Dominated Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overwhelmed and screamed louder than the rattling chains, my creaking bed and my mom drilling into the doorframe.

Dad fucked me at a steady pace, in and out, in and out, in and out, never taking his eyes off of mine. His gaze was as intense and probing as his cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held it there, inside of me. I was screaming so much that my throat was dry and painful. It was as if all the moisture in my body was rushing out of my vagina.

In my eighteen years on the planet, I had never once, even for a second, considered having sex with my dad, let alone letting him take my virginity. Yet there I was, chained up, enslaved, fucked, like the little whore my dad he didn't want me to be. I guess he just didn't want me to be anyone else's slut but his.... Well, we both seemed to want that.

I wondered if the other girls at school - the sluts and whores - let their dads have sex with them too. If this is what being a slut felt like, I could almost understand it. I had never felt anything so good. I mean, it hurt and I felt dirty but it was an intoxicating pain and filthiness that I craved and even begged for.

"Oh, yes, daddy, yes! Yes! Yes!"

I was so engrossed in making love with my dad that I forgot all about the chains and shackles tying me to the bed and tried to lift my arms and hug my dad. The chains pulled against my muscles and locked me to the bed. I think one of my muscles ripped but the pain only lasted for a moment before dad thrust back into me and overwhelmed my senses with his big, beautiful cock. My scream went from pleasurable to painful and back to pleasureable all in the space of a second.

"Oh, God daddy." I yelped, my head turning from side to side as I spoke, my hands opening and clenching, my wrists pulling against the strain of the shackles. "I want to be a slut for you. Only you. Forever and ever. Yes, daddy, yes!"

I stopped screaming for a second and just moaned, a long and droney sound that sounded more like an animal than a human. Then I continued to beg for my dad.

"Please finish inside me daddy! Give me your seed! Your love! Your offspring! Your every-"

Dad let go of my tit and covered my mouth with his hand. I continued to scream but the sound muffled against his palm. I wiggled my face around until my mouth was free and then sucked his finger inside. Dad pushed his finger in and out in time with his cock, but only a few times.

He soon moved his hand down to my neck and choked me. My scream turned into a gargle.

"Have a look at you." Dad said as he choked me. "You are a natural slut if I've ever seen one. The way you move, the way you talk, the way you suck and fuck. I'm not quite sure if I believe that you were a virgin. Maybe I ought to punish you for lying when I'm done."

I focused all of my being on trying to speak through dad's choking hand. My voice was hoarse and croaky. "I am dad! Was! I love you! I wouldn't lie to you!"

"Liar!" Dad yelled and slapped my face. "Slut! Skank! Whore! You're going to regret this!"

Dad pulled his cock out of my vagina. I screamed and gasped at the same time. I had never felt so rejected in my entire life. It was like I had been winded, as if all the oxygen in my body had just been stolen. My chest felt like it was imploding and jerked up to attention.

"Daddy!" I screamed in a high pitched voice. "No! What are you doing!? I need your seed inside of me! I need to have your chi-"

Dad grabbed a handful of hair at the back of my head and ripped my head off the bed. He put his knees on the outside of my shoulders and sat over me, one hand holding my head in front of him, his other jerking his cock with a furious intensity.

"Daddy," I pleaded helplessly.

"Shut up you little lying slut." Dad said. "You don't deserve my seed. Not yet. Not until you prove your obedience to me."

I started to cry. Dad spat on my face. It landed right on my cheek and splashed into my eye. He tilted his head back and looked at the roof, groaning. I watched his chest tense, saw his cock spasm and, suddenly, white fluid exploded out of him and all over my face. It came in spurts - one, two, three, four - and covered my face - forehead, cheeks, nose, lips. It just went everywhere. Some even splashed in my hair and landed on my chest.

I was so determined to taste and feel my dad's seed inside of me that I opened my mouth and tilted my face around like a laughing clown at a festival. I caught some but not enough to satisfy my cravings.

Daddy's seed was warm and sticky and rolled down my face like tears. I felt it running off my cheeks and down my neck. I stuck my tongue out to lick up every drop that I could.

Dad hovered over me and shook his head. "Pathetic, cum craved cunt."

He crawled off me and stood at the end of my bed. My mom came over and put her arm around his waist, holding the drill in her other hand.

"I'm so proud of her." Mom said with a tear in her eye. "Our little girl has finally grown up into your little slut. We've waited so long for this."

Dad put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to his side. I could tell they were both staring at me but didn't care. I was too busy trying to catch my dad's dripping cum in my mouth. He had pulled out before I could orgasm myself and I felt alone now, with nothing but his sticky white seed to comfort me.

"I'll go lick her face clean." I heard mom say.

My face snapped toward her, like a child hearing their parents coming to take away their dessert. But it was only a false alarm. Dad grabbed mom's arm and kept her at bay.

"No." Dad said. "Leave it on her face for the night. You can clean her up tomorrow before I come on here to chop down my morning wood."

"Okay dear." My mom said obediently. "I'll go make you some tea then."

Mom left the room, left me alone with dad and his seed. Dad stared at me for a bit longer. I must have looked like some kind of circus act, wiggling from side to side, doing my best to control the flow of dad's dripping seed.

Dad shook his head, turned the light off and left the room. He closed the door behind him and left in my darkness to try and lick my face clean. The room suddenly felt colder - my nipples went even harder than when dad had pinched them and goosebumps popped up along my body. And, since I was tied up like a dog, like a pet, I couldn't even get under the covers.

From the other side of the door, a lock closed in place and dad's footsteps retreated down the hall.

***

The End..?

***

12