Dominated By Younger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still some of my cum that must have gotten below her bra and over the rest of her tits, not a lot but there was still some there but I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect, hard nipples.

"Clean the rest of it." She ordered.

"I need to get more tissue." I told her but before I had a chance to go, she shouted.

"No!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Clean it off, with your tongue." She suddenly whispered in a seductive tone.

"You want me to..." I asked before she interrupted me again.

"I want you to clean your cum off of my tits with your tongue!" She said firmly.

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was so fucking turned on by having my sister take this dominant tone with me.

Without thinking, I leaned down and stuck out my tongue. In a second, I was pushing my wet tongue against her soft skin. Instantly I tasted my own cum, the first time I have ever tasted it and I took a long lick.

Moving my head back down I took another lick and then I felt Sophie's hand on the back of my head.

"You got some on my nipple." She said and with a slight push moved my head over.

Sticking out my tongue, I suddenly found myself licking my sister's nipple. Taking it into my mouth I gave it a little suck, I was in absolute heaven.

"Mmmm that's nice brother." She moaned as I carried on licking and sucking on her nipple, the taste of cum was now gone but I wasn't about to stop.

For a few minutes I kept on sucking while Sophie was lightly moaning and holding my head into her chest.

"That's enough." She finally said and I begrudgingly moved my head away.

Looking down, my hard cock was at full alert and pointing at her.

"You're so embarrassing." She said with a laugh and she stood up and walked away. Leaving me standing there, humiliated and in shock as to what just happened.

Grabbing my clothes, I put them back on and tried to watch the movie but I couldn't focus. I had to go upstairs and have another wank thinking of what just happened, thinking of Sophie's perfect tits.

CHAPTER 5

The next few days Sophie acted like nothing had happened. Every time I saw her, she gave no hint as to what had gone on. Even when she caught me staring at her she would flinch. I couldn't figure out what was going on and it was killing me.

It wasn't until a few nights after than I was in for another shock.

Coming home after having an all-day gaming session with my mates, my mum and dad were both out but Terry's car was here.

As soon as I was through the door, I could hear the obvious sound of sex coming from upstairs. Sophie's moans, the sound of skin slapping skin. Instantly I was hard and knew I needed to see.

Creeping upstairs, I was surprised when I realised the noises weren't coming from Sophie's room, but my own.

Was Sophie having sex in my room?!

Walking over, the door was wide open and the first thing I saw was Sophie facing me.

"Just in tiiimmmeeee!" She moaned whilst smiling at me.

Sophie was on her hands and knees, completely naked whilst Terry was behind fucking her.

"We thought it was about time someone had sex in this room, since you aren't man enough to." Terry said with a laugh, as his fucking seemed to get harder and harder.

I couldn't say anything, here I stood with these two humiliating me as they fucked on my bed.

"Sit on the chair!" Sophie moaned out.

Walking into the room, my hard cock pressing in my trousers as I sat down and watched these two beautiful people fucking.

The raw, animalistic noises coming from them both was making me desperate to touch myself. Without meaning to, my hand went over my cock in my trousers but Sophie quickly shouted.

"No! You're just watching!"

Straight away my hand moved and I carried on watching this scene.

"You like watching me getting fucked?" Sophie moaned out. My eyes darting from her swinging tits and her beautiful face.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"I can't believe you get off to your sister getting fucked on your bed!" Terry laughed spanking my sister's arse.

My face burned red with embarrassment which just enhanced my horniness.

"Are you going to cum in me baby?" Sophie moaned out.

"Soon!" Terry moaned properly fucking Sophie now.

"Then Chris is going to clean it up." Sophie suddenly blurted out making my eyes shoot wide open in shock.

Clearly seeing my shock, Sophie moaned out.

"You're going to clean all of Terry's cum from my pussy like a good bitch aren't you brother?"

"I...I.... I don't know." I replied overwhelmed by all of this.

"You don't need to know, you're just going to do it!" Terry grunted out and I knew he was filling the inside of my sister's pussy with his cum.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" Sophie moaned in pleasure.

I nearly came in my pants as I watched my sister moaning around Terry's cock filling her with cum. When he pulled out, I saw his wet, still hard cock and I almost started to drool.

"Told you he likes men as well." Sophie laughed.

"I could've guessed that before." Terry laughed back.

Then Sophie spun around, lay on her back and spread her legs. For the first time in my life, I was seeing a woman's pussy, it was so smooth, so beautiful and leaking with cum.

"Get naked and then come and clean my cunt brother." Sophie said looked at me, she was up on her elbows as her big tits would've covered her face.

My submissive side kicked in and without thinking I stood up, and, undressing so I was completely naked in front of these two, I walked over to the bed. Looking at Terry who was smiling back at me I marvelled over his toned body.

Climbing onto the bed, I grew closer and closer to Sophie's wet and used pussy. One of her fingers was tracing around her lips, spreading the cum all around.

As I moved past her toned, smooth legs, I was only inches from her pussy when she placed her finger on my forehead and said to me.

"Do you want to eat all of Terry's cum out of my cunt?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered back, feeling like this was all a dream and not really happening.

Then Sophie's finger dived deep inside of her soaked pussy and I watched for a few seconds as she fingered herself before bringing it back out. Her finger was coating in cum and she moaned out.

"Suck it clean."

Not arguing, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around her finger, tasting another man's cum. I swirled my tongue around the finger and sucked on it as though it was a cock. Letting out a quiet moan as I did so.

"Such a little bitch." Sophie moaned.

When she pulled her finger out from my mouth, I looked at her and she said, "You know when you do this, you officially are my own personal toy. You have no say in whatever I tell you to do."

"I understand." I said as though in a trance.

"You want to be my brother slave?" She said tracing her finger around her wet pussy once more.

"Yes." I said, my hard cock desperate for attention.

"Lick my cum filled cunt then." Sophie ordered.

This was it. I knew when Sophie made me cum that was a sort of incest, but this was definitely incest. But I didn't care.

Sticking out my tongue, I pushed my head forward and slowly dragged my wet tongue from the bottom of her pussy, up along one of her lips and back down the other side. Tasting Terry's delicious cum and smelling her sweet pussy. For a few minutes I traced around her pussy lips, making sure to get every drop of cum and wanting to savour this moment.

I almost forgot where I was, I was so focused on the delicious pussy and cum on my tongue.

After all of the cum from my sisters lips was gone, I took one long lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way up the centre until I flicked her swollen clit.

"Mmmmm good boy." Sophie moaned running her hand through my hair.

"I can't believe he's actually doing it, what a pussy." Terry laughed which just made me moan into my sister's pussy.

I forced my tongue deep inside of her hole and scooped up as much cum as possible before swallowing it all down. Savouring the delicious taste.

Over and over, I would lick around and in her hole, getting a mix of her pussy and Terry's cum. I would then move up and flick her clit with my tongue which would force Sophie's legs to twitch.

"He's good for a first time." Sophie moaned out.

Then I felt a pair of hands on my arse cheeks.

"He's so smooth, not a single hair." Terry said as he parted my arse cheeks.

I didn't know what to do, having Terry inspect my arsehole but I sure wasn't going to stop licking Sophie's pussy.

I kept licking Sophie's clit over and over, sucking it into my mouth and making her moan louder and louder.

"Do you want to make your sister cum?" She moaned out.

"Yes." I said between licks.

"You want your younger sister who now owns you to cum from your tongue?" She moaned again, seemingly as turned on by the incest as I am.

"Yes please." I moaned back while Terry carried on grabbing my arse. When he spanked me it sent another wave of pleasure through me, I felt so pathetic and small with these two and I loved it.

"Keep licking my clit, make your sister cum you fucking loser!" Sophie moaned.

Her breathing was getting heavy and her moans were louder. When her thighs tightened around my head, I felt like I was in the most perfect position I could imagine.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon!" Sophie moaned.

"You're about to cum from your older brother licking your cum filled cunt! So hot!" Terry moaned spanking me again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Sophie moaned louder and louder. Her grip on my hair got tight so it hurt and finally I was rewarded with her cum.

"Fuuuckkk yeessss!!!" She screamed as her legs tightened around me and started to spasm.

I lapped up all of her cum from her pussy and still got the sweet taste of cum as her breathing slowly came back to normal.

"Fuck, Chris you're such a sicko making your sister cum." Sophie moaned out pushing my head away.

I sat up and my cock was aching beneath me, when Sophie looked, she smiled at me.

"Does my slave brother want to cum?" She asked.

"Yes please." I pathetically replied.

Suddenly her hand gripped onto my cock, not moving, just holding it tight.

"I can't believe you have such a big cock and you're still so pathetic." She said squeezing my cock.

The humiliation, the horniness, it was all too much! Without being able to stop I once again fired cum all over my sister's chest.

"Fuuuuckk!!" I moaned out, she wasn't even wanking my cock and my humiliation made me cum once more.

"Fucking hell Chris again?!" She laughed at me.

"Jesus I've never seen anyone cum that easily!" Terry laughed from behind me.

"I'm sooorryyy." I moaned out as Sophie kept her hand on my cock, milking the last of my cum out of it.

Raising her hand, she put it in front of my face and said, "You know what to do."

Without even thinking of arguing, I stuck out my tongue and began to lick all of my cum off of her hand. After her hand was clean, she pulled me to her tits and again I began to lick the huge amount of my cum off of her.

"Mmmm." I moaned as once again I tasted my own cum.

Licking her nipples again, I ran my tongue all over her body and made sure to get every last bit of my cum from her.

"Right get out. I'll let you know when I next need something." Sophie said bluntly.

Awkwardly, I stood up and turned around to see Terry smiling back at me. When I walked past him, I felt a firm slap on my arse cheek which made me whimper a little before leaving.

Getting back into my clothes, I left myroom. I can't believe what just happened! I just licked my first pussy, I just tasted another man's cum! This was fucking amazing!!

CHAPTER 6

The rest of the night my mind was spinning, I eventually managed to fall asleep but all of my dreams were filled with Sophie.

For the next week, Sophie was normal with me when our mum and dad were around. Whenever they were out or at work, she would become the boss again.

She made me make her drinks, make her food, clean her room, I even had to wash her clothes once. When we were alone, I was completely her slave and although nothing else sexual had happened, her dominance turned me on massively.

It wasn't until the next Friday, when our parents had just said bye; they were going away for the weekend with a few of their friends. When the door closed, Sophie was standing next to me with an evil grin on her face.

"What?" I nervously asked.

"I have some plans for tonight." She said.

"What plans?" I asked worried.

"You'll find out, why don't you go and make us some dinner first?" She asked, although I knew it was an order and not a question.

After I cooked, we sat down together at the dinner table and ate when she started to talk.

"You know, when you first caught me and Terry I had no intention on any of this." She said, "Then when I saw that you had wanked afterwards I was actually kind of disgusted."

That last sentence made me hang my head in shame.

"Then, I got turned on. Knowing that my loser older brother was that desperate that he would wank over his little sister. The power I could have over you just turned me on more." She continued, "And to be honest, I wasn't actually planning on doing anything sexual with you, just having you as a slave around the house was going to be nice."

"W-what changed?" I asked, curious as to how we got here.

"Well, when I felt your cock and realised how big you were. It changed to a purely sexual thing for me. Then I read your internet history and saw you liked men as well." She said with a laugh.

"I- I don't know if I like men." I nervously replied.

"You seemed to like eating Terry's cum out of my cunt." She laughed back, "But that doesn't matter. What matters is what we are going to do tonight!"

This perked my ears up, I was definitely eager to have more sexual interactions with her.

"We're going to fuck." She said bluntly.

OH MY GOD! I was going to lose my virginity! And in my sick mind I was even more excited that it was with my sister!

"Really?!" I asked way to eagerly.

"Yep, now you wash up and meet me in my bedroom." Sophie said standing up and leaving.

Faster than ever before I cleaned all of the dishes, not believing I am actually about to lose my virginity.

Rushing upstairs, I was amazed to see my sister standing in a black thong and nothing else. Her perfect tits right in front of me, something that not long ago I never expected to see.

"Get in here." She ordered firmly.

Not speaking, I went into the room and closed the door and then watched as Sophie sat on her bed.

"Take your clothes off and come and lick my tits." She ordered.

In an instant I was naked with my hard cock eager to what was about to happen. Rushing over to her, I took her nipple into my mouth and started licking and sucking on it, giving them a little nibble that Sophie started to moan over.

"Get on your knees." She ordered.

Straight away I was down and between her legs which she spread, staring at her thong she whispered.

"Take my thong off."

Pulling them down, once again I was staring at her perfect, smooth pussy. Knowing it wouldn't be long until I am inside of her was driving me wild.

"Lick my cunt now slave." Sophie ordered.

Leaning forward, I ran my tongue all over her pussy lips, wanting to tease her and get her more and more turned on.

"Mmmm good boy, lick my clit!" She firmly told me.

Moving my mouth up, I began to massage her throbbing clit with my tongue, forcing her legs to twitch around me as her moans got louder and louder.

Hearing my own younger sister moaning because of me tasting her delicious pussy was driving me crazy! I needed her and I needed her now!

"That's enough, get on the bed." Sophie ordered.

This is it, finally!!

Jumping onto the bed, I lay down and expected she wanted to be in charge and ride me, which I was happy with.

"No, on your hands and knees." She said.

Looking up, Sophie was standing there with her arms crossed over her big tits.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not really understanding what she wanted.

"On your hands and knees!" She repeated in an annoyed tone.

"How can we fuck if I'm on my hands and knees?" I asked, still confused.

"I should correct myself, I am going to be fucking YOU!" She said with a grin.

"What?!" I almost shouted.

"I bought a strap on. Terry is too much of a man to let me fuck him. But a little pussy like you will let me, won't you?" She said.

My head was spinning, was this actually going to happen? Does my sister actually want to fuck me with a strap on?

While my head was thinking, it appeared that my mouth had a mind of it's own when I stuttered out. "Okay."

"Good boy, get on your hands and knees." She ordered again.

Fuck it, I want this, why not? I turned around and got onto my hands and knees, arching my back so my arse was in the air. I turned my head and saw Sophie going into a cupboard and pulling out her strap on.

The cock on it looked big, at least 6 inches and dark black.

I watched silently as she put it on and lubed it up.

Walking over to me I turned my head and waited for it to start.

"You do have the arse of a girl, I bet you're going to love this aren't you, you little slut?" Sophie asked spanking me.

"Y-yes." I stuttered out, I couldn't lie, my cock was rock hard and leaking precum as I waited for it.

I could feel here rubbing the plastic cock all over my hole, spreading lube all around me.

"Mmm you dirty little whore, I'm about to fuck you so hard." She moaned.

Then I felt her line the tip of the dildo to my arse, bracing myself I felt her slowly pushing it forward.

"Fuuckk, I don't think it'll fit." I moaned out as my arse was refusing its entry.

"Just relax bitch, you can take my cock." She moaned back to me.

Gritting my teeth, I let Sophie push again. Then I felt it, the tip slipped inside of me.

"Shiiitt." I moaned back in pain as I felt my arse stretching around this plastic cock.

"Oh yeeah. Look at your little hole opening up for me." Sophie said behind whilst one of her hands rubbed my arse cheek.

Keeping my eyes closed and trying to breathe through the pain, I felt Sophie pushing the strap on deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt like my insides were completely full and my arse was tightly wrapped around the dildo.

"There we go, I'm all the way in." Sophie moaned as I felt her skin touching mine.

"Fuuuuuckkkk." I gasped out, feeling the dildo in my stomach.

"You're such a pathetic little slut!" Sophie shouted and then slapped my arse.

"Yes Mistress!!" I shouted.

"Fucking whore!" Sophie shouted as she thrust herself into me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned feeling it going deeper.

After a few minutes, Sophie said, "Ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes Mistress." I weakly moaned back, determined to take her cock like a good slut.

"Good whore." Sophie moaned.

Then I felt her slowly pulling back, my arsehole stretching as it wrapped around the moving cock. When I thought she was nearly out she started to push back in, yet again the feeling of being full came back.

After a few minutes, Sophie started to pick up her pace of fucking my arse. My body was reacting amazingly to it.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned back.

"You like that you fucking slut?!" She shouted spanking me.

"Yes! I love you fucking my arse!" I shouted.

"You like your sister fucking your pathetic arse?" She asked fucking me faster and faster.

"Yes sister! Please fuck your older brother's stupid slutty arsehole!!" I moaned pushing myself back onto her cock.

Faster and faster, she was fucking me. Her skin would slap against mine.

"OOOHHHH!!" I shouted as the air was pushed from my lungs.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't knoooooowwwww!" I shouted as she seemed to keep hitting a spot in me that felt fucking amazing!