Dominated into Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" I half screamed.

"You like that don't you?" He asked me.

"Yaaaassss" came my reply, and I was shocked how utterly gay I sounded.

With that, his fingers still in my ass and his arm around my back, he flipped me over to where I was on my back on the couch and he was knelt down in front me. My ass was hanging off the couch. And that's when he started really pulling and pushing in and out of me with vigor, twisting his fingers in me as he went. My eyes closed, my body writhing in pleasure.

And then something escaped from my mouth I couldn't believe I said.

"Ohhh fuck I love you!" I moaned quietly. My eyes immediately opened in shock, unable to believe what I'd just said.

Miles continued his assault on my virgin hole and said, in a quiet grunt without looking me in the face "I know you do Isaac."

Once again, I felt shame but I was in too much ecstasy to really do anything but continue to moan and whimper like the little bitch I'd become for Miles.

"Pleaaase Miles" I pleaded.

"What do you want?"

"I want you inside me...I want it all."

"No, what do you really want?"

I paused for a second before deciding I couldn't resist anything.

"I want you to fuck my ass with your fat cock" I said quietly.

He pulled his fingers out of me and stood up. I was breathing heavily, sweating from having been so tensed up from the pleasure I'd been feeling. He was no longer hard but still sporting a semi.

"Spit on it and get it hard and wet." Miles instructed me.

Miles was standing in front of me as I sat on the couch. I spit on it and used both hands to rub it on his once-again hardening cock. I spit on it a couple more times, I sucked it for a couple minutes and I licked it all over. Eventually, miles was ready.

"Okay, lean back with your ass hanging off the couch and lift your knees up."

I did what I was told. I hooked my hands under my knees to really give him a good view and angle of my hole. I was so nervous, so scared...but so ready.

He put his hands on my ass cheeks, spread them apart and pushed up to make for an even easier angle. And then he hawked a huge nasty loogie onto my hole, much nastier than anything I'd spit on his dick. And with that, he positioned his dick with one hand to the entrance of my virgin hole and rubbed his phlegmy spit around my hole with his cockhead. And then he pushed, gently but firmly until we both heard an audible pop and I felt his massive cockhead penetrate my anus for the first time.

"Uhhh ahh" I gasped.

It slid in pretty easily, considering how big he was and how tight I was. I guess his loogie really helped. He let my ass adjust to his head as I whimpered.

I could barely breathe, let alone vocalize anything. All I could do was go "ahhh" in the most pathetic girly breathless voice possible.

"Look me in the eyes Isaac."

I look up and he's got the most seductive stare looking through me. Miles wanted to see the pain and desire in my face, clearly got off on seeing his partners adjust to his huge dick.

"It's soo big, it hurtssss Miles." I said in a sissy kind of way, getting into my role for him.

"You have to push out with your ass, it's the only way I'm gonna get inside you completely without totally ripping you in half" He said in an almost bored voice. Clearly he had experience with girls when it came to anal sex.

I did as he said and my ass relaxed. And then he started sliding a little more inside. He got about 4 inches inside me before my asshole clenched around his monster hard and he couldn't go any further.

"Owww" I inhaled sharply.

"Oh fuckkk" Miles let out his first true sound of pleasure all night.

He left it inside me where it was for a few minutes, wiggling around ever so slightly before sliding completely out of me slowly. Then he stuck it back in and it almost felt like he was entering me for the first time again. Only, I was ready for the sensation this time.

"Ooooo" I moaned.

"Push out again Isaac."

As I followed his order, he pushed in at the same time. And suddenly, he was about 8 inches inside me.

"OH FUUUCKK!! Miles take it out, it hurts!" I groaned loudly and painfully as I started pushing his abs away from me.

He didn't move though.

"Stop, just relax. Breathe Isaac."

Tears were in my eyes, mostly because my whole body was clenched and I wasn't breathing. I did as he said and as I relaxed a little and breathed deeply, it started to feel a little less painful. Miles stayed where he was, unmoving for a solid minute before he started just wiggling his cock around by shaking his hips. I groaned as I could feel the pressure on my prostate. And then he pulled out some and then back in and repeated the process a few times.

When he pulled out of me completely again, I felt so empty. It was like I was missing something from my back. He stood up and told me to get his dick wet again. I dutifully licked, sucked and spit. Then I laid back again the same as before and Miles spit another nasty loogie on my asshole. Seriously, it would have disgusted me to see him spit like that any other time but I was so horny, it was like I was possessed. He was squated above me, putting my legs on his shoulders with optimal leverage and I know it was time for the real deal.

Miles shoved his dick back inside me and his dick slowly slid all the way inside me, balls deep. As I felt his pubic hair touch my asscheeks, a long jet of cum squirted across my chest and stomach with a little hitting my chin.

"Oh fuckk" I moaned and whimpered. But I didn't keep cumming. It was like I couldn't cum but I wanted to so bad. I went to jerk myself off some but Isaac grabbed my wrist, looked me in the eyes and shook his head no. Was there any doubt I was going to listen to him?

And he pulled out of me almost all the way to where just his head was inside and slid right back balls deep inside of me. I put both my hands on either side of his abs, gripping right above his hips and watched his cock get buried inside my asshole. He continued to slide in and out of me at a steady pace.

"Oh...my...goddddd....you're...insi-iiide... mee-eee" I barely got out between moans. He wasn't going that fast or hard but every inch felt like a mile.

My words seemed to motivate him and when he went back in this time, he shoved his monster cock in as deep as he could bury it inside me. I felt things inside me that had never been touched before. And then he pulled completely out quickly. He looked down at my deflowered hole.

"Stay like this." And he walked out of the room and came back with something in his hand. My eyes were barely open and I was breathing heavily. He kneeled back down and I heard a click. Miles had taken a picture of me.

"Dude no, what are you doing??? I didn't say you could take a picture!" I said, outraged.

"Oh shut up, nobody's ever gonna see this but me and you. You can delete it if you want. Look at your gaping asshole." And he handed his phone over to show me.

My jaw dropped and Miles looked extremely please with himself. My hole was wide open. I knew it felt a little different but I didn't realize I was gaping open. I looked like such a little cockslut...and once again, I was turned on by it.

"Come on, bedroom." Miles directed me.

I followed him up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

"On your hands and knees, pop your ass out for me." He directed me.

I got onto the bed and did so. This time, miles got behind and spit on his own dick. And then I felt myself being impaled again by his huge dick.

"Uhmfff" I let out as he buried himself balls deep inside me once again.

And then he started to absolutely rail me out. Hard and fast, I'd never even fucked a girl like this. He was treating me like a whore he paid and I was screaming and moaning from the mixture of pain and utter pleasure I felt. It amazed me the amount of punishment my fuckhole could take, I thought surely my whole anus would cave in. But it didn't, Miles just kept canyoneering my asshole. I knew I'd never be the same again after tonight.

My cock was dripping a steady amount of precum and I was feeling more pleasure than I'd ever felt during sex with a girl. My balls were aching. I felt like I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm that couldn't physically come. I didn't want it to end, but I felt like I had to start jerking myself off so I reached down and started to rub myself. After just a couple seconds of doing so, I felt a hard slap on my ass and gasped. Miles stopped fucking me, his dick balls deep still.

"What did I tell you? No. I'll let you get off when I'm ready for you to. Okay?" He said firmly.

"Yesss" came my reply.

"Yes...what?" He asked.

"Yesss daddyyy" I said, feeling as if someone else's voice was speaking.

And then he reached over my head, grabbed a pillow and put it under me. He pushed me onto my stomach, still inside me and laid down on top of me. My ass was propped up by the pillow. I could feel his entire weight on my ass and back, his breath on the back of my neck. And once again he started to piledrive into me with abandon as I continued to moan like a porn star. People like to say that those moans arent real...but I can say with all honesty, a talented fucker equipped with the right tool at his disposal makes it impossible NOT to moan like that. After a couple of minutes like that, he withdrew from me until just his cockhead was still inside me.

"Start fucking yourself." He told me.

And so, still on my stomach, I propped myself up a little onto my elbows and I started raising just my ass up and down to where I was slamming his meat into my hole. I did so with a good rhythm and pace, and it felt amazing...apparently not just for me either.

"Oh FUUCKK" Miles groaned loudly, only the second time I heard him vocally express true pleasure other than the occasional masculine groans. As he said it, I felt his face press down into the side of my head and then I felt pressure and a slight pain as he bit down on my ear. And he kept biting down as he once again put his entire body weight on top of me.

"Ahh" I whimpered and struggled to try to continue to fuck myself with his cock.

"Stop." Came his voice in my ear. We continued to just lay there for a couple minutes as I intermittently whimpered and he breathed heavily into my ear. It was at this time I realized the sheets and pillow were pretty well drenched in my cum. I had been leaking a steady amount this whole time and not even realizing it.

Finally, Miles pulled out of me and instructed me to lay down on my back, the pillow still propping me up and put my feet up into the air. I felt like there was some sort of substance running out of my anus and onto my balls when I did and realized it must have been his cum.

"Did you cum in my ass?" I asked him.

"A little bit, but I'm really about to. Thats why I stopped for a minute. You can make yourself cum now."

And with that, he squatted above me on his feet and stuck his one-eyed monster back inside me all the way in one stroke. My pulverized asshole provided no resistance at this point. He grabbed my ankles and put them up to where they were on either side of my head, completely folding me. He started pounding me and I started jerking myself. I didn't take but a couple minutes and I absolutely exploded, shooting by far the biggest cumshot I'd ever had all over my own face. It was unavoidable with the way he had me and at that moment, I didn't care. Miles cock had made me nut all over myself.

As my cumshot ended I heard Miles from far away grunt "I'm bout to cum", and suddenly, it felt like a supersoaker was shot into my anus. It was so powerful, I can't describe the sensation to anyone who's never felt it before. If you know then you know. I felt his huge cock harden and jerk, swelling to an unprecedented size and it sort of hurt again for the first time in awhile. I felt him shoot inside me 3 times before he pulled it out and maneuvered himself to where I was still folded up and he was over my face, his first volley of cum outside the warmth of my hole hitting my forehead as he got to his spot.

"Open your mouth!" Miles groaned and demanded loudly.

I obeyed him and he proceeded to cum inside my mouth and even more on my own face than I did. He shot several thick ropes, his orgasm lasting for almost a minute outside of my anus alone. He came twice as much as I did, and that was the most I had ever cum before. I held his nut in my mouth for a bit, tasting the salty thick and creamy substance for the first time. I eventually swallowed it and went to feel my face, which was drenched in both if our cum. I looked as if i had a layer of thick soap on my entire face and it was running down into my already cum-soaked hair, into my ear, down my neck and onto the bed. When he was done, he reached back to where my ass was still sticking straight up behind his back and I felt his fingers trace the expanded, gaping ring of my hole. I could tell I was full of liquid and when I finally laid down, it was going to leak out of me.

Miles stepped to the side and out from over me, his legs no longer keeping mine in position and he went to grab a towel. He came back, wiping his horsecock off on his way to the bed and threw it in my face. I stayed with my legs still propped up a bit and started wiping my face off, then my asshole. I really was wide open still, but it was starting to close back. We both laid there for a moment, side by side. My ass was leaking just as I expected and it felt both disgusting and hot as fuck at the same time. Once Miles had collected himself, he spoke arrogantly and loudly.

"You're such a whore bro!" He said amusingly.

"That's not fair man, you're the only guy I ever let ---"

"I'm the FIRST guy, but I won't be the only. I'll hit it a couple more times this summer, then I'll go off to college. I'll be looking for co-eds to bang while you'll be looking for another me. I'll get a girlfriend and we'll never fuck again but you'll never stop thinking about me." He said in his matter of fact, sel-assured tone, as if it was obvious and not that big of a deal. I was a little taken aback, stunned for a moment until the mixture of the pang of a heartfelt disappointment and shame washed over me. I think Miles saw it in my face, for he sat up and faced me.

"Sorry man, I shouldnt have said it like that...It's okay man, I'm just not gay. We'll always be friends but you have to know this isn't gonna last forever. Just enjoy it while it does."

The way he said "I'm just not gay" hit me funny, because he said it as if it was obvious that I was. And that's when it all hit me at once. I was definitely gay, I definitely had feelings for Miles and I definitely didn't want this to end. I felt my face screw up, I got hot and tears came to my eyes fast, mostly because I knew everything had changed for me that night. It was alot to take in at one time.

I knew the absurdity of the moment. Just a couple hours ago the notion I'd ever show any hint of emotion in front of Miles was unthinkable. But there are defining moments in a young man's life and this was one of mine. He'd freed me sexually and emotionally, freed me from the burden of denial. But he'd also condemned me to my first feeling of, perhaps not heartbreak, but certainly heartache. I was completely vulnerable, and yet I felt at ease. Perhaps because it's hard to be embarrassed in front of someone who had so thoroughly dominated you sexually.

"God dammit Isaac, fuck man." Miles said with a hint of annoyance but sincerely. He pulled me over to him and I put my head in his chest and my arm across his abdomen and cried hard but silently for a good five minutes while Miles just held me.

We ultimately had a great conversation that night, he comforted me like a true best friend would and I felt more connected to him than I'd ever felt with anyone. But I understood, it was only intimacy between friends for him and I respected that boundary. He just found it hot to assert his dominance over another man. We hooked up a handful of times that summer. I didn't try to push him into anything but he always would let me snuggle up to him and fall asleep on his chest after we had sex.

We are still friends to this day, though not as close. It took a long time for me to fully accept myself and even longer to get over him; actually, I probably never have gotten over him completely. He's married with a kid now and everything he said that night came true...I'm still looking for another Miles but I've learned to accept that I likely will never find one. Those kinds of encounters aren't meant for potential relationships.

12