Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

After slamming the door, I wasted no time, grabbing her by the collar to face me. I didn't need a dungeon to dominate her in. This would work more than fine.

"Please, Xavier," she begged.

So, now she'd boldened to call me by my name. I'd already called her by hers, something she wouldn't have earned until she could be shown off as my fiance.

I pulled the hoop bringing her against me.

"Master, I..." she scanned her surroundings manically. "Please."

"You have been far too bad for an ounce of mercy." My teeth bared at her. "How many times did you snub me and lock yourself away in here?"

She trembled in my hold, but didn't answer.

"Every fucking time I came while you were here." I jerked the belt tie of her dress.

She stepped backward the moment I released her collar. "I--"

"But you made sure I saw you." I yanked the dress open, fisting it to hinder her movement. "You loved letting me know you were too good for me."

Just as I'd always craved to do, I walked her backward, yanked the dress down her arms, and then pushed her backward onto the queen-sized bed. And just like I'd always known she would do, she waited looking up.

"You've always despised me."

I despised her mother. "You know that is a lie," I spat, jerking my own shirt up over my head and tossing it to the floor. "I should have broken your arrogance years ago." I kicked off my shoes, glaring at her so she knew the wrath to come. "Your innocence should have been mine to take."

She remained on her back, awaiting whatever I desired to do to her. I fucking owned her and she knew it! She should have known it from the moment I looked at her. She should have accepted her attraction to me and been respectful.

I knocked her legs apart, exposing the cunt I owned. After unclasping my pants and freeing my cock, I lowered my knees onto the bed. "Instead of spending years being a stuck up brat to me you should already be an obedient trophy wife."

She paled, opening her mouth for nothing to come out as she stared at my manhood, then raised onto her elbows to crawl backward.

I only had to reach down to the center strap of her harness to pull her to the spot beneath me. She needed a bit more punishment, it seemed.

"A month. We agreed on you doing whatever you wanted to me until my graduation." She spoke upward to me, wide-eyed at the realization that I had no intention of letting her go.

"I agreed to let you graduate." I lined up above her and pinned her wrists to either side of her head. Her new submission looked even more amazing than I'd imagined all those years she taunted me.

But then came that damned sad expression. The one that warned of crying. Why the fuck did she have to do that right now? "Stop that, Annie." I couldn't even fight the growl in my voice if I wanted to. "Right now!"

A knock at the door caused us both to look toward it. "Annie," her mother's drunken voice called. The knob turned. Why the fuck wasn't there a lock on that damned door?!

Long pink fingernails wrapped the edge of the door before Virginia poked her head in. "I forgot to mention...oh dear." She reached up a hand to her chest, releasing the door to creep open.

Chapter

There were thousands of things I should and shouldn't have done, but he'd frightened me. I couldn't even find thoughts beyond survival until he said my name. Until he'd reacted to my horror at the truth of his plans. My upset responses had always bothered him.

Then my mother had to interrupt us. I didn't know if her arrival helped or harmed the situation. She'd been the one to cause his fury.

I used him to shield my nudity from her. "Mom."

She twirled her fingers in the ends of her blonde hair at her cleavage. "Dear, is he?..."

I had no idea what she was asking. He wasn't raping or physically harming me. But he'd told me enough, both in his resentment of my refusal to acknowledge him and his inability to withstand me being upset.

The opportunity to end his tyranny over me came, my mom waited in the door, saving me if I chose. Whatever she set into motion already took all the control away from him.

And he knew it.

He glared down to me now--awaiting my response.

The high-and-fucking-mighty Xavier had been brought to his knees because of my mother. Her choice to invite his sister changed whatever malicious plan he had. Every single joy he'd expressed for this day came down like ice water on him.

Did I gloat as the realization set in? Not nearly enough. But I now knew that smile my mother wore--the one that met her eyes, but in a most peculiar way. The twirl of her fingernails in her hair much like the swatting of a cat's tail as it dared anything that bared canines.

"Annie," she said, this time her tone a bit more stern and demanding of an answer. "Be sure to dress yourself appropriately for a celebration."

This absolutely wasn't an engagement as she'd earlier claimed. She knew that, but that was what she'd used for the upper hand. I didn't even know how to think fast enough to respond. "Mom--"

She raised a hand intolerantly. "No argument. Laura will be here in a few hours and no daughter of mine will be introduced as average." She pointed a pink fingernail toward the closet. "I got you a few pretty dresses to choose from."

"We'll be dressed in time," Xavier spat, holding still above me with his erection prodding my navel.

I couldn't stop myself from wondering how many times she'd suckerpunched his ego. This must have been what she loved doing to him. I held a bit of regret for not enjoying the times she must have antagonized him.

"Xavier, please let me up, Sweetheart." I said his name the same endearing name he'd called me.

From his spot atop me, he glared. But before an additional second passed, he lifted onto his knees and tucked his cock into his pants in jerky motions.

I quickly rolled to the edge of the bed and found the black dress. I could at least wear it like a robe.

"Good, dear, I look forward to dinner." My mother slipped from the room, sealing the door silently. She'd played her hand well, though I had no clue as to her agenda either. But it was better than his.

Xavier jerked his phone up and began typing into it.

"I'm not marrying you." I wrapped the dress around me.

His hair had fallen forward, casting a curtain in front of his eyes that glowered beneath his brow before he continued typing. "You do whatever the fuck I want, slave." He tossed the phone onto a pillow.

I shook my head. "No. I do enough to keep you pleasant in front of your sister. I get my degree, and you have to accept that there are women who don't want to be treated like scum just to ride your dick."

Something between a lopsided smirk and a snarl played at his lips. "You didn't mind riding my dick in front of a frat-boy that treated you worse than scum."

He knew how to hit me where it hurt. In truth, I'd relied on sex with him as a distraction from my breakup. "All that time you spent obsessing over me while you came to visit, you could have simply been half-tolerable so I could have kindly told you to fuck off."

"Drop that dress and bend the fuck over." He shot his pointer finger toward the bed.

I wondered if I looked like my mom. If I could pull off the same cruel smile. Doubtful. But I still tried. "No. And there's nothing you can do to make me. Is there, Master Xavier?"

After all he'd done to me, I was still a bit scared. Technically, he could still do whatever he wanted to me. His wants, for now, had simply changed. And, so long as I played this right, he had to give in and grant me my degree--without becoming an obedient trophy wife.

The predator in him remained and I didn't dare turn my back to him as I went across the spacious room to my closet. Even when I slid the door to the side in the wall, I stood sideways, watching the hostile male awaiting his moment to pounce.

I flipped the switch to illuminate the closet, flicking my attention between Xavier and the several elegant dresses on a wall hook beneath clear plastic. This selection of solid colored satin or silks would have cost several hundreds of dollars each. I wouldn't dare refuse to do whatever she set in motion--that would guarantee Xavier's control over me.

Silver, pearlescent, periwinkle, or lilac. Those were my choices. All were nearly ankle length and not at all revealing, but sleeveless. I chose the silver one with a slightly scooped neck. I pulled the hanger and held it up for closer examination.

Xavier had switched to typing into his phone, but still periodically shifted his attention to me. "Not that one."

As if I would give a damn what he wanted. I removed the plastic wrap.

Now the domineering asshole sighed and tossed the phone on the bed before standing and marching over to me.

"I'll wear whichever one I want." I used the dress as a shield. Not that it would have protected me.

He came to examine the dresses, yanking each one to him and twisting them to examine each in detail. "The blue one." He shoved it toward me.

"It's periwinkle," I retorted.

"I don't give a fuck what sub-shade of blue it is, this is the one you're going to wear." He pulled the hanger from my hand, taking the silver dress before thrusting the periwinkle one in its place. "It isn't too late for us to leave."

No. I needed this dinner with his sister. I could give in to a demand of his to make certain the evening occurred.

"Periwinkle, then." I pulled the cowl-necked dress close. It was the prettiest of them up close. Flowy and buttery smooth. "I like it the best anyway."

He stood there, waiting with this dark and brooding presence. Had my mother not intervened, I might be on my knees at his command.

I glanced down to see him still erect. And there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it. "If you don't mind, I need to get ready."

His jaw ticked as he stood unmoving. "Do you plan to wear my cuffs and collar with that dress?"

He had a point I hated to accept. I needed him to remove these. I returned the dress to the hook then extended my arms, wrists upward. But I absolutely refused to look at him.

He dug in his pocket then grabbed one cuff and stuck a key into the tiny padlock. Once unlocked, he removed the cuff and placed it on a shelf to his right. He then removed the other, glowering at me. "They're only off while we're in my sister's company."

"Then we won't leave her company," I muttered.

"Harness next." he said, grabbing me at the sides of the dress and pulling me to him as he spread the front open, exposing me in not more than the harness.

I could only force a swallow as I looked up to his gorgeous face. All the ways he'd touched this harness had elicited so much pleasure that i already felt the need for him. If he wasn't such an asshole--

He smiled then, but I couldn't gage the emotion beneath it. "Stop acting like you don't fucking want me."

He would forever be a delusional pompous asshole.

"No self-respecting woman would want someone as arrogant as you." I twisted to shield my body from his sight.

He grabbed the strap between my breasts and jerked me against his sculpted chest. Close enough an unwanted heat stirred within me. Close to my face, he hissed. "Don't think I'm not going to punish you until you can't walk for this little attitude of yours." He reached around me to unbuckle a strip of the leather.

"If I can't walk, your sister will know you aren't nice to me." Why else would he follow along with my mom's well-crafted game of the last minute warning of his sister's arrival. He had to pretend. He didn't want to cancel seeing this mystery woman, though I still didn't understand why. But at least his twisted plans to humiliate me were stopped.

12