Dominated - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got so aroused by this man pleasuring himself over my naked, vulnerable body that I couldn't stand it anymore. All I wanted was for him to fuck me.

Then he duly obliged.

He climbed over me, his strong arms holding his body above me, as one slipped down and began to manoeuvre his dick inside.

I groaned as he found the spot, warm and wet, aching desperately for him, and began to slide in gently, but just the tip. I wanted more but wasn't sure how much I could manage. He moved slowly, a little at a time working his powerful member into my tight, desperate cunt.

It was painful, but in a good way, and he started moving back and forth.

"Is it in yet?" I asked, half-joking.

"About halfway", he said, as my eyes rolled back into my head. Still, he kept at it working my poor pussy, encouraging the walls to extend to accommodate his girth.

Finally, finally, he slipped it all the way in. My pussy had finally yielded, had finally submitted to him.

He slowly began to build up speed. There was no doubt about it, it was a tight squeeze, but I, despite having always considered myself to have a particularly tight pussy, had never experienced anything like this.

He began to fuck me, faster, hard yet controlled. Both arms were holding his body over me, towering over, like a God, completely out of reach to mere mortals like myself.

He fucked me harder and harder and the bed shook more and more, the antique frame squeaking under the strain, his massive member stimulating my g-spot as he pumped away.

"Fuck", I moaned, sweat dripping off my brow, my new hairdo sticking to the side of my face.

He moaned and I could tell he was close, desperate to cum in me.

I moaned louder, moving my body the little I could to help bring him to climax.

He grunted, and I grunted louder, and he grunted louder, and soon we were both moaning at the top of our lungs as his powerful penis pounded away at my platinum pussy.

"Cum in me", I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Cum in me, please. I'm begging you. Begging you."

Within seconds he let out a final guttural moan and I could feel him release, his warm semen flooding into my pussy, cumming again and again and again. He kept pounding, even after he had shot his load, until I came too.

I shouted and moaned and fought against my restraints as I had my first pure vaginal orgasm, a trembling inside that was unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

After I peaked, I went quiet and so did he, his giant frame pressing into my body, his giant dick still inside me. After a few seconds, he climbed off and slowly removed himself.

He walked around the bed untying my restraints and as he did so I could feel his warm jizz running out my pussy, my very first creampie.

Finally free, I closed my legs slowly, my opening throbbing, but in a good way. I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk properly for the next couple of days, but it was sure as fuck worth it.

"Time for the fort test", he said.

"You can't be serious?" I asked incredulously. "There can't be more. I can't..."

"Just one more. For now." He walked over to the pile of clothes and reached into his jacket pocket. "Get on your knees."

I pulled myself up on the bed and kneeled.

"On the floor", he said. I duly obliged and was soon on my knees on the floor, the points of the heels sticking into the cheeks of my ass. "Give me your hands."

I held out both hands, wrists together.

"Behind your back."

He had my panties from the car. I didn't see him pick them up, but evidently, he did, for he wrapped them around my slender wrists and tied them tightly behind me.

He then stood in front of me and I knew what to do. I angled my head down and scooped up his dick with my tongue, taking it in my mouth. I could taste our fluids mixed together, my pussy juices, his semen, and lapped it up. I moved my head faster, struggling to keep balance, feeling the heels dig deep into my flesh the faster I went.

He slid his fingers into my short black hair, the style he had paid for, and thrust himself deeper, down into my throat. He thrust faster and faster, fucking me not for sexual release, but to exert his dominance over me, and I was ok with that. I only wished he had another load ready to shoot into my mouth, for him to spill on my chest, my face. I craved his cum wherever I could get it.

He fucked my mouth until he was satisfied, and then slowly slipped it out, now glistened with my saliva rather than my juices.

He stroked my hair as I gently teased the end of his cock with my tongue, until he pulled back, dropping to his knees and kissing me slowly.

We lay down on the floor, continuing to kiss. He reached behind and freed my hands, before reaching up and pulling the duvet off the bed, wrapping us both up in it and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

When I woke up the next morning, my pussy was throbbing and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Dom?" I shouted from the bedroom, but there was no answer. I couldn't find my clothes, so stepped out onto the top of the stairs in nothing but my stockings and pearls. I walked down the steps and found a note on the worktop.

Had fun last night, but had an early meeting.

See you soon for test five (it's a big one).

"That explains this, then", I said to myself looking at the vibrators, plugs, cuffs, whips and assorted devices that littered the worktop.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a coffee, and gingerly sat on a stool by the worktop. I looked out over the city skyline and marvelled at how much it matched the arrangement of sex toys in front of me. Was that a coincidence or his idea of a joke?

Either way, I'd started on a journey of exploration and there was no way I was stopping now...