All Comments on 'Dominated/Used by Ex'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable

Wouldn't the guy get suspicious that his ex-wife demanded that he take off his clothes before he entered the house? The guy must be stupid, or totally thinking with his dick. I know that I would never give my ex-wife a clear shot at my balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Fantasy!

This is what being dominated by a beautiful female is all about. I fantasize all the time about scenes like this with my ex-girlfriend dominating. Being naked in front of women and forced to perform oral and anal sex with a man is the ultimate humiliation. Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot!!

Loved the story. Am hoping one day to have the same thing happen to me. Love the ballbusting part and wish there was a bit more elaboration on that, but all in all, forced to take a cock into my mouth and choke on it to climax while the women watch with eyes glistening with excitement is very hot and climaxing themselves as the man fills me with his cockcream is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My Cock is Hard as a rock after reading this story

Oh man! I have a very hard cock reading this wonderful story that is I wish my ex would torture, tease, and demand that I serve her and her new boyfriend. Suck his cock making him stiff and watch him fuck my ex until he cums and makes me lick his dick clean and have my ex sit on my face letting another man's cum drip on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible

Waste of time and totally unbelievable. Besides - no one is "forced" into being gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forced?

That's really a dumb idea. But since they were stupid enough to take pictures, I'm sure the police and an attorney could guarantee them all jail time for sexual assault and rape. They supplied the evidence. How stupid are they and how stupid was this story?

krafttykrafttyalmost 10 years ago
more of this storyline

please do tell what happens and work on monday!!! thanks paull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He walked out and called the Police

When they arrived Nikki and her boyfriend were arrested for assault, battery, illegal restrainy, sodomy, rape and kidnapping. All the evidence was there. Their DNA on and in him, the abrasions on his wrists and legs and like the idiots they were Nikki and her friends made a video of their crimes. They all spent the next 12 years in prison and he got hundreds of thousands of dollars from them in his Civil lawsuits. A video? Really? How stupid can you be? No stars for absolute complete drivel.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

serves him right for cheating on his wife, the asshole. he has to fess up to his wife now, or it will only get worse, and they will rat him out anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

I really like these kind of girlfriend/wife/ex turns their boyfriend/hubby/ex either bi or gay stories, but really find the ball bashing and crushing too unnecessary and over-the-top to maintain a sensually erotic tone. As soon as I read it my dick spasms in empathetic response and I find no more pleasure in it. I really wish the ladies could just get their way by means of seduction and sweet coaxing and other feminine wiles rather than by brute force. If that was all that was needed they could simply wait for him near his house or place of employment then jump him and beat the heck out of him. If she's going to the trouble of inviting him over, she should at least get him really ready for some fun and games before she lowers the boom on him.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
AK47

This situation calls for drastic measures! The next night,upon his forced return to hi ex's home,dip shit whips the sub-machine gun from behind his back and mows everybody there door-nail dead. It would take the M E several hours to scrape all the blood,guts,and body parts off the wall,ceiling,and floor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

The humilation and use by men and women is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was just stupid

Why would a married man visit his ex girlfriend and let her tie him to a chair? And when they untie them why wouldn't he simply beat the crap out of them, take the pictures and leave? The funniest/stupidest part? Sucking on Frank's dick. If Frank was stupid enough to put his dick into a mans mouth he deserves the bloody stub that he pulls back. In order to save Franks life they call 911 which brings the police. Frank goes to the hospital. The rest go to jail for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and numerous other crimes. All the video they took is now evidence and sends them all to prison for years. No matter if his wife finds out. After he files Civil suits against all involved her retires to a tropical island a wealthy man. This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
as per previous comment

Just a totally ridiculous premise to base the story on. Even fantasies need to have a bit of credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Great jerkoff story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
840 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.