The Congregation

Story Info
Taboo Congregation of naughtiness.
20k words
4.1
3.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

plotless, pointless, meandering shifts in personalities, step-daddy taboo bits, dub-con, wickedly dirty religious cult leader, and just a bizarre direction.

Honestly, I wouldn't read this past the first few chapters if you have a soul.

Also, please note that when it gets dark and weird it'll only get dirtier and darker.

Also, also, this is fiction and not actually addressed to any specific group.

***

I'd almost gotten my step-dad's laundry put away when I heard his steps into his room. I wasn't ready for an encounter with him, and I had to hope he didn't find a reason to punish me. It was something he did now that my mom wasn't home as much due to her decision to care for her ailing aunt over the past few weeks. My step-dad upped his controlling manner and any misbehavior earned severe punishment while I was on his watch.

At nineteen and my freshman year at a small private college, punishment should have been a problem of the past. Yet it seemed I was punished worse and worse by the day. Recently, he'd determined spankings were the most effective.

I turned from his closet, aware a confrontation was inevitable given how close the tall man already was. And I had to look up into piercing blue eyes that were always far too calm despite his disappointment.

"There's a dish in the sink downstairs and my bed is wrinkled."

He'd fired the maid just to make me do these chores for him.

I looked to the mattress, but saw nothing out of place aside from the pillow corner exposed.

He went to the bed and sat on the edge, pointing to his lap in his silent demand that I bend over him to accept my punishment. The problem with these punishments included the fact that, aside from the humiliation, they left me drenched.

I went to the bed slowly. Did I tolerate this shame again?

"Five extra for not wearing a dress like a respectful woman of God should always be in during the day. Take those pajama pants off," he ordered.

I wasn't a child, and he knew it. I needed to refuse, but the words of self-respect didn't come.

After what couldn't have been more than ten seconds, he leaned forward, stretching a long arm far enough he captured me at the waste and ungently pulled me to his lap.

"Dad, I -- "

"Five more for addressing me with that tone." With a swift yank, he had my pajama pants and underwear down.

"Daddy," I cried, already ashamed that he had my small panties down my thighs, making me feel almost naked.

"Too late, sugar!" he replied, giving me the same name he used on my mom.

The first blow landed, hard, sending me forward on his lap. He pulled me closer, bumping my side to his erection. I'd never been so close to feel that before. He gripped me below my neck to brace me before the next spanking landed a bit lower on my rear.

Three more heavy blows and I was struggling, winding up with my chest thrust forward onto his firm hand, pushing down the neckline of my pajama tank top.

I wasn't a child. I didn't have to tolerate this. And I didn't want him to know how excited I was. "Daddy, stop!" I demanded. But I was still terrified.

"It isn't cold in here." His grip to my breast lowered to my tingling nipple. He pinched the peak that already felt tight with obscene arousal I had no control over. "If I find out you're having sinful thoughts, your punishment will be worse."

Not that the man was truly religious, he just liked to be in control. And, by the way he was touching me, he knew how to make sure to rile my body to a point that could make him claim I deserved punishment.

Now his hand rounded the curve of my stinging hind. Lower in a tormenting crawl while he also pinched and kneaded my right breast forcibly.

"Daddy, please," I squirmed more, twisting from his groping palm at my chest. The act only led to more pain as he squeezed my breast and held me in place by that strong grip.

"Not another word." His cock prodded my side, threatening to pierce my sensitive flesh. And the hand lowering on my rear found its mark, stroking my folds. "Just what bad thing were you doing while I was gone?"

I shook my head in my effort to be believed. "Nothing, Daddy."

He reached all the way to my nub that had begun to ache, exploring it. "Don't lie to your daddy!" he pinched the sensitive bundle of nerves, causing me to cry out.

"I was doing my chores."

Now his hold on my breast softened. "Doing your chores in my room." He spread my folds and plunged a finger into me. "I think my bed wasn't properly made because you decided to touch yourself on it." That finger pumped into me a few times.

"No, Daddy." Truthfully, I'd done that well before I started my chores. And hate his punishments as much as I did, they were still what I thought about. Him spanking me to the point I couldn't sit and then stealing my innocence.

"I'm never letting you leave this house again." He may have removed his hand, but soon enough, a smack landed on my core. It was quickly followed by several more rapid slaps that added to the blissful heat between my legs.

"I'm good, Daddy," I breathed, but my eyes were rolling upward.

"You've already acted like a little bitch in heat, haven't you?" He continued to pinch and pat me. "How many men have you fucked?" he sneered.

"None. I promise." I would have if he hadn't been so strict.

Several rapid smacks landed on my backside. "This pussy is too wet for you to never have experienced pleasure." He twisted so my head was on the mattress. "Bend over the edge of the bed."

I rushed to obey and bent forward on the bed, next to him.

He stood. "Lean forward further."

Again, I obeyed. He'd never been in a mood like this, and the possible punishment to come terrified me.

He plunged a finger into my throbbing core, pressing inside in what must have been an examination.

I couldn't help the arch to my back, which had him bent forward against my back to yank my top downward. "You like this, you little virgin tease!" He spoke as though I'd committed a heinous crime while also being innocent.

He returned upright, pressing that finger deeper into my enveloping wetness. I didn't realize how good it felt until he pulled it away, but soon his hard cock bumped against me.

So much heat bubbled inside me at the realization of what was about to happen. But he was my stepdad. Sure, a man of forty that every friend I had happened to have a crush on. Even I did if not for how big of a controlling jerk he was.

"Daddy -- "

"If this is what it takes to teach you..." He slammed his cock hard against my entry, which hardly yielded, causing me to whimper. "You're going to learn better than to misbehave." He pushed and pushed into me, breaking my barrier as he went into me as deep as my body allowed.

I was helpless. Unable to do anything but fist the blanket beneath me as my stomach pushed against the mattress.

"This is the punishment that happens when a woman misbehaves the way you do." He had a bruising grip on my waist, rapidly thrusting so hard I bobbed on the bed.

Amidst the pain was also a strange pleasure I tried not to pay attention to. This was meant to be punishment and if he knew it caused an ounce of bliss, he'd take that away and make it hurt like my still-stinging spanking.

His hand tangled into the long hair at my nape and pulled upward, arching me close to him in an angle that sent shocks through me with every pump. His movement slowed to a rhythm and angle that hit a perfect spot. "You're not going to be bad again, are you, Sugar?"

"No, Daddy."

His free hand went to my breast, yet again adding a sensation I loved. This may have been meant as discipline, but the way he rocked added to my building desire for release that I couldn't let him know about.

My gasp as he continued gave away my secret.

His fist tightened in my hair, adding to the building need for release he caused. "You better not enjoy this, Sugar." It felt as though he deliberately touched me in ways that made my body responsive, whether I willed it or not.

I wanted to fight that building pleasure. I might have been able to until he reached around me and found my nub, touching it -- toying with it.

"Daddy..." I pleaded against the blanket in my hope he wouldn't find out. I couldn't lie and claim I hated it, though. That could lead to countless punishments. And he might come up with any punishment.

How long did I struggle against my own body's response? By god, how long did he pump into me, riling my core and stroking my most sensitive spot. I felt dizzied in my struggle -- fogged in my brain as I focused on decreasing my physical awareness. That only made the sensations stronger in a way I couldn't make myself feel on my own.

I clawed at the sheets, but soon enough, his rocking and the sound of his heated breathing sent me over the edge. My muscles tensed, all of them, letting me ride out that wave of absolute bliss I'd never in all my nineteen years experienced.

But that release had him pushing me down to the mattress. "That was bad, Sugar." He pulled out, smacking my rear three times in rapid succession before he said, "On your knees."

I rolled over to sit, still a bit loopy from the orgasm. I looked up to him, uncertain what he actually wanted.

"On. Your. Knees. With the back of your head to the mattress." He pointed toward his feet.

The realization of what he planned to do relieved and frightened me. I would have to put that thing in my mouth?

He grabbed my nipple, firmly pulling me toward him and downward. I had no choice but to land on me knees and look up to him.

His massive hands gripped both sides of my head before he pushed his cock to my lips, smearing my own desire against my mouth that opened in submission.

He plunged in ungently, knocking the back of my head to the mattress. "I should be knocking you up for what you just did."

The thought sent more want and deep fear into me. I couldn't become pregnant. I had no husband. He was married to my mom. No one would want me unwedded with a baby. I would shame him and my mom.

He began to piston into my mouth, holding my head with a tilt, so I looked upward to him as he pounded into my throat. "That's my bad girl, take your punishment."

Soon, he shoved so deep I couldn't breathe and his trimmed pubic hairs scraped my face. Blasts of seed shot into my throat and he pushed deeper, cramming my head against the side of the firm mattress.

I still couldn't breathe and began to push his thighs, but he didn't free me.

"Next time you won't get off so easy, Sugar." He stepped back, freeing my mouth to take a much needed breath. "If my bed isn't fixed in three minutes, you're going to be tied to it and punished with my belt and my cock all night," he warned.

***

For the past three days, my step-dad found several reasons to punish me. Not a single day passed without multiple spankings, but I wasn't so bad as for him to bend me over and fuck me and knock me up as he threatened on a few occasions. He only deemed me bad enough to give him blowjobs. 

But today he'd given me too many chores and I had to study for an exam. It was too much. Not to mention the discomfort of him penalizing me to look lazy for not wearing a dress when he arrived home early yesterday.

My nipples pebbled and were visible beneath his white t-shirt. The only item of clothing he permitted me to wear. I'd already gotten it dirty with char due to my rushed cooking that wound up burnt when I stopped to study a few pages.

After hearing the garage, I knew to be standing in wait for him, which I did. The whole time I nervously waited, I knew my punishment would be severe. It took forever to hear the door, followed by his slow steps.

"Sugar," he said, already chiding. He came to stand in front of me, rubbing the dark spot on the shirt I wore. "You ruined my shirt." He sniffed, causing me to peek up at his expression - disappointed. "And you ruined food." 

His touch went upward to my pebbled peak, pinching in a way that caused a pain that caused me to hunch forward toward him. 

"What else have you done wrong?" His hold only grew more uncomfortable and he pulled me to him by my breast. 

"I did the best I could, Daddy."

"That might not be good enough." He released my nipple, but reached upward to tip my chin up. 

Now I had to look at his handsome face that women swooned over and the suit that made him so much more attractive to anyone who didn't know how strict he was. And the way he forced eye contact created a fear that had my core tightening and throbbing. 

"Daddy, I tried." I tilted my chin from his fingers.

"I woke up this morning knowing I needed to wear this." He reached down to his pants, glaring at me as he quietly unbuckled his belt. 

"Daddy - "

"Turn around and brace against the wall." He already knew I wouldn't disobey his order. That would only make this worse. 

I turned and braced my splayed hands against the wall. I hadn't even done anything to deserve - 

He yanked the back of the shirt up, exposing my bare rear. 

I tensed, knowing it would hurt.

The first swat landed on my upper rear, bringing me to jolt forward. I bit my lower lip to keep from whimpering. Another rained down, this one slightly lower and more fiery. 

He belted me three more times. "What was so important that you decided to waste food and stain clothes." 

"Nothing Daddy." My legs trembled beneath me.

He moved behind me, his hard cock pressing to my lower back. "Lying makes your behaviors even more unacceptable."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I was studying for a test tomorrow." I feared what punishment he might respond with due to my focus on exams.

"You've had plenty of time to do your chores and study." His hand went up my outer thigh. His words were spoken close to my ear. "Were you choosing to spend your time touching your little cunt?" 

"No, Daddy." I shook my head, still facing the wall in my hope not to have him see my dread. 

His hand slowly meandered forward to between my legs, dipping a finger between my folds. "You've been misbehaving, Sugar."

"I haven't," I replied. 

 "Don't argue with me about your behavior when your pussy is soaked." He found my nub and pinched it.

I winced, but I could only move forward against the wall, causing him to push me against it. 

"You're going to be punished for your wicked ways." He stepped away from me before ordering, "Take off that shirt."

I obeyed, my body stirring even more for whatever he might do to me. I couldn't hinder the growing ache between my legs any more than the slickness that had formed. 

"Turn around," he demanded. 

I obeyed, knowing better than to cover my nudity. "Even your nipples tell the story of your desire." He grabbed my right peak and pinched it. "And I'm going to remind you what happens to bad girls who focus on their own pleasure instead of their duties." 

He turned with a hold still on my nipple to pull me to the dining room. "Sit on the edge of the table."

I quickly obeyed.

"Spread your legs and lie back."

I again did as ordered, resting my back to the cold surface.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and pointed it to my bare core. He had to be planning on taking pictures or video.

"Daddy, please..." My legs snapped shut. I didn't want that part of me to be recorded. 

"You know better than to disobey me." He placed his phone on the table then removed his suit jacket and worked his tie loose. 

I'd already spread my legs by the time his tie was off. Not that it helped, given the disappointed expression cast my way. 

He tied my ankle with it and then to the leg of the table. With his belt, he secured my other leg to the table, straining my muscles in my legs. 

My whimper received no sympathy. Instead, he picked up his phone again, angling it to view my folds. 

"This cunt is glistening." He flicked my nub with his finger, glancing up to my responding expression. "How am I going to punish you when you want this so much?" The phone angled toward my face as he fondled my mound, further arousing me despite my shame.

"Your attempts to get out of chores by tempting me will only end in your punishment." He continued to stroke that bundle of nerves, filming as he did. 

I knew better than to argue or resist, which would only worsen my torment. I also learned previously that fighting the bliss only made it come stronger and last longer with a shameful response that dragged out with obviousness. Especially as it brought me to quivering. That would only give him more to record. 

"That's right, Sugar. Show Daddy what you like to do instead of your chores," he taunted me. The strokes picked up energy, working my nub in teases I'd never even known to do to myself. Light tugs and twists, dedication to whatever caused a change in my breathing or when I looked to the camera.

Soon enough, his efforts to force this orgasm were a success. He had me writhing and gripping the sides of the table. And when my walls tightened, he spread my folds, pointing the camera close to see my climax as my muscles contracted. 

"You were being bad to get that, weren't you, Sugar?" 

"No, Daddy." I didn't want to admit to how good it made me feel, though.

"Liar." He smacked my mound hard before he unclasped his pants and let his girthy cock spring free. "Now you get your punishment." 

He took his time guiding his cock into me, still filming himself when he began to pump. The ache of his size added to the oversensitivity of my nub. But once he began to speed up and land deep, I knew why he said this was punishment. The sound alone reverberated in the large dining room, and even the strong wooden table shook. 

Unlike last time, as he began to pump faster, he didn't pull free of me. I couldn't risk pregnancy, though.

I reached out. "Daddy- " Before I could warn him that I wasn't on contraceptives, he grabbed my wrists into his left hand and began to pound into me.

His final slam landed as deep as my tender core would allow, sending a shock into my stomach. He groaned and pulled out, getting a closer recording of my slit then tossed his phone beside me onto the bed. "You enjoyed that far too much, Sugar."

"My mom might see that." My voice most certainly had a beg to it. But he only smiled. "I suggest you don't say anything that would give me reason to show her."

"But I might get pregnant."

"I already know your cycle," he replied. He bent forward all the until his elbows were to either side of my head. "If I want to punish-fuck my baby into you, you'll be mewling the entire fucking time, you cum-hungry little fuck toy." He smiled, the kind of smile that showed bright teeth for a portrait of a well-behaved professional. "Now then kiss your Daddy and be thankful I didn't punish you as much as you deserve."

***

The thing about focusing on so many chores is that everything else is set aside. Mostly, my studies and any time I might have had for friends. My stepdad hardly let me leave home aside from classes. 

I was too groggy from studying to pay much mind to sounds and lay on my bed almost asleep in a nap. Of course, once I heard the sound of paper being pulled from my bookbag, I sprung upright.

Daddy had come home. I'd had my bag open with the documents for dropping a few classes. I rolled over to see him holding the sheets that would give him more reason to punish me, as he had for over a week.

"Is there something you need to tell me, Sugar?"

I couldn't help but chew my lower lip and hug my knees. "I'm sorry Daddy."

He clicked his tongue, eyeing me over the paper before dropping it onto my bag. 

But even in my fear of another spanking or nude day of cleaning with him at home, he didn't seem angry. He seemed concerned.

He came over and sat beside me on the bed. "I'm going to have to tell mom when i talk to her."

junoK
junoK
406 Followers