Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 14

Story Info
A Master Maddened.
1.7k words
4.91
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm posting as I write, which means this story is the reader's playground. Feel free to rant with fury or send your recommendations. It will go the direction of the loudest voices.

Knowing what to do after I'd kicked him felt impossible. I hadn't meant to. I wouldn't harm a bug, let alone the person who had the power to do anything he wanted to me.

No words accompanied the furious glare cast down to me, and he stormed to the bathroom.

At least he hadn't reacted physically. If he remained angry with me, though, or if a mark were to remain, there might be no trip to meet his mother, which needed to happen because it was a win I needed to have to make my remaining time with him tolerable.

After a minute, I forced myself to my feet, my rear still stinging and throbbing beyond belief. I didn't bother with trying to put my pants on, that would hurt too badly. I did go to the door that wasn't fully shut and pushed it open a few inches to see him in front of the mirror, wetting his hair and trying to push it forward at his temple.

I decided to go in, still a bit fearful of his reaction. He caught sight of my reflection, still scowling as he tried to ignore me. It wasn't as though much could be seen, though. His skin wasn't pale like mine, so I may have seen a mark, but nothing like if I were to be injured.

I stepped in. "I can get you ice."

His eyes narrowed. "So you can brag to your bitch mother?"

"No." I fidgeted my fingers together. His hatred of my mom went deeper than it seemed possible. "I just don't want it to hurt." I also wanted him to stop acting as though he'd been bloodied in war. Only his ego took any actual damage.

"I'm sorry." I had no reason to be sorry, given what led to the self defense that caused the kick.

His attention returned to the mirror, still attempting to pull his hair forward. That only drew attention to the area and didn't cover the small spot on his cheekbone. "Put your pants on," he muttered, turning his head side to side to examine his reflection.

Now we were at the breaking moment when he could easily call things off and make the rest of my life intolerable. I needed to sort through this.

"I can't," I replied.

"Why the fuck not?" He turned to me, his attention landing on my red panties I'd managed to pull up.

I had plenty to say regarding why I couldn't pull the tight pants onto my agonizing rear, but that wouldn't go over too well. Improvising to win his favor seemed foolish, but only for the moment.

"I knew you planned to punish me more and it already hurts too bad to put them on only to remove them again." I preferred to look at his reflection and the mark on his cheek as opposed to his head-on glower.

"I plan on punishing you until you can't walk, but not right fucking now," he spat. I did have the concern that he might still do something as he stormed my way and then past me. But he didn't stop until he found my crumpled jeans on the floor.

He held them open at a height I could put my feet through.

I knew I couldn't remain in the bathroom, though the thought did cross my mind to simply shut the door. He was already upset. Not only upset with me, but with a spot on his face before he met this mother who must have been part of the source of his problems. At least, he believed she was the source of his problems. But hopefully he would realize he didn't understand the situation at all.

I went to where he stood with my pants, stubbornly unwilling to look at me. Even at my most frustrated with him, when I thought about his life, I still felt saddened for his behavior. He might have been an amazing person if he'd been raised by his mom. Weird like his sister, but as nice as he pretended to be.

I stepped into one leg and then the other, not quite certain of how to handle the moment he pulled the garment up. It would hurt, and I needed to attempt to hide that pain. And I also needed to be able to walk once we were around other people again.

He tugged them upward to my thighs, where they became stuck and needed a firmer tug. My fall against his firm chest and my whimper may have been what caused him to let go of them.

"I'll get you a dress and some cream," he snapped. His turn and stride out of the room wasn't quite one of anger.

15 Master

Of course I had to get her something to wear and cream. She wouldn't be able to walk comfortably, and that wouldn't go over well, given people would wonder what had happened in such a short time.

As discretely as I could, I went to her room and gathered a dress and the small pack I'd brought that included some cream. It would be just enough for this incident.

After I ascended the stairs, Virginia stepped through the large walkway to the kitchen. My attempt to ignore her wouldn't work since she stood between me and the area of the home I needed to get to.

Like a hawk, her sights went to the blue dress before her narrowed eyes landed on my throbbing cheek. And once she caught sight of the dark spot where my little Annie kicked me, the woman began to glow with satisfaction.

"Oh, my dear Xavier, whatever happened to you?" She had this sort of pride to her waltz to further block me.

"I slipped in the bathroom." I squeezed the dress in my fist.

"I see my poor Annie injured herself as well. Let me get some ice and I'll go with you to check on her."

"Not necessary," I grumbled, attempting to step past her. With as vast as the room was, she still managed to be in my way.

"I don't mind at all, dear."

I'd had it with this woman. I'd had it with every single game played against me. "You fucking bitch." I didn't say the words very loud. I'd tried to control them as best I could.

And it didn't fail that the moment I spoke, I caught the bright color in my peripheral. Now my sister saw my fury. It was too late to reel it in. Now I had a death grip on both the small travel pack and the cream.

"I'm sorry, Xavier. I know you want to be the one to care for her from now on." She plastered the insincere words on thick.

"Is Annie alright?" my sister asked.

"She fell," Virginia replied. "And Xavier injured himself attempting to catch her."

Laura appeared deflated. "Oh. I can call mom and let her know."

Now the guilt began to sink in. I had to at least drive my sister home at this point. And I sure as fuck wouldn't leave Annie with her mother. That was a recipe for failure.

"We'll both be fine," I replied. "She might need a few minutes is all."

"And I'll find you some medicine." Virginia turned and trotted off.

I didn't wait for Laura to say anything further. "We'll be out in twenty minutes or so." I turned and quickened my pace to get to my hall and lock Virginia out. Not that she couldn't find a way in if she wanted to.

Once I rushed into the room, I found my little Annie unclothed and on her knees with her ass in the air and shoulders to the bed. It was a sight I loved. Even the glow to her backside had my cock stiffening. But that wouldn't be happening with our schedule already behind and her outright refusal of me. She just got in that position for me to massage cream into her angry flesh.

I went to the bed and lay the semi-long casual dress down beside her.

She didn't look at me. As expected, she kept her forehead to the bed. My perfect little Annie went back to being good the moment reward and praise might be involved. But this wasn't something that would be forgotten, she'd still acted far too out of line.

But the sight of her made every step closer more dizzying. In all my anger at the situation and her mother, she was the only thing that could possibly bring back my calm.

I opened the jar and stood behind her at the edge of the mattress, already scooping out some of the cold lotion. After rubbing my hands together, I placed them on her rear, loving the way the soft skin felt under my palms.

Her hiss and tightening of muscles revealed just how painful her punishment had been. I stroked downward, gentle but also working in the cream. It wouldn't take long to take effect.

After a few more scoops and an additional ten minutes of massaging it in, simply because I loved the feel of her, I screwed the lid onto the nearly empty jar.

I needed to fuck her so badly. I'd already been forced to wait way too long. That perfect pussy in front of me needed my cum leaking out of it.

"Thank you," she said, scooting forward to sit upright. She gathered the blue dress and guided it over her arms and shoulders. Just the sight of her back in the graceful movement stirred me worse.

I looked away. I needed to find something to wear in my closet anyway. Whatever might still fit from years ago.

That something wound up being a few sets of workout clothes. Thin black pants, slightly too tight, that didn't hide the erection I sported and a snug long sleeve shirt.

When I returned to the room, my little Annie looked me over.

"What is it?" I asked. Was she about to laugh at me?

She shifted her attention to her casual white shoes she put on. "Relaxed clothing suits you."

"Thanks," I replied. I wasn't certain if her compliment was sincerity or sarcasm, given her insults that led to the harsh spanking earlier.