Dominated by My Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she drew herself off his shrinking cock and softly rolled over onto her back. Dennis must've known that he was expected to resume savoring her now flowing pussy as their combined fluids exited her vagina. I could see as he licked her with gusto that she was cumming again. I figured too that Karen was a squirter because he was striving to catch all the flow into his open mouth.

He kissed her labia multiple times and then moved up to kiss her mouth's lips too. Karen obviously wasn't at all squeamish about his lips adorned with her fluids and his cum was now on hers. They were even tongue-kissing and holding each other tight.

Karen was grinning and seemed so happy after her intercourse. She waved to me to join them on the bed, so I lay down next to Dennis. We all had our arms around each other, and Dennis gave my breasts--they were aroused but couldn't compare with Karen's magnificent set--caressing. Karen even leaned over her lover to kiss me and press her tits against my chest.

I was feeling so good and so loved--even if I would have to accept that I was merely a warm-up act for the main show--that I didn't let that bother me much. Heck, I'm always hot and ready during my period but never had the chance to get what I wanted: a stiff cock inside me then. Now I had been well and truly fucked so that I felt so aroused and warm.

"For how much longer are you on the rag, Deb?" Karen asked me from her position on her back.

"Probably three or four more days," I responded. I wouldn't let myself consider that she was considering letting Dennis poke me again over the next few days. Some might call me a sex slave but given my long unsought celibacy, which didn't seem bad at all to me now.

12