Dominated by Shreeya Ch. 01

Story Info
Femdom relationship.
3.4k words
4.01
24.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
God_Time
God_Time
10 Followers

A/N : This is a femdom-themed fiction. If Femdom isn't your kink, then don't bother reading. The story will start as vanilla and move quickly to kinky. It will slowly advance to gentle femdom, followed by hardcore femdom and end with extreme femdom! If you do read it, have fun.

Disclaimer - None of the people mentioned in the story are real. Any similarities are purely coincidental.

-----------

Chapter : Meeting my Highschool Crush in Gym

It was late in the evening. A young man was returning home from college. He freshened up and saw himself in the mirror. He was 5'10" and looked handsome but was slightly overweight. His name was Aarush.

Aarush sighed and muttered, "I have grown fat. I was very fit during my school days due to playing a lot of sports. But since college started, I have been busy with studies, classes, projects and internships. And I have been eating a lot of junk food!"

He observed himself again and decided, "I will take a Gym membership and get back in shape!"

He had heard of a gym in his area. He went and bought a membership. He checked his weight and was shocked! He thought, '88 Kg?? I have gained this much weight?'

He began training in the Gym consistently. 1 month of proper diet and 5 days per week of training had great results. His weight dropped to 82 kg.

He began training, however, his eyesight landed on a girl. He thought, 'She looks familiar.'

The girl felt his gaze and looked back. Aarush was surprised! He exclaimed, "Shreeya?"

The girl was Shreeya. She was in the same high school as him. Aarush observed her and thought, 'Dang, she gained so much weight! She was super hot in her school days. Though, even with the gained weight, she still looks hot! Her ass and boobs are even bigger!'

Shreeya was very fair. She was about 5'6" in height. She had gained enough weight to be considered overweight. But she still looked good and wouldn't be categorized as obese.

She said, "Aarush? What a surprise seeing you here. Do you also have a membership?"

Aarush nodded and said, "Yes. I joined around a month back. What about you?"

Shreeya answered, "I joined today."

She laughed awkwardly and said, "As you can see, I have gained a lot of weight."

Aarush looked at her body and said, "You still look great."

Shreeya said, "You don't need to lie. I am very self-aware."

Not wanting to discuss this forbidden topic, Aarush changed the subject. He asked, "What have you been studying?"

Shreeya replied, "I am studying to become a doctor. You?"

Aarush replied, "Computer Engineer."

Shreeya said, "That sounds cool."

Aarush said, "Sure. If you think coding for hours is cool. Anyways, let's start working out. You can ask me for help if you need it."

She replied, "Definitely."

They both began working out. Over the next week, they often met each other in the gym and chatted a lot. Aarush began dropping her home after the gym sessions were over.

A week later, when they reached her home, Aarush asked, "Hey Shreeya, would you like to grab a bite with me?"

Shreeya smirked and teased him, "Are you asking me out on a date Aarush?"

Aarush smiled and replied, "Yes."

Shreeya was surprised. She thought, 'Many guys asked me out on dates when I was slim and fit. But no one has asked me ever since I began gaining weight! My last boyfriend broke up with me because I got fat!'

She looked at Aarush and thought, 'But, he was known to joke around during school days. Is he serious or just teasing me?'

The gain in weight had made Shreeya very self-conscious. Her mood fell and she asked, "You aren't joking with me right? Why do you want to go on a date with someone fat like me? There are many other fit and beautiful girls in the gym!"

Aarush looked at Shreeya and felt sad. He thought, 'Her confidence has fallen so much...'

He grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. After a moment, he said, "Shreeya, you are gorgeous. No other girl in the gym is a match for you."

Shreeya was surprised. She blushed and looked away. She said, "You are just saying it to make me feel better!"

Aarush looked at her blush and was smitten. She pulled her hand and brought her close to him. He put his other arm around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

Shreeya didn't resist. Their lips locked and they began kissing. Soon, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and began french kissing her.

Their tongues battled each other for 5 minutes until they finally broke the kiss. Aarush looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you believe me now?"

Shreeya was blushing. Her cheeks were red. She nodded shyly. But soon, her eyes widened! She immediately stepped back and looked down.

Aarush was confused. He followed her gaze and became embarrassed, 'Crap! I got a boner!'

He immediately turned around and said, "Sorry! I couldn't help myself!"

Shreeya giggled and said, "It's alright."

Shreeya was very happy. She thought, 'Seeing how hard he got, he wasn't lying. He really thinks I am pretty, despite all the weight I gained!'

She stepped forward and kissed his cheek and said, "Thank You Aarush."

Aarush was surprised. He grabbed her hand and got on one knee and said, "Shreeya, will you be my girlfriend?"

Shreeya was very happy and said, "Oh my God Yes!"

Aarush kissed her hand and hugged her and lifted her up! Shreeya hugged him tightly.

After a while, he slowly let her down and french kissed her again. After kissing, he whispered in her ear, "Get ready. I'll come to pick you up for dinner in half an hour."

She replied, "Yes."

They kissed again and Aarush left. Both were on cloud nine!

After half an hour, Aarush returned. He was wearing black pants, a black round-neck T-shirt and a brown leather jacket.

He rang the bell. In a few seconds, Shreeya opened the door. He was stunned and kept staring at her.

She was wearing a blue dress. It fit her huge boobs very tightly, allowing a blissful view! It ended right above her knees. She was wearing 4-inch blue high heels. She had applied red lipstick and a blue eye blush.

She giggled looking at his expression. She said, "I remember that blue is your favorite color."

Aarush was surprised. He had mentioned that to her years ago and she still remembered. He moved forward for another kiss, but Shreeya put a finger on his lips and said, "Let's not ruin my makeup already."

Aarush stopped. He replied, "Forget about dinner, I could eat you instead! You look so gorgeous!"

She smiled naughtily and said, "Well, you can have me for dessert!"

Aarush smirked and replied, "I definitely will!"

They left for dinner in a restaurant and had a lovely time. After a couple of hours, they returned back to Shreeya's apartment and removed their boots/heels.

Aarush looked at Shreeya. She was still looking lovely. Aarush got close to her and asked, "Can I have my dessert now?"

Shreeya moved away while smiling naughtily. She walked towards her bedroom and signaled him with her finger to follow her. Aarush followed with his eyes fixed on her sexy ass! While following, he took off his jacket and shirt.

Shreeya lay on the bed. As Aarush entered the room, she looked straight into his eyes. Aarush followed and jumped on top of her. They looked into each other's eyes.

Aarush looked at her red lipstick and her eye blush. He said, "You really are gorgeous."

He began kissing her forehead. Then her eyelids. Then her cheeks and followed it with another passionate french kiss.

As they kissed, his arms went under her back. He grabbed her hair and pulled her behind lightly.

He moved down and began kissing her neck. Shreeya put her hands behind his head and caressed them. She moaned as he kept kissing her neck. After a few minutes, he moved downwards and began kissing the top of her chest and slowly moved down towards her boobs.

He kissed her nipple from over her silky dress. His hands began undressing her. However, her dress was very tight!

Shreeya felt very good when her nipples were kissed. She said softly, "Suck them!"

She pulled his head into her breasts with all her strength.

He was taken by surprise. His mouth was stuffed with her breast as well as her dress! He stopped trying to undress her and began sucking on her dress. Shreeya moaned in pleasure.

After a couple of minutes, Shreeya stopped pushing him and pulled his hair. She was breathing heavily. She said, "Now suck my other breast."

She pulled him into her other breasts and made him suck her boob and dress once again.

After a couple of minutes, she finally let his head go. He began breathing heavily. Shreeya looked at him and giggled, "I know you love the color blue, but never imagined that you would kiss it instead of my breasts."

Aarush looked into her eyes. His hands went behind her back and he began undressing her. She cooperated. Finally, he managed to undress her. He tossed the dress to the side and said, "Now I will show you how much I love your boobs!"

He pinned her arms on the bed and began sucking her boobs as hard as he could. Shreeya just lay in the bed and enjoyed his lips. After a while, he said, "Your boobs are very delicious!"

He extended his tongue and licked her nipples. Shreeya immediately became wet! Soon, he began licking her cleavage. Due to that tight dress, his cleavage had become very sweaty. He licked all the sweat with his tongue. He felt Shreeya squirming as he licked her cleavage.

He let her arms go and began moving downwards. He kept his tongue on her body as he moved. His tongue went down from her cleavage to her stomach and began licking her navel.

She began giggling as it tickled her. Seeing her laugh, he licked her navel more. She put her hands on his head and pushed him down while laughing, "Aarush, enough! No more!"

Aarush didn't resist and instead went even more down along her push. He put his hands inside her thin panties and pulled them down.

He looked at her pussy and stared at it for a few seconds. Shreeya was still pushing his head. After she stopped laughing, Aarush said, "Alright."

Shreeya felt something off in his tone. She looked down and asked, "Wait! What are you doing?"

Aarush didn't reply and stuck his tongue inside her pussy. He began licking her rapidly.

Shreeya immediately began moaning. She thought, 'Is he really licking my dirty pussy?'

Soon, she yelled, "Damn! Your tongue is so good! This the first time someone is licking me there!"

Aarush felt some pride. He licked her even more forcefully. Shreeya locked her thighs around his head and trapped his head between her legs. He didn't mind and kept licking.

He kept licking continuously. Shreeya kept moaning. Soon, she began reaching her climax. Sensing it, he began licking as fast as he good. He inserted his tongue in her pussy and tongue fucked her.

Her thighs tightened their grip on his head as she moaned loudly and came into his mouth! Aarush opened his mouth wide and drank all her cum.

Shreeya lost her strength. Her legs became loose and she let her grip on his head go. Aarush got up and looked at her and was mesmerized!

Shreeya was breathing heavily. Her breasts kept going up and down as she took heavy breaths. Beads of sweat had formed over her naked body. She was shining in the afterglow.

He smiled and said, "The desert was delicious!"

Shreeya looked at him and asked, "Why did you lick my dirty vagina?"

Aarush raised an eyebrow. He said, "Dirty?"

He placed his right palm on her pussy and massaged it gently and asked, "Who said this is dirty? It feels like heaven!"

Shreeya was surprised. She immediately blushed. Aarush smiled on seeing that. He hugged her and stayed with her.

After a few minutes, he asked, "Should we take it to the next level?"

Shreeya looked into his eyes and said, "Yes. Fuck me!"

Aarush grinned. He got up and got rid of his pants. Shreeya watched him perversely. Aarush's dick was erect like a spear!

She thought, 'Wow! It's around 7 inches long! So much longer than my ex!'

He grabbed a condom from his pants' pocket and put it on. He didn't miss the sight of Shreeya lusting after his cock and was filled with pride.

He took his position between her legs and spread her legs apart. However, Shreeya wanted to be playful. She began feeling his chest with her feet and played with his nipples with her toes. She giggled at seeing how hard his nipples were.

She seductively said, "Looks like someone is really desperate!"

Aarush grabbed her left foot and pulled it to his lips and kissed it. Shreeya was surprised!

She thought, 'I didn't even wash my feet after returning from our date!'

Aarush looked into her eyes and smiled on seeing her surprise. He kissed her toes and then put both her legs over his shoulders.

He said, "I am putting it in."

He entered the tip of his dick into her vagina.

She moaned. Slowly, he began pushing his entire dick inside her!

Shreeya moaned loudly. She screamed, "It's so big!"

Aarush smiled on hearing that.

After entering completely, he asked, "Are you alright?"

She yelled, "Better than alright! Fuck me!"

Aarush immediately began thrusting. He started thrusting slowly, however, Shreeya shouted, "Thrust harder!"

He took the clue and began fucking her hard!

Shreeya yelled, "Oh My God! This feels so good!"

Both began moaning due to pleasure.

They just fucked wildly for a few minutes. Aarush shouted, "I am close!"

Shreeya shouted, "Me too! Hold on for a bit!"

He kept thrusting!

Shreeya shouted, "I am cumming! I am cumming! Cum with me!"

Aarush kept fucking and said, "Yes! Cum!"

Soon, both cummed at the same time! Aarush's condom was covered in cum from both sides! Shreeya fell into bed without any more energy. Aarush kept his hands on the bed beside her and kept himself from falling down on her. He slowly removed his dick and lay next to her!

He hugged her tightly as they both were breathing heavily. Shreeya enjoyed his hug and rested against his body. She felt very safe with him.

After some time, Shreeya looked at him and said, "You were so good!"

She pinched his nipple painfully and asked while smiling, "How many girls did you sleep with to get so good?"

Aarush was surprised when she pinched his nipple. However, he became embarrassed at her question.

Shreeya noticed it and pinched his nipple harder and asked loudly, "How many?"

He answered in a soft voice, "You are my first."

Shreeya was surprised! She said, "No way! You were a virgin?"

He nodded shyly.

She pinched his nipple again and said, "I don't believe you! You dated that slut in high school."

He replied, "I only dated during school. And we were under 18 back then. When college started, I never had time for anything else."

Shreeya looked at him with surprise, "You really didn't fuck any other girl?"

He shyly shook his head.

Not wanting her to ask more, he asked, "What about you?"

Now she became embarrassed. She said, "Sorry, I had sex as soon as I became 18. Though I only did it with one guy."

Suddenly, she became sad. She said, "He broke up with me saying that I have become fat!"

Aarush immediately comforted her. He hugged her and said, "That guy sounds like a loser!"

Shreeya let him hug her. She felt safe in his embrace.

However, soon her eyes widened. She immediately struggled and got slightly away from him. He was confused.

She asked, "You didn't do all this because you thought that I'd be an easy target to lose your virginity, did you?"

He was shocked by the accusation. However, he didn't answer. He went close to her and kissed her.

She didn't want to believe that it was indeed the case and let him kiss her. However, some tears formed in her eyes. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

He said, "I love you. I always had a crush on you. Now that I have you, I won't ever let you go!"

He kissed her and hugged her tightly. Shreeya became very happy at that response. She kissed him back too and said, "I love you too."

Both lay in each other's arms for a while.

After a while, she said, "Let's clean up."

They got up and went into the washroom.

Shreeya got on her knees and removed his condom. Her touch made him hard again!

She gave a naughty smile and stroked him a few times while saying, "Look who is up again!"

She grabbed a water spray and washed his cock. While washing, she stroked him quite a few times, but always sprayed cold water on him right after!

Aarush groaned at being teased, but she just laughed.

After he was clean, it was his turn to clean her pussy. He went on his knee and began fingering her. She put her arms on the wall for support. He chuckled and just teased her for a bit and cleaned her up.

Shreeya looked a bit mad as she was teased back.

They began showering together. Aarush caressed and felt her body as they kissed under the shower. Shreeya's hands also explored his back.

Soon, Aarush pushed her against the wall and began kissing her neck and then her boobs. Shreeya caressed the back of his head saying, "You are turning me on again!"

Aarush chuckled and said, "Good!"

He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. She let out a small moan.

She put her hand on his chest and pushed him away. She said, "Let's stop here. I have an important assignment to submit tomorrow."

Aarush reluctantly backed away and said, "Okay."

Shreeya chuckled at his sad tone. She moved closer and kissed his lips and said, "Don't worry, I will still be here tomorrow."

He kissed her back and said, "Alright dear."

He turned off the shower.

Shreeya immediately blushed, "Dear?"

Aarush chuckled and kissed her on the cheeks and said, "Yes dear."

Shreeya pinched both his nipples and said, "Hold on to your flirting till tomorrow!"

And hurriedly left the shower.

Fujin followed and said, "Hey, I don't have any clothes here. I'll have to share your towel!"

She said, "Wait till I dry myself."

He refused and said, "Why do you want to dry yourself when you have me here?"

He took her towel and began drying her. He took full opportunity to feel her body through the thin towel. She got even more turned on but held herself back.

After drying her, he began drying himself. Shreeya left without returning the favor. However, he wasn't bothered. He just chuckled at how much she was blushing as she left.

While he dried himself, Shreeya changed the bedsheet and jumped into it naked. Aarush entered the bedroom. He saw Shreeya seductively lying naked on the bed.

She looked at him and said, "Come, dear, join me in the bed."

Butterflies flew in his stomach when he heard her calling him 'dear'. He joined her in the bed. Both cuddled naked under the blanket.

As she slept in his arms, Aarush thought, 'Damn! So lucky that she joined the same gym as me! Never gonna let her go. Though, she seems very vanilla. It will be dream come true if a perfect girl like her was kinky and dominant!'

Shreeya was peaceful as well. She was very insecure about her weight. She was very happy to find someone who was so accepting of her.

Both of them will spend a wonderful and eventful life together.

A/N : Since this is the 1st chapter, I will be adding all the tags that will apply throughout the story.

God_Time
God_Time
10 Followers