Dominated in Girls Locker Room

Story Info
Pantyboy gets beat up by small girl in girls locker room.
959 words
3.88
6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not my story, rather one I found elsewhere and loved so I edited a little and am sharing it here.

***********************

I remember an incident that happened to me when I was in high school.

After classes one day I decided to cut through the girls' gym and saw two girls talking to each other there. One of the girls Jenny, was very pretty, while the other was a skinny, mousy girl named Lisa. Lisa was about 4 inches shorter than me. To get Jenny to notice me (I had a crush on her) I teased Lisa as I walked by them.

All of a sudden Lisa grabbed my arm, spun me around and slapped me across the face! I was shocked and pretended it didn't hurt me so I wouldn't look bad in front of Jenny, but I was dazed from it. I put up my hand to keep Lisa away but I accidentally caught her blouse and tore it slightly open so her lacy bra was exposed.

Lisa was enraged at this and punched me in the balls. I doubled over from Lisa's punch, then Lisa proceeded to grab my hair and pull my head up, then punched me right in the jaw. This made me crumble to the floor like a little wimp. Looking up at the girls, I was really embarrassed as my balls throbbed and jaw ached. I could see Jenny's mouth open amazed that this little girl Lisa was beating me up.

I was quite embarrassed to be beaten up in front of the girl I had a crush on. In those days I was already wearing panties and it wouldn't be long before my secret was discovered. Lisa grabbed my tee-shirt and must have caught sight of my panties exposed above my jeans as she pulled.

Lisa exclaimed, 'What's this!' To my horror she began to unbuckle my jeans. Jenny walked over closer to us to get a better view. I struggled against Lisa but she was stronger than me and in my dazed state I was no problem at all for Lisa. Lisa furiously undid my jeans with me holding them futilely with both hands and with one quick motion she yanked my jeans down to my knees while I laid on the floor!

My heart sank as Jenny gasped as she saw me laying on the gym floor exposed in my women's' white nylon briefs with little flowers on them and a thin lace waistband. I was totally humiliated as Jenny shouted, " Oh my God! Gregory's wearing panties!!!" Jenny and Lisa laughed and laughed. Lisa sneered "What's the matter Gregory, have to steal your sister's or you mom's panties today? I bet you wear panties everyday!"

All of a sudden two more girls walked into the gym to further my embarrassment. They asked what was going on and Jenny shouted, "It's Gregory and he's wearing panties!"

One of the 2 new girls, Karen, said "What a sissy! You should spank him!" I begged Lisa, "No, please don't. I'm sorry, PLEASE!" But Karen came over to help. Between the two of them they yanked my shoes off, pulled my jeans all the way off and Lisa then turned me over her knee. My heart sank as Lisa began to spank me hard with her bare hand. I could hear Jenny laughing even louder than before. Karen egged Lisa on and shouted, "Harder!"

At that, Lisa spanked me even more vigorously than before. I started to wimper and cry from the pain and the humiliation. I was in my flowered panties in front of four girls being spanked over Lisa's knee.

Karen then shocked me when she said, "No Lisa, on the BARE butt!" Jenny came over squealing and grabbed the waistband of my panties. "Mr. Gregory, you're a Bad boy!" I couldn't believe it but Jenny actually reached down and removed my panties in front of everyone. I was completely devastated. Jenny then taunted me about being overpowered and stripped by a girl. Karen shouted, "Look! You can see his ass!" As they all laughed. I tried to cover it but Lisa easily swatted my hands away.

The final act of humiliation came when Karen said, "Let's check him out. Lisa, turn Gregory over!" I struggled desperately but Lisa was too strong for me. I was devastated as I was being turned over that I could see Jenny's (the girl I had such a crush on) face with its big smile. She was staring right at my tiny dick. I was so humiliated. As soon as they all saw it they all laughed and screamed. Jenny said, "Look at Gregory's little dicky, no wonder he wears girls' panties!" They all continued to laugh as I saw Jenny pointing at my little dick and she could barely breathe she was laughing so hard. I knew she was never going to go out with me now.

Karen then took her thumb and index finger and flicked my cock. This brought howls of laughter and more tears to my eyes. Karen then said "Nice little dicky, Gregory, almost like a real one!" Then Lisa slapped me right across my face. My crying was constant now. I couldn't stop. One of the girls watching called me a sissy pantyboy for letting a small girl beat me up and wearing panties. Lisa slapped my balls and then threw me off her lap. "Pantyboy!" she said.

They left me there on the floor crying, except that Jenny took my panties with her. I could never look her in the eye again. Once, she walked by me and whispered 'How's your tiny little panty-covered dicky, pantyboy?' And walked away with one of her girlfriends laughing.