House Rules

Story Info
Female housemates’ humiliating CFNM rules.
12k words
4.67
23.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housemates

As a junior in college, I had ended up sharing a house with three terrific women. Although they were looking for a female roommate, I had managed to convince them that for safety reasons, it was always good to have a visible man around. They were skeptical but uncertain enough to go with it, and I had ended up with a great furnished room at an incredible low price.

My housemates and I were all students at the same large public university. Candice was French-Canadian -- her short dark hair framed her pale face perfectly. She was quite short but very nubile. Her breasts jiggled as she moved, wearing jeans and skirts that seemed to be one size too small so that her body seemed to be constantly straining. It became quite apparent when she was, or was not, wearing underwear.

Marcie was almost the complete opposite, as close to a fashion model as I had ever met in real life. She was tall, slim, and blonde. Never a hair out of place, always impeccably dressed.

Josie was a bubbly redhead, almost tomboyish in her dress and behavior. A sports nut who was constantly playing something, she spent most of her time in sweats. Her body reflected her interests -- tight and toned.

All three, in their distinct ways, were very attractive. Moreover, they did all the cooking, although I was to help with the dishes and the house cleaning. They made it clear that they had no sexual interest in me - in fact it was a condition of my being allowed to live there that I gree with that. As I regarded them all as out of my league anyway, that was an easy decision.

My perfect arrangement unraveled one night.

It was the middle of the evening, and I was working in my room. As I went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, I absently glanced into Josie's room, through the slightly ajar door, and found myself transfixed. She was getting undressed, stripping of her leotard. With her back to the door, she shrugged it off her shoulders and skimmed it down her body. My breath went out of me as her gorgeous ass came into view. The garment caught at her ankles and as she bent to remove it her pussy peaked out between her legs!

Then from behind me, I heard Marcie's voice!

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"

I turned to see Marcie looking at me, staring at our roommate. Moving past me into Josie's room, she saw her state of undress, and emerged shaking with anger. A couple of seconds later Josie emerged, now in a white silk dressing gown, also looking very upset. They both stared at me icily as they went down the stairs to the living room. I heard them talking with Candice, who had been watching TV. A few minutes later, Marcie called me downstairs in an incensed tone.

The three of them sat, side by side, on the large couch. Marcie told me that they had discussed my behavior, and what they were worried about all along had happened - their female privacy being invaded by a man - and they wanted me to leave! I pleaded for another chance, saying I was sorry, that I had not meant it, that it just happened without me even thinking, that I could not afford anywhere else without taking on an extra job. Their looks afforded no sympathy. I promised to be extra careful where I looked, that I would never do anything like that again, if they would please give me one more opportunity.

I must have sounded pathetic because Candice finally broke down and said she was willing to give it another try, but that it was really up to Josie to decide as she was "the aggrieved party." I looked pleadingly at Josie and slowly her frown turned into a wicked smile. She whispered something to Marcie, who also smiled and then to Candice, who giggled, before turning back to me.

"There are a few things that have to be dealt with if you are going to stay here. One, you must learn to keep your eyes to yourself. Two, you have to apologize to me appropriately. And three, you need to stop thinking in any sexual way around us."

Her annoyance was now turning into smirking. She continued,

"I believe I have a solution. Do want to try my suggestion? If not, you can go upstairs, pack and get out."

I nodded quickly at the lifeline that was seemingly being thrown to me. Josie carried on,

"OK. To learn to keep your eyes to yourself, we're going to show you what it means to be watched and how uncomfortable it is when you don't have control of it. I am going to count to ten. By the time I finish, you're to be standing stark naked in front of us, hands behind you! You will then spend the entire evening like that in our company, so you can experience unwanted gazes. There is no negotiation of this. If you haven't stripped nude by the time I finish counting you are out. One, Two, Three, Four..."

My mind whirled, but I realized what I had to do if I wanted to keep living there. I quickly started disrobing, and by the time Josie reached "Ten," I was naked, holding my underwear in front of my genitals, in that ridiculous knees-together, feet-splayed pose!

Josie told me to put my shorts with the rest of my clothes, to move my hands behind me and to stand up straight "like a man."

I felt terribly humiliated as I did, exposing my cock and balls to their eyes. Josie just smiled, while Candice and Marcie looked on open-eyed and now amused at the turn of events. Josie then instructed me to go to the kitchen and make some coffee, and to serve them with it. As I turned to leave, I could feel their eyes on my ass. I was 21 years old and in decent-enough shape. I did not have a girlfriend at the time but was always prepared and kept myself clean and well-groomed everywhere. Various girlfriends had told me my cock was average in size, but "nice-looking," and that, most of the time, it got the job done.

In the kitchen, it felt very strange to be doing something so mundane while naked. It also felt, given the circumstances, strangely erotic. As I went back to the living-room with the tray, I realized my cock was slightly sticking out in a semi-erection.

I set the tray down and brought each of them a cup of coffee. It meant moving very close to them, and at times my cock was just inches from their faces. As they sipped their drinks, I was told to stand in front of them again, hands behind me, every second an eternity as their eyes devoured me.

"Not so comfortable is it, having people watch you like this?" asked Marcie. "This is what we have to go through all the time in public and I expect some respite when I get home. Is that clear?"

I quickly nodded.

"Well that takes care of the watching problem," Candice said. "How about his apology to Josie?"

I took that as my cue to say sorry to Josie. She was not satisfied. Looking very serious, she stood, grabbed me by the ear like a small boy and told me to follow her to her room. Her dressing gown was silk, and her shapely bottom undulated maddeningly before me as she ascended the stairs. My cock got slightly harder.

In her room she sat on the edge of the bed and told me to bring her one of the sneakers lying on the floor. Taking it from my hand, she slapped the sole of it into her open palm. I dreaded what was coming.

"I'm going to teach you not to spy on me again asshole. Your sore bottom is going to remind you."

Looking me challengingly in the eyes, she patted her lap.

As I moved over to her, she reached for my hardening cock and pulled me across her knees. Referring to my obvious growing arousal she remarked, "We're going to have to do something about this before we get through."

My cock rested under me over her lap, enclosed in the silk of her dressing gown, my hands on the floor on one side, my legs dangling in the air on the other. Her hand rested on my ass as she demanded more.

"Tell us what you did wrong, ask for the punishment and promise to behave in the future."

With a shaking voice I tried to give her what she wanted.

"I am sorry for looking at you while you were undressing. I promise never to do it again."

Her hand remained motionless on my ass, her fingers gently drumming. She wanted more.

"Please give me the spanking I deserve."

With those seemingly magic words, the sneaker descended on my ass. After about 5 slaps she asked for my hands behind me. As she held them in the small of my back. my humiliation heightened even more, legs kicking involuntarily as the blows landed.

Hearing a giggle from the corridor, I turned my head to see that both Candice and Marcie were watching Josie spank me!

As she finished, her bare hand still resting on my ass, I was reminded to keep my eyes to myself and that any infraction of the rules would immediately result in a bare-bottomed over-the-knee spanking, administered by any one of them, no matter who else was present in the house. I was told to get my ass down to the living room, and they would be there in a few minutes. As I got to my feet, everyone could see my now full and hard erection. My cock bobbing in front of me, I made my way down the stairs. I felt the humiliation and shame from being naked and aroused in front of the three clothed women.

I waited downstairs for only a couple of minutes, trying to get my erection to go down. But as they all entered, it was still hard and throbbing, now pointing to the ceiling. I stood, shamefaced, with my hands behind me.

Marcie spoke first. "We have just discussed what we should do now, and we all agreed that the main problem is staring us in the face."

Moving towards me she contemptuously slapped my six-inch erection lightly from side to side, saying,

"As long as your dick is aroused you will look at us in sexual ways. That is unacceptable. As it seems your punishment is erotic to you, we'll remove that element of the situation. The only effective solution we can see is to relieve your arousal without affecting us. So, from now on, you will spend your entire time in this house naked, so that we can gauge your arousal around us. Anytime that we see an erection, or even the hint of one, you will be asked to get rid of it..."

A pause,

"... by jerking-off immediately in front of whoever discovers it."

I shook my head and said that things were getting out of hand.

Marcie responded by squeezing my cock hard, telling me that if that was not agreeable, I should start packing. She pushed my cock down between my legs and when she let go, it slapped back against my stomach. As the noise reverberated around the room, Candice started giggling and soon they were all laughing, waiting for my answer.

It was tough to think clearly between the arousal, the embarrassment, and the girls' laughter ringing in my ears. Not seeing any other realistic option, I nodded my head.

Thinking that was all, I turned to pick up my clothes and leave. Josie stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going? Come back here and do what you just agreed to - jerk-off in front of us right now. I want to make sure you know exactly what's expected."

I moved back in a daze, stood before them, and started to stroke myself. Marcie looked at me sternly, while both Candice and Josie watched with amused expressions.

It was very difficult to properly masturbate standing up, and after a couple of minutes Josie told me to try harder. I started to really stroke myself, feeling even more humiliated at my predicament. Knees bent, head thrown back, my hand was a blur.

Then Marcie, impatiently, said that she was getting bored and that perhaps I needed some visual stimulation. Turning to Josie, she suggested, in a joking fashion, that perhaps I needed to see her ass again, as that was what got me into this situation.

Josie smiled wickedly and very deliberately crossed her legs, the dressing gown falling to the sides, so that they were in full view.

"I don't know if he deserves that pleasure. But he does seem to need some stimulation so he can get rid of that ridiculous thing."

She motioned with her finger for me to come to her. My cock throbbed as she told me to kneel. Still sitting, Josie brought one of her feet to my cock and poked it from side to side, using her toes to stroke my balls. I was ordered to start "spanking my meat" again. (The word "spanking" was said with an amused additional meaning.)

Obeying and bring my hand to my cock, I heard something to the side of me. Candice was clicking away with her cell phone! The added humiliation of having this photographed seemed to drive me over the top, and within seconds I started to ejaculate. Josie moved her foot in front of me and told me to make sure nothing hit the floor. Knowing what she meant, I directed my powerful ejaculation, as best I could, over her foot and ankle (although its force directed it further up her leg as well.)

Exhausted, drained, and no longer aroused, I rested on my haunches. Josie simply leant back in the seat, crossed her legs so that the sperm covered foot dangled in front of me. That image seemed to capture and synthesize my humiliation.

"Okay, you also have to learn to clean up after you. Lick your disgusting mess from my foot."

Having come this far, as it were, resistance seemed useless. Leaning forward on all fours, I took Josie's foot in my hands and started to lick off the sperm. Candice kept clicking away behind me.

Having just climaxed, there was no longer any confused sense of arousal - just the mortification of licking my own ejaculate from the foot of my roommate.

When I had finished to her satisfaction - it took a while because I had to lick between the toes - I was told to bring some wine from the kitchen. Still naked, but now soft and without the erotic stimulation, the realization of my situation hit me. This was how I was supposed to be around the house all the time from now!

Marcie seemed to be thinking the same thing and said: "You know, I'm not sure I want him naked around the house all the time. Most of the time penises are not very attractive. I think we should have him covered up."

The others nodded. Smilingly wickedly, Josie stood up, and reaching under her dressing gown, skimmed off her black panties, knelt in front of me and held them at my feet, telling me to step into them, pulling them up my legs. They were tight, but as I was not hard, they were just about wearable. Josie reached in to position my cock and balls. Unbelievably, my penis started to come to life at her outrageous act!

Josie stepped back to take in the view. Transparent black lace covered me from the front, but the back seemed to be very thin and flimsy. Signaling for to turn around, I felt her hands on the waistband of the panties, pulling them so that they settled into the crack of my ass.

"That's better. They were advertised as emphasizing the bottom. And any excessive excitement will be immediately obvious."

Looking into the girls' very amused faces again, Josie started to lay out the new house rules. From now on, when out of my room, I was to always be wearing panties. Starting tomorrow, a pair would be left on the handle of my room, and that is what I would have to wear that day. I could wear my normal clothes only if I was going to be leaving the house within ten minutes of exiting my room. Failure to follow these rules would result in expulsion or further punishment. She concluded with a jaw-dropper.

"By-the-way, if you have to jerk-off for breaking the rules, you will be licking up the cum!"

With that I was told to "get the fuck out of here" and go to my room.

As I slunk out, shamed, humiliated and tumescent, I heard the women burst out giggling in a girlish fit. And I think I heard someone say,

"Did you see how turned-on he got? We can definitely have some fun with him!"

Candice

For the next couple of days, I made sure I was out of the house most of the time. When I was in, I did not stray from my room and started to look online at other accommodation possibilities, but nothing even came close to my current deal. I could not afford to move, so decided I would spend as much time as possible away from the house - the thought of facing any of the girls filled me with dread and mortification. At the same time, the panties on my door, and the memory of what happened, kept me constantly hard. "Confused" did not even begin to describe my emotions.

On the third day, just as I was getting ready to leave, a text message informed me that my class had been canceled that day. I had been rushing, so the news came as a relief. Thinking I was alone in the house - I knew the women all had classes - I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. It felt good to be able to relax.

A couple of minutes later, I heard a noise on the stairs and realized I was not alone! Candice came into the kitchen and seemed surprised to see me. She had on an oversized sweatshirt, and I saw as she moved, black panties. Her legs and feet were bare. She asked me what I was doing there, and I told her I was on the way out, but my class had been canceled. She nodded and said she had also got a similar message. Something to do with a burst pipe in one of the classroom buildings.

Coming to sit across the table from me, she said that she had not seen me around for a couple of days, and that now, I seemed to be breaking the agreement we had made about the dress code, as well as not doing the household chores. I tried to explain but she abruptly cut me short, telling me to put on the required clothes and come down again.

I came down five minutes later wearing nothing but the panties I had found on my door that day -- red silk with garter straps hanging down from the legs.

I was totally embarrassed and humiliated as I walked back in. Candice was where I had left her, at the table. As I entered, she pushed her chair back and crossed her bare legs in a very calculated way and remarked,

"Mm, perhaps we'll have to find you some stockings as well."

My heart dropped at the thought - but my cock swelled! I didn't know what was happening to me - the greater the humiliation and embarrassment, the more the blood rushed to cock.

Saying the agreement had been broken Candice announced that a punishment was necessary. I was reminded that it would be a spanking delivered immediately upon discovery of the infraction.

Uncrossing her legs, she patted her lap. Resigned, I draped myself across her bare legs, resting most of my weight on my hands and feet. Her hand started coming down on my pantied bottom. After a few strokes she paused, telling me she had forgotten that all punishments were to be bare-assed and to lift up so she could punish me properly. I felt her hand on the waistband of the panties, and as I took the weight off her lap, she skimmed them over my ass and down my thighs to the ankles, where they were left. Imagining the sight I must have made heightened the humiliation. It actually would have been better if I was totally naked, with the panties around my ankles highlighting what was happening.

Also, my cock was now in contact with Candice's bare leg. Predictably, I started to get hard. She proceeded with the spanking, heightening the situation by leaving her hand on my ass for a few seconds after every stroke. Occasionally her fingers would flutter along the crack.

Finishing, I was pushed off her lap and ordered to stand, the panties remaining at my ankles. My cock was not fully erect yet, but neither was it flaccid.

Smiling, Candice told me to go the sink and do the dishes that were there, as that was my job. I bent to pull up the panties, but she sharply told me to leave them where they were. I moved with small steps over to the sink and started the dishes, aware that she could watch me from the back the entire time, panties at my feet.

I heard her approach from the back, and before I knew exactly what was going on she hugged me, moving her arms under my own, caressing my chest. She said she was sorry to do what she did, but they were the rules.