Dominated By Younger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm you like that brother?" Sophie moaned as she kept fucking me.

"I... Fucking.... Love ittttt!!" I moaned as she hit the spot over and over.

I could feel my arsehole clenching around the cock as she fucked me. My own sister destroying my arsehole.

"I'm going to fuck you all the time now you're my little whore!" Sophie moaned.

"Yes! You can fuck me whenever you want!" I moaned back.

I could feel something building up in me, it was like I was going to cum but I haven't even touched my cock.

SPANK!

"You like that you fucking slut?!" Sophie shouted.

"FUUUUUCCKKK MEEEEEE!!!" I screamed as suddenly my cock erupted and load after load of cum shot out of me onto the bed sheets.

"You fucking whore!!" Sophie moaned as she carried on fucking me throughout my orgasm.

It was the best fucking orgasm of my life, my entire body was shaking and the pure pleasure coming from my arse was intense!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I kept panting as Sophie carried on fucking me.

"I can't believe you just came from me fucking you, you're going to love it when Terry fucks you." Sophie moaned.

Then I felt the cock disappear from my arse and I felt empty, gaped.

"I'm so fucking wet! Come and lick my pussy now!" Sophie ordered.

I turned around and saw her stood there, the strap on was on the ground and her legs were spread.

Moving underneath her, Sophie pushed one leg up onto the bed and I moved my tongue to her clit. I was directly underneath her and could get a perfect view of her pussy and tits.

Licking her pussy, she was so delicious and wet. As my tongue flicked her clit her hands were running through my hair.

"I can't believe how hot it is fucking you. I'm going to do that all the time." She moaned.

"Mmmmm." I agreed, not wanting to go away from her pussy.

"Fuuuuckkkk!!" She screamed gripping my hair as her pussy came all over my face.

After that, she pushed me away and sat down on my chair. Panting for air she managed to speak.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing."

"I know." I said sitting back down, "Although, I thought I would get to fuck you."

"Good one, only Terry gets that." She said with a laugh, just humiliating me more, "You should probably clean up your cum."

Then I watched as she stood up and left.

Looking at my bed, there was more cum than I have ever produced in my life on my bed.

I couldn't help but wonder, what would Terry's cock feel like in me?

The End