Sarah's Brief Encounters

Story Info
Sarah's smelly story of being a wanton brief thief.
5.3k words
4.61
12.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers

Sarah was on the road to Santiago. At 29 she'd decided it was time to just do it. Broken relationship and career she hated behind her she packed her bags and decided. The Santiago de Compostela is a famous hike that numerous pilgrims and non-pilgrims make each year through Galicia in Northern Spain. It's a long journey and hundreds do it every year covering beautiful parts of the countryside for 500miles of so, a 30-40 day trek, a life changer for many.

Sarah had so many reasons to go. She wanted to change her life and to have an adventure, something that would move her. She also wanted to let go of all the past and see what there is to see, especially when it came to men. Sarah was a deeply sexual woman but she wouldn't ever let anyone on that that was the case, she called it her Scorpio side, even though she wasn't one...but it was simply that she was ravenous. Her last relationship had been long distance and just didn't work, it was caring and loving when it was there but the passion had gone a few weeks after his work sent him away for months,

"Of course the passion had gone!" she thought.

Sarah was convinced long distance relationships were all in the head;

"What animal has a long-distance relationship, you don't see hippo's having phone sex!" she'd said to a colleague. Sarah smiled to herself as she packed her tent for the next day's hike.

Sarah was horny allot. She just loved sex more than most people she knew but had had so little of it in her 29 years due to her internalising and shyness. It was funny that it wasn't confidence she lacked, she was a manger and knew the ropes of business well but somehow her sex wasn't on display, she didn't flaunt what she had, but she had it all the same. This hidden allure is what she had in bucket loads, but it took a certain character to see it and adore it...she was hoping and waiting for him...or them...! But in the mean time she spent allot of time touching herself when she needed to. Masturbation was for Sarah like brushing her teeth or washing the dishes, in that it was as normal as that, and as often, but unlike the dishes it was also a deep love that she enjoyed allot, but longed for someone to share it with.

Sarah was on the stocky side, she was about 5ft-6". She has a relatively small bust relative to her quite huge backside which seem oddly African. In fact, Sarah had that in her background she was proud her grandmother had some Nigerian roots and she defiantly felt her bum was a product of that. Her skin was golden brown, her lips succulent and eyes like almonds. Most people though she was Spanish or Portuguese. Sarah was a natural girl. She didn't shave and never had. She liked her body the way it was, didn't need it to be any way for anyone and also it was often quite covered-up. Sarah was self-conscious she didn't want to show herself off and instead found herself more confident in cloths that didn't really show her curves, it was all hidden under garments that really wear shapeless. Her sexy figure remained beneath comfortable folds of cloth. As such this didn't help her getting attention!

Sarah got horny often on the road to Santiago. Apart from her morning and nightly rubbings she sometimes found a quiet spot amongst the haystacks or barns to let herself go. Sarah had hair under her arms and softer fur running the length of her arms in light colour but her legs had thick hair from her navel and all over her crotch, thickening still around her puffy pussy and a dark matting between her bum cheeks. It spreading out lighter covering her bum and down her legs. As you can imagine a woman with Sarah's covering of hair really increased her bodily odour and this was Sarah's deepest passion and the main reason why her sexuality had become so hidden.

Over the years Sarah had gotten to relish her own sexy musky smells. She got extremely aroused by noticing how when as she lived her normal life of being the horny woman and especially after exercise she was built up a stink that she alone could enjoy. So often on the road to Santiago Sarah found herself in her tent, knickers off, legs spread rubbing her thick hairy open pussy and smelling her sweat, urine and pussy musk after a day or two or more of walking and wanking. She would sniff at her underarms and rub her clitoris and taste herself regularly as she got hotter and hotter dribbling her smelly juice onto the camping mat.

It was summer and her tent was hot already but the attention on her crotch made it almost humid with smelliness. Sarah's hottest favourite however was the big bum and the musky stink that she found daily between her thick cheeks. How often she would get up on all fours and wipe a finger from her back through over her anus to her pussy and then, rubbing frantically at her pussy, sniff her finger, taste it and then slowly slip into her bum hole for a final explosive orgasm. These were her favourites, the ones where she had to scream into her pillow and her back would arch as her anus clamped down and her sticky honey dribbled out of her pussy as she came. After these sessions she loved to smell her horniness and she opened the tent flaps to dry her wet fingers and wet pussy and sweaty bum and fall asleep in her messiness. Such was Sarah's way.

Sarah had one last secret that she hid from the world. Sarah was an avid brief thief. Everyone has heard of panty thieves... Sarah was the female version. Her love of scent in sex had driven her to hunt down and steal, unashamedly, the underwear of several men she fancied over the years. It started when she was in her teens when she wondered what boy-smell was like. George, the captain of the football team, who she and loads of girls had a crush on, left his gym back casually against a locker one day and Sarah saw her chance. Her face had flushed bright red and with a sudden jolt of bravery had quickly taken the bag to the girl's toilets, nicked his sweaty boxers from his bag and had it back without anyone knowing. That day changed Sarah's sexuality forever.

She'd gone back to the girl's loo and pulled out the boxers she hid down her own underwear. Just feeling them touch her pussy made her wetness leak out onto them and by the time she pulled them out of her knickers a corner of the wetness, she knew was hers. She looked at them, noticing that the crotch had been stretched over Georges thick cock. She pulled her knickers to the side and sat on the loo touching her dripping pussy as she leaked onto the toilet seat. She turned them inside out and saw dribbles of dried whiteness at the front. She sniffed, she smelled George's cock, his leaking cum probably after his morning session and some urine drips...her pussy just got wetter if that was possible. Her clit stood up and out of her pubic hairs as she slid two fingers deep inside herself, imaging George's thick cock fucking her as she smelled it. Slowly Sarah had realised her orgasm was quickly on the way she slowed down and tasted her juices. Even back then at 18 Sarah had loved her own smell and taste and she savoured herself before spreading her bum to rub there a little before the final cum. Sarah turn the boxers round, it was time to smell what boy's really smell like. George's scent got stronger the further she sniffed back, as she sniffed further and further she went over where his perineum would have been and found an area in the dark material that was saturated with the sexiest muskiest and dirtiest smell that Sarah had every came across...it was where George's bum had rubbed up against the material the whole game. Sarah came and came hard, harder than she ever thought possible. She let out a huge shriek and her pussy convulsed as she covered the toilet seat and floor with her sticky grool as it spurted from her pussy. She griped on to the boxers to anchor her.

Another girl using the toilet had frantically tried to find out if she was ok and it took moments for Sarah to know where she was and to spring into action. She quickly had said she slipped and was ok. The boxers when back into her underwear socking up her remaining cum. She'd lovingly held onto Georges boxers for years after that. She never spoke to George really but she felt she knew him like no-one else, but he ever really looked at her and she knew that he was blind to her.

The years hadn't changed Sarah's love of briefs and boxers and she had stolen 15 pairs since George in the most strange and complex ways. It was her fix and for Sarah a way of really seeing what the sex would be like between them. Sarah's theory was that if she really felt turned on by them, she knew, if the guy she liked actually saw her for who she was, they would have great sex and probably a great relationship...however theory is one thing but to get the combination of right smell with right guy was another. Sarah wanted them to seek her out, to sniff her out ideally, ...she knew the guys who smelt right...her nose flared whenever she sniffed one, her senses had been honed, but why the fuck couldn't they just take the time to do the same to her! She could see with dismay her potential sexy men falling for the pretty looking waitress or clean-cut princess but her drab cloths and hidden scent and smiles didn't catch their attention, she was lost with it all, and maybe long-distance relationships was all that she could find...she was sad about it.

Sarah was half way through her day's hike when a guy came into view. He was strong looking, short hair with a beard, ginger coloured. She was keeping up a good pace and his pack seemed very heavy duty and soon she was passing his side. She sniffed as she passed him and they exchanged smiles. Sarah immediately felt that tell-tale sign of a "winner" as her pussy tingled. She took a slight backward glance and waved bye as she continued past the hedges and thicket.

"He looks so hot." she thought to herself.

She was turned on. Just that small sniff, she could tell her hardly showered for a few days and she also could smell his musk, he was horny, she knew it. His smile and eyes that looked but looked away quickly told her he was shy, maybe a bit like her.

She had to get his underwear. She needed more to go on, needed to see if he could be a good prospect. Sarah's wish came true very soon after.

As is the case with the Santiago walk there are campsites and places to stay all the way down the trail. As Sarah came to land at the end of her day, she noticed her new prospect finding his way to the same campsite and unpacking his tent. There were few facilities other than a barbecue at this one and a toilet but that was all. Paul, the guy in question, unpacked and changed his cloths in his tent. he was going to wash everything today so all his cloths went outside into the same pile.

Sarah noticed this as she found a spot to camp about 30 yards from his. As he went off to the toilet Sarah darted out quick as a flash and headed for Paul's pile of laundry. Within about 2 seconds she had found her target, some warm sweaty briefs that must have just come off him. She ran back to her tent and quickly got her own tent up, once again putting his dirty underwear where she needed them to be, against her bare and dripping pussy. By the time her tent was up her clitoris was throbbing and her face was red. Paul had gone about his business and was none the wiser to her activities. Sarah was now naked in her tent with the crotch of Pauls underwear over her nose as she sniffed from where his cock had been lying all day, and for several before that she surmised and where his bum had rubbed for mile after mile of Spanish pathways.

Sarah's own stink was so hot as she rubbed her smelly pussy and tasted Pauls precum on his crotch. She rubbed her pussy juice onto his stains and sniffed at the combination of her wet slit and his dirty cock and balls. His smell was so strong and male, and hormonal...she could feel his testosterone...his stink and she loved it. Sniffing at where his bum had been was too much for Sarah and she bit down hard on his pants as she panted into them tasting his dirtiness on her mouth as she came hard all over the floor of her tent. She bucked for a good 5 mins before calming down. This felt like George all over again she thought...I've got to have more...but how...?

Twilight and then night came all so quickly and Sarah had to rush after her nap, to get something to eat. A few others had gathered at the campsite and as often happens on the road, meals were shared and people talked around beautiful camp fires and the night drifted in. They had eaten well on the scraps they all brought together. Sarah had spoken to everyone in her demure way, Frank and Lauren, Cecilia and of course Paul who said less even than her but who she exchanged a few words with and sat eating and smiling at each other. Paul seemed so shy and yet somehow Sarah liked him more, there was something else, not just shyness but a depth, a kindness and a sexiness that she knew was about something being hidden...like it was that revelling of hiddenness that made it hotter.

They all said goodnight and hugged, new friends for the evening.

Sarah got back to her tent, she thought about Paul for a long while before her eyes closed even with the lust her pussy was now reminding her of. At about 3 a.m Sarah woke...it had rained a little and her one dry blanket was soaked though,

"Fuck...not again!" She said aloud.

She thought about it...she could just wait it out till morning, but then a whole day's hike on a few hours' sleep wasn't going to work.

"I've just got to see if anyone has got a spare," she thought.

It was normal for other hikers to help each other out so she got out and saw a light off in the near distance...was Paul still up...great!

Sarah quickly rummaged around and found a sweater, knickers and joggers. She walked slowly up to Pauls tent. As she got a few metres away from Paul's porch doorway she saw that the flap was opened a bit, Paul must have been hot too. She suddenly noticed that smell again...Paul's musk, but it was stronger, as she got to a couple of metres from the tent her nostrils her flared and she sniffed the air, she started to get strong tingles down to her pussy. She very quietly knelt down to look through the crack in Paul's tent. She was met with a scene that shocked her and made her almost cum on the spot.

Paul and found a good location under a tree. He was in his tent but he was lying against the tree and he was naked, his sleeping bag carelessly entwined around his lower legs. Paul big thick cock was at full erection and he was slowly rubbing it, all 9 inches of it as it pulsed in his hands. He was so hard, Sarah looked on in amazement as she watched Paul leafing through a magazine at his side.

"It must be porn," she thought, and it was!

Paul looked down every so often to see the women with their open legs and fat bums and sometimes closed his shockingly blue eyes as he fantasied while he was playing. His cock was dipping, he had to wipe it on a near by t-shirt at intervals during his masturbation. Sarah's eyes got wider and wider, she had unconsciously dropped to her knees in front of Pauls tent and had pulled her joggers and underwear down so she could freely rub her extremely stiff clit and folds of her sex.

As Paul rubbed up and down his shaft, she knew where that heavenly smell was coming from, he was generating wafts of it, his thick penis sending it out to the world and his whole crotch on fire for attention as hers was. Paul reached round behind him and started to rub his anus as he stroked himself, he brought the finger to his nose and sniffed as he stroked this made to make his cock even bigger...he was about to explode and Sarah knew it.

"Oh my God!" Sarah thought... "He's like me...!"

She leaned in and sniffed the air again and felt her body ache with tension as her anus twitched and her pussy began its rise towards eventual orgasm. She could smell herself strongly and now Paul, she so wished she could sniff what he was sniffing...

"Oh fuck!", she whispered, she was panting now. She closed her eyes imagining Paul fucking her with his huge thickness as she slid in a third finger easily into her sopping wet pussy.

Suddenly, she realised light was on her face! She opened her eyes and to her shock horror found Paul looking at her on his porch with his sleeping back over his groin and staring at her on all her hunches with her hand deeply inside her vagina and her other hand squeezing her nipples inside her sweater.

"Oh Fuck!!" she screamed and quickly pulled up her knickers, but they weren't her knickers they wherein fact Pauls smelly briefs!

"Oh Fuck!!" Sarah said again as she realised. She was bright red with embracement and horniness mixed together.

Paul looked on. He wasn't sure what to do, he was horny and embraced and angry but seeing Sarah the way she was with his underwear on having done what she had, just made him really horny and really bemused. The emotions and strangeness was just too much and for whatever reason Paul's stern look just turned into a chuckle and then a full on laugh. What the hell was this?

"Anything I can help you with Sarah?" Paul laughed.

"Oh fuck...!" Sarah said covering her mouth with her obviously wet hand.

"Paul, I'm so sorry, I'm just lonely, I'm just frustrated...I'm sorry, just let's forget all about this, I just wanted a blanket, but I saw you and ..." She trailed off.

"Sarah, it's beginning to rain again...come in here." Paul opened the door to his tent fully and his lantern light shone fully onto the scene he'd left. Paul quickly sat on his magazine and let Sarah in. Sarah was still embraced but as she went into the tent, the full strength of Pauls sexual musk hit her. Her juice dripped down her thigh as she began to try to explain herself to Paul who just silently sat, hiding his erection with his sleeping bag.

"Listen Paul, I owe you and explanation for just be being out there and these," she said showing the rim of his briefs that where tightly hugging what Paul knew now was a fantastically large bum.

"Ye, it is a strange situation ...not usual for me" Paul said, "but what the hell, I mean I'm just a bit shocked that's all..."

"Yes, I get it," Sarah said. "I would be too. Paul it's a long story but here's the basics, I'm just going to tell you what's going on, I've never done this really because I just get scared people will think I'm a pervert but I just am me, and it really just simple..."

Sarah's confidence somehow mounted, she went from survival mode to business manager and presenter in 5 seconds. Paul looked on at this gorgeous woman who was in front of him, and as he looked he began to see the extreme curves of her body through her cloths and the scent that hung around her began to penetrate. He'd already seen a few seconds of her hairy pussy and thick legs, he waited on her every word. His penis still throbbed beneath the covers.

"You might think I'm dirty but I don't care," Sarah began with proud embracement.

"I like smells, sex smells. I love it so much it drives me crazy and basically when I get a craving to be with someone I like the smell of and look of I nick their underwear and smell them. And so...what I mean is, I saw you and I smelled you and I liked it, and so I wanted to smell more and so I stole your briefs, these briefs." Sarah pulled her joggers down to show Paul his briefs taught against her pussy, with hair spreading out around the sides and down her legs and a dark patch in the beige material which clearly in the shape of Sarah's dripping pussy. She quickly pulled her joggers up again.

"Do you do this often?" Paul asked.

"I've done it before, quite allot...but I've never been caught before, and listen I'm sorry I was just trying to get a blanket ...and I did watch you masturbate, and I got so horny watching you, I couldn't help myself. I didn't mean to offend you she." said looking down, "but I do really like your smile and I think I'm in love with your scent." She trailed off.

Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers
12