A Happy Anniversary

Story Info
Couple makes anniversary excitement after years of marriage!
2.2k words
4.56
2.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him

He stood in front of the mirror in a black suit fastening a cufflink of his fine white dress shirt as he looked himself over. The shirt fit snugly, and he left it open at the throat showing off his deep tan and his suit jacket casually open. He had a silk tie in his jacket pocket just in case she wanted him to wear one but otherwise he would leave his neck free. Spraying on her favorite cologne, he finished up dressing and went to wait in the living room for her to come out. Standing in front of their massive picture window, he looked out over the water in excitement about the coming evening.

He almost never had her to himself. They were a very busy family. He and the kids have all manner of activities outside of work and school and she arranges her life to fit around theirs. They had a hard time talking and connecting sometimes because the kids seem to hate it when they have a conversation that doesn't include them. Sitting in her presence even if they weren't talking was a comfort. She was always there. Tonight, they would be able to chat and eat and spend a few minutes without kids demanding the spotlight while Grandpa and Grandma had a visit with them.

He glanced around their comfortable home before looking back out over the water. The sun was starting to fall, and the water glistened with the fading light. It brought peace to his soul. Hearing a light rustling behind him, he turned and watched his love enter the room. In a short silver sheath dress that showed off her full breasts and was slit up to the tops of her thighs and silver sandals on her tiny feet, she was beautiful. A thin, white gold chain gleamed against her lightly tanned skin. Living by the water had done her good. He didn't say it much, but he loved her so. Her golden hair shined in the light and her big blue eyes sparkled as he quietly watched as she entered the room. She stood in front of him while fiddling with her earring while she took him in. Barely coming to his chin, she looked up into his face, plump red lips smiling, ready to leave with excitement sparkling in her eyes. They were just going to dinner, but she was happy with the simple things.

Her

He was very handsome in that well-fitting suit. His skin was dark, like an Indian, and his eyes were dark blue with his day-old shadow dark on his jaw. It gave him a hint of broody danger that was a contrast to his funny and light personality. Her eyes fell to the tanned skin exposed at his throat and she wet her lips with the tip of her tongue as her mind wandered for a moment as she thought about the tanned body under the suit. She loved him so much. He was it for her. There was no one in the world that could ever measure up to him. Grinning, she looked up into his face and he leaned down and she kissed his lips and asked if he was ready to go. She leaned close and slipped something small into his trouser pocket that he didn't notice. Hand in hand, they left for their reservation.

At the restaurant he held her hand and led the way as the host showed them to their table. It was an intimate booth and they sat beside each other rather than across from each other so they could be close and both see the view of the harbor. They ordered their drinks and chatted about appetizers. He shifted in his seat and realized there was something in his pocket. She smiled as he looked confused and pulled a small remote the size of a key fob out of his pocket with 2 buttons and a slider. He looked it over and saw an on and off switch, a slider with low to high, and a pattern button. She watched him with an innocent look on her face as his comprehension dawned on what she'd done. Taking a sip of her drink, she watched him as he smiled and switched on the device and he watched her face as he knew it was buzzing inside her. Turning it to the lowest possible setting and on the constant pattern, he slipped the remote back into his pocket, content to make an evening of it. She could see the delight and power on his face with possession of the remote.

After a few minutes she became pliable like putty in his presence. She leaned against his side while they talked, and her skin took on a little flush and she breathed a little deeper but that was the only tell she gave him of the device bringing her desire to the surface. Their appetizers came and went, and their food was spectacular. After eating, they ordered dessert and coffee, and he ordered her another glass of sweet Italian champagne. She took it willingly and sipped on it while they waited for their dessert to arrive. She felt the gentle buzz deep between her thighs, and it brought forth a heavy lust. Their booth was private, and he had his arm around her where he could caress her shoulder and trace his fingers over the top of her breast. Her skin took on a pink glow and she could feel the flood of arousal between her legs and she knew she was going to have trouble making it out of the restaurant.

Him

After all these years, she was still exciting to be around. Pulling the tiny remote from his pocket, he changed the pattern of the device and increased the slider to a little bit higher intensity. An mmmmm... sound came from her, and he knew he had chosen correctly. While she tipped her glass to her lips, he reached over her shoulder inside the neckline of her dress to tease her nipple. He watched her sit her glass down on the table and squirm while parting her lips and a soft gasp came through. He watched her face become more intense and he pulled away and slowed the device to a lower setting.

Their dessert arrived and he thanked the waiter. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were fixated on the dessert. He smirked to himself. He had been sitting at the table with a fully stiff cock since he realized what the remote in his pocket was for. He took one of her hands under the table and pressed it against the painful erection trapped in his suit pants. She took a deep breath and gave it a squeeze, causing him to catch his breath and close his eyes for a moment. Her gentle caress under the table made him grit his teeth and softly laughing he pulled her hand away so they could taste the dessert they ordered.

While sharing their dessert, he caressed her thigh under the table and leaned over to drop kisses down her neck. His fingertips pushed aside the scrap of cloth she called underwear to brush her folds and he could feel the hot wetness between her thighs. It caused an ache to shoot through his body to his cock so intense that he twitched with wanting to bury himself in her womanhood. Her body was calling to him. Tipping her head a bit to the side her mouth fastened to the sensitive spot on his neck and sucked gently and his cock again rose higher and swelled harder and he had to clench his jaw and pull away from her with a breath to compose himself.

Watching her face he reached out and played with the tip of her breast and turned the remote all the way up until she was panting and there was a sheen on her skin from the desire coursing through her body. She licked her lips and said she had to go to the bathroom. Frowning, he grabbed her thigh to forcefully hold her in her seat, not wanting her to go. She physically pushed him aside to let her out of the booth and she hurried to the bathroom. Standing up, he threw his credit card on the table and left her purse so the waiter knew they were coming back, and followed her down the dark hallway.

Her

She couldn't hold onto herself anymore. She needed release. Her brain stopped functioning until she could come. There was nothing else to be done. He had tortured her to the point she couldn't endure it any longer. Darting into the bathroom, she made sure there was no one else inside and as she went into a stall, she propped a foot on the toilet paper dispenser, pulled aside her panties and slid her fingers with relief into her slick heat and massaged her clit with a groan.

No sooner than her fingers rubbed over her clit and her core was dripping, the stall door was jerked open. The latch was bent and the door popped open with the force of his desire. She sucked in a breath as she realized her husband had followed her to the bathroom and locked the main door behind him. He chastised her for starting without him as he grabbed her arm and dragged her roughly from the stall. She was past being mortified. She was crazy with lust. She was slightly drunk and could no longer think about anything else.

Jerking her in front of the big mirror over the sink, he turned her to face the mirror and he stood behind her with his chest to her back. He held her eyes in the mirror as he pulled the neckline of her dress down and freed her breasts. He fondled them with abandon. He rolled her nipples and tugged them relentlessly until she could hardly hold his gaze in the mirror. Normally she would be embarrassed at her body being exposed in the mirror but she was past that. Fastening his mouth on her neck, he suckled and continued to play with her breasts until she moaned in ecstasy and leaned her head back against his shoulder.

Him

Reaching down he pulled her dress up to her waist so he could see her pussy in the mirror. He used both hands to tear the tiny thong from her body and throw it to the floor while his fingers dove into her center. He slid his finger between her hot, slick pussy folds and his cock ached in pain and wanting to be inside her. He felt the buzzing of the device inside her still and he looked into her eyes and watched her body in the mirror, as he took whatever he wanted from it. He knew she was close.

Pulling the silk tie from his jacket pocket, he put the thickest part of the tie against her mouth to help gag her and tied it behind her head, hoping it would help her bite down and be quieter during her release. He could tell she was physically in pain because of the ragged groans when went back to massaging her clit and could feel the device vibrating deep inside her.

Taking a good look at her against his chest in the mirror...her mouth gagged, her breasts rosy and naked, and her beautiful wet pussy...she was gorgeous in the dark mood lighting. He plunged his fingers back into her pussy, he put his mouth on her neck, and tugged one nipple and in less than a minute she shattered in his arms. This was the hardest orgasm she's had in a long time and was magnificent. His cock hurt so much he couldn't take it anymore.

As soon as she came down from the highest crash of her orgasm, he reached between her legs and pulled the device free and dropped it in the sink. Bending her over the sink, he freed his dick from his trousers and plunged it into her hot, aching, pulsating, and dripping wet pussy.

She clenched down on the sudden intrusion into her body, squeezing him relentlessly inside her. He looked up in the mirror and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back where he could have free access to her neck and seeing her teeth bite down on the tie gag he knew she could come again and he bit down on the back of her neck while he slammed into her from behind. He felt his cock swell bigger and harder as he pounded into her body and as he felt her release begin pulsing around his swollen member, he let go and came into her body so hard it was almost painful in a way that hurt so good.

He held her over the sink in the restaurant bathroom until their breathing slowed, vision returned, and she could stand on her own. They kissed and helped clean each other up and rearrange their clothes. Wrapping the toy in her torn panties, he slipped them into his pocket as they prepared to leave the bathroom.

Returning to the table and signing his credit card receipt, he offered her his arm and walked her slowly to the car. Kissing her lips before he shut her door and walked over to drive them home, he smiled to himself. She was the love of his life, and he would never let her go.