Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 12

Story Info
Obsession shared.
2k words
4.63
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

After my conversation with my mom, I wanted to be with Xavier. Unlike her strange new revelations that left me more uncertain of her motivations, I knew what to expect from him.

Hopefully, since he'd been nice to me earlier, the kindness would continue. Somewhere inside him, a decent person lingered. And I preferred to draw that side of him out to make the next several weeks.

Once he said his farewell to his sister, the silent walk downstairs and across the large home felt unnerving. The Xavier I'd hoped for wasn't the Xavier I found. He behaved distant, annoyed, even. I could only assume the hug played into his cold demeanor.

My dread worsened when we neared the oddly tall polished doors where Alexander had sometimes gone. Just the thought of the wrinkly old man using this as a place to be mean to ensure an erection bothered me. And to think, my mom subjected herself to that, and even wanted to have a baby with him.

I slowed behind Xavier. Given his mood, anything that might remain in that room could be used against me. But he didn't stop in front of those mystery doors, he continued. Further ahead was a tall and wide mirror, allowing him to see my hesitation.

"Keep up." He continued to other double doors to the left at the end of the wide corridor. The area he sometimes came from when he came here to visit his dad.

This area had the possibility of being worse than what Alexander entertained his friends in. To go where Xavier felt at home would be a miserable place.

He pulled a key from his pocket and opened one of the ornate doors, unspeaking as he waited for me to pass him into the narrower corridor.

He'd proven he had the capacity to be kind earlier. He'd cleaned and compromised. Those weren't the behaviors of someone who plotted anything cruel for me. This trip was no longer one he could mistreat me during, and I wanted that decrease in torment to carry over to the return to the apartment he'd taken over.

I had to assume his current distance had to do with the hug, which he'd reacted to similarly the last time I hoped it would have a positive effect. He'd also resisted the simple hold of my hand when it wasn't a show for his sister.

This hall I walked into was empty of everything but a few doors that led to rooms. Even the walls had nothing on them.

"I always thought your section would look more like a vampire's lair," I said, unthinking about the consequences.

He stopped at the first door at the right and didn't bother looking at me. "And I thought yours would be like a prissy dollhouse." He turned on a light that didn't illuminate much and went into his room, not bothering to slow for me.

I decided silence might be best given this sullen side of Xavier. But how could anyone be cheerful in a room with dark walls and little light. Maybe it was fitting for a depressed vampire.

"Unless you want to go to the emptied dungeon with a really shitty bed and a chamber pot, I suggest you come in." His threat had me through the doorway in less than a second.

The only thing that stood out as extravagant was the massive four poster bed with its own black curtains tied to the posts. And, aside from something beside him on the bench, every other surface was smooth with no items cluttering them.

His room seemed about as empty as the lack of care Alexander had for him. A practically geriatric father who would have replaced him if another male could be produced, and a mom who had no choice but to leave. He didn't know his mother's plight. Alexander had been too big of an asshole to do anything other than seed hate and a need for control.

"Is there something wrong with my lair?" he asked, seating himself on the bench at the end of the bed.

"No." I still didn't take a step closer.

"Staying over there won't stop me from punishing you, slave."

So we were back to Master and slave now that we were out of the presence of others. But our dynamic changed, no matter what he called me. Things weren't going back to humiliation and painful punishments--I wouldn't let that happen.

"I'm Annie right now." I approached him, but maintained a few feet of distance.

"You should know," he said, coyly roving his dark eyes over my hardened peaks that were visible in my camisole. "I prepared years ago for the day I would have you bound in my room. My little Annie. And your mother wasn't able to get rid of the toys awaiting my Annie time."

But what was he waiting for? I glanced down to the items beside him. The collar and binding items. He already had them in wait to be used on me.

"Not those." He stood up, so very tall to look down on me like I was prey to paw at. "All that time you deliberately tormented me with your holier-than-thou attitude, I added more items to my collection for when the perfect time came."

I hated the way that dominating fantasy of his excited me. He'd wanted me for so long. I'd beaten down his ego and he needed me for years.

"So you're admitting how long you've been in love with me?" I brought the conversation back to the taunt from earlier.

His fingertips were featherlight as they stroked my left jaw, following it upward behind my ear to grip my hair. "You can call it whatever the fuck you want, but I assure you--" his fist tightened in my hair "--I had no desire to be as gentle as I've been thus far." His voice shifted to a low growl as he forced my face upward. "And now I know just how much your ravishment and dragging you in here like my own personal fucktoy any time I came to visit my father would have turned you on."

And, shamefully, he had a familiar heat only he could cause stir within me. Stupid, foolish, absurd...there were so many things I could call myself for loving the idea of being his whenever he'd wanted to have me. Not like what he planned to do to me in the future, but something more primal.

Master

Every god-damned desire-of-old for her came roaring back to me. I'd only gotten the massive bed so I could drag her in here and tie her to it for however long I wanted to keep her and use her.

That was before other longer-term needs for her began to stir. Before I knew she would be my happy spouse.

Even now, I had the need to put a ring gag in her mouth and have her head tipped at the edge of the bed so I could fuck her mouth for hours. Tormenting her nude body with a zapper or crop as I watched the bulge of my cock move in her throat.

I needed to let her have a bit of fun first. With a tight fist in her hair to pull her taut to me, I plunged the fingers of my free hand into her needy little cunt. There was no reason to bother with being gentle.

"How long have you wanted for me to do this to you, Annie?" I demanded. "How many times did your pussy get drenched at the thought of being used whenever I felt the urge?"

Her eyes only widened in her response as I pumped my fingers into her, also holding her close enough so she could feel my erection against her stomach. And she would know its full force before long.

No matter how much she squirmed, I held her in place. she had so much more to come. So much of my pent up desperation for her that had built to the point of near madness. Made even worse by that pathetic, small-dicked frat-boy. She'd been mine then. I could have done this to her and had her begging for more of me as her first and only.

My fingers went deeper, hitting her hard in that perfect spot that would make her explode. All the more exhilarating given her inability to stop it.

"I'm going to finger-fuck you until you're mewling for me...then I'm going to bend you over and fuck you the way I've been preparing you for." I needed to fuck her already. "I'm going to make you cum again and again until you're too dizzy to see straight!"

she whined and moaned, indecisive about whether or not she loved this. And I didn't give her pussy a moment of relief. I kept her against me, demanding her enjoyment before I fucked her senseless.

"Go on ahead," I demanded, tightening my grip on her hair. "I can feel your muscles tightening. Be a good girl and cum for me, Annie."

I didn't give that spot that she loved a break. She'd wanted to feel this side of me, albeit toned down, so I would give it to her.

"Master--"

"I am not your fucking Master, remember?" I spat before forcing a firm kiss until she accepted my tongue, grinding against her and loving that moment she spasmed.

My own need to have my cock inside her built, and I removed my fingers from her and spun her toward the bed, yanking down her camisole as I went, not stopping until I'd worked her pajama pants down to her knees.

After tossing her onto the edge of the mattress where she leaned forward on her stomach, I went to the massive leg of the bed to the cord of rope. I'd had it there for years--specifically for her. And I didn't hesitate to bind one ankle, then the other, distracted by the perfect little cunt glistening in front of me.

"You want the fucking truth, Annie?" I asked, pissed as every emotion surged through me. "You drove me mad!"

With her cheek to the bed, she looked backward to me. She didn't even have a single damned thing to say in response.

Once I had her legs secured, I couldn't withstand a moment longer without fulfilling this long overdue desire. I yanked my own jeans and boxers off and stepped behind her upward tilted ass. I'd even made sure the bed had been the perfect height for this moment.

Now I had to drill into what belonged to me, both the Little Annie to be my obedient wife and the one who'd antagonized me and needed to be put in her place years ago.

I grabbed both her arms and pulled them behind her, bracing myself with my left hand holding her forearms together against her back. "I am absolutely in love with you, and that pisses me off."

I pointed my cock, inserting into the cunt I possessed that remained responsive to pressure.

The solid thrust to her depths brought the sort of high of a perfect drug. This is what I'd needed. To plow into her and leave my mark. To remind her that I still held the power no matter what act we assumed in front of my family. To remind her that she would be my contented wife.

She groaned against the mattress.

Too deep.

Fuck! No matter how desperately I wanted to release that side of myself, I just couldn't make this anything she wouldn't enjoy. She'd broken my ability to absolutely dominate her. She'd made me weak with her tears. She'd shattered the rage that would have let me enjoy tormenting her.

I kept her hands in place but leaned forward so my weight rested on her back, sacrificing the rough pounding I'd always wanted to force upon her.

I had something more than just a fucktoy, though. "I'm going to fuck my baby into you, Annie." I meant every word spoken against her ear.

She moaned in response. More and more, whether she freely admitted it or not, she wanted that future with me.

"You're never going to mention your pill ever again." Every thrust brought me a little closer to where we needed to be until my seed shot into her. And I was nowhere near done claiming her in my bed.