Dominated by My Wife

Story Info
Hot young guy gets sensualy domed by his older wife...
1.8k words
4.06
20.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonKLD
SonKLD
1 Followers

This is all true and non fiction

My wife and I like to think of ourselves as the social norm, and are very outgoing and love to enjoy life. Although behind closed doors we have the best freakiest, nasty, sex that anyone would envy im 28 and pretty hot in shape shes 37 and the same really thick ass and tits, and i can get lost in her perfect pussy.

One of her favorite kinks is role reversal/dominating me. I came home from work all beat up from the day greeted with a deep wet 10sec kiss attacking my mouth with her tongue. Right away I knew she had been at home all day using our assortment of toys and lubes getting the bed wet with her dripping wet pussy..

She then handed me a shopping bag and told me to get in the shower and clean up nice. I complied about to walk to the bathroom until she grabbed my ass and demanded I bend over the couch..

She tore my pants off along with my boxers until I was arched over our living room couch with my plump ass high in the air. She started kissing the backs of my legs right below my ass, and started licking up my leg until she was kissing and frenching my ass cheek, Then with nothing but lust on her mind she spread me wide open, I always shave my cock and ass really well so with my ass spread apart I could feel her warm breath all over me..

Slowly she kissed and licked the top of my ass between my cheeks, until her wet long tongue found my puckered up hole, Being nothing but sensual she licked all around my wanting asshole, I let out soft moans while her mouth frenched my now wet asshole. Then with my face in the cushion of the couch I used my hands to reach behind and pull my cheeks apart while she fucked me with her tongue, getting the whole thing inside as far as it would go turning my soft moans into gasps and high pitched whimpers....

She pulled away and told me to go get cleaned up and to wear something nice, wich was her saying for me to put on one of her thongs when I was done showering..

I climbed in the shower and did my usual, then i opened the bag she handed me earlier, inside was a new douche, wich means she wants to have her way and fuck me as hard as she wants. Just the thought made my 8 in" cock stand up, after douching and shaving I sat on the edge of the tub legs spread, using one finger I slid it inside and back out before using 2 fingers to rub and probe my cleanly shaven hole. Pushing both fingers all the way in with my leg propped up against the shower wall, I fucked myself like this for a few moments getting ready for her and all the toys she would use on me, fingering myself deep and fast I couldn't help but to moan thinking of her fingers and tongue inside me..

All finished, I dried myself off and had to pick a thong to wear. She loves my ass in one of her sexy black g-strings, after searching through her mound of clean panties I found my favorite pair of black lace panties that were a tight fitting thong/g-string, plus they held my 8 in" dick in snug. I pulled them up and felt the lace between my legs and riding my ass really nice which turned me on in a big way. I wrapped a towel around my waist below my panty line to tease my wife.

She called out for me to wait on the bed while she finished up in the other room, I lay face down on our bed so crazy horny with anticipation! I took off the towel and left it lazily draped across my ass exposing the top of my black thong pulled up tight between my cheeks.

After 5 min of torture with my face still buried into our blankets I hear her walking up and sitting behind me placing her warm hand on my inner thigh, running her fingers up my thigh and between my ass cheeks using her fingertips to lightly rub the short length of g-string separating my asshole from her fingers.. she tells me to roll over onto my back still massaging my ass tenderly.

Once on my back she wastes no time kissing my inner thigh and running her tongue up the inside of my leg until she meets black lace. Propping me up by sliding a throw pillow under my lower back, she pushes and holds my legs wide apart while bitting the string of the thong snug against my asshole then pulling it to the side. She sucks and licks the spot between my balls and my ass until I feel her tongue enter my hole making me gasp and grab the back of her head. She keeps forcing her tongue in and out of me still holding my legs wide apart, im in absolute pleasure as i feel a fingertip start to probe my now wet ass, I moan and thrust my hips as she starts fucking me with a finger and rimming me. Then lubing them up with some cocoa butter she presses 3 fingers into me deep making me moan louder. She holds a leg outstretched with one arm and uses the other to steadily pump 3 fingers in and out while im shaking and yelping for more, pre cum now soaking my thong in the front.

She rubs the outside of my cum soaked thong where my bulge is still leaving all 3fingers in and stroking my gspot deep while i whimper for more, now moving back up to suck my nipples she pulls her fingers out of me to reach under the pillow and grab the 9in realistic dildo she put there earlier.

Now our faces locked in a passionate kiss she teases my ass rubbing the head of the perfect shaped rubber cock between my ass cheeks until i feel the lubed head slide in and out making me kiss her deeper.

she demands i lay on my side arched up with my hand gripping my ass, lifting my leg she slides all 9in of her dildo inside I gasp and breathe heavy, kissing my leg she works all 9in in and out while im panting for more she pulls it out and just as quickly brings her hips to bare against my now pulsing ass.

Her strap on just as long but thicker than the previous toy enters me with her grabbing my thighs to pull closer.. we have a rhythm now my ass slamming against her hips taking all of her girl cock inside me now screaming for her to fuck me deeper and harder..

We get into the kitchen where i sit on the counter top, she positions herself in front of me holding my legs wide apart. Feeling all of her dick ramming me i cant speak just whimper and moan as i watch the rubber toy disappear in my ass shes got my thong totally soaked in pre cum and just as shes thrusting all the way into me we kiss deep as I start to orgasm and cum into the thong she keeps my legs spread and the cock inside me as we kiss and catch our wind.

Holding my hips tight I hop off our kitchen counter still deeply kissing my wife, she leads me through the living room and out the front door. Feeling the late night air on my cum soaked groin we go into our back yard, she wants me on my hands and knees in the soft moist grass. I do as she asks feeling my knees get wet from the ground, she walks to the truck and returns with a black gift bag and towel.

Spreading the towel next to me she dumps the bags contents out. A string of 7 inch thick anal beads, and a new 10in realistic strap on with cherry anal lube. With my face in the ground she asks if im ready for her new cock while gently rubbing my ass with her fingertips..

It doesn't take long and she harnesses the new 10in cock around her waist. Now lubed up holding her dick and guiding the tip up and down my ass crack making me drip precum wetting my thong even more, she puts it in slowly about half way. Now moaning she tells me shes going to fuck me hard and deep until I scream and pee in the back yard.

Now a steady paced motion burying her dick deep inside me before pulling all 10in back out. Now reaching behind and holding my cheeks apart and having to plant my face in the grass she is fucking me faster and faster, the grass doing little to muffle my loud yelps and moans. Hearing her thighs slap against my ass with every thrust and hearing her ask me how much I like her dick in me makes me go crazy, lifting my head and telling her to fuck me harder, make me take that big dick then meeting her hips with my ass thrusting backwards now in sync together all 10in of her cock now pounding my asshole while I scream for more not caring if our neighbors hear or see us in action.

I feel the bulk of her cock rubbing my g spot hard, so hard it makes me loose control and start peeing into my wet thong. Seeing this she just thrusts harder and faster holding my hips and hearing my high pitched whimpers until I feel it come over me. As im being fucked deep and fast and peeing I feel my anal orgasm.

She senses my bodies orgasm and slams all 10in of her rubber dick into my ass deep. Holding it inside me while I spray cum and gasp, grinding my ass up and down with her inside I feel her cock all over my g spot making me cum even harder.

Going back inside and cleaning up, she tells me to put on a clean pair of her panties and cuddle her in the bed. On my back Now tired and worn out we lay under our covers she rubs the inside of my thighs before grabbing the anal beads, lubing them up she tells me lay on my side. I comply pulling the panties to one side exposing my sexy tight boy ass she puts them in one by one still wearing her new strap on and getting pleasure watching me squirm and moan feeling her new beads inside.

She tells me to get some sleep and rest, when I wake up she wants to see me ride it on top hard and I better cum on her chest. I lay holding her every little while I feel her hand between my legs grabbing the string of beads she put inside me earlier, she pulls until one comes out, then two until we're kissing deeply. My hand holding her dick while she passionately but lustfully fingers me asking if im ready...

SonKLD
SonKLD
1 Followers