Dominated Daughter

Story Info
Daddy Daughter Erotica.
5.1k words
3.58
12.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you're eighteen now, Jennifer!" My mom put her hand on mine and patted it. "I'm so proud of the woman you've turned into."

She sobbed back a couple of tears and then looked over at my dad. I followed her gaze.

Dad sat opposite me, wearing a menacing black suit. His eyes were stern and loveless and locked on me. He had been looking at me like that for a few weeks now and I had absolutely no idea why, but I didn't like it. Not one bit. I gave him a reassuring and nervous smile.

Dad put his elbows on the table and leaned forward. He spoke slowly and quietly but in a voice that was so deep it was impossible not to hear it amongst all the restaurant fanfare.

"Your life is going to change completely now that you're a woman."

Something about the way my dad said that scared me, as if it was a warning instead of fatherly advice. I gulped and looked down at the table and the napkin I was clenching in my lap.

I looked up a moment later with an innocent eighteen year old smile. "Don't be so dramatic daddy, I'll be fine."

Dad stared at me and smirked and then leaned back in his seat, laughing and looking around the restaurant. "You have no idea what's coming."

No one said anything after that. Even in the midst of the noisy and busy restaurant, I felt scared and alone, like I was walking through a dark and scary forest in the middle of the night.

I don't know why dad was being so... Well, I don't exactly know what he was being, but shouldn't he have been happy that his little girl, his only child, was eighteen? I mean, it's not like I was one of those sluts I went to school with. I was a good girl who studied hard and stayed pure. Like, I had never even been kissed before!

Mom eventually broke the silence. "Oh, it was on my eighteenth birthday that I met your father."

Mom turned from me over to dad and put her hand on his. "Do you remember sweetie?"

Dad mumbled something without even bothering to look over at his wife, too busy scanning the restaurant for prettier women.

Mom was unphased and looked back over at me. "He was a decade older but we just had so much in common that I fell for him right away. He seemed to know everything about me already and we got married a few months later. The way I felt about him, and the way I still feel today, oh it is just so intense sweetheart, like he has control of my mind or something. I really can't wait for you to experience it, dear."

It took me a moment to realize what she meant. For a moment, I had thought, and it had sounded like, my mom couldn't wait until I loved my dad like she did. But she obviously just meant for me to feel that way about another man... Right?

"Yeah, me either mom. Hopefully the boys at college will be better than the ones at high school."

"Huh?" Mom looked surprised by my comment. She leaned toward me and whispered in a knowing voice. "Well, maybe you have already met the man of your dreams and just don't know it yet. I think you might have. In fact, he might be sitting right in fron-"

"Quiet woman." My dad's voice was furious and sharp.

Mom shut up immediately and looked down at the table, frowning.

Dad looked over at me. "What makes you think you're going to college? Do you think I'm going to pay for you to go fuck a bunch of frat guys? I'll be damned if I let my daughter behave like a slut."

"Daddy..." I didn't even know I was crying until I replied and heard the tears in my voice. "I'm not a slut. Why would you say that? Can't you just be nice to me on my birthday? Please."

"I've been nice enough to you already. Who do you think has been caring and providing for you the last eighteen years? Her?"

Dad nodded at mom. "Pfffft, she doesn't even work. No, it's because of my generosity and nothing else that you're still alive. If you had of been born in China, your father would have drowned you, you know that? Would you have liked that? Would that have been nice?"

I cried harder. "No, daddy. Of course not."

"Stop crying." Dad commanded. "Stop it!"

He slammed his fist on the table. The restaurant suddenly turned quiet and, even though my eyes were closed and teary, I knew that everyone there was staring at us.

I cried more and more. "I'm sorry daddy. I can't stop it."

"Well you know what?" Dad leaned over the table. "I'm done being nice. It's time to go."

I opened my eyes to see dad push his chair out and stand up. He looked at mom and nodded at me. "Get her."

Mom got out of her chair and came around behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and helped me out of the chair. "It's alright sweetie." She whispered to me and rubbed my shoulders. "His anger will pass soon enough."

"What are you looking at!?" Dad screamed at one of the waiters on his way out.

Mom and I stopped at the counter to pay. Mom smiled at the worker and handed them her card. "Thank you. Dinner was lovely."

I had no idea how she was acting so normal and casual. Dad had just ruined my birthday dinner before our food had even come out.

Mom led me out to the car. Dad was sitting in the front passenger seat, fuming, his eyes on the road. Mom opened the back door for me and helped me inside and then moved to the driver's side. She hopped in and dad handed her the car keys.

"You're driving. I'm going to sit back there and teach our spoiled little girl a thing or two about being an adult."

"Okay dear." Mom took the keys and leaned over to kiss dad.

Dad got out of the car before mom could kiss him and came around to sit in the back with me. Mom started the car and pulled out.

"Get over here." Dad didn't look at me when he spoke.

There was only the middle seat between us and I didn't know where he wanted me to go. "Huh?"

"Get over here now!" Dad turned to me and grabbed the straps on my dress and pulled me toward him.

I moved as quickly as I could to show him that I was complying and that he didn't need to be so rough but it didn't help at all.

Dad shuffled into the middle seat and threw me over his lap so my stomach was on the top of his thighs. He spanked me. Hard. I screamed and jerked but couldn't get out of his grip.

"You spoiled little bitch." Dad said and spanked me again. "You spoiled little whore. Look at this!"

Dad pulled my dress up over my arse. "Look how short this is, you slut!"

He spanked me again and again and again. I screamed again and again and again.

Dad stopped spanking me and grabbed a handful of my hair. He pulled my face up by it. "Are you proud of yourself? Walking around like a whore? Showing everyone how bad of a father I am for raising a little skank?"

"I'm not a whore daddy." I managed to say between cries.

Dad didn't listen. He let go of my hair and my face fell onto the backseat.

"Look at these panties. Black lace. Slut panties. Where did you get these?"

"Mom got them for me for my birthday today!"

Dad scoffed and started to pull my dress straps off my shoulders. "Well, let's see the rest of the outfit then."

"No daddy!" I screamed and cried. "Please stop."

Dad ripped the dress, threw it off over my head and rolled me onto my back. I hugged my chest to hide my boobs. Dad grabbed my arms and tried to pull them apart. I resisted and screamed.

"Come on, you wore such slutty underwear because you want to show them off like the little whore you are, so them show off!"

"Mom!" I screamed. "Mommy, help me."

"Do what your father says sweetheart." Mom said in a completely casual and normal voice. "You do owe him an apology for your behavior tonight."

I looked up at the rearview mirror. Mom didn't even bother to look back at me, just kept driving. I couldn't believe it. I gave up and let dad pull my arms apart. In the window, I saw my reflection - ruined makeup dripping down my face, crazy hair all frizzed up, wearing nothing but my bra, panties and high heels.

Dad felt my chest up and then ran his hands down along my stomach toward my panties. "I wonder how many boys you've let in here." He said as his hands reached my panties.

"None," I cried, although I knew my pleas were hopeless.

Despite everything that had happened on this car trip, I still didn't expect what happened next. Dad slipped his hand into my panties and plunged a finger inside my virgin sex.

I screamed and jolted my torso up off the carseat. Dad's other hand pushed down on my stomach and held me in place while his finger moved around inside me.

"God, you even feel like a slut." He looked right at me as he spoke.

I closed my eyes and cried. "I'm not a slut daddy, I'm a virgin."

Even though I hated him at that moment, I still wanted him to believe me. It was like I hated my dad thinking I was a slut more than I hated what he was doing to me.

Dad pulled his hand out of my panties and sucked his finger. "Don't taste like a virgin."

He put his hand between my legs and rubbed my panties right where my pussy was. "Look at how wet you are."

I hadn't noticed until that moment but my panties were soaked. This revelation was so startling that I stopped crying and just lay there, almost enjoying dad's palm going around and around my pussy.

I felt the car pull into the driveway. Dad let go of me and I crawled up onto my butt and put my back against the door. I picked my tattered dress up and used it to cover my body. Dad ripped it out of my hands, shook his head and threw it on the ground between the front and back seats.

Mom stopped the car. "We're home." She said in a cheerful voice.

Dad nodded for me to get out of the car. I opened the door and felt the freezing night air attack my exposed body. I didn't want to face that cold - would have rathered stay in the backseat with dad - but knew I had to get inside.

I hopped out and almost fell over. My legs were shaky and felt like they were made out of jelly. Mom came over and put her hands around me and escorted me to the front door just as she had escorted me out of the restaurant.

Dad unlocked the front door and gestured for me to enter. I stepped past him, inside the dark house. Dad pushed me forward.

"Go to your room young lady. Your mother and I will be there in a moment to discuss your future."

I gulped and moved into the dark hall. My home had never looked so menacing. I wanted to run away but had nowhere to go. No family. No friends. Nothing but my mom and dad.

I made it to my room, turned the light on and crawled into bed. I was so cold but I didn't even have the energy to get under the covers. For the first time ever, the significance of not having a window in my bedroom hit me. Had mom and dad made it like that on purpose? They had always told me it was just a quirk that added character to the house but now I wasn't so sure...

I heard mom and dad speaking down the hall. I couldn't make out what they were saying though until they started down the hall and stopped in front of my door.

"Alright," my mom said, "I'll go get the chains."

I heard mom's footsteps retreat as dad opened the door. I was facing that way and our eyes met immediately. Mine teary, his sharp and predatory.

Dad walked over to my bed. He stopped at the edge, undid his fly and pulled his cock out. My mouth dropped open in an O and my gaze alternated between my dad's thing and his eyes. His cock got harder with each second and rose up like a video of a flower in time lapse. It was the only cock I had ever seen in my whole life and made butterflies fly around my stomach. I felt my mouth salivating like a dog watching its dinner being made and felt my panties go from damp to drenched.

"This," dad gestured at his big hard thing - his cock - "is why you were born and you will serve it like the God that it is, for without it you never would have been created."

I hadn't even realized that, while dad was talking, I had been getting up on my knees, growing taller and stronger like the cock I couldn't help but stare at.

Dad looked down at me. "Do you understand?"

I nodded, looking up at dad and then down at his dick.

"Good," dad said, "now suck it you filthy little slut."

I nodded faster than before and licked my lips. There was so much spit in my mouth that some of it dripped out onto the bed. I moved over to the edge of the bed and reached for dad's thing.

Mom walked in before I could grab it and dad stepped away from the bed. I almost fell off as I reached for it.

"Uh-uh."Dad pushed my forehead back and looked over at mom.

Mom held a collection of locks, shackles and chains. She put them all down on my dresser and looked over at my dad.

"There you go." Mom said. "I'm going to get started on the door lock."

"Uh-uh." Dad said. "I want you to tie her up first."

Dad nodded at me, kneeling on the edge of my bed, begging for his cock.

"Okay dear." Mom said and got on her tippy toes to kiss dad.

Dad gave her a peck and then slapped her on the arse to tell her to hurry up and do her job. Mom picked up the leather shackles and metal chains and came over to me, flashing her teeth in a knowing smile.

"You lucky girl." She said. "I can still remember my first time. You're gonna love it. Now, lay back."

Mom put the chains and shackles on the bed and pushed on my shoulders. I went down onto my back and lay there.

"Now, spread your arms and legs out like a starfish." Mom said.

I did as I was told.

"Good girl." Mom said and slid my left wrist through a leather shackle. I watched her pull the shackle tight and attach it to one of the metal chains. Mom bent down beside the bed, pulled the chain taught and attached it to the base of my bed.

I looked up at dad, worried, nervous, scared, thrilled, exhilarated, horny.

Dad leaned on my dresser and stared at me. At my tits in their brand new black lace push up bra, at my exposed stomach, legs and soaking wet panties.

I shuffled my legs in anticipation and turned to watch mom strap my other wrist in place. The leather shackle was tight around my wrist and bit into my skin. The chain pulled on my muscles so it was like I was working out.

Mom finished and moved down to do the same to my ankles.

"Uh-uh," dad said. "Leave her legs unbound."

"Okay dear." Mom said and put the spare chains and shackles on the dresser beside dad. She picked up an industrial door lock and a drill. She looked up at up dad and then over at me with a big smile. "You two have fun. I'm so excited for the both of you."

Neither my dad or me replied, just stared at each other with an intensity I had never experienced. Mom walked toward my door with her tools in hand. Dad stepped away from the dresser and I jerked back, as if there was some kind of forcefield around him. He stopped halfway between my bed and dressed and undid the buttons on his shirt. I bit my lips and watched as more and more of his skin became revealed to me. It was skin that I had seen a hundred times before but it was like I was only just now really seeing it for the first time....And I couldn't wait to have it pressed up against my own skin.

Dad took his shirt off and let it fall on the ground. Then he kicked his shoes off and started on his pants. The fly was already undone and, in only a matter of seconds, my dad was standing at the end of my bed naked. I couldn't believe how much I wanted him. This was the best birthday present I could have ever hoped for!

Dad stepped toward the bed and I instinctively shuffled away from him as far as my restraints would allow, which wasn't much at all. My upper back was just arched off the bed and my legs were pulled up like upside down Vs.

Dad hopped on the bed and crawled toward me. I shivered and felt goosebumps pop up all along my body. My legs slipped and fell down onto the bed, spread wide enough apart for dad to crawl between them.

He reached for my panties and put his fingers in the band. I lifted my butt off the bed so he could take them off but he didn't move them an inch.

"Tell me Jennifer, sweetheart, my only daughter. Do you accept me as your God and creator?"

"I do."

"Do you pledge to dedicate your entire life and being to me or risk facing my vengeful wraith?"

I bit my lips and nodded.

Daddy smiled and slowly slid my black lace panties down my legs. He undressed me elegantly, tickling my thighs with his nails as he went. Dad pulled my panties over my feet and let them fall on the bed.

Dad leaned forward and pushed his face toward my virgin pussy. I shivered with delight and felt myself gush. My entire body was tingling and on edge, every hair standing up, every neuron firing.

Dad stopped with his face only a whisper away from my sex. His eyes darted up to mine and I could feel his breath on my wet sex when he spoke.

"Tell me Jen, with Me as your witness, are you pure and a virgin?"

His breath felt so good that I moaned and shook in my shackles. The chains rattled and tightened as I moved. My feet curled and tensed as dad spoke.

"Yes daddy." I whimpered between moans. "Of course I've stayed celibate for you. I never knew that was what I was doing until tonight. I want you. Oh God daddy, do I want you! To have my virginity, my sex, my love, my being, everything I have and am, yours, completely, for eternity. Please daddy, just take me already. I can't wait any longer!"

Dad smirked and then opened his mouth and licked my virgin sex. I screamed. My butt jolted out of bed towards the roof. My body spasmed and my pussy flooded. It was the most holy experience of my life, the most amazing first kiss a girl could possibly hope for. I had a hard time breathing. My heart was pumping and my head was sweating.

"I want you daddy!" I hollered. "I want you to take me already!"

Daddy sat up and then put his arms down beside my face. He pushed himself toward me so he hovered over me and then shoved his mouth against mine. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, as did his saliva and the juices from between my legs. I didn't know what I was doing - I had never kissed anyone before - and just licked my dad's tongue with my own.

Dad ended the kiss and moved his face away from mine. I lifted my head with my tongue out to try and keep licking his tongue. Dad laughed and put a hand on my shoulder. He moved it down my side, over my stomach and then around my back. He clipped my bra off in one sly movement. He left my bra where it was, untied and resting on my tits, and moved his hand down my back and picked my arse up off the bed. His face moved to my chest and kissed the area between my boobs and shoulders. I flinched, moaned and threw my head back. The chains and shackles pulled on my wrists.

In the background - which may as well have been in Africa, that's how engrossed and focused on my dad that I was - mom attached a lock to my door.

Dad moved his face off my skin and looked down between my legs. He held my arse in the air and then moved his hips forward. In one long, slow and steady rhythm, my dad's penis opened and filled my virgin vagina.

Sensations - good and bad, pain and pleasure - exploded through my body. I screamed as loud as I could. My body flapped around like a fish out of water and the chains rattled against my bed frame.

Dad was kneeling, his back straight, one hand holding my arse and hips in the air while his cock moved through me and his other hand moving up my thigh, over my stomach and under my loose bra.

He squeezed my tit and then focused on the nipple. I was already so overwhelmed by the fullness of his cock in my pussy that I didn't expect my nipple to be so sensitive. I squealed and jumped as dad's fingers pinched it.

Dad's cock forced its way through my tight pussy and then, suddenly, retreated. I could feel his big knob stretching my little passage out and ripping it open like a knife being pulled from a wound.

He pushed himself back in, fast, and then ripped himself out just as quick. His cock moved and fucked me so swiftly that I could barely keep up. I even lost track of when his cock was moving in and when it was pulling out. The sensations merely merged together and increased in intensity.

12