Mary's calamitous revenge

Story Info
Lurching at revenge sex derails your life more than theirs.
3.5k words
3.96
6k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

"Don't go in there. Please. Mary, you're emotional. You don't know what you're doing. Please, don't go with him."

Shelley begged her friend - but Mary wasn't listening. Mary's head had been clouded for days. Shelley knew if Mary went through that door, for a girl so young and beautiful it would be trouble. Long wavy brown hair covered half of Mary's face as she said nothing in return, she simply looked back with a vacant gaze as Bud pulled her away and through the crowd. Mary's gorgeous small ass and tight thighs were absorbed into the lobby of the club. Shelley wasn't carrying her ID, she wasn't expecting to go out that night. Security wouldn't let her follow them in.

Mary was a young eighteen, still a kid in most ways. She did as her parents asked, she lived for their approval. She had not been rebellious, she had shied from conflict and controversy. Her stunning beauty and latent sexuality were unspoken and ignored, hidden in demure clothing and a timid lifestyle. And yet Mary knew what she had done by taking Bud's hand and holding on. It didn't matter. Everything important wasn't important anymore. It's what girls did, right? Let guys use them as playthings.

The music inside was ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump ka-boom in her brain. The flashing and pulsing masked her face. It was too loud to talk to anyone. Mary found herself in a booth drinking something awful and strong. She was being kissed and pawed by big bad Bud. Between snogs, he laughed with his friends and made them all drink. Mary was silent, in a daze. On the dance floor, she let Bud hold her ass and push his erection against her. He didn't say anything, he simply ran his hands all over her as he kissed her neck and tongued her mouth.

The club was an alcoholic blur; Mary drank more than she ever had, on purpose, to steel herself. Afterward, it was warm outside but the air-con inside the cab they shared was cold on her bare stomach. Bud had his hand up the front of her t-shirt, sucking on her neck, squeezing her breast through her bra, no mind that his friend was sitting next to her in the back of the taxi. There was an after-party at a rooftop apartment. At least Bud found them a room in private rather than undress her on the sofa like that other poor girl they passed; bare from the waist down, boys circling, watching her get fingered.

The lights in the bedroom were entirely neon blue, it was surreal and strangely bright, and there were no shadows to hide in.

"You don't have nights like this very often, do you?" Bud beamed, grinning, holding her, his hands on her ass. Mary didn't just look good, her body was stunning. All the boys had been jealous of Maxwell for years. That bozo. How had such a nerd managed to keep one of the best and brightest for so long? It was a miracle. Mary had such a tight figure, in jeans you could see every line of her legs and ass; Mary was a walking aphrodisiac. Her breasts were superb. She was thin and fit. Her long light brown hair was soft and wavy and Mary had the most darling eyes. With gorgeous lips, you can imagine the boners she caused.

Bud heard that Mary and Maxwell had a serious tiff, so he swooped. He was surprised Mary said yes so easily. He wasn't going to hesitate.

Mary didn't answer his question. She never had nights like this. She lay her head on his chest and shut her eyes. Forgive me, she asked her future self, for what is about to happen.

Almost immediately there was tugging at her t-shirt. Her arms went up and her top flew over her head. As quickly as it was gone, her jeans were being undone and pulled down her thighs. Bud didn't mess around, pulling her legs free and then tossing his own shirt, jeans and socks in a pile next to hers on the floor. If she had cared, the tent in his underwear would have terrified her. Instead, she gave her tongue as he put his in her mouth. Bud's hands were inside her underwear on her ass, pulling it lower. With panties at her thighs, he unclasped her bra, dragging the straps over her shoulder then down and off. Bud whisked his own boxers down and stepped out of them. He came back to kiss her, his front pushed against hers, his burning monster at her stomach.

Mary had never been naked with another person, let alone a boy with a raging erection. If not for the alcohol, the anxiety would have driven her mad. As it was, goosebumps covered her skin as Bud felt all of her nudity with his hands.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless," Bud grinned.

"I know," Mary sighed in return. This was the fate she conceded herself to the moment she said yes to the date with Bud. She knew he didn't like her for who she was, he liked her body. Any date he wanted with her was for one reason, to get into her pants. And Mary had conceded her pants, on schedule.

"You're such a slut," Bud laughed.

Mary's panties stayed caught at her knees as Bud walked her backward to the bed, pushing her down. Bud pulled the underwear off and jumped on top, his pelvis between her naked legs. His erect cock pushed straight at her pussy. It got stuck at the entrance. It wasn't going to be that easy.

Bud stood and took a moment to admire the gorgeous nude girl he was about to mate with. Bathed in that eerie blue light, Mary was stunning. She had the tiniest muff, and Bud could see clearly where to go inside her. Never in his imagination did he realize how easy it was going to be. He flipped Mary over by the hips, putting her face down on the bed. He pulled her ass up into the air, bringing her to all fours. Mary gasped as she felt him kneel and put his face to her vagina. It wasn't what she had expected. Bud held her waist tight and sucked. It was all she could do not to scream at the first boy touching her vagina, with his mouth and tongue of all things.

Bud stood when he was satisfied she was wet. He held his cock at her entrance and pushed. Mary's pussy didn't give in. Surely he must know it was her first time as he battled into her cunt? Normally it couldn't be this difficult to have sex with a girl, could it? Mary dropped her face to the mattress and groaned out loud at the long, drawn-out defloration. She looked down at her own nudity and shuddered. Naked, with Bud, bathed in weird blue light. It was unthinkable. Unimaginable. She thought of her boyfriend Maxwell as the animal grunts behind her pushed harder and further inside. She had said no to Maxwell and he'd dumped her. After all those years together, he couldn't wait just a little longer. He'd called her frigid. He'd called her a tease. He said she was a blue-baller. Mary had thought she was going to marry Maxwell one day. That was gone now.

She pushed her pelvis back against Bud's cock in spite at Maxwell, giving encouragement and permission to keep at her. If Maxwell wanted her to fuck so badly, then okay, she would fuck.

Mary looked over her shoulder at Bud pressing his pelvis at her. Bud, a stupid jock. He caught her eye and they stared at each other briefly as he puffed and grunted. He gave a satisfied grin and two big pushes.

"You like that?"

Mary nodded, though she wasn't sure why. It stung. It hurt. There had been no loving foreplay, no warming up. Her clothes had come off and they were naked together. Having sex. Just like that.

Having sex.

A week ago the thought was preposterous. She and Maxwell had planned to stay at his place alone together, for the first time. His parents had been called away and hers thought she was staying with Shelley. Mary was so excited to spend the night with him, to sleep in his arms. But all Maxwell had thought about was getting her pants off. He knew how she felt about that, but he pushed her anyway. Just because his parents were away didn't make her suddenly change her values toward sex. After his moping and moaning, Mary conceded and took off her pajamas. She'd left just her bra on top, and her panties below, it was already more than she had ever done. But Maxwell wanted more. He wanted her underwear off. He literally tore it, leaving her bra hanging loosely from her body. They had a stinking row and Mary ended up sleeping dressed and alone in the spare room. She was so disappointed.

When Maxwell started viciously telling their friends on Monday that she was frigid, a tease, that he'd waited years for nothing, the pain became worse. When she started finding pairs of blue Nerf balls left in her bag or locker, it became vengeful. Mary wanted to hurt him as much as she felt hurt. She could only think of this. Bud, a guy that Maxwell hated. Naked. His cock in her. It was terrifying how much her life had derailed in a week.

Now that the pain and effort of getting the enemy inside her was done, the fucking was surprisingly smooth. Bud stroked himself in and out easily. There was no affection, just raw sex. He gripped her hips tightly and humped. Her whole body shook. Bud was pushing her up the bed with each slam, so much so that he followed her up onto the mattress on his knees. He fucked her from behind until her face was squashed awkwardly against the bedhead. She was stuck, feeling the full grunt of the boy behind her.

"You love it, don't you!" Bud yelled out.

"Aah," Mary let out in pain, the cock beating in and out of her.

"You love cock, don't you. Look at you," he repeated.

Mary nodded into the headboard and groaned, pretending as best she could. She didn't really know what good sex was meant to be, but surely it wasn't this. Bud was super fit. To be able to slam her ass with his pelvis over again like he was, how could he keep it up for so long? Her pussy was becoming numb to the erection. Bud was pushing in and out at ninety pumps a minute.

The stars Mary saw were not orgasmic, they were fear. Her plan wasn't well thought out. She knew she was going to take her clothes off. She knew she was going to let this boy put his cock in her. But then what? How to make it stop? It went on and on for an unexpectedly long time. Bud was slamming her so hard that her breasts hurt from snapping back and forth. And Bud mistook her constant moans as pleasure.

After the longest time, Bud grunted urgently, "Are you on the pill?"

"Huh? What...?"

"Are you on the pill?" he yelled out again. He was sucking in his breath.

"No!" Mary screamed, suddenly awake to the problem. "I'm not!"

"Shit. Too late," Bud said, then yelled out brutally. He held Mary's hips hard against his body as it shook. She felt the twitching at first, then a pulse in his cock followed by a burning eruption in the deep. Mary squeezed her eyes shut tight. Oh no.

"Oh oh oh," Bud yelled as his twitching continued. "Fuck!"

There were three spurts, the first one the biggest. Mary's half-drunken mind glazed over at the thought of what had just happened to her. Sperm deep on the inside. "Oh shit."

He stayed in her for a time before receding. When he came out it felt like a log had been removed. It was a relief.

Afterward, the sperm shifted and gurgled inside her. By instinct Mary used her hand to reach down and hold it inside as she knelt on the bed, conscious of not messing up the bed cover. She shuffled across the mattress and walked the room looking for tissues or a substitute. The only thing she could find was her own clothes. She held her t-shirt to her pussy. The blueness of the whole experience made it even weirder.

Bud was on his back on the bed, panting.

"Come over here," he said, holding his hand out. Mary finished wiping away the leaks. Nervously she returned to the bed. Bud pulled her down to him, laying her naked body on his. They kissed as he squeezed her ass.

"Don't tell anyone it was me that got you pregnant," he told her.

"I won't," Mary stupidly replied.

"Good girl. Tell them it was Maxwell."

"We broke up."

"I know," he laughed. "Last week right? That's close enough, it could still be his baby. Say you were pregnant already when we did it, okay?"

"Okay," Mary said, knowing it couldn't be. Was it really so hard for Bud to tell she had been a virgin?

Perversely, it was after their sex that Bud began the foreplay. He kissed her and ran his hands all over. He put a hickey on her neck and one her breast near the nipple. He had Mary squeeze his cock as he fingered her. She almost enjoyed it when he diddled her clit, digging her nails into his shoulder and moaning.

"You are a proper slut," Bud grinned, opening her thighs wide to crawl on top of her. He poked his erection in again. It was easier the second time.

That time Bud was right there face to face with her as his most private and personal part impolitely invaded hers. He asked her if she loved him and she said yes, he asked her if she loved being fucked and she winced yes. He wanted to know if this was better than fucking Maxwell and she said yes. It made him happy.

Bud seemed eager to prove his sexual fitness, humping himself into a sweat. Somehow he interpreted Mary's whimpering and twisting and screaming as pleasure.

This was a stupid idea, she thought to herself. The cock in her wouldn't let up. Dumbest plan ever, all played out in bright neon blue.

Bud rolled them over and put Mary on top. For a while, the sex was gentle and relatively pain-free. On top Mary had more control of the pace, and if she sat straight upright, Bud seemed happy just to be in there without stroking. It was a relief to Mary, and tolerable.

"How do you like my cock?" Bud asked, reaching out to squeeze her breasts roughly.

"Good," she said. What she wanted to say was 'I've had enough'.

"These are great tits. The hickey looks wicked in this blue light. Let me take a photo."

Bud shuffled them across the big bed, still connected, until he was close enough to reach out to the floor to his pants. He fiddled for a time in the pocket before getting his phone. He straightened them back up and had Mary sit up straight on his cock.

"Smile," he said, frowning at her. "You're meant to be enjoying this. Lean back a bit so your tits look... that's it, that's good."

Bud took all sorts of photos of Mary's nakedness, even ones with his hands reaching out to squeeze her. He told her to look happy with it, and she did her best. She leaned back on one arm to show how the cock was all the way in her, with a smile and holding her other hand up making a cutesy peace symbol.

Bud set the phone on the bedside drawers and hit record. Having cum already he had tremendous stamina. For an age, Mary was videoed working her naked body on the wrong guy's cock.

"Show your face," he kept telling her, "Fuck properly. That's it."

Bud held her hips and heightened their pace. He proudly put more hickeys on her neck, shoulder, and breasts as they humped. He whispered into her ear, asking her to look at the camera as he sucked her nipple and say "I love how you fuck me", louder and louder until he was sure it was clear on the tape. What she wanted to say was 'I'm so sore', but she held onto the pain.

Mary could see what was being recorded, the camera and screen were both facing her. The shot went from the top of her head to about Bud's knees. It didn't show his cock going in and out of her but from the look on her face each time she thrust down, the impact was clear. The hands on her bare ass and the mouth latched to her breast were plainly on show.

Mary watched the small screen, amazed by herself sitting naked on a naked guy. It was astonishing to see what happened to him as he was about to cum, and how he arched his body as the sperm sprayed into her, the grip he had on her ass. It was fascinating. Conscious of the recording, she leaned down and kissed his face, turning to the camera and mouthing 'You gave me my baby'. If Bud ever did let the video get out, at least there would be no doubting who was responsible for her pregnancy.

Bud rolled her over. He tried to keep fucking her from above but slowly his penis shrank and fell out. He dropped to her side and panted.

"Pass the phone," he asked her. Mary reached over and took it, giving it to him. Bud did a quick video of her body, opening her legs to show the cum falling from her, then back up to show her face. He got her to blow a kiss to the camera and say "Thank you for the fuck", then turned it off.

Scrambling to his feet, he started picking up his clothes.

"Are we going?" Mary asked.

"Stay there. I'm just going to get us some more drink. I'll be back."

Bud looked down with some satisfaction at her naked body. Mary's vagina was too sore to close her legs, sperm still dripping out. She was a nice score. But it was time for him to go. He was meant to be at his girlfriend's parents' house in the morning.

"I'll get us a couple of beers. Just lie down. I won't be long."

After he went outside Mary reached out for her t-shirt again and held it to her leaking pussy. She lay back on the bed and sighed.

"That's done," she said to herself. "Now what?"

She didn't like Bud. She didn't want to be his girlfriend, especially with his on-off relationship with Louise whatever-her-name-was in the background.

She was so tired. Looking down at her body in the blue light, the only thing she was wearing was her watch. She focused her eyes on the little numbers. 1:55 in the morning. How long had she been having sex? She almost wished Bud wouldn't come back, except she didn't know whose house this was. She was meant to be staying with Shelley. No way could she turn up at her house so late. Or at home. She prayed that Bud would stay with her til morning at least, then get her to Shelley's for breakfast.

Mary kept her t-shirt held to her pussy for longer than needed, hiding it, covering it. Whenever she moved it hurt. Her entrance was swollen and it stung. Every now and then she felt air release, which was creepy. This was not how it was meant to be the first time, in this weird bright blue light with her boyfriend's enemy. How dare he cum in her? How weak was she to let him. Mary said she loved him, she said thank you, and she let him take photos and film her naked and having sex - everything people tell you not to do. Pregnancy? Disease? Possible. Humiliation? Certain. And now she was alone in a strange bed in a strange house with nowhere to go. There wasn't much left to cover off. This was a grand fuck-up.

Mary lay on her side and closed her eyes for a minute. Her pussy hurt, so did the bruises on her breasts and her neck. Her ass hurt from being squeezed by Bud's hands and pounded by his pelvis. The muscles on the insides of her thigh were sore from being stretched. Her head hurt from the alcohol. Physically she was a mess. Emotionally she was vacant; that pain she would leave until later, until she was somewhere safe enough to cry.

Mary didn't mean to, but she fell asleep.

(Next installment "Mary's discovered in bed" will be submitted for approval early Jan 2024)

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers