Slave for The Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh gets enslaved by Vicky and her devious friends.
9.2k words
4.3
52.6k
83

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
190 Followers

Josh approached the house where he would spend the upcoming summer and rang the doorbell. The house was large, colonial style with sizable grounds and a pool.

He waited patiently at the door for Ms. Edwards, the owner of the coffee shop he worked at.

Ms. Edwards frequently stopped by the shop to get her order of a large latte and a bagel, while she made her business phone-calls.

Josh quickly became her favorite employee when he started working there two years ago to make some cash while studying at the local college.

Her constant flirting and risqué innuendos sometimes made Josh uncomfortable, but he liked feeling desired, and she tipped well. He was sure she was just playing with him though, what could a rich middle aged divorced woman want with a scrawny broke college student.

He was reluctant at first to accept the offer she made him, to watch her home and dog while she leaves for a vacation in the Caribbean. The paycheck she offered made him quickly change his mind and accept though.

The door finally opened, revealing Ms. Edwards, already dressed in beach clothes for her vacation. Her body was in great condition considering her age. Despite the age difference, he would happily become involved with her.

"Ah, hello Joshua, welcome, did you find the house okay? Please get your sweet butt inside," she motioned him to come inside with her hands, warm expression on her face.

He returned her smile. "Hello Ms. Edwards, yes, a very impressive house it-"

"Great, great. Yes it is, I'm sure you are looking forward to spending the next two months here. I'm sorry, but unfortunately they moved up my flight so I have to show you around quick and hurry to the airport, please follow me," she gave him a slight push and continued further into the house.

Just as Josh set his bags in the hall he met Max, the seventy pound english mastiff he would have to take care of. Max drooled all over his bags and barked at Josh.

"Max! Be a good boy and leave poor Josh alone for a bit, mommy has to show him around, you'll have plenty of time to get to know each other later, my two sweet little boys," Ms. Edwards calmed Max.

Max sat down with a growl and waited, his eyes following Josh as he moved through the hall to join Ms. Edwards in the next room.

"This is the living room with an open kitchen, food for Max is in the cupboard there and-"

Lying on the couch was a girl in jean shorts and a white tank top with long blond hair, she looked as old as Josh, but he knew she only just finished high-school.

Ms. Edwards waited for a bit, giving her time to greet them, but the girl ignored their presence and stared into her phone.

"Vicky, this is Joshua, the boy I told you about," Ms. Edwards said addressing the girl on the couch.

Josh waved his hand at Vicky. She didn't respond and continued swiping at her phone.

Ms. Edwards continued talking to Josh. "You should've seen what I came home to last time I went away for a month and had Vicky watch the house. Oh lord what a mess it was, you wouldn't believe the bill for cleaners I had to pay. Hopefully with you here it'll be-"

Vicky rose from the couch. "I'm nearly nineteen now Mom, I can take care of myself! I don't need a fucking babysitter!" screamed Vicky as she stormed out of the living room.

Ms. Edwards waited until Vicky was out of earshot and continued. "I'm sorry about her, it's been hard ever since her father left. Come along now."

In the span of five minutes she managed to show him around the rest of the house. His room was on the second floor, overlooking the back of the estate and the pool. It was also right next to Vicky's room so he could pay close attention to her.

Ms. Edwards went over what she needed him to do as he helped carry luggage to her car.

All his shifts at the coffee shop were taken care of for the entire summer, so he could completely focus on his time here. He would have to fill Max's bowl three times a day and take him on a walk at least twice a day. The automatic watering system for the garden was broken so he had to manually turn it on each morning. All the plants inside also had to be watered. He would have to buy his own food, and some basic items from a list provided by Ms. Edwards for himself and Vicky. And under no circumstance is he or Vicky allowed to bring anyone over to the house.

He carefully closed the trunk of Ms. Edwards's cabriolet and joined her at the front.

"Okay Joshua, that's it." She slammed the driver side door of her car. "Have a nice summer and I'll see you in two months. If anything comes up leave me a voicemail and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can."

He couldn't wait for her to finally leave, so he could start enjoying his summer. Not that he had anything exciting planned, he failed some of his exams and would have to retake them at the beginning of the school year, so he had a lot of studying to do over the summer.

"Oh, and one more thing. Be careful of Vicky okay? I shouldn't say that about my daughter, but she can be a real pain in the butt. One time when she was younger I came back to her babysitter sobbing uncontrollably, she refused to explain what happened or to come watch her again."

Ms. Edwards laughed at the startled expression on Josh's face.

"But I'm sure you'll do fine sweetie, just, don't let your guard down," she added.

Maybe this wouldn't be such an easy job after all. Earlier in the living room Vicky looked vicious.

"Bye, bye now sweetheart." The engine started revving.

"Bye Ms. Edwards, and have a nice vacation," Josh mumbled as he watched Ms. Edwards drive off.

The next couple of days were a breeze. While him and Max didn't quite see eye to eye at first, they quickly got used to each other. Josh even started thinking he might get a dog one day too.

Vicky kept to herself and didn't bother him. He tried to be nice and strike up conversation a couple of times, but she just ignored him. His usual 'luck' with the ladies. At least she didn't make any trouble for him.

He was going over his studies one day when he spotted movement outside his window by the pool.

It was Vicky. She had on a bright orange bikini, showing off her lean figure with wide hips and voluptuous breasts. Josh had never seen such a display of feminine beauty with his own eyes in person before, only on the porn websites he frequented.

Vicky set down a towel on one of the lounge chairs by the pool and stretched her body. She had to work out a lot, she was probably a cheerleader, Josh thought.

She jumped deep into the pool, the water enveloping her body. She swam under the water across the pool, towards Josh's window. Her upper body leaped out of the water, she held onto the edge of the pool as she breathed in and out.

Josh stared at droplets of water streaming down her chest, his member rising to attention at the sight.

Her long blond hair appeared almost brown when wet, her plump lips parted causing some of the water droplets to slide into her mouth. He examined her deep blue eyes as they met his...

Shit.

Josh quickly ducked under his window, his hard cock straining against the front of his pants.

Shit, shit, shit. He was breathing heavily, panic setting in.

Maybe she didn't notice. She was just looking in his general direction, nothing more. It was just a coincidence, surely.

The top of his head slowly rose to look out of the window again.

She wasn't in the water anymore. Oh no, busted. Wait, there she was, lying on her towel, sunbathing. She didn't notice him spying on her. Close one.

His breathing returned to normal. Josh admired her body for a moment and then reluctantly went back to his studies.

Thoughts of Vicky and her body invaded his mind and refused to leave. He tried to persevere and focus on his studying.

It was futile.

He shut his book for today and went to take a long steamy shower, thinking of Vicky.

Later that day, while eating his dinner in the living room, he overheard Vicky loudly talking on the phone.

"Yea the house is free but you can't come over... Mom left this creep here to watch over me, the bitch..."

Josh perked up at her mentioning him.

Vicky entered the living room and stopped when she noticed him. She leaned on the wall looking at him.

"Yea... A fuckin' pervert, I saw him ogling me in the pool today..."

Oh no. So she did notice him.

Josh blushed and sank deeper into the couch cushions. Pretending to not see or hear her, too embarrassed to deal with the situation head on.

Vicky laughed at him and continued speaking on the phone, "Yea probably... A virgin creep pervert weirdo and I have to live with him for the summer..."

She leaned away from the wall and walked off deeper into the house until Josh couldn't hear her anymore.

Finally alone, he calmed down and considered what to do.

It wasn't like she could do anything about it, it isn't illegal to look at people swimming. She didn't have any proof he was ogling her either, he could've just randomly looked out of the window when she came up.

His reaction to her phone-call made it quite obvious she was right though.

Would she tell Ms. Edwards about this? Josh didn't want to lose his job at the coffee shop, it was the perfect distance between campus and the dorms.

Would she even believe her problematic daughter though? He could easily deny it and Ms. Edwards definitely trusted him more than her daughter. Still, Josh would prefer if Ms. Edwards didn't hear about this.

He would have to confront Vicky and explain this whole thing as some sort of misunderstanding, maybe make amends somehow.

Damn it.

The next morning Josh made an extra plate of blueberry pancakes with whipped cream for Vicky and brought it up to her room.

"What do you want?" she replied to his knock, muffled by the closed door.

"Good morning, I-uh, brought you some breakfast," he explained over the door.

There was a pause for a moment.

"French toast?" she asked.

"No, blueberry pancakes."

Another pause.

"Okay, come in," she decided.

He entered her room and looked around where to place the plate of food.

Her walls were covered in posters, everything from boy-bands to fashion models. The wallpaper was salmon pink with a palm leaf pattern. The furniture all white with pink highlights. A stereotypical room of a girl her age.

Vicky was resting on her bed with a phone in her hands, dressed only in a short green top with yellow lace panties and dirty white socks. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts almost spilling out of her top.

He blushed and looked away. He didn't need to be called a pervert again.

"You can set it over there," she said and pointed to a set of drawers by the window.

Josh set the plate down and turned to leave, all his courage for the confrontation already having left him.

"Why did you make me breakfast?" she asked before he could escape.

"I-uh, wanted to-uh set the record straight. You know about the ogl-looking situation, that you talked about on the phone yesterday. I didn't mean to l-look at you and-I'm sorry if it upset you in any way," he stressfully explained, using way too many hand motions to keep his hands from shaking.

She was silent, a calculating expression on her face as she examined him.

He looked back at her. He couldn't help it and sneaked a peek at her chest, the outline of her erect nipples was visible under the cloth. Blushing, he looked at the floor again.

"I-just don't want any bad blood between us. You know?" he commented with an embarrassed laugh and scratched his scalp.

She didn't respond and returned to clicking away at her phone.

"So-uh enjoy," he said and left the room.

Josh leaned on the outside of her door and breathed out, calming himself down. He hoped that'll be enough and she won't mention him ogling her to Ms. Edwards.

Over the next couple of days Vicky started to be less distant with Josh. She replied to his greetings when they passed each other and didn't instantly leave the room when he came in anymore.

Soon she also started to join him in the kitchen every morning, forcing Josh to make her breakfast from now on. He didn't mind having to make extra food, as she was always scarcely dressed in the mornings, giving him ample time to get to know her every curve.

After taking a shower, he once found her panties, hanging on the rim of the laundry basket. Turning the water off and stepping out of the shower, he picked them up.

They were red with a lot of lace and an intricate floral pattern. He noticed a stain on the front. He started to move them up to his face to sniff them, he realized what he was doing and stopped himself. He was just horny, but he wasn't a pervert, was he?

A knock on the door startled him.

What? Did she know what he was doing? He started panicking and threw the panties away from his hands.

"I need to use the bathroom," Vicky said and knocked on the door again.

"C-Can't you just use the downstairs bathroom?" he asked, quickly throwing on his clothes.

"There's no more toiler paper there," she replied and banged on the door again. "C'mon i need to go, what's taking so long."

"Just a moment," he said and finished putting on his clothes. He picked up his towel and turned to open the door, but stopped. He looked back at the panties he left lying in the sink. He took them and stuffed them into his back pocket without thinking.

"There you go," he said as left the bathroom, letting Vicky in.

"Finally," she sighed and closed the bathroom doors behind her.

Making his way back to his room he took out the panties from his back pocket. He paused and looked around, as if Vicky was somehow in his room standing behind him. The coast was clear.

He examined the floral pattern once more and this time pressed the panties to his nose, taking in Vicky's scent. It was intoxicating. This was the closest he ever got to a girl's private parts.

After a moment he withdrew the panties from his face. He felt naughty, his dick hard as a rock. He hid the panties in his sock drawer.

Later that afternoon he was sitting in the armchair in the living room, reading a book about the French revolution with some documentary about animals playing in the background, when Vicky entered the room and sat down on the couch.

"Can I change the channel or are you capable of reading and paying attention to a documentary about penguins at the same time?" Vicky asked cheerfully with an uncharacteristic smile.

"Uh-Yeah sure, change the channel, it was just background noise for me," Josh replied and returned her smile.

"Great," she said and changed the channel to a music station and took out her phone.

The sounds of the latest hits of the summer were a little distracting, but Josh managed to ignore it and focus on his book.

Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed that Vicky wasn't staring into her phone, or at the TV, no, she was intently staring at him.

He hoped she didn't notice the missing panties and continued to reading, turning the page.

She kept staring though, she turned her head, still looking at him.

Josh couldn't take it anymore and lowered his book, meeting her gaze.

He noticed she was just in her bikini, with a see-through sun dress over it, causing him to blush.

"W-What is it?" he asked.

"Nothing, just, what're you reading?" Vicky asked.

"Oh, it's about the French revolution in 1789, I need it for my exams," Josh explained and squirmed in his seat, trying to hide his hardening member as he remembered her sweet scent.

"Is that the one with the guillotine and all the beheading?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, that's the one," he said and returned to reading.

"Hmm," she mumbled and picked up her phone again.

He cursed himself for being so shy, she clearly tried to talk with him. He wanted to get friendlier with her, but he just... couldn't. Not only because he was clueless around girls, but also because of her disarming beauty. He just wasn't able to hold it together long enough to engage with her.

After a moment of reading, he spotted her looking at him again, he decided to just ignore her this time, hoping she would initiate conversation again.

She stood up and stretched her body, looking out the window above him outside.

"It's sunny out today, um, would you-uh," she started saying hesitantly, completely out of character. "Would you help me a little?" Vicky asked.

Josh lowered his book again and looked at her, her breasts jiggled as she ended her stretching.

"Yeah, whatchu need?" he asked, trying to act cool.

"Could you apply sunscreen to my back? I can't reach there and I fell asleep last time and got sunburned."

He was stunned from her question, the sound of his book hitting the floor woke him up from his daze.

"Uh-Y-Yeah, sure, if you want," he replied, blushing all over. Any attempts to act cool gone out the window.

"Great, c'mon," Vicky said and made her way outside.

Josh quickly got up and hurried behind her.

She picked up her towel and sunscreen, as she continued outside with Josh in tow. Vicky bent over the lounge chair outside, as she stretched her towel over it, giving him a nice look at her bubble butt.

Josh just stared, realizing his mouth was open, he quickly closed it.

The sunscreen cap came off as she started to squeeze out the cream and spread it all over her body, the only spot left without it was her back. She laid belly-down on the lounge chair.

"Please," she said and raised the sunscreen bottle toward him.

He picked it up and hovered over her back. Thankfully she couldn't see his hands shaking, or the tent in his pants.

Josh squeezed out the sunscreen on her back, the white viscous liquid sliding down her body into a puddle on her lower back.

He leaned over her and started gently spreading the cream on her back. He moved slowly, wanting to make the experience last as long as possible.

His hands slid up her back and grazed the string of her bikini, causing him to stop. She didn't react at all though, so he proceeded to spread the sunscreen on her upper back and shoulders, even though those were covered already.

He kept going for at least five minutes, reapplying the sunscreen multiple times.

Her laugh made him pause. "I think I'm all covered now, thanks," she said.

"O-Okay, no problem, call out if you need something else, anything," he said and placed the now almost empty bottle of sunscreen on the ground next to the lounge chair.

"I sure will," he heard her say as he made his way back inside.

He left his book lying on the floor of the living room and continued upstairs to his room, locking himself in, finally alone and able to take care of his erect cock.

The next day in the evening, Vicky joined him in the living room, while he was watching the TV.

"Hey, what're you watching?" she asked as she slumped on the couch next to him.

"Raiders of the Lost Ark," he replied. Now more confident being around her.

"Neat," she commented as she settled into a more comfortable position, lying down and stretching her legs, placing her feet on his lap.

Josh blushed and struggled not to get hard from her touch during the movie.

They laughed along and enjoyed the movie together. Josh fell in love with the sound of her laughter and the genuine smile she gave him.

Did he have a chance with her? He was always the nerdy type, never brave enough to strike up conversations with girls, that's probably why he was still a virgin at the age of twenty-one.

As the credits rolled Vicky initiated conversation.

"Love that movie," she said.

"Y-Yeah me too, they don't make them like this anymore," he replied.

"We should spend time like this together more," she said and smiled at him. "It's almost like we're dating." She started laughing and patted his shoulder, prompting him to join in too. Was the idea of them together that ridiculous?

slameks
slameks
190 Followers