All Comments on 'Dominated into Acceptance'

by KinkSlayer8

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica. The statement, "He found it hot to assert his dominance over another man" explains a lot. The opposite is also true for some gay men, "finding it hot to have another man assert their dominance over you". There can be a certain sense of power dynamics that is psycho-sexual. Great story...powerful story! THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so good...eager for your next story....

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

It’s funny when someone having same sex experiences are convinced they aren’t gay or bi.. You definitely are no longer “straight” when you cross that line. Wasn’t expecting the emotional turmoil the protagonist experienced at the reality of being into his bestie and being told they’d never have a real relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was really hot. I can't lie, I was hoping that Miles would be willing to give Isaac a chance and pursue something with him lmao. Either way, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a late bloomer who had likely been bullied at least a bit and made to feel less than, Miles sure was a prick to Isaac. It’s not just that he asserted dominance, he belittled and humiliated who was supposedly his best friend. He was very unlikeable in this story. And his assertion that he’s just not gay is laughable. He enthusiastically had gay sex and then repeatedly again and again over the summer. He may not be entirely gay but he’s for sure bi and clearly enjoyed fucking another guy. He may have gotten married and had a kid, but he has, or will most certainly have, other gay encounters through his life. He’s the type that leads a hetero life publicly but harbors all sorts of sexual kinks including homo on the side.

KinkSlayer8KinkSlayer8about 2 years agoAuthor

For the commenter that called Miles an unlikable character: that's what was intended. Miles was only sexually pleasing, he had nothing more to offer Isaac. The humiliation aspect of the encounter is why, as the last line of the story pointed out, encounters like that dont involve a pair of people that are relationship material.

But don't feel too badly for Isaac. Reading between the lines, you'll notice that he always looked down on Miles in a way. He didn't see him as "on his level" until he all of the sudden grew. He even referred to Miles as a bench warmer in a derisive way. You're right to assume Miles was at least somewhat bullied but it was meant to imply that it was very likely Isaac was one of the main people who did the bullying. It's not an uncommon dynamic in friendships between young men. He wasn't happy for Miles getting a scholarship or growing bigger, he was bitter and jealous. And more than likely harbored resentment because of his deeprooted and suppressed sexual desire for Miles.

The only good thing to come out of this for Isaac was mindblowing sex and the realization of his homosexual tendencies. The only good thing to come out of this got Isaac was mindblowing sex and a sense of settling a score with an asshole. Both are fatally flawed and both had their issues after their encounter. Isaac couldn't get over his best friend and likely pursued unhealthy relationships that mirrored the dynamic of their encounter. Miles likely never confronted his own same-sex attraction and was likely not a good husband as a result of his inability to fully accept himself. They were meant to be very real and human-like, as opposed to archetypal protagonists or even antagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, the most eloquent author response I ever saw on here, thanks a lot, KinkSlayer8, for that and for posting this very arousing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was more insight conveyed in the author’s response to a commenter than there was in the actual story. The points the author made below were originally so subtle in the story that they were easy to miss. It was not clear that Isaac bullied Miles in any way, only that he considered himself better because of his earlier physical maturity and it’s benefits. It was not clear that Miles only had sexual pleasure to offer since they had been long time best friends which in itself is already a deep, intimate kind of relationship. And it was not at all indicated that Miles was likely a bad husband or in any way struggled with further same-sex attractions. It would have been a much better story - and easier to see the dynamic evolve - if these points had been very obviously part of the original narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m reading all of your older submissions while I wait for the continuation of your “Curious Desires” series. I’m generally not into D/s humiliation stories, but I was into this your story. I read it twice, once before reading your comment (obvi) and once after. During my second read, some of the Miles/Issac dynamic you described in the comment was obvious, while I still didn’t see other aspects.

In particular, I didn’t get that Miles had been bullied (in the traditional sense), but rather that he was relegated as insignificant in the HS social hierarchy. And while Issac, didn’t actually bully Miles, he didn’t treat him any differently than he did his other “groupies.” So, to Miles, this was his way of flipping their friendship dynamic where HE was the BMOC and Issac was the groupie. But that’s the beauty of fictional writing: every reader has the option to interpret the story differently. 🥰

But great job! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

adidas21525adidas215257 months ago

Holy crap. First, I love it when two guys of equal age use “daddy” language. But second, this whole thing was so well done. I have never had experiences like this but easily felt myself in the narrator’s role. Such a really hot story that moves fast but doesn’t feel rushed.

LatinindulgementLatinindulgement5 months ago

One GREAT story, it actually followed through as a situation should be, not like most of these unrealistic stories on here..You did a Great job ..thanks..I find myself at times in Issac shoes, easy to detour.. lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a really great history, well told and with a realistic rhythm. A really like the end and the commentary of the dominant guy to the abused friend.

It is true after such an intense and exciting experience, he could not be able to move on and just forget the episode. His sexuality has now changed and he would be searching for that most of the rest of his life. He would try other experiences but they will not be as intense and 'perfect' as this is in his mind.

He might beg to his friend to be taken again, but he already own him. After some months of this experience the connection would only be bigger than before and we would do anything to have anything remotely sexual with his friend. If the friend tell him the only thing he can offer is a golden shower, we would gladly accept it, waiting for it on his knees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkSlayer8@KinkSlayer8
161 Followers
Hey guys, just to tell a little about myself, I'm a 28 year old gay man. I've been out of the closet since 18. My stories will be a mix of non-fictional and fictional stories. Even my fictional stories will draw on my sexual experiences, as I strive to create stories that have...