked at the moment but she managed to scrape together some fish, potatoes au gratin, and a salad. When she caught her reflection in the window, she was amazed at what she saw: A collared slave slut in crotchless panties and a nipple-less bra. The sensible part of her was saying "Good lord, girl, cover yourself." But there was no denying that she looked hot.

Annabel entered into a sort of daydream where she imagined that she was Carla's wife. Carla came home in a business suit and Annabel met her at the door, dressed exactly as she was dressed now, with a cold martini in her hand. Carla sat down on the living room sofa to sip her drink as Annabel took off her shoes and rubbed her feet. Then Annabel began to make her way upward.

When she got to Carla's crotch she unzipped the zipper and a thick black strap-on popped out. Annabel licked and sucked it as Carla finished the last of her martini, after which Carla threw Annabel roughly over the ottoman and fucked her senseless.

* * *

Carla smiled devilishly when she came down and saw Annabel standing at the stove rubbing her pussy. She was secretly delighted but pretended to be mad. "Did I say you could touch yourself?" Annabel shook her head, looking guilty. "Come with me."

Carla took Annabel to the living room and bent her over the very ottoman she had been picturing in her fantasy. From a shopping bag Carla produced another of her new acquisitions, a fur-lined paddle. For a minute she rubbed it gently against Annabel's rear end, then she hauled off and gave Annabel a solid "thwack" on the left butt cheek. It was followed by a matching blow on the other cheek, then she went back and forth until Annabel's ass was glowing a nice warm red.

Carla stuck a hand between Annabel's legs to feel how wet the older woman was. Very. She coated one hand with juice and made Annabel lick it off. Annabel's eyes were full of pleading, and Carla was tempted to do her right then and there. But at that moment the doorbell rang.

* * *

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Carla asked curtly. "Answer it."

Somewhat sheepishly, given the way she looked, Annabel went to the door. Carla's guest was a very pretty young woman about her same age with brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses.

"Hey Courtney," said Carla. "This is Annabel."

"Nice to meet you," said Courtney matter-of-factly, as if this was a totally normal everyday interaction, as if Annabel had not answered the door dressed in nothing but a bra that revealed her nipples and skimpy panties that her blond bush was peeking out from underneath.

"You too," said Annabel.

"OK then," said Carla, "now that we've got the preliminaries out of the way, let's get a bottle open."

Carla had known Courtney for years; they had been in the same high school class. But they had a strange relationship. They had slept together quite a few times over the years, but Courtney still insisted on maintaining that she was straight. She came from a very conservative family and was in a deep state of denial about her sexual identity, Carla thought. But every time she got a few glasses of wine in her, she ended up in bed with a girl; Carla herself had been the beneficiary of this phenomenon on more than one occasion.

Just the other night, at a friend's party, Carla had run into Courtney for the first time in a while. Courtney had been drinking white zinfandel and they'd ended up fucking in one of their host's spare bedrooms. The thing of it was, because Courtney expressed her true desires so infrequently, when she did, she really went all out. Carla had never had her pussy licked like Courtney did it; the girl was a tiger in the sack. And she was super-cute besides, with yummy tits and a sweet little rump.

Still, Carla found herself continually annoyed by Courtney's state of denial. She didn't like that Courtney couldn't be true to herself, and resented the implication that being lesbian was wrong somehow. Carla flew her dyke flag proudly and looked down on people who didn't. She was happy to tell anyone, anywhere why she liked girls better than boys; it seemed perfectly obvious and natural to her.

Even so, her recent experience with Courtney made Carla think it would be worthwhile to get Courtney and Annabel together, open a few bottles, and see what happened. In truth she was pretty sure what would happen, but the fun was in the details.

For starters Carla opened a nice bottle of burgundy; no white zin was going to be drunk in her house, even if it did help her get laid. She poured a nice tall glass for Courtney and slightly smaller ones for Annabel and herself, and they stood around talking in the kitchen as Annabel finished cooking.

During dinner Carla noticed that Courtney's gaze kept wandering over to Annabel's nipples, which were fully erect throughout the meal. Courtney finished her wine and Carla refilled it; soon they had killed the first bottle and started on a second. The more Courtney drank, the more she fixated on Annabel's boobs; not that Carla could blame her, as they were quite stunning in that bra.

For dessert they had ice cream, and Carla couldn't resist playfully dabbing a little onto one of Annabel's nipples and leaning down to lick it off. Then she put a little on the other nipple and looked over at Courtney, who was well into her third glass by now. Courtney licked her lips and hesitated just a second before lunging at Annabel's chest.