Dominated - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kid took the bill and counted out the change. As he waited, I tried not to look at the kids in the corner, who were making all sorts of lewd gestures in my direction.

Dom turned to look at me, and the group in the corner went quiet, snickering behind their hands. He smiled at me and I stared daggers.

For a literal genius, he's completely clueless.

"Here you go", said the kid behind the counter, placing two large bags of food on the counter.

Thank you", said Dom, picking up the bags.

"Ready?" He said, turning to me. I turned and headed for the door.

"See you later, darlin'", shouted the leader as I opened the door. I ignored him and kept going.

"Hey, I'm talking to you", he shouted after me and I just continued to the limo. "Fucking whore", he said just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Dom stopped and looked at the group as if seeing them for the first time.

"What?" Stated the leader, more of a threat than a question.

I walked back into the shop and grabbed his arm, pulling him gently towards the door, but his hulking frame didn't budge.

"Please."

Finally, he relented and we walked towards the door. We took one step out of the door, and he just couldn't resist.

"Pussy-whipped bitch."

Dom walked back inside, calmly put the food on the opposite table and walked back up to the leader.

"Wha-?" He started again until he was cut off by a punch to the throat.

The guy dropped to his knees gasping for breath. The other kids sat there, frozen with fear.

"You need to learn some manners", he said as if he were narrating an afternoon special. Then he picked up the bags and walked out of the shop.

"Sorry about that", he said to me. "Lou", he said, addressing the driver, "could you hold these a second?"

"Sure thing", said Lou, taking the bags.

"You sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm good."

I heard the sound of the bell above the door and looked to see the leader stumbling out of the shop, one hand on his throat, the other by his side, holding a switchblade.

"You motherfucker", he croaked, swiping at Dom with the blade.

I screamed as Dom dodged the first swipe, before striking out, grabbing the guy by the wrist, twisting it suddenly, causing a loud snap. The knife fell to the floor and so did the guy. Out of the doorway, I saw his hand bent at an impossible angle.

Dom took the two bags of food and got in the back. Lou closed the door and within seconds we were driving off.

"Want one?" He said, holding out a styrofoam carton of fries he had liberated from the paper bag.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" I screamed, launching myself at him. "You could have been killed."

He looked on, bemused as I rained down ineffectual punches on the arm he held in front of him.

"Careful", he said, waiting for me to calm down. "You nearly spilt the fries." With that, he let out a roar of a laugh, deep, intense and all it did was wind me up even further, and I continued my assault, him more concerned for his fries than anything I could do to him.

After a few moments, I calmed down and slumped back in my seat.

"You sure you don't want one?" He asked, sincerity in his voice.

"No", I said, staring at the back of the limo, away from him.

"They're really good", he said, munching on another couple. The truth was, I was starving, that tiny starter and breadsticks hadn't touched the sides, but I couldn't give him the satisfaction.

I sat in silence, as he devoured his food.

"That was really dangerous", I said, finally.

"I'll do an extra twenty minutes of cardio tomorrow", he said, wiping the grease off his fingers with a napkin.

"I meant at the shop."

"I wasn't born, rich you know", he said, a slight irritation in his tone. "I grew up in places like this."

"Not places like this."

"Not exactly, no. But I know how to deal with mouthy little shits like that."

"Maybe back then, but you're a long way from there now."

"You think I've gone soft?"

"I don't know you", I said. "All I know is that things are different than they used to be. They're more dangerous."

"I can take care of myself."

"Until you can't. What if he didn't have a knife? What if it was a gun? He could have shot you down before you even knew what was happening."

"But he didn't."

I felt so much anger towards him, his innocence and arrogance. His lifestyle might not have made him soft, but it isolated him from the real world. He didn't even have a bank card, for Christ's sake. Yet here he was, talking like he knew what life was like in the ghettos, the slums. He had no idea how bad it had gotten, how dangerous.

I was so mad, I could have killed him. Instead, I leaned into his shoulder and began to weep.

***

I don't know how much time had elapsed, but by the time I'd composed myself, the limo was sitting in the underground parking lot of his apartment complex.

"We're here", he said, and I raised my face from his jacket, mascara no doubt running down my face. "Lou can take you home, make sure you get back safe."

I nodded in thanks, and sniffed a little.

"Or", he paused, "you can stay here tonight, if you want? There's plenty of room."

I looked into his eyes and saw that kindness, that innocence from before.

"Ok", I whispered.

Dom and I took the express elevator up to his penthouse. It moved much faster than your regular elevator, and I half expected it to shoot out through the ceiling, uncurl a couple of rockets and take us to the space station he was building (well, planning to build).

Instead, it came to a smooth, steady stop at the ninety-sixth floor.

The apartment, if you could call a three-storey penthouse that, was magnificent. The elevator opened into an open-plan space that was bigger than my entire apartment. The far walls were floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooking the entire city. To the left, an entertainment system took up a whole wall, with a TV that wasn't much smaller than a cinema screen. To the right was an open-plan kitchen, big enough to run a restaurant.

To my left, there was a staircase leading to myriad other rooms.

The place itself was impeccably designed, it was clearly the work of a professional team. Even though he was impeccably dressed, I had the feeling that if he had to fend for himself, he would soon end up looking like that scruffy nerd in photos of him starting out in his parent's garage.

Don't get me wrong, he looked good, real good, but it took a whole team to make it happen. Stylists, designers, personal trainers, martial arts experts, a whole army of chefs, nutritionists and assorted health advisors. All of them worked in tandem to create this perfect specimen of a man.

Yet I had seen what few people had, the pure joy of him tucking into a cheap burger and fries, fat and salt the only seasoning. That had felt more intimate than when he was running his fingers under my dress. Well, almost.

"This is incredible", I said, gawking at the fitting and fixtures, the art on the walls, (originals, obviously).

"It does for when I'm here on business", he said, heading for the kitchen.

I stared at him with incredulity.

"I'm kidding", she said, ducking down to inspect a rack of wines. "Well, mostly. I've got a lovely little place in the country where I can really find myself." He looked up, bottle in hand. His modesty wasn't going down so well.

"Drink?" He asked, grabbing two champagne flutes from the side cupboard. He popped the cork and laughed as the bottle overflowed, holding it above the sink.

I couldn't believe it. How was this the same man?

Earlier this evening he was on a knife edge, and now, after being on a literal knife edge was all smiles and jokes. What was I missing?

"Here we go", he said, pouring two glasses, wiping the bottle with a tea towel (designer, no doubt) and placing it on the side.

I watched him cross the room, every step exuding confidence, his perfectly fitted shirt outlining his rippling chest, his arms bulging in his jacket. No doubt he knew how to take care of himself physically, but I got the impression mentally was another story altogether.

"Thanks", I said, taking the glass.

"Cheers", he said, holding up the other.

Clink.

I don't know why but simply being in his home made me feel safer. Maybe it was the fact we were so high up, away from the day-to-day grind of city life. A place where you can look out over the city, and appreciate its beauty and elegance, safe from the realities most of the inhabitants face. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact the building had a team of security guards, all former special forces and armed to the teeth.

Either way, I felt much more relaxed and a couple of sips from the glass loosened me up even more.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I said, staring out the window.

"Very", he said. I looked at his reflection in the window and I was sure he was looking at me when he spoke.

"So", I said, turning round to face him.

"What's all this about?"

"This?" He said, genuinely confused.

"This", I said, signalling with my hand my complete transformation.

"Oh, that", he said, as if he's quite forgotten. "It was a test."

"A test?"

"Yes", he said, offering no further explanation.

I stared at him, waiting for him to elaborate.

"I have a very busy job", he said, at last. "A very demanding job. Tens, excuse me, hundreds of thousands of people depend on me for their livelihoods, and millions more depend on me for their lives."

I laughed slightly at the melodramatic tone, but he was deadly serious.

"If something goes wrong, the buck stops with me. If a new treatment has undetected side effects, that's on me. If profits don't meet projections and we have to lay off thousands of people, that's on me. Every day I have to deal with a thousand different things that could have potentially catastrophic consequences, not just for my company. but for the world. Thousands of things that are out of my control. So", he said, as he moved across the room to me, "I need to know I have complete control in my personal life."

He stood directly in front of me, his towering presence betraying something of the darkness and fragility I had seen before.

Complete control.

"I sent you out this morning, not to have you styled in any particular way. I wasn't trying to turn you into somebody you're not." He stepped closer and I struggled to control my breathing, as he carefully brushed my hair behind my ear. "I just wanted to see if you could be trusted to follow instructions."

"So in the limo, when you told me to take off my underwear..."

"Yes, yes", he said, tiring of the conversation.

"And ran your fingers over me. That was just a test."

"Of a fashion. I wanted to see how far you'd go, how much you could tolerate."

"Did I pass?"

A faint smile crossed his lips, before fading.

"I think you passed the first test", he said. He had moved towards me and I realised I was backed up against the window.

"What's the second test?" I asked, my stomach turning to butterflies, a dampness gathering between my legs.

"That comes soon enough." With that, he slid his hand underneath my dress again, but this time it wasn't a test. His fingers explored my smooth pussy sliding up and down my lips, as I struggled, still, to control my breathing.

His big fingers delicately explored my folds, dipping down, circling my entrance. I was desperate for him to slip a finger into me, two. Then he did, two fingers, bigger than most dicks, penetrated me, my knees buckling at the sensation.

As he slid his fingers in and out, I couldn't help but rub against the window and soon felt the cool glass on my skin as my skirt rode up. My ass on display for the whole city to see, ninety-six floors up.

I moaned as his fingers settled into a rhythm fingering the underside of my clit, working my g-spot. I gasped as he ran his thumb over my wet lips and began circling my clit in time with his other fingers.

I moaned and bucked as he worked me like a puppet, and I was certain I was going to fall any moment.

"I can't", I whispered. "It's too much. Oh, fuck." Still, he kept on going as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body. "I'm going to fall."

With that, his other hand shot out and grabbed me around the neck, pinning me to the window. The pearls were tight against my throat, but even so, I felt safe. This stranger's hand around my throat, his fingers deep inside me, utterly powerless. I knew I wanted this.

He kept going and going and I got closer and closer.

"I'm going to cum", I breathed, right on the edge.

"You'll cum when I say you can", he said, his tone perfectly serious.

"I can't", I gasped.

"No", he said.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

His fingers continued to pleasure me as I struggled to hold off the coming orgasm. He was relentless and though he knew I was on the edge, he just kept going.

"Please", I begged again, desperate for release.

He waited and waited and then finally he said it.

"Cum for me."

As soon as he whispered those words in my ear, it was as if every part of my body obeyed. My knees gave way as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through my body. I gasped for breath, his hands the only thing keeping me from falling to the floor.

I felt myself contract around his fingers as if trying to squeeze every last drop of ecstasy out of them. He held me in place, never wavering from his mission until I went limp.

He slowly lowered me to the ground, as a pool of my juices formed underneath me. I wasn't a squirter, but couldn't remember a time when I had been so wet.

"Good girl", he said, as one hand stroked my hair, the other, dripping from being inside me moved to my face. "Open wide."

I did as I was told and he slipped two fingers into my mouth. I closed my lips around them and tasted myself on his fingers as he slid them in and out. Once he was satisfied, he slipped them out completely and whispered in my ear,

"You passed the second test."

I inhaled deeply and asked,

"What's the third test?"

***

After I had some time to recover, he took me up to one of the bedrooms.

The only thing in the room was a four-poster bed. King-sized.

"The third test", he said, "is trust."

I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I think I trust you", I said, leaning my legs together, taunting him with the knowledge I could spread my legs for him at any moment, but wouldn't.

"Trust is very important for the next part", he said, reaching under the corner of the bed and pulling out a strap. "Very important."

"Kinky", I said. "I like it." He didn't return my smile.

"Here", he said with complete earnestness, "I am going to own you. You are going to give yourself to me completely to do with as I like. But the one thing you need to know is", he said looking me dead in the eye, "I am going to cum inside you."

"What?"

"You are mine and I can do whatever I want, and what I want is to cum inside you."

"How do you know I'm on the pill?"

"I don't."

"But your company did a background check."

"That's confidential. All I know is that you're clean."

"Clean? As in..."

"Sexually."

"And you are..."

"Also clean."

"How do I know that?"

"This is about trust."

"This sounds like bullshit."

"I get myself tested every month. I have no interest in contracting or spreading anything. If you'd like, I can call my secretary and she can send you a copy of my results for the last four years, including those from this morning."

Normally, this was not a situation I'd entertain, but I could see in his eyes that he took this very seriously.

"OK", I said. "Trust."

"Take off your dress." I bent down to finally remove these heels. "Just the dress."

I stood up on my shaky heels and turned to face the bed.

"Could you?" I asked, pointing over my shoulder to the zip. He moved close, placing one gentle hand on my shoulder, undoing the zip with the other. He moved slowly down and when it was finished he stepped back and watched the dress fall, exposing my bare back, my pantyless ass sitting above my stockinged legs.

I held onto one of the bedposts and stepped out of the dress.

"Turn around."

I did as I was told, taking little steps until I was facing him. He looked me up and down, his eyes wandering over my body naked, save for the stockings, heels and pearls.

"Lie down."

I got on the bed on my hands and knees, pushing my ass into the air, giving him a little show as I got into position. I threw him a cheeky glance over my shoulder and wiggled my ass gently, before rolling over onto my back.

He walked up one side of the bed and strapped in my wrist, then walked around to the other and strapped in the other wrist.

He walked to the foot of the bed, took one ankle and slipped the strap over the shoe and tightened it, then repeated it with the other foot. Strapped prone to the bed, I had never felt so exposed and vulnerable, nor had I ever felt so excited.

"I think this is a bit of an unfair situation", I said. "You've not even taken your jacket off."

He stood there, again admiring my naked form. Then without saying anything, he took off his jacket and his tie.

He slipped off his shoes and socks and began to unbutton his shirt, exposing his rugged, smooth chest, his muscly torso.

"And the rest", I said, playfully, but increasingly desperate for him to enter me.

Slowly, he undid his belt, unbuttoning his trousers, and sliding them off. I marvelled at his perfect form, expertly crafted.

Then he slid off his silk boxers and I nearly fainted. There are some things you can't craft, things that are just gifts from God. And boy, was God generous with him. I struggled to think of the logistics of getting that inside me, and it wasn't fully erect yet!

Talk about trust.

He walked up to my naked frame and moved to my pussy, breathing my scent in deeply. I raised my hips, desperate for his tongue, but he moved away.

"Don't tease me", I said.

"I can do whatever I want", he replied simply.

With that, he climbed on me, his hulking frame shadowing my modest figure. For the first time, he kissed me. It had been a long time since I'd been kissed, let alone fingered, so tonight was ticking a lot of boxes.

As he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I felt his hand reach down and his fingers began circling my clit. His dick, resting gently on my belly, was getting hard.

Still rubbing my clit, he moved down kissing my neck, my breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, as his fingers built up speed.

I wanted to wrap my arms and legs around him, envelop his frame with mine, but I could do nothing but struggle against the restraints.

He kissed down further and further until finally, I felt his warm tongue caressing my clit. He moved it around in slow, soft circles and I wanted nothing more than him to go faster, but I knew asking would only make things worse. I had agreed to give into him completely, and this is part of that. I had to trust he knew what he was doing.

He settled into a slow rhythm, and when he realised I was submitting to him, he rewarded me by speeding up, his tongue flitting expertly over my clit. I moaned and writhed and I could feel the sheets under my ass getting wet.

His face firmly settled in my pussy, his hands running up and down my stockinged legs. I was desperate to wrap them around his head, squeeze it, pull his mouth closer to my clit, but I was helpless to bring an end to this teasing.

Then he stopped entirely.

He stood up and ran his hand casually over my pussy, slipping a couple of fingers inside me, until they were soaking wet. He then took his massive erection in pussy-soaked hand and began stroking himself.