Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 08

Story Info
A happy family visit.
5.8k words
4.79
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Master

I hated the way her dark eyes could demand a connection. The way they could haunt my mind even in the darkness. I hated the way her name so often came to mind and I'd even said it.

She thought she couldn't be owned by me, but she was mine. I did own her. Her body, her smiles, her future. They were all mine.

I may have planned to take her back to the apartment, but I'd already lost control of the situation and sent her back with Sadie and Geralt.

My slave had played me with her tears and the way she touched me with--

I didn't even know what fake emotion she was attempting on me when she reached for my hand. It was no different from these new games she'd been playing though. The way she knew how to use her own tears against me had become infuriating. She couldn't only act like her mother, she knew how to take the deception even further to get what she wanted from me, requiring me to remain away to keep my sanity.

Now, given it was time to pay her mother dearest a warm visit, I came to get my little slave. This wasn't a vendetta against her mother Virginia, the lying gold-digger. This was me making sure everyone understood their standing since my father's death.

I waited with Geralt, who'd become annoyed with the situation. He slouched in a chair from across the table. Not that he touched it, but him casually sitting at a device suited for fucking my child into my woman felt a bit odd.

"How much longer do you plan to play this game?" Geralt asked.

"As long as it fucking takes."

Geralt sighed. "I have a business to run, you know. Just take your slave to the club and humiliate her."

But I couldn't. I'd wanted to. I'd wanted to do so many things to her. She would just fucking cry. It was an art she'd mastered. I would look like a moron. I already did look like a weak Dom.

My mother had cried far too often before she left. My father let her cry and he didn't stop her from the irrational decision to leave. And she had nothing to show for her choice.

I wouldn't stand for the tears. This life would make her happy. My little slave belonged to me. I had everything she needed and forced herself to resist, and the sooner she realized that, the better off we would both be.

Geralt started, "This girl is--"

I glared at him from beneath my brow. "She's what?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head. "She doesn't fit."

She wasn't like the despicable liars that lined up and pretended to want me. That was what mattered most. She needed to be broken, but at least I could mildly trust her to behave for when we went to my father's mansion. I simply needed to walk a fine line of patience and dominance.

"I don't give a fuck if she doesn't fit your standards." After this trip, I could continue to train her without Sadie. Sadie seemed to work well given my little slave's compassion for her.

But she hadn't come out of the room as quickly as she should have. What if I'd been too rough when I'd fucked her with vigor on the lounger? It felt so natural, as though the machine had done its job to make her ready to receive me.

"You need one like Sadie." Geralt eyed the door, awaiting his slave.

Sadie may have been perfectly subservient and desperate for him, but she had her own inheritance. She wanted someone to dominate her and treat her well. She would never have settled for being mistreated by some low-life frat boy. Was I jealous of what he'd found? Ab-so-fucking-lutely. Me and the other Doms were.

"I need a challenge." I sat up and huffed, now focused on the door as well.

"You've got an uphill battle for sure if you plan on making her a sub by low standards." Geralt's chuckle grated at me. "Now stop shaking the whole damned table."

I stilled my leg that had been bouncing furiously as I continued to glare at the door. Had my slave refused to come out to see me?

I felt the rise of agitation. We were going to my father's mansion. I still didn't even know how well she'd handled my roughness. She would be distant and disobedient if I'd hurt her. But her mother needed to see what I'd won, though. Sadie needed to feel her success at training. And Geralt, well, he just needed to enjoy himself with Sadie.

Finally, the door crept open, pulling me from my thoughts. There she was behind Sadie, both of them on hands and knees. My slave, adorned in no more than the harness, collar, and wrist cuffs. Not as graceful, but I could work with that.

Sadie obediently went straight over to wait at Geralt's feet, smiling up to him affectionately. But not my prize; she looked up with unpredictable eyes. The kind that might tear up or stare through me.

Now that I knew she suffered no physical injury from our rough sex, I could relax--or, rather, push her into further obedience while she could do nothing more than acquiesce to my every whim.

Geralt fondly ran his hand through Sadie's short black hair, causing her to moan her delight and beam with joy.

Not once did I receive such a response from my slave. She'd either spoken lies like her mother, cried, or expressed disdain for me. But never an ounce of admiration or genuine unhindered desire for me.

"Kneel properly." I lifted the zapper from where it perched at the edge of the table, prodding her left shoulder.

She arched her back, but winced as she positioned herself, now refusing to even look at me. I had hurt her when I got carried away at the salon.

A hum came from across the table. "Is my baby hungry?" Geralt asked Sadie.

"Yes, Master," she cooed to him.

He glanced to me with a silent question for if I wanted porridge for my slave.

I nodded my agreement before returning my attention to my prize. "Good girl. You may sit on my lap, slave."

The way she flinched when she pushed off the floor added to my discomfort, but at least there was a flash of relief. She needed the relaxation to her body.

When she stood, I took in the bruises on her sides where I'd gripped too harshly. I'd fucked her like a slut who got off on rough sex. But never in my life had I ever needed to be gentle.

She sat sideways on my lap, turned to face me.

"I hope you enjoyed a bit of extra time." I hooked her collar, pulling her toward me.

"Yes," she answered distantly. "Thank you, Master."

I pulled her a bit more to kiss her, loving the smell of her. "You were so good for me yesterday, we can have a nice, relaxing start to the day before we go see your mother."

Then came the look. The one laced with animosity, yet sprinkled with the fucking emotionality of her. Like she was about to use that power against me.

"Don't argue, slave!" I snapped. And, so help me god, if she started crying again, I would lose it. "I will punish you without hesitation if you balk and Sadie is going with us to be punished as well for not training you adequately."

Luckily, Geralt returned with a bowl of porridge he rested on the table. "Wait until the other slave's bowl is empty," he said to Sadie when he placed her food down.

Sadie looked up with sad eyes to Geralt, but this was a game they didn't mind playing. She would have done anything for him, and she would have loved him all the more for it.

And I did want my slave to be just like that toward me. I pulled the bland breakfast closer to the edge. "Let's be quick, so Sadie's food is still warm when she gets to eat." I studied my slave's fleeting resistance and downward glance.

I lifted a spoonful and brought it toward her mouth. "I'm looking forward to our trip."

While my slave may have pursed her lips to hide her resistance, she quickly accepted the porridge.

"That's my good girl."

She ate every spoonful I raised for her until I'd scraped the bowl bare. Even in front of her mother, Sadie would be held to account, adding to the pressure to behave as I desired.

I nodded to Geralt, who gave Sadie the order. "Eat, Sadie-girl."

I didn't bother to see how she affectionately looked up to him. I should have had my slave down there watching and learning from Sadie, but I wouldn't force the challenging posture onto a sensitive body.

"May I have my pill?" my slave finally asked, now adding onto the pitiful look she'd bore all breakfast.

This matter was getting old. "Do you want your mother disappointed now that grandchildren were mentioned?" I dabbed a napkin to her lip.

"No, Master." No argument escaped her, simply unadulterated acceptance. Already learning, albeit a bit too slow. Her mouth opened, hesitant in whether to say more. "She will be disappointed since she doesn't want to be a grandmother any time soon."

Virginia simply didn't want to admit to her age. That desire had nothing to do with anyone's well-being except her own.

I chose not to respond to that statement and reached down to the switch that automatically lowered the table until it was at height slightly above my knees. "I want you to lay back for me."

Still on my lap, she leaned backward.

More than anything, I already needed to fuck her. To roughly claim her again with the same passion. But, by her demur, that wouldn't be an option. For that reason alone, I needed to yield a while and permit her to take the pill to delay having my child.

I lifted her leg to guide it to the other side of my lap so she was spread for me. Running my palms along her shapely hips, I softened the stroke over where my grip had left a mark. If she'd been any other woman who enjoyed being dominated, those few discolorations on her sides would be considered a well-earned trophy to proudly show.

But my little slave didn't know what she'd gotten herself into by the way she'd touched me. I'd been as gentle as I could given the need to remind her of her submission, but this wasn't a woman who sought out pain--not the physical sort, at least. Emotionally, she seemed fond of men who were scum simply so she could fight her attraction to me.

"How do you feel?" I asked her, watching her reaction as I leaned forward to kiss her stomach.

"Good, Master."

My lips grazed her navel. "Just good?"

She may never have looked at me the way I knew she should, but that didn't stop her body from reacting to my touch. The way her breath stopped and she struggled not to look at me. She didn't want to be owned by me yet, but she fucking desired the way I could please her when she earned it.

"You and Sadie are both going to be rewarded for your good behavior if you keep this up."

From her spot on the floor, Sadie gasped and scooted forward a bit to Geralt.

"That's right, Sadie-girl, you've earned a night in my bed if you both are good to earn it."

Of course, my little slave earned an evening in the dungeon in my father's home, but there would be plenty there to make things fun for her.

"And you, little slave..." I kissed a bit lower, close to her clit.

"Oh, Master," Sadie said to Geralt. "We're both ready."

I kissed that spot promising her so much pleasure, eyeing her from where my face had lowered so my tongue could give her something she craved. "Do you think you can be good today and you can handle a night in my bed, Sweetheart?" And agree to stop taking those damned contraceptives.

Too long she dragged out the silence, to the point Sadie whimpered, receiving Geralt's loving stroke through her hair. "I love you baby-girl, but you know what you need to do in order to be rewarded."

The promise he made to his slave stirred my slave's willingness to agree. She rested her head on the table. "Yes, Master."

Now to reward her with the bliss she'd been promised.

Chapter

It was an awkward thirty-minute ride to where my mother still lived. I still wore the atrocious dress, as did Sadie have to wear, but she and Geralt would arrive after us. There was promise of real clothing for both of us if I behaved on this trip. More like if I accepted the humiliation in front of my mother. Xavier, the self-proclaimed Master who I knew better than to call by his pretentious name, knew how to use Sadie's happiness against me. That cemented my acceptance of his demands.

Though sore after what he'd done in the salon, I still preferred him inside me over the machine. Mostly, it was the way he held me and caused strain that left me sore, even if my cervix had taken a pounding.

But to sleep near someone other than Sadie would be a relief. To have a conversation that involved more than delusions of a controlling man's greatness called for exuberance. And to hear my name again. To feel as though a man with an ounce of humanity was having sex with me would further end the misery of the betrayal by my ex. That shouldn't have been the worst thing to have occurred in my life recently, but, for whatever ridiculous reason, it was.

Once we'd driven past the flower garden and the expansive yard, we circled into the large garage that already had four expensive cars parked inside. Xavier could have given one to my mother to be nice for her putting up with his controlling father, but he didn't. The only reason she had a home was because of his games with me.

Less than a month to endure this tormenting heir. The luxury surrounding her would end in December. I would need to explain that to her and hope she didn't ask me to do anything to win over Xavier for longer. I wouldn't--I couldn't.

"Ready, Sweetheart?" Xavier asked, opening his car door.

I needed to be bright and happy. "Yes, Master." I had to smile and put on a show for Sadie's and my mothers sakes.

He got out and came around to open my door.

I waited. That was what men like him enjoyed. A woman who would wait.

He hooked a finger in the collar and pulled me to rise. His smirk said everything. The arrogance and gloating to shame me in front of my mother. I had become, at least in appearance, the woman I never wanted to be.

"Follow me." He released me but turned and led me into the home I didn't miss. Most of the memories loomed around how I needed a degree to ensure I wasn't my mother and the hatred of this man in front of me. Even the smell of cinnamon upon entry annoyed me.

I already heard my mother speaking and giggling--most likely to whoever the Richard she'd been with while on the phone happened to be. I followed Xavier through the side entry and the spacious areas that led to the large dining room already decorated with a fall theme. Then we continued to the kitchen where my mother leaned against the messy center island with a man groping her. Neither of them were formally dressed as I was used to, instead, they wore pajamas. She wore my short pink satin pajamas.

"So lovely to see you, mom," Xavier said, louder than necessary.

She looked backward to us, smoothing her top as she stood upright. She swatted Richard away, who bore a similar resemblance to her dead partner. And I believed I'd seen him a few times.

For the first time in my life, she seemed happy and relaxed. She didn't bother with noticing Xavier, but lifted a glass of champagne and came straight over to me to kiss both of my cheeks. "Annie, darling, how lovely to see you." Only then did she glance to Xavier, "And you dear Xavier, how have you been?"

Did she even see what I wore? The shaming dress and collar I would never have willingly selected? What was wrong with her?

"I hear..." she said low. "There might be a grandchild on the way." She tipped the fluke to her mouth. "We've always wanted a grandchild. Right, Richard?" She glanced back to the disheveled man who must not have been much older than her. Late forties at most.

I could only stare at her in shock. This was a flat-out lie.

Richard patted down his full head of black hair, sweeping it to the short strands side. "Indeed." He leaned against the island.

"Richard," Xavier said, coyly. "I see my father's death ignited a mutual mourning between the two of you."

Richard shrugged. "There has always been a natural attraction between us."

My mom set her glass down and raised her hands to her chest. "I always knew you two would end up together." She fanned imaginary tears from her eyes. "Even dear Alexander, rest his soul, said the day would come. If only he were still alive to see."

"His spoiled brother fucking you or my delightful coupling and a grandchild?" Xavier asked.

She giggled, well attuned to laughing off insults. That was one thing she excelled at. But given her fakeness and Xavier's attacks, I missed Sadie's presence.

"Both, I'm certain. Run along and change out of whatever new fashion you're wearing, Annie, darling." She turned around and waltzed over to her new lover, who already held up the champagne bottle. "Richard and I need to start on dinner. Don't we, Dear?" She held out her fluke for him to pour more of the bubbly drink.

"She's quite clothed as I desire for her to be." Xavier turned my way, slyly toying with the collar I wore. "But there is somewhere I need to take you, Sweetheart." He leaned forward to peck me on the lips. "You're going to love it, I promise."

"Oh, and Xavier," my mother called, lowering her drink from her mouth.

"Yes, Virginia?" His finger lowered from the collar, but didn't leave me.

"I had to clear out your father's special chamber." She waved a hand as though to say no need to thank me.

He turned with speed. "Who the fuck gave you permission to do that?" His tone and quickness worried me that he might harm my mom.

I grabbed his forearm, stopping him when he'd spun her way. I had a feeling the chamber she of spoke of was where her dead lover and his friends went at the far end of the house that was off limits. Where they must have mistreated her.

Xavier yanked his arm free of my hold. "Know. Your. Place. Slave." He'd turned more hostile than I would have thought possible.

Without missing a beat, my mom spoke up. "Your sister, you see. She'd been trying to reach you and called Richard to offer you her condolences. I told her about your engagement to Annie." She swirled her glass while flashing the most charming smile to the now-stoic Xavier. "After our call and the way your love for our dear Annie was raved about at the salon, I knew this was something beautiful, so I invited her to stay with us. We are family, after all."

His posture changed, standing taller, and his knuckles were white. Yet whatever he might have once said when he'd appeared overly-threatening died in his throat. I didn't even know of a sister he had. What had my mother deliberately done to have him so unable to act?

"You invited Laura!" He hadn't concerned himself with why another room wasn't provided. Now the anger had to do with his sister's arrival.

"Oh, my dear." She raised a hand to her chest in surprise, though i doubted the genuineness of the act. "I didn't know it would bother you. Richard, you know, loves her dearly and also wanted her to share in our celebration of you two. To help us all in our time of grief."

Richard smiled and nodded, though uncomfortably.

Xavier's dark glare turned my way. "Come on." He took my hand in his tight grip, pulling me in the direction leading further into the home. He may have turned from hot to cold multiple times in a day, but something about this went deeper than fleeting emotions.

Master

That fucking manipulative calculating bitch. She'd taken this opportunity when we came to deliberately piss me off. And she planned this with precision so I had no time to prepare.

I didn't hate my sister. I hardly knew her, but I sure as fuck didn't care for her to see me. Not with my little slave still needing guidance or dressed like this.

I led my slave straight up the stairs to her room. The place I'd fantasized about barging in on her and tossing her on the bed to ravish her. To teach her a lesson on how to treat me with respect.

Instead of behaving like the slave she was, she'd grabbed my arm in order to control my actions. To defend her conniving mother. Had she thought me capable of attacking a woman? That assumption alone deserved discipline, but everything she'd just done would be met with consequences. And quickly!

junoK
junoK
406 Followers
12